A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 54

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 54 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

Spring Break changed some things while solidifying others.

Everyone was in the living room when Melisa, Doris Alex, and I dragged our bags in. I noticed the Sarahs' pleased smiles and that someone was in my bedroom.

Stephanie and I were left alone in the living room when the Siblings and candidates ran upstairs to gossip about what happened on each other's vacations.

Stephanie projected a calmer sense of being.

"You've accepted it?" I asked.

"No," she replied without meeting my eyes. "I've accepted that there is nothing I can do about what happened to me."

Her grip on the book tightened to the point I thought she might rip it apart.

"You're angry," I said.

"Very," she answered between her teeth.

"I killed your rapists, Stephanie," I reminded her. "Talk to Nancy, she will be more helpful from this point on."

"You went to a head doctor?" she asked when I turned to walk into my room.

"No," I replied.

"But you think I should continue with Nancy!"

"I had Jason," I said opening the doors to my bedroom.

Lee was lying naked on my bed.

"So you've made a decision," I said to her closing the doors behind me.

She nodded and got on her knees. Lee's breasts were impressive when she had clothing on; naked, they commanded attention.

"I want to keep my friends," she told me.

"Is that a good enough reason to do this?" I asked.

"Are you complaining?" she asked putting her hands on her hips and jutting her breasts out at me.

I looked into her eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"I've never had a lot of friends," she said unsurely.

"You've never had any friends," I corrected approaching the bed.

"No, I haven't," she answered. "I had problems in high school with other girls' boyfriends."

I laughed causing her to smirk.

"It's not funny," she told me.

"Was the problem that you couldn't keep your hands off them?" I asked smiling.

"No," she answered. "The boys couldn't keep it a secret that they wanted to get their hands on me."

"I would think some girls would overlook the indiscriminate eye of a high school boys," I said.

"You would be thinking wrong," she replied. "Aren't you wearing a lot of clothes?"

"I'm still trying to figure out if you have a good reason for doing this," I informed her.

"The Sarahs are my best friend," she said.

"Friends," I corrected automatically.

"Friend," she corrected back.

I nodded and let it go.

"I pledged because other girls would have to be my friends if I was a sister," she said.

"Caroline isn't the friend of anyone associated with me," I pointed out.

"Caroline can fucking kiss my ass!" she said vehemently. "Plus I'd rather be friends with anyone in this house than that horse-faced bitch; even Michael and all he wants is to get into my pants."

"How do you know that's not all I want?" I asked.

"Because I'm naked on your bed, and we're still talking," she said biting her lower lip. "Are you really not going to have sex with me?"

"Lee, I'm going to have my dick between your breasts in a few minutes," I told her. "What I'm trying to decide is what happens afterwards?"

"We're in your room," she said. "I know what that means."

"I don't remember saying I wouldn't drag you out to the couch for our tryst," I told her.

"You can't let someone escape your den," she replied smartly. "It would set a bad precedent."

"I want to know that you understand what this means," I replied.

"The Sarahs are my best friend," she told me lifting her chin. "I'm glad those little bitches wouldn't talk to me in high school; I know how precious what I can have is. I won't give up my friends in this house!"

"There's no reason for it to be me," I said. "The Sarahs are very close to Samantha."

"They won't stop talking about her," she replied blushing.

"I'm sure Samantha wouldn't mind you tagging along for a weekend sleepover," I told her.

"I've never been with a woman," she said avoiding my eyes.

"Lee, I've seen you kissing the Sarahs," I reminded her. "I seem to remember some very explicit action on the lounge chairs between the three of you."

"They're my best friend," she said shrugging. "They don't count."

I wondered if she would mind if I stepped out, and asked a Sibling if that made sense to them. Lee took a deep breath making me think that understanding was not a requirement to move on.

"I can't give up guys either," she told me. "Some of those boyfriends had really nice hands."

"There's other nice things about boys," I said.

"The Sarahs have told me all about you," she said looking at my groin. "I know what I'm doing, David. This is my choice."

"That's all I wanted to hear," I said reaching out and tracing a line between her breasts with my finger.

"Fucking my tits doesn't sound very exciting to me," she said nervously.

"How long did you lay here?" I asked.

"About an hour," she answered.

