A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 45

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 45 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

Siblings can be trying.

I learned early I could not lock my bedroom doors with a Sibling in the house, but even closing them caused problems. It was easier to tell anyone in the living room to keep it down so that I could keep my bedroom doors wide open while studying. If I closed the doors, every Sibling in the house interrupted me by peeking in and asking if I needed anything.

I closed my bedroom doors once, and timed the interruptions. Someone came in to check if I needed something every seven minutes for two hours before I conceded the issue. There was definitely some form of diabolical planning involved, since no Sibling came to my door twice in a row.

The level of annoyance caused by these types of Sibling habits is distinctly situational.

If I was horny, I simply closed my door and waited for the right Sibling to ask if I needed something. A look made them kneel with their mouth open, or drop trousers and climb happily onto my bed. It was an overly complicated mechanism when I could unclothe any Sibling I wanted and fuck them wherever I found them. On the other hand, it was pleasant to let fate surprise me as to who would relieve any particular bout of horniness.

The more annoying side of the coin was that Siblings made it impossible to take a nap in front of the TV in my living room. I finally found out why during the last couple of days of the University's winter break.

Everyone went home or where I assigned them for break; in the case of Doris Alex and Michael, it was Samantha's house. Susan, Nancy and Stephanie spent the Holidays at Anna's home.

"Have fun," Melisa whispered as we said goodbye near her car before she set out to spend most of the break with her mom and dad.

With the house empty and the three 'imported' Siblings having left already, I wondered what fun she expected me to have.

I came home from a late lunch and froze outside my door. My instincts screamed that there were people in the house. I opened the door slowly and stepped inside. It sounded like a woman was having a loud conversation with herself in the living room. I relaxed as she laughed in a way that was too natural for her to be uninvited; I could not sense anyone in any other part of the house either.

I walked into the living room only to come to an immediate halt. It was not one woman but two; the reason it sounded like only one was that they had the same voice.

They had the same everything; bright blue eyes, straight brown hair, young high breasts, friendly smile, and excited smell. They stood up and spun slowly to make sure I could not mistake what they were.

Naked identical twins.

"This is the part where you set the rules by telling me that you don't fuck each other," I told them.

They shared a confused look before speaking.

"You're a Brother," they said in perfect unison.

"We do..." the one on my left started.

"Whatever you want!" the one on my right concluded.

I guess they wanted to make that perfectly clear, because they turned and kissed like they had given each other their first and a few thousand more since then. They moved towards me while remaining lip-locked until they could kneel in front of me. Each one reached out with a hand to open my pants; when I stepped out of them they continued swapping spit around the steel bar that my dick was imitating.

The next day, when we finally separated long enough to talk, I found out my house was now an official stop on the Sibling's Brother road map. Melisa found about the twins winter road trip and suggested a week stay with me.

It was my first experience with a Sibling's inability to leave a Brother without white ring company for longer than a day. Siblings seem to believe that if a Brother is left to their own devices for too long, they will fuck some outsider and decide they like that better than having thousands of uninhibited people to service any possible sexual need or fantasy.

I thought I would be spending two weeks on my own, but as the twins were leaving a thirty-something sexual dynamo was pulling bags out of her car in my driveway.

The dynamo should not have bothered with bags. A bucket with her toiletries would have done as well since she undressed in the foyer and did not put a stitch of clothing back on until she left. She had me give her a tour of the house and touched nearly every flat surface. By the end of the week, only Melisa and Stephanie's beds were left out of our fuck-fest.

Melisa bounced up the steps as the dynamo drove away when the week ended.

"Did you have a good Holiday season?" she asked kissing me.

"It was okay," I told her.

She raised an eyebrow and like the dynamo stripped in the foyer. I got behind her and pressed her against the wall. My robe hit the floor, and a second later my first stroke lifted her completely off the ground.

"I missed you," she whispered before an orgasm crashed through her.

Susan, Nancy and Stephanie arrived a couple of days later, and the day after that Michael walked into the house leading a leashed Doris Alex.

She was wearing a white silk robe with a hood that covered her head. Michael reached into the hood and unclipped the leash. He moved to stand behind Doris Alex and pulled the hood back. Her green eyes assaulted me as Michael pulled the robe off her body. Naked except for a light sheen of anticipatory sweat, Doris Alex was breathing hard. I walked around her nodding to myself; Samantha was very good, not only were there no permanent marks, but I could not tell that Doris Alex had been abused in any way.

She quivered like a thoroughbred at the racing gate.

"She hasn't touched a Brother in three weeks," Michael said shaking his head.

"What about Samantha?" I asked furrowing my brow.

"Oh, Samantha touched Doris Alex," Michael said with a shiver. "With leather and a strap-on, but Doris Alex has not felt the skin to skin touch of a Brother for the last twenty one days."

