Nica - Cover

Nica

Copyright© 2003 by Dafafu

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This a tale of Nicole, a young innocent teenage girl. Her friend Joy (from the story: LOVING DAD TO HELP MOM) and her parenys scheme to ensure Nica learns to enjoy sex, including incestuous sex with her father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Nicole went home aroused, and remained aroused through bath, dinner and bedtime. That night, she resisted the temptation to masturbate. No, she told herself. She wouldn't masturbate anymore. She would leave that to her father... and Joy's father. Fingers or tongues, she wouldn't mind anymore. Let them use what they like. Let the urge and desire build up till Saturday, when she would be going to Joy's house again.

What if her father wanted to use his cock in her cunt? The very thought of what her father had done, drove the wildly aroused girl to an orgasm, without she even touching her cunt. How thrilling her father's cock had been in her cunt! Even if it was inside her only to a depth of 3 inches and for only a short while.

On Thursday morning when she got up for school, she started thinking of her father and what she had done with him and started to get aroused. Her clit started to swell and throb. How she needed her father's love!

At school. Nicole did admit to Joy that she was looking forward to going over to her house on Saturday. Nicole wished that she could stay longer than the usual 2 hours. She admitted to herself that she wanted more time with her father so that he could love her more.

As luck would have it, her mother helped. Friday morning, before she went to school, her mother said, "Nica, I'm going away with my boss on a business trip Saturday afternoon and would come back on Sunday evening only. And I don't want you to stay alone in the house... it's not safe these days."

"So, do you want me to go with you?" asked Nicole.

"No, that wouldn't be a good idea." Nicole knew that her mother would say that because that would spoil her sex life with her boss.

"So, what do you suggest, mom?"

"I was wondering whether you could sleep over at Joy's house Saturday night... and I'll fetch you back Sunday night."

Of course it was fine with her. But she wondered whether her father would agree to spend the whole of Saturday night and Sunday to stay there and love her. That would be fun. But she hid her excitement from her mother for fear that she might suspect something.

So, she said calmly, "I'll have to ask Joy, mom... to find out whether it's okay with her and her parents."

"Please Nica, try your best to persuade Joy to let you stay with her. I'm very keen to go on this business trip. My boss wants to discuss a business arrangement with me."

"Alright mom, I'll try my best. I'm sure Joy would help."

When Joy heard this at school on Friday morning, she was very happy for Nicole. "Of course, you can stay at our house, Nica. But, tell me, do you like your father also to stay the night?"

"Do you think he would agree?" asked an anxious Nicole.

"Of course he would... he would be delighted to stay Saturday night and Sunday. He loves you so much... he'll have a chance to give you plenty of love."

Nicole said, "I hope you don't mind sharing your bed with me Saturday night."

"Why should I share my bed with you?"

"Then where am I to sleep?"

"Are you forgetting your room? We have given you and your father a special room..."

"Yes, I suppose my father will sleep there. But what about me? Where do I sleep?"

Joy said, " You silly girl... what's the use of asking your father to stay over if you don't sleep with him?"

"Oh my God! I can't sleep with him! He's my father, Joy."

"I know he's your father. He loves you and you love him... and what's wrong in father and daughter sleeping on the same bed? In many families, parents sleep with their children on the same bed."

"Well, if you mean in that sense..." said a shy Nicole, thinking she had misunderstood Joy.

But Joy knew what she had meant; she had meant for Nicole to actually sleep with her father! In the sexual meaning of the expression. But, not to frighten the innocent girl, Joy kept quiet. The two girls parted, Nicole promising to go to Joy's house on Saturday.

Nicole's mother was happy to hear the news that evening. So, on Saturday evening she dropped Nicole at Joy's house and drove away after saying, "Goodbye darling. I'll come on Sunday. Have a good time but be a good girl."

"Goodbye, mom. You too have a good time." Nicole knew that her mother would certainly have a good time with her boss.

When Nicole entered the house, she was greeted by Martha and Joy with friendly hugs and kisses on her cheeks.

Then Joy's father, in shirt and slack, gathered her into his arms and said, "Nica, we've been longing for you... thank you for coming." He kissed her lustily on the mouth for a full minute, tonguing her mouth and sucking her tongue.

Her father, also in shirt and slack, invited her into his arms, "Come to daddy, darling, I love you."

Saying, "I too love you, daddy," the young daughter allowed herself to be hugged and kissed. Father and daughter kissed passionately for a couple of minutes, tonguing their mouths and sucking their tongues. Inevitably they aroused each other.

Martha said, "You men are lucky?"

"Why?" asked her father.

