A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

Never having been a member of a secret society or even a boy's only club, I thought there would be secret meetings, rooms lit by tons of candles, dark hooded robes, maybe even a secret password and handshake.

Instead, I experienced a series of changes that built on each other until my life was MY life.


Lying next to them, I was almost proud of the self-control I exhibited in not asking Melisa if the sky in her world was blue. Why would anyone NEED a reason to have sex with either Melisa or Doris Alex?!?

They talked to each other but I did not feel like they wanted me in the conversation so I drifted in my thoughts. Somehow they were aware of my distance, and any time I moved too far away a hand softly caressed my dick or testicles. The first few times it was pleasurable, grounding me in a new reality. Eventually, my balls ached to reclaim my new status with Melisa.

She was the most predominant representation of my new life; being inside her made it real.

Doris Alex got off the bed and walked into the livingroom. I turned on my side and spooned Melisa's back. I put my face in her hair and took in her scent.

Our sweat and sex spiced it.

I filled my lungs with her.

I brought my hand around Melisa's body and put it on her inner thigh. I pulled her leg over mine opening her. I moved my hips to align myself correctly and touched her lower lips with my dick. She turned her face and put her hand on my hip. I moved my dick back and forth along her nether lips signaling what I wanted.

"Not yet, David," she whispered.

It surprised me.

I started to pull away but her other hand trapped my dick against her pussy. She dug her nails into my hip.

"No!" she pleaded softly.

I did not expect her to deny my advance and her stopping me from pulling away surprised me even more. I did not know what she wanted so I circled her waist with my arm and put my open hand on her tummy. She nodded and cuddled closer to me. We stayed in that position for a couple of minutes. She pressed my dick against her and moved her hips slowly. I smelled the change as her growing excitement flavored the air around us. Her ass tightened and a soft sound of need escaped her.

Doris Alex came back into the room. She climbed on the bed and smiled at us.

"Sorry, Michael had it in his room and the new lines aren't in yet," she said.

She shook her head at Melisa who did not want to pay attention to her. Doris Alex grabbed the hand Melisa was using to dig holes in my hip and pried it away from me. She put a cordless phone in it. She winked at me and leaned down. I watched as she licked the marks Melisa left on my hip.

I tried to sit up but Doris Alex met me halfway with her lips. She invaded my mouth with her tongue. Roses mixed with the musk of Melisa's excitement making things hazy for me.

Doris Alex broke the kiss.

"Not yet, David," she whispered before exposing her neck to my mouth.

I was getting frustrated and my dick throbbed from wanting to be in Melisa. Putting my teeth on Doris Alex's skin and bearing down gently made it worse.

I could taste the smell of Doris Alex's excitement.

Rose musk.

"Hi, Daddy," Melisa whispered.

My head cleared and Doris Alex felt it. She pulled away and lay down facing Melisa. I collapsed on the bed and put my face in my First Sibling's hair. I had heard the tone and numbers being dialed but with my senses focused on Melisa and Doris Alex dismissed the sounds. I shook my head and tried to turn around to take a breath not laced with Sibling desire.

Doris Alex's hand stopped me. She gripped my dick between Melisa's legs and stroked me gently. I propped up on my elbow and looked at her. She smiled at me and moved her hand so it was underneath my dick. She pressed me up against Melisa's pussy.

"Yes, Daddy," Melisa said. Her voice was happy but the tears could be heard through it.

"He's right here with me," Melisa assured her adopted father.

Doris Alex pushed on my dick so I moved my hips backwards. She lined the head of my dick with the opening into Melisa's pussy. I tried to pull away but she took a tight grip on me. I relaxed when she pulsed the grip with pressure; I was too hard for it to hurt but I was not going to argue with her in that position. Doris Alex pulled me back into contact with Melisa.

My First Sibling raised her leg, opening her body as Doris Alex wedged the head of my dick between Melisa's pussylips.

"I miss you so much," Melisa whispered. "I miss Mommy and Joanne, too."

Doris Alex moved my dick along Melisa's open lips stroking them with my skin.

"Hnngh," Melisa's pleasure found an escape through her lips and sent the sound cross-country to her dad. Melisa grabbed Doris Alex's bicep and squeezed hard in a message of need.

