Kennel Club - Cover

Kennel Club

Copyright© 2003 by Casandra M

Chapter 2: Cum Kimmy Cum

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Cum Kimmy Cum - If you like girls and doggie stories you should love this. From first time to to slut in no time at all. What better place to discover the joys of gang bangs than at a dog kennel. All the cocks cum with four legs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   First   Bestiality  

That night I dreamed of the days events. Of how my virginity was taken by a dog. Of how good it felt to have a huge cock buried deep inside me. I knew that this summer I would explore every avenue of my own sexuality. In my mind I planned several escapades before starting to put each on into action.

Her phone had barley started to ring before Kimmy answered. It took very little to convince her to come out to the kennels to spend the night. Teenagers love being away from their parents. The opportunity to have a sleep over with no parental control is the most appealing thing one can be offered.

She is a year older than me and we had been best friends for years now. I think she is very good looking. Tall, probably just under six foot, and a hundred and twenty pound. She has small breasts but a very sexy look about her. Over the last few months I have had dreams about her and decided to put them in to reality.

When she arrived I suggested we go for a swim knowing I had failed to mention the pool when I rang her. We decided that it would be fine to swim nude. It was a real thrill to watch her as she got undressed. What really surprised me was that she shaved her pussy. I felt a little funny letting her see my bushy cunt. It did not escape my attention that Kimmy scanned over my body as well.

Playing in the pool was fun I made every effort to accidentally touch her as often as I could. The cool water and my state of mind made my nipples harden and stand out. The more I thought of my plan the more excited I became.

After an hour or so we were laying in the shade and I was telling her how I watch the dogs mate and how big their cocks get. I started to rub my clit knowing she was watching me. Well it was contagious as Kimmy too started to rub her velvet smooth pussy. Her juices glistened on her smooth skin. Nervously, I reached over and rubbed he cunt. She pulled back her own hand and smiled at me. Her juice covered fingers found they way on to my hairy cunt, and expertly on my clit.

My orgasm was almost immediate and intense. Raising to my knees I pushed her legs apart and started to lick her cunt. I love the taste of my own juices and I adored the taste of hers. She gently pushed her cunt into my face. Her breath quickened as her orgasm rapidly overcame her she yelled out with pleasure as juices gushed from deep inside her.

We lay exhausted for a while with out speaking any words at all. I told her that I had dreamed of doing that for a long time. We discovered that this was a fantasy that we shared. The next hour or so was discussing our fantasies. My biggest fantasy I explained was to dominate people tie them up and make them my slaves. To have them at my mercy.

Kimmy pointed out that with all the dog leads and collars I must feel like I am in paradise. I feigned that it had never occurred to me. The reality is that I doubt Kimmy was fooled for a second, but even so she suggest we play out my fantasy.

This whole thing was playing out so well I was shaking with excitement as I went to get the leads chains and collars. Knowing she had no real idea of what I had planned made me so wet, my own juices ran down my leg.

I was so excited as attaching the collars and chains to her ankles. We had picked a spot where the dogs had a climbing area. There was a landing at about waist height, and plenty of posts to attach the chains. Her legs were spread wide and secured to allow no movement at all. More chains attached to her wrists made her vulnerable to any thing I desired. The master stroke was a choke chain around her neck. I had place some blankets under her to make her more comfortable.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.