"Were you thinking about this?" I asked running a finger around her left nipple.

"Oh yeah!"

"Did it excite you?" I asked running the finger around the other nipple.

"I'm going to like you between my breasts, aren't I?" she asked with a hitch in her breath.

"The Sarahs care about you," I said. "They wouldn't let you do this if there aren't going to be a lot of things you'll like."


Unlike the Sarahs, Lee's appetite for me was in no way diminished by weekends with Samantha. She tried to gorge herself for those absences during the week.

Four candidates were a lot to handle until I formally introduced them to Jeremy. It was like putting two balls of string down for kittens to play with; I added a third ball by asking why only the Sarahs and Lee visited Samantha. The girls spent a majority of their time with me, but spreading the wealth gave me breathing room especially on weekends.

The weekend before exams started was a quiet one. The candidates took advantage of the lull by visiting home or spending time with their friends. They knew that after exams they would be going away for a long time.

Doris Alex, Melisa, and I were studying in the living room while Stephanie read one of the books on Nancy's suggested reading list when the doorbell rang. Stephanie got up to answer it.

"Shit!" Doris Alex said staring at the living room entrance.

I experienced the same sensation as when I met the Foot; the room and everyone in it diminished as if someone behind me was bending my focus towards them. Turning around, I met Iane's blue eyes. Doris Alex stood up growling with displeasure.

"Sit," I commanded without looking at her.

The redhead sat back down but kept her eyes on our visitor.

"I always knew the Alexander women were bitches, but that's ridiculous," Iane said to Doris Alex. "To think, all I needed to make you like me was a chew-toy slathered with peanut butter. Will you be fetching my slippers when I move in?"

Iane's voice had a musical quality to its tone and rhythm. The Ian Bloodline representative was indescribable, as if some mad scientist pieced her together from the best of everything forgetting about the humanity that imperfection gives a woman.

Her hair carried only the slightest shade of blonde while her eyes were dark sapphire. Sandra would have felt curve-less if she compared herself to the Ian Sibling.

Iane raised an eyebrow when I did not react to her verbal attack on Doris Alex.

"The strong, silent ones have never been my type," she warned me.

I closed my eyes and held my breath. Opening them, Iane seemed smaller but as I breathed her presence enlarged again. She walked around the room touching everything she could, which gave me an opportunity to adjust to her. After a few minutes, she still drew my eyes but her effect on my senses lessened.

"So you're the First they chose for the third Bloodline Brother," Iane said standing in front of Melisa.

Doris Alex moved to the edge of the chair and bared her teeth.

"Your master told you to sit, bitch," Iane reminded Doris Alex. "I know my place; remember yours."

"Our places are equal, Ian," Doris Alex told her. "Our Bloodline Brother has my crest ring; so your place is far behind mine."

Iane laughed and reached into the pocket of her jeans. She pulled out a Sibling ring and showed its face to Doris Alex.

"My place beside David was decided by the Council," Iane told Doris Alex. "I wouldn't think of disobeying them."

Doris Alex's lips whitened as she pressed them together. Iane laughed again and put the ring back in her pocket.

"You don't have anything to say?" Iane asked Melisa.

"You're prettier than I thought you would be," Melisa complimented Iane. "I could do without the attitude, but I'm sure you'll make a very nice cock ring for David."

Iane took a confused step back from Melisa and studied her.

"There's more spirit in you than I would have given credit for an unindoctrinated Sibling," Iane said to Melisa.

"She is a crested First," Doris Alex replied tightly. "She knows her place in David's home."

"Are you challenging that place?" Melisa asked Iane softly.

Iane waved her question away as if it was not worth thinking about. Melisa shrugged, and returned to her book when Iane faced me.

"You don't say a lot," she said to me.

"Be careful, Iane," Stephanie warned. "You don't want to push him."

"Why would I take advice from a broken Sibling?" Iane asked rhetorically.

Stephanie took a step forward.

"Aren't you going to tell your other bitch to sit?" Iane asked me.

I put my hands behind my back and relaxed having fully adjusted to her. She raised an eyebrow in confusion, but looked at Stephanie again.

"You don't want to take me on, Stephanie," Iane told her. "You're no match for me if you can't survive a night of hard use."

"I was raped!" Stephanie replied angrily.

