A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

I woke up when Melisa climbed over me to get out of bed. Sunlight was beginning to stream through the window. I turned to look at my alarm clock; it was 6:30 am. I turned to watch Melisa walk over to the closet naked.

Watching Melisa do anything naked was enjoyable. I had thoughts about insisting she do homework naked in my room when she was my First Sibling.

She looked back, smiling, as she grabbed my towel and wrapped it around herself. She walked back, and leaned against the bed. I did not bother to look if my roommate was awake and watching. I already figured out that Melisa wanted him to see us together. It was not quite trumpeting our relationship change around campus, but it was fairly close.

"I'm going to take a shower and get dressed," she told me. "You should start getting ready, too."

"Okay," I replied. "Should I wear anything special?"

"Casual," she said as she gathered up her clothes from last night. "I don't know how long the interviews will take so you need to be comfortable."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran her hand down my chest to the edge of my underwear. She smiled at me and walked out of the room. She lived in the building so I did not think anything of her walking around mostly naked.

I stretched my arms over my head and yawned trying to clear the cobwebs and sexual frustration. The three Siblings had me surfing a large wave of desire.

It was uncomfortable, but not unpleasant.

I got out of the bed, and walked over to the closet. I pulled a towel off the top rack. I chose a clean set of jeans and tan summer shirt. Melisa's sorting job made it easier. She had even made a pile at the bottom of my closet that I was pretty sure was the things she did thought I should never wear again. I tossed my clothes on the bed, and went to my drawer set. I pulled out clean underwear throwing them on the bed along with the rest of the stuff.

I made the shower extremely cold; uncomfortable enough to wake me up and push off the last of the lethargy.

My roommate made some grumbling noises when I walked back in. He would head home immediately after getting up. His mom and dad expected him every weekend as long as they were footing his bills.

I finished dressing and stood by the window, staring out across the low river into the next town. I was not looking at anything, or thinking about anything.

Just waiting.


She walked into my room at 7:30 am. I turned to look; she had chosen a tan business suit. It matched my shirt so perfectly I shook my head when I thought maybe she was psychic. She smiled widely seeing my choice of shirt.

Women in suits are fascinating. I always try to size them up to see if they are the type to wear some frilly, tiny, sexy lingerie underneath or a set of color coordinated practical bra and panties. I did not have to wonder with Melisa. The last two days had been an education in what a woman could hide beneath a perfectly normal exterior, especially this woman.

She walked over and, checked to make sure I was presentable. She reached up to kiss my neck. She did that instead of the customary short kiss on the lips or cheek; I wondered why. She proceeded to straighten out imagined wrinkles or bad positioning in my clothing.

I let her.

It was one of those things I thought best to let a woman do. It always struck me as very feminine so I smiled as she did it.

"Breakfast?" she asked.

"Where?"

"The Ramada," she said, "that way we can't be late and you'll have a chance to get comfortable in the surroundings."

"I'm not uncomfortable," I replied.

She raised a blonde eyebrow at me.

I smiled, "Not that type of uncomfortable, anyway."

She smiled back.

I was not uncomfortable about my choice. You do not put a gun to a lieutenant's head and question the choice. I had the right motive in both situations.

I wanted to live.

She led the way out of my room and down to the parking lot. She walked up to a black BMW and opened the door for me. I appreciated the car before I got into the passenger side.

The delay while Melisa entered the car gave my senses the time to place the eyes on the back of my head. I could have pointed to both pairs but it would have warned them.

The inside of the BMW had a strong new car smell.

"Did you have to walk behind me the whole way?" she asked me.

"Yes," I said. I enjoyed the walk down to the car much more having her ass to stare at on the way down. She smiled and shook her head at me as she pulled the car out of the lot. I smiled out the window; already enjoying how the Siblings I knew expected me to openly appreciate their femininity.

"Yours?" I asked running my hand on the dashboard.

"For now," she said turning to smirk at me.

"Really trying, aren't they," I stated.

"Like I said in Dr. Ryan's office, you need to know what denying yourself a Brother's ring would mean," she said with a shrug.

I sat back and enjoyed the ride to the Ramada.

She stopped in front of the hotel and handed the keys to the valet as she stepped out. She walked around the car, took my hand and led me to the dining area. The host gave us a table next to the window, not much to see but more pleasant than the inner tables.

I ordered a simple breakfast.

"Are you nervous?" Melisa asked me.

"Not really," I said.

"How come?"

"This has all been planned, right?"

She nodded.

"The Brothers have been waiting for the right time for years now. They would have picked up a major fault in me a long time ago."

She smiled.

"You've tested me," I continued. "How many men would have tried for more considering what you've been doing? You know I'm one of them. This is the easy part, Melisa. It's just a question of showing them that reality is what they already know it is."

"You don't think you'll fail here?" she asked.

"No."

She just stared at me.

"No matter what happens here, I've passed the biggest obstacle between a black ring and me."

"What was that?" she asked.

"You want me, not as Melisa Bryar but as a Sibling. You've never thought of me as anything other than one of them. I've been thinking about how you treated me the last two years. It's gotten stronger, hasn't it?"

She turned her head to stare out the window.

"You, Janet, even Doris Alex; three Siblings that like me according to you and that means three Siblings that want me. The most important step of being a dominant is mastering the submissive."

I reached to turn her head so her eyes looked into mine.

"You've waited 10 years for this, Melisa. I'm not going to fail you," I whispered.

The waiter arrived to drop off breakfast. It was one of the best breakfasts I ever ate. It had nothing to do with the food; Melisa's smile made everything seem brighter. We finished our food in silence, and I enjoyed our coffee in the same quiet.

At five minutes to nine, Melisa looked at her watch and got up saying "It's time, David."

I followed her out of the restaurant. I did not wonder at her not having paid; they carefully choreographed every step.

She got into the elevator and pressed the button for the 7th floor. I leaned back against the elevator, smiling; I really was not nervous. I found that amusing to some degree, and wondered if I should worry about my confidence.

The elevator stopped.

Melisa got out and turned to the right. She walked to the last door of the hallway, opened it and stood back.

"I'll be called when you're done. If there's time, I'll wait with you for the next one." she told me.

She stopped me as I passed her. I looked down at her, questioning with my eyes. She stood on tip-toes to give me a small kiss on the lips. She let go and walked past me to the elevator. I watched her before entering the lion's den.

My interviewer was leaning back against the windows opposite the door with her hands behind her.

She was amazing.

Tall, blonde, and athletically trim.

I expected the blue eyes as I got closer but their brilliance surprised me. She stared at me as I approached her.

I could not have made her more beautiful.

Except.

"So do I call you Sister?" I said extending my hand.

She smiled for a second and then broke into laughter. She took my hand and drew me into a hug. She motioned with her left hand to a couch. The black-stoned ring of a Brother was prominent on her ring finger.

"You expected this,"" she said sitting down across from me. "How?"

"The Sibling ring on Melisa's hand," I said. "There's a female kneeling with wrists bound, but the other side has a bound male. I took it to mean either sex could wear it. The obvious leap from that is Sisters or homosexual Brothers. I liked the idea of both. Professor Ryan and Melisa also had a couple of hesitations and said people a couple of times."

She smiled like I was a little brother doing her proud.

"The choice is obvious then. The perfect example of my standard for attractive, even a little unreachable. Tall, blonde, blue-eyed, and an athletic body. Can I look beyond the shell to see the equal?"

"And can you?" she asked.

I stared at her looking inside myself as I studied her.

"You are beautiful," I answered, "but not attractive. As if I had just been told me you were my sister."

"Incest is best," she said with raised eyebrows.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.