A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 49

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 49 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

Tapping my fingers on the cafe table must have given my growing annoyance away.

"Just call him," Sandra said to me making Doris Alex look up from her book.

I wanted to ask Michael a very important question, but had been unable to find him. Missing him at the house in the morning surprised me; I did not think Michael knew how to get out of bed before noon. The cafe was the campus hub so I expected to catch him walking by at some point.

Melissa pulled out her cell-phone and dialed.

"Where are you?" she asked into it without breaking her homework rhythm.

"David wants to talk you," she said biting her lip and scribbling in her notebook.

"I don't know about what," she replied with annoyance. "Just get to the cafe!"

"If David were angry, he would find you," Melisa said reasonably.

There was a long hesitation before she spoke again.

"Michael, stop babbling," she interrupted brusquely. "David is getting annoyed. He has a class in an hour; you do not. You've got ten minutes to get here or I'm going to send Doris Alex to drag you here."

She hung the cell-phone up and put it back in her bag.

"If you know he wants something, take care of it," Doris Alex instructed Sandra.

Michael must have been nearby since he walked into the cafe a few minutes later. He dumped his bag beside the table and dragged a chair over.

"May I order lunch, Princess of the Most High?" he asked Melisa with a sarcastic smile.

Melisa looked at me; I tapped my fingers against the table.

"Yes, you may," Melisa told Michael.

Fifty-percent of the student body knew Michael on a first-name basis so he had five different conversations while getting his food.

"Do you know everybody on campus?" Sandra asked him.

"Only the ones, I wouldn't mind falling naked onto a bed with," he answered.

"How do you have time for anything else?" Doris Alex asked exasperated.

"Scheduling," he told her brightly. "Plus it's not that bad; there's only one or two new people a week. David has made my life a lot easier."

"How did he do that?" Sandra asked curiously.

"I don't mind being the vibrator one of you uses to relieve that little itch David causes in your nether regions," he said shrugging. "I swear that itch must be contagious."

"We can't be that bad," Sandra told him.

"Sarah-M and Sarah-D," Michael said with a smile.

"Yeah?"

"David was right," Michael said magnanimously. "Like chocolate on chocolate to a chocoholic."

"I like chocolate," Sandra said brightly.

"I can tell them that, but you'll owe me," Michael offered.

"Why can't I tell them?" she asked.

"Because four naked people is better than three naked people," he said to her.

"Not as much fun as six though," she answered looking at me.

"Six?" Michael asked me.

"Sandra had a sleepover in her room," I told him. "It caused an incident this morning that I want to talk to you about."

"Six?" Michael asked Sandra.

"Luanne, Sarah-M, Sarah-D, Emily, David and me," Sandra said. "My bed was too small but sleeping bags made the floor comfortable enough."

"I thought some of you didn't do it with David yet," Michael said confused.

"Not yet," Sandra confirmed. "But Luanne and the Sarahs have no problem being mostly naked around him and playing with each other for his viewing pleasure. Emily gave David the hottest blowjob I have ever seen, and the night ended with him in my butt. Emily said Luanne had a nice little orgasm just from watching me completely lose it when David came inside me."

"Five girls!" Michael exclaimed at me. "In the sorority house!"

I shrugged.

"And you didn't call me?" he asked in a high-pitched voice. "That is so selfish, David."

"I'll make it up to you," I told him.

"How are you going to do that?" he asked folding his arms petulantly.

"Send you on Spring Break with them," I replied.

"Big deal," he said pouting.

"Doris Alex, David and I are going somewhere private for Break," Melisa said without looking up from her book.

"Hey!" Michael said eagerly smiling at me. "I'm cool with that! I didn't like the frat's plan for this year's Break anyway."

"One cock for five girls doesn't sound like fun to me," Sandra complained.

"It was enough last night!" Michael pointed out.

"Michael, you are not the one that causes that little itch you're so fond of," Sandra replied sticking her tongue out at him.

"It's one of those resorts that costs an offensive amount of money to stay per night," Doris Alex consoled Sandra. "Michael will only be there to alleviate the boredom of a private beach, morning massages, fantastic food, etc."

"Are you done yet?" I asked tapping the table again.

Everyone nodded quickly.

"Michael," I said. "You designed the new sorority house, right?"

"Yep," he answered. "Took some work to get those girls to listen, too."

"How did you manage that anyway?" Melisa asked curiously. "The sisters were set on picking their own design."

"Hello, it's Michael," he said gesturing towards his chest. "I lied like me getting laid depended on it."

"What did you tell them?"

"I told them David wanted my design, and they could either take it or forget about a new chapter house," he answered.

Melisa froze for a long time before setting her pen down carefully. She sat up straight and took a deep breath.

"So that's what you look when you're pissed off," Michael said to Melisa.

"Why did you do that, Michael?" Melisa asked calmly.

"You didn't tell her?" Michael asked Doris Alex.

"You're the one that bent the sorority over a barrel and slammed it into them," Doris Alex said pointing at him.

"You agreed that it was the right thing to do!" Michael insisted.

