A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 47

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 47 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

Samuel's sanction occurred during the first week of the new semester putting me behind where I liked to be in schoolwork. Luckily, it was a slow spring semester with Susan and Jeremy for two seminars and introductory classes to fill the rest of my schedule. The professors in the intro classes were surprised when they saw me enter their class since I took the advanced courses in the subject with them.

I never quite understood why students at my University took intro courses first. None of the higher liberal arts classes had pre-requisites, even though some intros were required to complete a major. I thought it was more convenient to take the higher-level class first, thereby making the lower classes an exercise in waking up for the exams. One of the professors offered to let me take the mid-term and final in the first week to avoid having me in his class; he was of the opinion that man is naturally good and just. I declined, as it would deprive me of the reminder that some people do not believe in man's greed and selfishness.

The extra days in the retirement center had me playing catch up with my reading in the over-priced cafe. At least, I was trying to read past the distractions that the gaggle of sorority sisters, pledges, and a very satisfied Doris Alex could produce.

I smirked at Doris Alex's enjoyment of the wealth of Sibling candidates that surrounded me. The redhead was stacking the deck to get an entire Sibling sorority chapter. As if Luanne, Sandra, and Emily were not enough, Doris Alex added two recent transfers to the list.

Sarah-D and Sarah-M sat behind Emily looking at me like they were wondering how rude I would consider it if they crawled under the table and fiddled with my zipper. The two girls transferred in from the local community college for the new semester, and were immediately snatched up as pledges by the sorority.

I had been reading one of Susan's books for her seminar when my table was invaded. The cafe stopped as a line of girls walked single file towards my table. Doris Alex led the pack, but only wanted my credit card to buy everyone lunch. Two of the sorority officers introduced the Sarahs to me, and left while Sandra, Luanne, and Emily dragged chairs over.

"Do you have a last name or a nickname?" I had asked the Sarah with milk chocolate brown hair.

The other Sarah had dark chocolate hair. The two Sarahs looked at each other, and shrugged nervously.

"I can't just call you Sarah-D and Sarah-M," I said reasonably.

"D... M?" Emily asked.

"Dark chocolate," I said pointing at the girls' hair. "Milk chocolate."

"I like that," Sandra giggled.

Luanne and Emily agreed making me look at the Sarahs expecting them to voice a complaint. The two girls were whispering to each other about who would get a shot at me first.

It was not a friendly discussion.

I was about to stop the entire thing when Doris Alex arrived with food. By the time the orders were sorted out, the girls had presented Doris Alex with my 'suggestion' for the new pledges' nicknames. She loved it telling me that nobody ever remembered the Sarahs' last names anyway.

I accepted that no one insisting on eating my food was a step forward, and I could not expect to win all conflicts of this type. There were benefits to letting Siblings and candidates have their victories, such as Luanne's panty flashes.

As happened whenever two or more sorority sisters or pledges were in the same room, the conversation turned to the new chapter house. Every sorority sister visited the lot daily to check on the progress. With Melisa and Jeremy riding shotgun on the construction company, I expected the house to be completed by September.

The conversation was all the camouflage Luanne needed to play her new favorite game of giving me a good long look at her panties. She managed it every day since Sandra's shopping spree during which I had bought her a closet's worth of Vickie's secrets.

Luanne was my first hint at how early indoctrination began when a Sibling recruited a candidate.

There had to be some sort of coordination going on because Luanne managed to find me every day to make sure I saw that she was wearing something I bought close to her secrets. There were a couple of times she almost missed me and looked relieved when she managed to get in my daily peek. The game took a turn the day before when I did not leave the house, unwittingly depriving Luanne of her pleasure. I was dragged outside by Melisa to find Luanne in the backseat of my car wearing only her underwear.

It took Melisa and Doris Alex a couple of hours to bring my horniness level down to normal after that intense make out session with Luanne. Melisa and Doris Alex enjoyed the results and like Luanne chucked any underwear I had not bought them.

I changed the rules of the game in the cafe by avoiding Luanne's flashes. She picked up on the new game immediately, and her smile was overjoyed. Everyone except the Sarahs saw the exchange, further confirming my suspicion of coordination.

Emily moved her chair so that my view of Luanne was blocked.

