Kennel Club - Cover

Kennel Club

Copyright© 2003 by Casandra M

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - If you like girls and doggie stories you should love this. From first time to to slut in no time at all. What better place to discover the joys of gang bangs than at a dog kennel. All the cocks cum with four legs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   First   Bestiality  

This was just going to be the best summer, ever. I had landed a job over the school break. It really surprised be that they would trust a sixteen year old to look after their prize winning stud. Mom probably had a lot to do with it I guess, but what the hell. I was being paid to look after some of the best German Shepards in the country.

People pay $2,500 to have their dogs bred with these champions. What a little money spinner it is.

Casey Kennels were about five miles from home. The kennel house had accommodation in it for a kennel hand, and that was me. I would float between home and the kennels. I would spend most time at the kennel. The plan was to get a few of my friends and have the odd party or two with out a single parent to ruin the fun.

The Caseys' trained me for a week. While they were away I had to supervise six breedings. The process was simple. Isolate the two dogs in the breeding area. Let nature take its course. The dogs would mate multiple times during the twenty fours hour they had to left together.

I witnessed the process a couple of time, I had to say the dog were enthusiastic. It was important that the dogs be isolated when breeding. If the dogs were near the bitch being bred they would all want to breed. The most important thing was to ensure I had the correct male. Customers get narky if you give them the wrong puppies.

A trail of dust down the dirt drive was the last I would see of the Caseys' for three week. At last I was on my own. It was time for me to be able to do exactly what I wanted.

Exercising the dogs was a simple matter of opening the race from their cages to the exercise yard. These dogs had it pretty good. The run area included a pool for them to swim. It was a big caged area they could not get out, but they could run, swim and sun them selves.

It saw a hot day so I decided to join the dogs for a swim. Unfortunately I did not pack any swim wear, all things considered it hardly mattered, I would swim nude. The dogs were quite playful in the pool chasing after me. They tiered faster than I did and went for a sleep under their favourite tree, in the shade.

The combination of the sun and the swimming soon caught up with me and I found a shady spot my self and lay on a towel to relax. I soon dozed off my self.

Perhaps an hour or so later I woke. I thought I was dreaming and took a few seconds to realise that King was licking my pussy. I sat up with a start pushing King away. He growled at me, scaring me more than a little. Again I pushed his head away as he tried to lick me again. This time he nipped at me and drew a little blood.

He was standing between my legs and growled as he again tried to lick my pussy. Panicked I tried to close my legs only to again me nipped and growled at by King. He was the dominant dog and I started to see why the other dogs deferred to him. Scared and shaking I open my legs wide for him, watching as he lowered his head once again to my pussy and licked.

Scanning the yard I could see the other dogs had taken positions between me and the gate. I knew instinctively that running out of the yard would not succeed. Since King seemed intent on licking my pussy I would simply wait till he tired of it and get out then.

His tongue lapped at my pussy, which was already open more than a little. For the first time I was conscious of the feeling as his rough tongue ran over my clit. My god it felt good. Mesmerised, I watched his tongue, then it started to actually go in my pussy, I shivered. I was excited, lying back on the ground I arched my back to allow his mouth ample room.

No person other than my self had touched me there. A dog of all thing was no the first to lick my cunt. I didn't want his to stop, it felt so good. King had no intention of stopping, thank god. It was not long at all before the familiar feeling of an impending orgasm started to well deep inside me. It crashed over me with ferocity, I have never felt before. I gasped for air as wave after wave pounded in my soaking wet cunt. Fully a minute or two passed before I could breathe properly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.