"They needed something hard shoved up their ass," Sandra agreed. "You should have told Melisa that you planned to use David's cock though."

"Michael," Melisa interrupted. "I asked you a question! Why did you tell my sorority that David said 'Michael's design or no house'?"

"Because YOUR sorority was letting Caroline steamroll them!" he snapped.

"Explain," Melisa ordered.

"Caroline was doing the loudest talking; actually, screeching is a better description," Michael said. "The sorority was going along with her ideas for the chapter house to shut her the fuck up."

"So?" Melisa gritted out. "It would have been their choice."

"It would have looked like the temple of Athena, white marble columns and all," Michael answered angrily. "Caroline originally didn't even have David's room in the design. After Luanne pointed that forgotten little detail out, Caroline put it in the basement."

Melisa looked at the other women for confirmation. They nodded with pained expressions.

"Ooooh! I like rage on you," Michael said in admiration. "It does wonderful things for your eyes."

"Michael," Doris Alex warned.

"Fuck you!" Michael protested loudly. "Melisa and you only cared that the sorority understood where the money came from and that they were properly grateful. Caroline's design was a fucking insult to David's generosity and your sisters were going along with it! It would have been the new campus joke, so fuck her, fuck you, and fuck any of your precious sisters that thinks I'm going to let that shit pass."

"I don't think I've ever seen someone that angry," Sandra said pulling away from Melisa.

"It's not like I didn't tell the sorority officers that I was lying, Melisa," Michael continued. "I don't think they liked the Vestal Virgins thing either, because they tripped over themselves to get behind my lie. Do you know how busy I've been at night since I bit the bullet for your sorority, Melisa? Caroline and you must be the only two sisters that don't know by now."

My First stood up, shoved everything into her book bag, and stalked out of the cafe.

"You see!" Michael said gesturing towards Melisa's back. "That's what I was trying to avoid, she's going to kill Caroline now."

Sandra shrugged and took over Melisa's chair, which was closer to me.

"Aren't you going to stop her?" Michael asked Doris Alex.

"I did not appreciate the exclusion of David's room," Doris Alex answered sharply. "Nor putting it in the basement. You took care of it before I could step in."

"Melisa is going to leave scars," Michael warned.

"Caroline wasn't pretty to begin with," Doris Alex responded. "The scars might help."

"They couldn't hurt," Sandra chimed in.

"You're not going to stop her?" Michael asked me.

"Melisa isn't going to kill anybody," I told him. "Caroline will have to learn to avoid Melisa; regardless, I have a bigger problem."

"I can take care of that," Sandra said sexily.

"Michael after we're done here, take Sandra to her room and keep her busy until I get out of class," I told him.

"Aye-Aye, Sir," he said saluting me.

"Now, can I finish?" I asked them.

"What about me?" Doris Alex whispered.

I sighed.

"You can wait for me in Sandra's room, too."

"Aye-Aye, Sir," she answered with a salute of her own.

"Anyway," I continued. "I woke up in a sorority house this morning."

"I like these kinds of stories," Michael interrupted, only to have Doris Alex slap his arm.

"Let's try it again," I said with forced patience. "I woke up in a sorority house this morning. I had to use the bathroom."

Michael waited for the rest while I stared at him.

"I don't understand," he said looking at the girls.

"What was the line to the bathroom like at our last party?" Sandra asked him.

"But that was a party," Michael pointed out.

"And this was an entire sorority trying to get ready in the morning," I told him.

"Ouch!"

"Tell me the Brother room in the new chapter house has its own bathroom," I instructed him.

Michael laughed uproariously, barely managing to stay in his chair.

"I told you, it doesn't matter, David," Sandra said to me. "Nobody would have minded if you used the bathroom with them. Most of the sisters would have volunteered to wash your back if you needed an extra hand in the shower."

"Just tell him, Michael," Doris Alex said.

"I'm sorry, David," Michael said regaining control. "What you call the Brother room isn't really a room. It's more of a suite."

"I have a suite in a sorority house?" I asked Doris Alex pointedly.

"I wanted a room," she replied pointing to Michael. "He got carried away again."

"Why did you make it a suite?" I asked Michael. "I wasn't thrilled with the idea of a room to begin with."

"You've had the need for a bathroom clearly illustrated," he said defensively. "I thought since there was already two rooms, why not add a third so that there's a place for the girls to hang out?"

"Whatever, Michael" I said impatiently. "As long as there is a bathroom."

"It's not really a bathroom, David," he said proudly.

"Does it have a toilet and a shower?" I asked.

"A toilet, bidet, shower... did I mention the hot tub?"

"You stuck a hot tub in a sorority bathroom?" I asked him feeling the approach of annoyance again.

"Your bathroom is the only one with the hot tub," Doris Alex clarified. "All the sisters know your room is off-limits if you're not there, or they don't have permission."

"The bathroom alone is going to keep your room crowded when you're in the house," Michael told me.

"I'm sure the bathroom is going to have a lot to do with naked women lounging in David's suite," Sandra said to Michael sarcastically.

"Hmm..." I said thoughtfully.