"Nica is staying here tonight. Isn't that wonderful news for you men?"

Joy's father said, "Of course... Nica's father is staying here also... to give his daughter lots of love."

Nicole saw that her father looked very, very happy.

Martha added, "You can enjoy her company tomorrow also... she'll go back in the evening only." Then she suggested that they dress up suitably because, she said, "We are going to have a party."

Joy said, "Tell Nica about it, mom. She doesn't know about it yet."

Martha explained, "Two weeks ago, our next door neigbours on either side of our house moved in. So, we have invited them over for a party... to get to know them."

Nicole said, " May be I can stay alone upstairs while you all have the party."

"Why Nica? Why don't you like to join in?" asked Joy.

"Because I don't like to be seen in a party. Someone might see me with my father and tell mom about it."

Martha explained, "You don't have to worry about that, Nica. Besides us, there will be only 4 other persons."

Nicole looked puzzled. So, Martha explained, "Our neighbours consist of two men and their 15 year-old sons.There's nobody else in the family. I'm sure they don't know your mom."

Joy urged, "Please join in the party, Nica... I need my best friend with me."

Smiling, Nicole agreed.

Martha said, "These three 3-seater sofas have been specially bought for the party. They can open out into 3 spacious beds. " Nicole saw that they had been arranged in a triangular formation.

Martha, Joy and Nicole went upstairs to dress up for the party.

Martha took the two young girls to her bedroom. Martha wore a skimpy thong. She then got into a long body hugging yellow dress. It had a wide deep cleavage that exposed a great deal of her bra-less breasts that were big, full and thrust forward delightfully. The dress was slit over her right thigh all the way down from the hip. Each time she put forward her right foot the whole of her shapely right thigh was exposed giving glimpses of her skimpily thong covered loins.

Joy exclaimed, "Mom, you are beautiful and sexy. You'll wow the men tonight."

"Thank you, Joy," said Martha and looked at Nicole.

Nicole thought that it was only fair that she also complimented her. "Yes Martha, you are lovely... you are sexy... and you have a fabulous figure."

"Thank you girls. Now you two undress completely."

The two girls striped to the buff and waited.

Martha said, "Wear these hot pants." Both girls got into the pants.

Like Joy's, Nicole's was small and very thin and loose around her shapely buttocks and lush loins. Not only did the pants wore low on her waist, but the waist band was also loose. Nicole knew that the pants would slowly slide downwards if she kept moving. But since Joy wore hers without protest, she couldn't refuse to wear hers.

Then the girls were given mini tube tops to wear. Joy's was green and Nicole's was blue.

"What about bras?" asked Nicole.

Joy replied for her mother, "We can't wear bras with this mini top, Nica." Nicole saw why when she got into hers.

The filmy tube tops struggled to cover the huge breasts of the girls. Delicious mounds of their bulging breasts above the nipples spilled out of the top.

In the case of Nicole, the tube top was losing its battle to contain her 40" breasts. At best, when she stood still, it covered the nipples but exposed the upper rim of her aureoles. But when she moved, the gentle vibrant jiggle of her huge breasts pushed the top lower, exposing her nipples and aureoles completely. Frequently the young teenager had to pull the top up to cover the nipples.

Nicole old Martha, "This dress is too small... my breasts keep popping out. Can I wear something bigger?"

Martha said, "The dress is perfect for you Nica. Don't worry about your breasts popping out now and again. You'll make your father and my husband very happy. Just keep adjusting the dress, that's all." Nicole knew that she had no choice but to wear the skimpy dress. But then there as going to be a party, and four strangers would be present!

"But there'll be our neighbours... strangers..."

Before she could say more, Martha said, "This dress is perfect for a party."

"I'm shy to be dressed like this, especially with strange men and boys present," offered Nicole.

Martha said, "You don't have to be shy, Nica because there will be no other women apart from Joy and me and you already know us... since there'll be only men, you don't have to be shy, Nica"

Nicole was surprised by the reasoning. Martha explained further, "You see Nica, at parties men like beautiful girls and women to be dressed sexily... "

Nicole smiled, and this was taken as agreement.

Martha continued, "And men like to be nice to sexy girls..."

Joy asked, "And how should we respond, mom?"

"And girls should be nice to the men... only then parties can be fun, " replied Martha. Innocent Nicole couldn't say anything and didn't fully understand what was meant by, "girls should be nice to the men".

Then they went downstairs to meet the men, the fathers of Nicole and Joy. On the way down the staircase, Nicole had to keep pulling up into place her pants and the tube top again and again. Joy let her tits bounce and jiggle in the open and only pulled up her pants and tube top into place after reaching the bottom of the staircase.

