A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 51

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 51 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

I stood in a corner of the chapter house with a wall of Siblings and candidates between the party and me. The sorority rarely opened their doors to people outside a tight circle of friends making their one public party a semester an important campus event.

Normally, I would have avoided attending but Stephanie scheduled a night with Samantha. I did not care to watch that train wreck so I planned on spending the night in Emily or Luanne's room, only to find that I had to suffer through the party first.

Suffering is the best description for someone with my senses attending a college festivity. The sisters did not tolerate even the minor excesses that occurred at parties thrown by Michael's fraternity; but loud music, alcohol, and college students were a mix that always put me on edge.

"We can go upstairs," Doris Alex whispered to me.

To whisper in a college party, you need to stand close to the person and yell.

I shook my head but grimaced making her frown. Doris Alex should have known there was no need to yell; I could hear a breaking branch while running through an artillery barrage. To me, Doris Alex yelling in the middle of a party sounded like Doris Alex yelling in an empty house.

She leaned forward and gave me a kiss that turned heads. It was easy to understand the curiosity considering the number of girls that had kissed me in a similar fashion since I took my post.

I arrived fashionably late because I waited until Samantha entered my house before leaving. Emily jumped into my arms at the chapter house doors and wrapped her legs around my waist. She pointed to a corner of the main room where Melisa sat in a high back chair. My First stood up when I approached with Emily in my arms, but I walked behind the chair instead of sitting in it.

Emily wanted a long ride so I pressed her against the wall. Her lips and the motion of her hips were a welcome distraction while I adjusted to the environment. She started the trend of inviting me upstairs when I set her down. I maneuvered her so that the chair hid her lower body and stuck my hand into her pants.

Emily had a tight little pussy that always made me feel like I was using excessive force when I tried to get a finger inside. She pressed her ass back and grabbed my arm with both hands. Her head fell forward as she prepared for an orgasm. The kissing warmed her up so it was only a minute before she dug her nails into my arm.

It seemed silly that she tried to hold in her cry of pleasure when I was the only one that could have heard her.

She pulled my hand out and licked my fingers clean before turning around. We enjoyed another long kiss that was lazy with the aftereffects of her pleasure.

The wall of interference was up and pushing anyone I did not know away when Emily went to get me bottled water. I tried to relax by leaning back against the wall and letting my senses further acclimate to the chaotic environment.

Melisa sat in the chair like a queen as people stopped by to say hello to me or talk to her. Most of them got the message that I was not interested in conversation so kept things brief, although each gave Melisa plenty of attention. The polite thing to discuss seemed to be the new chapter house, especially with Melisa having taken tyrannical control of the project after Michael let the design fiasco out of the bag.

Not everyone was fascinated by my corner of the room; Caroline and her cronies looked at me with obvious distaste but made sure to avoid my eyes. Siblings were a growing power block in the sorority and with the Brotherhood's money backing them were rapidly taking over the chapter. There was the usual male competitive dislike, which maxed when the Sarahs spent fifteen minutes trading my lips between them during another argument about who was going to get my dick inside them first.

The presence of the Taus was an unnecessary distraction in my opinion.

The sorority did not exclude anyone from their open parties, and the Taus enjoyed the opportunity to thumb their noses at the sisters. They did it in small ways guaranteed to be noticed but that it would seem boorish if the sisters reacted to. They misjudged my tolerance, although nothing might have happened had they chosen to express their capacity for being dipshits on a different girl. The Taus were smart enough to understand that some girls would trigger a renewal of hostilities between us, but were not aware that the list had expanded.

They chose Lee as the recipient of their malice.

Lee was Doris Alex's preliminary experiment in using Sibling pledges to manipulate normal pledges. Doris Alex had explained that the next school year would bring the first influx of Siblings that wanted to attend a university with a Brother that lived within walking distance of the campus and a Brother that taught there. A sorority with a growing number of Sibling sisters was a powerful third incentive to choose the school. Those Siblings would be in the pledge classes and could pull normal pledges with certain inclinations in deeper by treating some sexual behaviors as perfectly natural. No one would know until afterwards that the Sibling pledges were Doris Alex's ringers.