"I spent three weeks with that animal Kyle," Iane gritted out. "The first night in his house, I sent the other Siblings away. I made sure he only had time for me so no one else would get hurt. Ask the Alexander bitch which of our stays in hell she would rather suffer through."

Stephanie glanced at Doris Alex who nodded slowly.

"That's impossible," Stephanie insisted. "No one like that would be given a Brother ring."

"Brother politics are a danger to everyone," Iane said looking at me. "At least, you're quick to kill, David. It decreases the chances of something like Kyle happening again. An Ekaterina Sibling on the selection will make it impossible, but that's some time away. Your family did make the very best guard dogs."

She must have expected a response because her eyes widened when I did not give her one.

"There is no Bloodline pride in him, idiot," Doris Alex said. "He doesn't have his family history memorized the way you do."

"And you don't?" Iane asked.

Doris Alex shrugged, sat back, and faked relaxation.

"So you have no pride?" Iane asked me.

I did not reply.

"I hadn't heard he was mute," Iane said looking around the room. "I was told about Kyle's timely death by Evelyn and I swear she said he spoke."

My silence continued.

"Hmmm," Iane said staring at me. "Well, there's one way to get a reaction from a Brother. It usually tells me how we're going to get along too."

Iane walked over to Stephanie's side of the coffee table and picked up one of the ashtrays that every Sibling and candidate had learned to position near her.

"I wouldn't do that," Stephanie warned Iane.

Iane's aim was perfect, missing me by a couple of inches. Stephanie shrugged and handed the gorgeous Sibling another ashtray, which barely missed me.

"Bad idea," Melisa told Iane without looking up from her book.

The third ashtray hit my cheek and every woman in the room gasped. Iane took a step back when I smiled. She turned to run, but I easily caught a fistful of hair and pulled her against me.

"They told you," Doris Alex said viciously.

The redhead's posture was completely relaxed now as she watched the action with fascination. I dragged the struggling Iane over to the couch, sat down, and put her over my lap.

"You wouldn't dare!" she screamed before the first open hand that fell on her ass proved her wrong.

"Bastard!" she yelled trying to turn over.

I held her down with one hand on the small of her back while the other spanked her luscious bottom. Iane had too much padding for it to be an effective punishment without me putting strength into it.

The scent of the air around me changed as Iane's body flew some of her natural colors. Whatever complaints Iane was vocalizing, her body had a different opinion about my hand falling on her behind. I paused noticing that Iane's smell was nearly overpowering; I had not met a woman with that strong a scent during her excitement.

Melisa put her book down on the coffee table and stood up. She stepped out of her sneakers and pushed the sweatpants off her body. My First walked over to the couch and sat down by Iane's head. I watched as she maneuvered the Bloodline Sibling into the position she wanted.

Iane's face was over Melisa's pussy.

My hand stopped moving while I watched Melisa. I looked at her curiously as she dug her fingers into Iane's blonde locks.

"Continue, David," my First instructed leaning back and closing her eyes.

I brought another spank down on Iane's ass. She reached up and wrapped her arms around Melisa's thighs to pull her closer. The smell in the air changed in way I could not define but Melisa and Doris Alex reacted to it by arching their backs. Stephanie scrunched her nose, and shook her head.

It was only a minute before Melisa gasped out an orgasm with a second one not far behind. My hand rested on Iane's bottom as Melisa recovered from the intensity of her pleasure. She got off the couch on rubbery legs and smiled happily at me.

"Don't break your new pet," she said leaning down to give me a quick kiss.

Melisa grabbed her sweatpants and book before walking out of the living room.

"I think that's my cue," Stephanie said waving to me as she left the room.

I let go of Iane who jumped to her feet immediately. Her eyes flashed blue fire at me while she wiped off my First's pleasure with her fingers. She did not notice the way she licked her fingers clean before speaking.

"Nobody does that to me!" Iane whispered dangerously.

"What Melisa did or what our Brother did?" Doris Alex asked for clarification.

"Where is that vaunted Alexander intelligence?" Iane asked sarcastically. "We know you're a bitch, Alexandra. Don't be a stupid one!"

"I've read the reports from the Siblings you chased out of Kyle's house," Doris Alex told her. "He might have damaged you."

