Preview

Deanna's Surprise

by Gorgo

Copyright© 2003 by Gorgo

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Lesbian, BiSexual, Hermaphrodite, Fiction, Science Fiction, Robot, Incest, Sister, Group Sex, Harem, Oral Sex, Petting, Slow,

Incest Sex Story: This story is set in the not too distant future, where humanoid robots are the norm (the same universe that was created by D.B. Story). Follow the adventures of Deanna Hordye, a hermaphrodite on the rebound from a shattered heart that nearly drove her to suicide. If human mates can't give her the emotional satisfaction she craves, will Deanna find more comfort with 'bot mates?

I've been editing D.B. Story's various works for the past few years now. I've long been impressed by his overall world view concerning robotics, AIs and how they would interact with humans. In many ways, his viewpoints parallel my own. So, after some brainstorming and letting my muse do whatever she wanted, I decided to write this.

Those of D.B.'s stories I base this on include the Strip Club Tales and Sylvia's Secret.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.