"Bitch!" Luanne said.

Emily shrugged and blew her a kiss.

"Try harder," Doris Alex said challenging Luanne.

Luanne sniffed, stood up, walked around to my side, pushed my tray away, sat down on top of the table and put one foot on each of my knees. Short skirts made her exhibitionist displays easier, and she was wearing a very short one.

I liked the pink bows decorating her panties.

"Enough?" Luanne asked me.

"Not really," I told her honestly.

"It took two years for me to sleep with my boyfriend," she said seriously. "I would have fucked you on the day you bought all my underwear."

"Your ex-boyfriend," I said.

"What?"

"It took two years for you to sleep with your ex-boyfriend."

"I'm not going to play with boys again," she said. "So the ex is unnecessary."

She hopped off the table and straightened her skirt before returning to her seat. The Sarahs were boring holes into me with their eyes after Luanne's display. Their whispering started again; they were trying to bribe each other for the privilege of being first.

I was beginning to put the Sibling candidate desire to sleep with me down as peer pressure. Everyone they considered cool was doing it, or wanted to do it so they jumped on the bandwagon to my bedroom.

The conversation turned back to the chapter house so I tried to dig into my book again. I sighed when two minutes later someone mentioned my room in the new chapter house.

Doris Alex was not bothering with subtlety; her campaign was brilliantly planned and being flawlessly executed. I almost asked who she planned to be the sorority indoctrinator, Sandra or Emily. Someone would be needed if she planned to convert a whole chapter.

The smart money was on Emily's Brother tour being cut short.

Doris Alex had been exaggerating when she said it could be done quickly. With two-year Brother tours, the logistics did not work out unless she emptied the sorority for a couple years. Even if the entire next semester's pledge class converted, they would have to leave for indoctrination in December. It would be two years before any of them returned to school putting a wide gap in Doris Alex's schedule. She could import Siblings but there were other schools with Brothers in attendance for Siblings of that age to choose from. I thought that six years was the minimum she needed to achieve her goal.

Doris leaned towards me and nodded for me to get closer.

"They don't have to leave school for Brother tours, David," she whispered. "There is an element of removing them from their old life to the tour, but it's not necessary if every sister in the chapter is a Sibling since the entire social structure would be composed of other Siblings. After college, they'll go their separate ways but still be tied tightly to each other."

"How did you know I was thinking about that?" I asked her.

She shrugged, and gave me a kiss.

"If every sorority sister in the chapter is a Sibling then only the exposure to different Brothers is required," she continued. "There's weekends and school breaks for that."

"That's what you really want, isn't it?" I asked.

"My way is less disruptive on new Siblings," she whispered. "We are more resistant to change than Brothers, but a Bloodline Brother is a blank check. No one will challenge Melisa in your house; she is your First and her Brother line is clean from Brother parent to Crest. As a Bloodline Sibling crested to a Bloodline Brother, only other Speakers would consider standing against my decisions. The same Rank that protects Melisa's status in your life means I can change the world as long as I do not work against the Brothers."

I nodded and sat back. Doris Alex's words brought the world into clearer order making it easier to lose myself in Susan's book again.

A half-hour later, only Luanne and the Sarahs sat at the table. Luanne was telling the other girls about Sandra's shopping spree in great detail.

"How did you two meet?" I asked Sarah-M.

They told me their mothers had been friends since childhood and never lived more than a house apart. The girls were placed in the same crib when their mothers visited each other and each girl's first memory was of the other.

They were in the middle of describing how they arrived at the conclusion that it was easier to share a boyfriend if he thought he was cheating on them instead of being shared when the cafe door slammed open and Nancy stormed in.

Nancy was lucky that not many people were hanging around after the lunchtime rush.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asked loudly coming to a halt at my table. "How dare you tell her to stop fucking me!"

The last got everyone's attention; some of the staff peeked around the corner to watch the fireworks. I almost chose not to disappoint them, but Sarah-M had promised to tell me about the first threesome with their 'cheating' boyfriend.

"Sit," I said to Nancy.

She immediately parked it in the chair I pointed to.

"Be quiet," I told her and turned back to Sarah-M.

I sighed out loud; the Sarahs were giving me their best 'starved for a fuck' look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.