I understood Doris Alex's desire for a chapter of Siblings; it not only served to keep Siblings in, but to keep the world out.

"What?" Doris Alex asked me.

"You're the pledge master next year," I said.

"Yes," she replied.

"For this to work the way you want, the sisters should start getting used to my place in their collegiate life," I said.

"The pledges won't know to question anything if it's a part of our sorority already," she said with a nod. "Caroline and her ilk graduate this semester; we'll only have sisters we care about or ones that look the other way."

"Certain things will be easier in my house until your creche is fully populated," I told her. "Pledges won't wonder about spending so much time at the pledge master's house if other sisters spend time there also."

"I think I like the sound of this," Michael announced leaning forward eagerly.

"Nobody's been using the pool since Malia left," I said. "Tell the sisters, they can use it whenever they want. They can come into the house, but my room is off-limits."

Michael stood up and clapped enthusiastically.


Stephanie went off the deep end that night.

I walked into the house to find the remains of a green vase at the bottom of the stairs. Stephanie was screaming at the top of her lungs. Susan ran down the steps and past me crying while I decided whether I should go upstairs.

I walked into the living room and opened my bedroom room to see Doris Alex and Melisa safely ensconced on my bed ignoring what was going on in the rest of the house.

"Fuck!" Stephanie yelled from behind me.

Closing the bedroom door, I turned around.

"Now, that bitch won't sleep with me either!" she complained angrily. "This is your fucking fault, David!"

"Susan?" I asked her.

"Yeah!"

"She's not a bitch," I said sitting down.

"Then she was doing a good impression of one," Stephanie insisted.

"Because she won't sleep with you anymore?" I asked.

"Fuck yes!"

"So then Melisa is a bitch," I stated.

"You know that's not what I mean," Stephanie said quickly.

"She doesn't sleep with you," I told her. "Neither does Doris Alex, so I guess you think she's a bitch too."

"Melisa has been dreaming about your crest for years. Doris Alex is finally behaving like she's going to crest, David," Stephanie said. "Siblings always calm down at that time. They're focusing on each other and you."

"Doris Alex still has sex with Michael," I pointed out.

She grit her teeth and gave me an angry look.

"It was nice talking to you, asshole!" she yelled before stomping out of the living room.

The sound of things crashing into walls convinced me that I needed to make a call.

Samantha arrived a couple of hours later.

"What's up?" she asked me.

"I'd like you to have a talk with, Stephanie," I replied.

"About what?" she asked.

"Just talk," I said and went into my room.

I came out an hour later when the sound of things shattering stopped. I sat on the couch and waited for Samantha to come downstairs.

"That Sibling is not salvageable," Samantha told me in a hard tone of voice as she walked into the living room.

"We have different ideas of salvageable," I replied.

"You need to take care of this problem permanently," she advised.

"People don't have to tell me what I need to do," I said.

"She is a danger to us, Brother," she bit off.

"We will see," I answered. "Hopefully, your conversation did Stephanie some good."

"I doubt it," she snapped. "I am going to suggest to the Council that you be ordered to kill her."

"Make sure you're the one that brings me that order, Samantha," I said quietly. "I'm sure the Council will get the message when they're standing over your grave."

She closed her eyes and bit her lip.

"I apologize for that," she said softly. "I knew Stephanie before she was raped. She's different, David."

"Maybe she is," I said to myself after Samantha left. "Maybe she is."


Things were quieter after that.

Stephanie continued on a schedule of daily rampages, but limited them to late at night especially once the sorority sisters started coming over.

Melisa did not want people in the pool whenever they felt like it so she set up an early morning and an afternoon time for the swimmers. She also allowed a couple of hours at night for recreational water and hang out time.

The sorority understood my room was off-limits but treated the rest of my home like an adjunct to the chapter house as I intended. The living room became quite the hot spot especially among pledges. Sarah-M and Sarah-D were the unquestioned leaders of the pledge class and spent every hour that Melisa let them in the house. The Sarahs and one other pledge, Lee, discovered that they could stay the night if they spent it in Michael's room, which explained why he became such a homebody.

Annoyingly even with the increased traffic, I still could not close my bedroom doors without causing panic unless there was a Sibling in the room with me.

I considered testing the sorority's tolerance to get the Siblings to ease off on the idea of my doors staying open at all times by masturbating in plain sight on my bed. I gave up on the thought after the first skinny-dipping party. Michael nearly had a heart attack when he walked into the pool house to find all of the pledges and a couple of sisters in the middle of a wet, naked frolic.

After a few days of house privileges, some of the girls jokingly complained about not getting to play with me. Luanne teased them by being more demonstrative about her David privileges whenever she could.

I had gotten used to having the extra females around, but was surprised to find the Sarahs and Lee in the living room on Valentine's night.

"Shouldn't you be out on hot dates?" I asked them.

"Are you offering?" Sarah-D asked.

"You're looking mighty fine, David," Lee said. "I would be tempted tonight."

"You're already tempted, pledge," Doris Alex said walking into the living room with Melisa behind her. "Tonight, you'd do whatever David wanted."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.