"I'd shoot myself," Susan said in wonder.

"Needing physical contact with a Brother is a part of the indoctrination; she must be going crazy," Nancy added from where she sat at the base of the steps. "Jesus Christ, there's punishment but that's uncalled for."

I froze but before I could turn Doris Alex walked over, coolly slapped the psychologist, and walked back.

"She's Bloodline, you fucking idiot!" Susan said to Nancy.

The psychologist shrugged nonchalantly as she rubbed the cheek Doris Alex had slapped.

"I had to try," Nancy complained. "You never know, Samantha might have gone too far, and really adjusted her attitude."

"Let me repeat myself," Susan said with a sigh. "She's Bloodline, you fucking idiot! Personally, I think they are bred not to tolerate even a hint of disrespect to Brothers. You better hope she is too busy fucking David to remember you said that, otherwise you'll be in David's room screaming your head off again."

"Being in Doris and Melisa's claws wasn't that bad," Nancy said shrugging and standing up.

"What!!!" Susan yelled following Nancy up the steps.

"It hurt," Nancy said. "It hurt a lot; but begging for forgiveness is one of the few times a Brother will give you completely free access to their body."

"You're nuts!" Susan told her.

I heard them continue arguing as they entered Stephanie's room. The room was not very big so I wondered how they managed to spend most of the day in there with the door closed.

"What's that?" I asked Michael when I turned back to Doris Alex.

She was wearing a platinum chain with a shiny charm at the end of it around her neck.

"It's 'obey' in Greek," Michael told me. "The charm is made of platinum which isn't very shiny so she has to polish it every morning. Samantha decided Doris needed a more personal reminder of what happened when she disappointed you."

"How long does she have to do it for?" I asked him.

"For the rest of your life, David," Melisa answered reaching around from behind me to put her hands on my belt buckle.

She undid my pants and pushed them down my legs. I stepped out of them and she helped me take the t-shirt off. Her hand grabbed my dick and stroked it until I was hard.

"Kneel," Melisa said to Doris Alex.

The redhead took a step forward and knelt in front of me. Melisa walked around to stand beside us. She grabbed a fistful of Doris Alex's hair.

"Open your mouth," she instructed.

Melisa slammed Doris Alex's head forward, impaling her mouth on my cock. Doris Alex gagged and then convulsed as she came; three weeks without physical contact with any Brother had primed her. Another orgasm swamped her when I shot cum into her mouth.

In my bedroom, Doris Alex came as soon as I entered her. She wrapped her arms around me and held on desperately as I fucked her hard. Melisa stopped me with a hand on the small of my back before I could cum again. She guided me out of Doris Alex and looked at the redhead.

"Turn over," she commanded.

Doris Alex threw one leg over me and got on her stomach. Melisa guided the head of my dick to Doris Alex's anal entry.

"Fuck her!" Melisa whispered into my ear.

I thrust for the first time into Doris Alex's ass; the passage was tight but her body did not fight my entry. I grabbed her hips, pulled back and took her ass to the hilt. I had been on the edge and the extra tightness was enough to push me over the edge. Doris Alex joined me in orgasm as the heat of my cum warmed her.

"You're going to be good from now on, aren't you?" Melisa asked Doris Alex a couple of minutes later.

I was lying on my side spooned behind Doris Alex, who nodded and kissed Melisa gently.

I marched Doris Alex, Nancy, Susan and Michael into the sorority house the next day. The sisters watched us curiously as I led my party to Alyssa's door. I did not bother knocking, just opened the door and motioned the Siblings inside.

"Anyone else?" I asked the gathered crowd.

There were curious glances past me, but for the most part they looked away. Sandra wove her way through the crowd and kissed me before entering the room.

"No listening at the door either," I teased the sisters with a smile before closing the door behind me.

Alyssa was lying on her bed looking from person to person. I moved to the foot of her bed and smiled at her.

"I apologize for making you wait so long for your reward," I told her. "There was a problem with one of the pieces, so I needed to send it out for adjustments."

Alyssa nodded slowly waiting for the rest. I waved a hand across the Siblings.

"Yours for a week," I told her. "Use them however you like."

"Jesus!" Michael exclaimed. "I've got to get on your good side. If you ever feel like rewarding me, I have some phone numbers you'll need."

As usual, everyone ignored him. Alyssa looked around the room and bit her lip softly. She dipped her head and hugged herself.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No," she said with a sad little smile.

"Don't lie, Alyssa," Doris Alex said softly.

Alyssa nodded and looked at me.

"I wanted something different," she confessed.

I stared at her curious to see how she would complete the thought.

"I want to make you feel the way I feel, every time you touch me," she said kneeling on the bed.