"I'm no Stephanie," Iane said taking a threatening step towards Doris Alex.

"Melisa is First," Doris Alex said standing up to meet the challenge.

"Did David fuck your brains out?" Iane asked. "I never said she wasn't."

"I wanted to hear you say it," Doris Alex replied.

"Then you say it," Iane insisted.

"In David's life, Melisa is First," Doris Alex said.

They stared at each other before nodding in affirmation of those words. Iane took a step towards the door before turning to me.

"Nobody does that to me," she repeated.

"I'm getting a dim view of Brothers," I said to her. "Like many are not willing to do what is necessary."

"You think that was necessary?" she asked violently.

"Tell me that you don't, slave," I answered stressing each word.

Her eyes looked lost for a second and then all of her attention fell on me. It felt like someone dropped a house on top of me. Iane glowed, and my legs almost buckled as something pushed against my body. Jason reacted violently pointing at Iane; his gift was in my hand and tracking instantly.

Doris Alex must have moved the instant she saw the shift in Iane's attention. She tackled Iane to the ground, placing her body between the gun and its intended victim.

"NO!" Doris Alex screamed.

"Get out of the way, Sibling," I ordered.

"David, please," Doris Alex pleaded. "She's too valuable to kill. She didn't know! She's the first real success with the Bloodlines that we've ever had."

Doris Alex kept her body between Iane and me as I walked up to them.

"What did she do to me?" I asked.

"Pheromones," Doris Alex informed me. "She's got complete control of them. They're stronger than you can imagine; Iane can incite a lust riot in an auditorium if she wanted to or she can calm one in the same way."

"That's impossible," I told her.

"It's true, David," Doris Alex replied. "I'll show you the tests, but you saw it with your eyes. Melisa went from nothing to multiple orgasms in less than a minute with a Sibling. You had to have smelled the change in the air."

"I don't care about tests, Doris Alex," I told her. "Pheromones aren't enough to explain the attack on me, and it was an attack."

"What are you?" Iane asked horrified.

Doris Alex let her go and sat on the floor. She stared at Iane as the other Sibling looked up at me.

"The 'Mones are enough for most people, but I was expecting you to shake them," Iane whispered. "How did you do it to my push though?"

"Push?" Doris Alex asked lost.

"The 'Mones aren't enough with everyone, Alexandra," Iane answered without looking at her. "The push is, but there's something wrong inside of him."

"What do you mean push, Iane?" Doris Alex asked with wide eyes. "Like the Elizabeths?"

"Nobody knows what the Elizabeths are becoming. They were the first Bloodline we started breeding for gifts but the slowest to develop," Iane told her. "I can push people sexually, Alexandra. Zero to mindless lust in a second even without the 'Mones. That's why I was enough for Kyle; he never had it that good. No Brother has ever had it better than me!"

"Did you push Melisa?" Doris Alex asked angrily.

"She is First, you stupid bitch," Iane yelled losing control for an instant.

She took a deep breath and met my eyes again.

"I don't think the push would have affected you for more than a couple of seconds even if I held it," she said wondrously. "Brothers are hard to push so I don't do it except when they're having an orgasm; but no one blows through a push the way you did."

"You knew David was Bloodline," Doris Alex told her.

"I've pushed people since I was little girl," Iane said turning her eyes on Doris Alex. "Pushing David feels like when I try to do it to two people at the same time."

"What is she talking about?" Doris Alex asked looking at me.

"Listen to me, Alexandra," Iane whispered. "It felt like someone else was in his head deflecting me! I can't get a grip on him, that has never happened before."

"I see you've met my brother," I told her.

Iane bit her lip painfully.

"What's wrong?" Doris Alex asked her.

"There's nothing there anymore," Iane cried.

"You tried to do it again!" Doris Alex screamed.

Iane shook her head in response.

"What are you talking about, slave?" I asked Iane.

"There's nothing for me to push against," Iane said with fear in her eyes. "Everyone is like a wall to me. I can touch the walls and push against them, but you disappeared. I can't feel you!"

I put Jason's gift away and returned to the couch. Iane moved her body so that she was sitting on her ankles with hands flat on the floor with her forehead resting on them; Doris Alex assumed the same position.

"You should have told us that you could do that, Iane," Doris Alex said into the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.