The Sarahs were not Siblings yet but no one doubted where they belonged. Lee was the Sarahs' best friend and had slowly been affected by their behavior to the point where she accepted what happened in my house as normal.

Lee had dark hair, dark eyes, and wonderfully upstanding large breasts. The rest of her body was deliciously curvy but her breasts stood out almost defiantly.

The Taus found those breasts a little too bouncy to avoid commenting on. Lee gave them a withering look, which they must have thought should not go unanswered. The pledge's shyness rated only slightly below the Sarahs so the Taus and her were embroiled in harsh words within seconds. One of the maggots decided to reinforce his position by grabbing her arm.

He let go when I grabbed his. The music and conversation died as the Taus turned on me.

"Let him go, asshole," the drunkest said.

I opened my hand to let the fool that touched Lee take his limb back. The drunk was about to continue speaking but stopped when I put a finger in his face for silence.

I turned my face towards Lee and nodded towards Melisa's chair. She obediently walked over to sit on the arm. The sisters and pledges surrounded her protectively making sure to keep a clear view of what was going on between the Taus and me.

"You've had your fun; it's time to go," I told the Taus.

"Nobody tells me what to do, asshole," one of them replied angrily.

"I just did, and you're going to do it," I informed him.

They took a step back when a few of Michael's brothers moved to stand behind me.

"You don't have to worry about them," I told the Taus. "There won't be enough time for them to get involved."

"Fuck you!" the drunkest yelled. "You don't own every bitch in this house."

"No, but the ones that I do own get really annoying when something happens to one of their sisters," I said reasonably. "Do you know what it's like to have to ask for a morning blowjob? My morning ritual is extremely precise; I get out of bed, brush my teeth, wash my face, cum down a willing throat to clear the pipes, get dressed, have breakfast, and start my day. Whenever some Tau shit-stain gets in a sister's face, my people forget to do their job. It gets worse if I let it go for too long, then I have to remind them that their ownership papers ensure I get a threesome a week."

"Two threesomes a week," Melisa yelled.

"Two?" I asked turning towards her.

Every Sibling and candidate nodded making it clear who was in the owned category.

"That can't be right," I said loudly. "Otherwise, I'm owed and you're too good a bookkeeper for that, Melisa."

"Three girls and David equals two threesomes," Doris Alex replied.

I snapped my fingers as if I were disappointed.

"Would you like to renegotiate?" Melisa asked seriously.

A feather could have been heard hitting the ground while I thought about it.

"Two threesomes is four girls and me; a foursome is three girls and me," I pointed out.

"He does have a point," Sarah-M said to Melisa.

"Poor David is being cheated of a whole girl," Sarah-D added.

"Robbery!" Lee shouted supporting her friends.

"Your position has merit," Melisa told me smothering a giggle. "Do you have a suggestion for how to alleviate this injustice?"

"I'll get back to you," I said turning back to the Taus.

"You see!" I told the drunkest. "Usually they're reasonable, but when you fuckers get involved in my life, shit gets ugly quick! I'm a very habitual person; I need my morning blowjobs, my bi-weekly threesomes, and critical to my sanity is that when the words 'Spread 'em' come out of my mouth someone grabs cheeks and happily takes my dick up their ass. You wouldn't know anything about that though... wait, you're a Tau, the jerk-pie initiation frat, maybe you would. Were you the loser in your pledge class?"

I caught the fist he threw and squeezed. Everyone froze when he discovered alcohol did not dull that much pain and screamed.

The brother behind him moved towards me so I kicked him high on his back leg. He took a header into the floor and would probably never realize had I kicked the front leg, a dislocated knee would have been the best he could have hoped for.