She pulled her sweatshirt over her head and reached behind to undo her bra. Her eyes bored into me as her hands pushed the sweatpants down her thighs. Hands stripped me as Alyssa approached; I had given her pleasure many times, but never let her do the same to me. She kissed me and pulled me onto the bed. I was guided until I lay down with my head on her pillow and my legs spread. She knelt between my legs and stared at my dick.

Her touch was slow and gentle as she stroked the reward she wanted. She leaned down and kissed my testicles. Her mouth was inexperienced but willing with no insecurity or inhibition as her tongue played along my glans. She savored every taste finally getting what she had wanted for months. Her touch investigated every inch of my maleness until she felt the need rise up in me. Her hands grabbed mine and squeezed as she took me as deep as she could into her mouth. She sucked hard as I came and her hands did not let mine go as she licked me clean.

Alyssa knelt and stared at me. Doris Alex's hand moved between Alyssa's thighs. Alysa screamed as the redhead's manipulation bathed her in satisfaction.

"I guess you don't want them," I said after I finished dressing.

"I did not say that," Alyssa corrected quickly. "I wanted you in my mouth more."

"We're allowed to blow him?" Sandra asked Doris Alex.

"You're allowed to do anything you want, idiot," Michael answered for the redhead. "Actually, anything he wants."

"Nobody told me that!" Sandra said angrily. "I thought there was like some kind of rule, because Alyssa didn't do anything!"

"Alyssa was waiting for Rachel to move out of the way," Nancy told Sandra. "I was surprised you waited; I could understand no intercourse, but the rest was pointless. I don't mind taking care of David any time, but don't make us do your job again. If you raise it, you stroke it, suck it or fuck it down."

Sandra actually stomped her foot like a child having a fit.

"Does Emily know?" she asked scanning the room for an answer.

"She's very good with her hands," I answered. "She has this thing for spreading my cum all over her tummy; really cute in my opinion."

Sandra growled and kicked the door.

"You must have had to work very hard for your reward," Michael said to her thoughtfully. "You're not very bright."

I grabbed Sandra's arm as she went after him.

"So I can leave them here?" I asked Alyssa.

"I'll find something to do with them," she answered. "Michael, get undressed."

"God damn it!" he said harshly reaching for his belt. "Do you always have to recruit the demanding ones, Doris?"

I opened the door suddenly and stepped out of the room towing Sandra behind me.

"Ladies," I said causing a few blushes from the sisters surrounding the door.

"Stop!" I said loudly before they could flee. "Who's Luanne?"

A cute brunette with dark eyes raised her hand.

"Melisa tells me you have a big car?"

"The green monster!" one of the other sisters offered.

"Do you have good tastes in clothes and other female stuff?" I asked Luanne.

She shrugged looking around trying to figure out where I was heading.

"Sandra's going to need someone to offer a second opinion on her shopping spree," I told Luanne. "Not to mention, a large enough car to bring all that stuff back. I'll make it up to you if you tag along."

"Shopping spree!" Sandra said excitedly.

"Does shopping turn you on?" I asked her.

"Not really," she answered as I led her towards the end of the hallway.

"I'd like you to help me with a theory I have," I told her. "Personally, I don't think my credit card company really means 'no limit'."

She almost fainted when she saw the president of Michael's fraternity waiting for us with his SUV. I asked him along to make sure Sandra understood that I meant 'no limit'.

"What did Emily get?" she asked loudly when we got back.

The sisters froze, and turned towards where I sat on the bed. The room was overrun with bags and our designated carriers were still bringing them in.

"Paris for three weeks in the summer," I said peeking into a Victoria's Secret bag.

Visiting the store had not been in my original plan, but Luanne used the fact that I promised her a little something to support Sandra's position that a shopping spree was incomplete without new underwear. Luanne argued a little about me buying her anything, but caved after Sandra suggested a modeling show for me. I bought Luanne anything she tried on, which extended the life of the show as soon the girls figured out my shotgun method of deciding what I was buying them.

"I think Alyssa got cheated a little," Sandra said with frown.

"There's a lot of people that would sell their soul for Doris Alex to be at their beck and call for a week," I said leaning back. "Not to mention the others."

I did not fail to notice Luanne's head pop up and the look of interest that appeared in her eyes. Doris Alex and I were going to have a little talk about her sorority's pledge selection process. I was stumbling over too many Sibling possibilities for it to be a coincidence.

Surprisingly, all the Siblings I left with Alyssa walked into the house early the next morning. I figured they were back to clean up and change before meeting Alyssa somewhere.

"What happened?" Melisa asked unsurely.

Doris Alex shook her head and motioned towards my bedroom. Everyone except me joined them, after they were in there for fifteen minutes I decided to take a nap on the couch. I might as well have waved a green flag at the Siblings.

The problem started a few minutes after they came out of my bedroom. I heard them moving around the house doing their own things while I drowsed. They waited until after I fell asleep; the approach of the first Sibling woke me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.