"There were no problems with the interviews, he did great," Melisa said.

Doris Alex moved the head of my dick to Melisa's soft spot. I felt the fit as my tip kissed her opening. I could not prevent the thrust as my body answered the call. I got the head of my cock into her but was stopped from progressing by her body's tightness. Melisa grunted and gripped both the phone and Doris Alex harder. Doris Alex pulled on my dick trying to stuff more of me into Melisa.

"It was perfect, Daddy," Melisa whispered.

I pushed at her pussy with my hips sinking slowly into her. She wanted it and I needed to be inside her again. I grabbed her asscheeks with my hands and spread them to open her pussy further to my invading dick. She arched her back pointing her pussy at me to give a better angle of penetration.

"Being with him the... first time was... everything... I dreamed... Daddy," she whispered into the phone in a voice broken each time I surged a little deeper into her body.

I was as deep inside her as I could get in our position but it was not enough. I grabbed the leg she had on top of me and got on my knees. I straddled the leg she had on the bed. I kept us connected through my movement. I gripped the leg I had grabbed beneath the knee and pulled it up opening her. I pulled my hips back and fucked into her hard. The tightness of her pussy prevented a smooth thrust but I was not going to be stopped from taking all of her. Her body was forced to make way before my cock. She grabbed my hip and convulsed underneath me.

A long, low groan escaped her.

"I love you, Daddy," she moaned into the phone.

I pulled my hips back and thrust into her. She grunted in reaction and tried to bring the leg in my hand farther up to ease the resistance to my thrusts. I let her and felt the slightest loosening around my dick.

It was not enough for smooth thrusts but I did not care. I stroked out of her and fucked her hard. She sobbed a breath out as her body caved under the pressure of her emotions. She came around me in a tight squeeze and release of moisture to lubricate our joining.

Doris Alex put her hand on Melisa's pubes and moved it downwards. She put her fingers on Melisa's exposed clit and rubbed it hard. I used powerful thrusts in and out of Melisa to keep her on a high.

She held on to the phone better than she did the control of her body.

Doris Alex's hand and my thrusts cradled Melisa in a height of pleasure she transmitted through the phone to the man who had worked hard to see his little girl happy.

I wrapped my left arm around Melisa's leg and grabbed her asscheek with my other hand. I pulled her towards me with my hold on her leg and opened her further with my grip on her ass. Doris Alex latched her lips onto Melisa's neck and rubbed her clit harder.

I do not know where the control came from. The Siblings had teased me for days, my balls and cock ached for release. Once with Melisa had not sated me but I fucked her with perfectly controlled, powerful strokes.

She became the orgasm as her feelings, Doris Alex's lips and hand, and my cock joined in one purpose. She arched her back, opened her mouth, and her pleasure gained voice when the first of three orgasms that crashed through her body struck her.

Her pussy locked me in a vise grip and froze me in place.

Doris Alex moved from Melisa's neck to her nipples, cutting the first orgasm short and starting the second. Melisa's pussy released me and I tried to push through her by grinding my hips against her. She whimpered and her entire body convulsed in reaction as the second wave of pleasure hit her.

Her pussy tried to pull me back in when I backed my hips to thrust into her. I leaned my upper body down, changing the angles and fucked her in a frantic motion as I let go of control. Melisa, as a Sibling, wanted me to be in control. In control of myself, and her pleasure but there were moments she wanted me to be human.

I breathed in hard pants moving my hips with no thought to anything except taking my pleasure from her. My chest itched as the orgasm began. It felt like my entire life energy focused in my groin. I thickened inside her and my balls tightened. Lava flowed through my cock and poured into Melisa.

She screamed.

The feel of my heat deep inside her, where for years she believed it belonged, caused her third orgasm. She screamed again when the second release of my seed touched her. She moved her hips trying to make it last for both of us. Her body massaged the head of my dick as we came down from the heights we ascended.

I leaned farther down and put my forehead on her.

She was crying into the phone. I moved beside her and wrapped an arm tightly around her. Doris Alex lay on the other side of Melisa and used her body to press her fellow Sibling against me. I could hear the voice on the other side of the phone comforting his daughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.