I ground the hand of the Tau causing him to yelp in pain. Pointing at the rest and generating another scream of pain made the Taus hesitate.

"I'm going to hurt one of you badly if this goes any further," I said clearly. "Tell you what though, you can pick which one of you goes to the hospital tonight."

All of them avoided my eyes.

"In that case, it's time to go, gentlemen," I said politely.

I released the hand of the Tau and waited for him to join his friends. He cradled his hand looking at me venomously.

"Would you like to try it again?" I asked him. "I'll break your shoulder this time."

The Taus considered whether to take me on so I smiled encouragingly.

"We'll get you later, asshole," the drunk said.

He tried to scream when I wrapped my hand around his throat. Watching their brother be picked off the ground by one hand duly impressed the rest of the Taus.

"Threats are bad," I said tonelessly. "Threats frighten me, and when I'm scared I hurt people until there's nothing for me to be scared of anymore."

"Let him go!" one of them yelled as their friend's color changed.

I opened my hand dropping him. He fell to his knees and coughed uncontrollably as his body tried to take in oxygen. I waited until he recovered before speaking again.

"So we're going to go outside, and I'm going to beat the shit out of all you until I'm not scared anymore, right?" I asked.

No Tau answered, even after a few snickers cut the silence.

"It's time for you to go," I told them. "Tell Gerald that I would like to have a conversation with him about this incident."

I walked back to my station behind the chair and watched them gather themselves through the window; a couple even did a good impression of wanting to come back inside. Someone filled the Tau fraternity with harmful idiots, and the University was letting them run roughshod. I nodded thinking it would not be the last confrontation between us; I had everything they wanted and no Tau could forgive me for it.

"Hello," Lee said handing me the bottle of water I had put down to get between her and the Taus.

The noise level was rapidly approaching its previous height and I grimaced again.

"Are you okay?" she asked putting her hand on my arm.

The thought that nothing was wrong that could not be fixed by playing with her breasts flitted through my head. She noticed the glance at her cleavage and raised an eyebrow.

"Would they help you feel better?" she asked wickedly.

"Yes," I said honestly.

She sighed and shook her head at me.

"Not as adventuresome as the Sarahs, huh?" I asked.

The comment got me thoroughly kissed; Lee's ass was pleasantly more than two handfuls and she knew how to rub against me in the right way.

More people decided they had to talk to me after the minor altercation with the Taus. Melisa let them say hello and quickly distracted them; eventually my wall gained a gauntlet of sisters that cut down the number of people that I had to talk to.

I leaned against the back of the chair to watch the people around me. They kept an eye on me but as time passed and the alcohol worked on their systems, most began to ignore me.

I admired Luanne as she ran the gauntlet of sisters and through the wall. She was wearing a tan wraparound skirt and a tight gray top that showed a nice expanse of her tummy. She gave an annoyed look behind her when she stopped next to me.

"Are you okay?" Sarah-D yelled.

"The boy is here," Luanne yelled back.

"Oh!" Sarah-M yelled in commiseration.

"He's not bad," Luanne answered. "I didn't need to see the new girlfriend though."

Melisa got up, waved to me, and walked over to talk to the sorority president.

"Can I hide behind you?" Luanne asked me loudly.

"I thought he didn't matter," I said.

She pouted and shrugged. Her eyes danced down and up my body with a smile on her lips.

"So what's this with the whole 'Spread 'em' thing?" she asked.

"I didn't think it needed to be explained," I joked.

"I thought I'd seen everything, but I haven't heard you say that yet," she riposted.

"Spread 'em," I commanded with a smile.

She smirked until the Sarahs grabbed her arms. I took a step back and they guided Luanne between Melisa's chair and me. Doris Alex must have heard the exchange because she moved to stand beside me and pulled out a small tube of Vaseline from somewhere.

I had not intended for it to go far, but my dick made a hard statement about it being extremely discourteous not to act like a Roman when in Rome.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.