The men looked eagerly and happily at the delicious display of young hot sexy flesh.

Martha told the men, "Your daughters wanted to wear sexily for the party." Nicole gasped at the lie! Martha continued, "But the loose pants keep sliding down and their small tube tops tend to slip down to expose their tits."

"So?" asked Joy's father.

Martha said, "So, you fathers will have to help your daughters by constantly adjusting their pants and tube tops whenever they tend to expose them."

"Of course, we'll be delighted to do that, " said Joy's father, and Nicole's father agreed.

Martha said, "Alright girls, let's set out the food for the party." Then she told their fathers, "And you two be behind them to help adjust their pants and tube tops."

So, what followed during the next 15 minutes was a wildly stimulating experience for the young schoolgirl daughters. Nicole found her father all the time behind her, one hand cupping and fondling one breast or the other on the pretext of adjusting the tube top. The other hand remained on her loins, caressing her intimately and stimulating her rapidly. Even when she moved carrying the food to the table, her father moved along with her, his hands busy on her breasts and on her loins. When she stood still, waiting for instructions from Martha, Nicole was also kissed sexily on the mouth in addition to her father's stimulating hands on her body, and she kept moaning softly into her father's mouth, "Hmmm... hmmm..." Joy was going through a similar experience with her own father.

Nicole found that more often than not, her father was purposely pulling down the tube top to expose her breasts so that, on the pretext of adjusting the tube, he could cup and fondle them nicely, his thumb and fingers rolling her nipples into hard buds. Oh God! It did feel nice! She smiled at her father to let him know that she knew what he was doing deliberately.

His hand on her loins was also naughty. He deliberately kept pulling down her loose pants, and on the pretext of adjusting it, kept caressing her cunt intimately, his fingers searching for her cunt slit through the pants. The stimulated daughter kept opening out her thighs to give her father's fingers better access to her cunt. And Nicole shuddered with thrill each time her father's fingers rubbed against her clitoris, causing it to swell and throb. And whenever her father kissed her on the mouth, Nicole panted softly into his mouth, "Daddy!" or "Hmmm!" or "Yessss".

The 8th time she said that, her father panted into her kissing mouth, "Want more, darling?"

Nicole moaned back, "Hmmmm." Her father took this to mean Yes. His hand went inside her pants and the long thick middle finger slipped inside her warm wet juicy cunt. The finger was slowly moving in and out of her cunt, causing her hips to convulse in rhythm as she began to enjoy the finger. Nicole loved it.

Nicole panicked and looked around. Martha was busy giving the final touches to the food arrangement on the table. Joy's pants were down to her knees and her father's fingers were moving in and out of her cunt also, quite vigorously. Oh my God! And Joy was loving it.

Just then the door bell rang. The neighbours must have arrived. The men adjusted the pants and tube tops of their daughters and they followed Martha into the hall. Martha opened the door and invited the two men and their young sons into the house.

While the introductions were made, the neighbours, the men and their sons, were feasting their eyes all over the hot deliciously exposed bodies of the girls and Martha. The neighbours were Max and his son Sam, and Mike and his son Steve. Straight away they sat at the table to partake of the food.

Nicole and Joy sat on their fathers' laps while they ate the food. The neighbours watched how the fathers were constantly cupping and caressing the breasts of their daughters as they ate. Martha noticed this and explained to the men, "The fathers have to keep adjusting the tube tops and pants of their daughters because they are loose and tend to slip down."

The men smiled knowingly. They knew that the fathers were having fun with their daughters. Then Martha told the girls, "You girls better feed your fathers so that their hands can be free to adjust your dresses."

The girls did that and their fathers kept their hands busy on their breasts and loins. Nicole and Joy were very stimulated. Their fathers too got excited and the young girls could feel the bulges of their fathers pressing and throbbing against their buttocks.

After their meals, they sat down on the three 3-seater sofas. Nicole sat between her father and Joy's father on one. Martha, Joy and Steve sat on another. The rest on the third sofa.

The men explained that their wives had left them leaving behind their sons. Max said further, "Mike and I don't miss our wives. But most times we feel very sad because we don't have daughters, to love and to be loved by them. Our wives gave us sons but no daughters."

Then Mike added, "Our sons are very sad too... many times we have found them crying... because they miss their mothers. How we wish they can have mothers to comfort and love them."

Martha now said, "I think we can solve that problem."

"How?" asked Mike.

Martha said, "Since we are neighbours, Joy and I can solve the problem."

"What do you mean?" asked Max.

Martha explained, "Both of you can take Joy as your daughter. She can give you the daughter's love that you both miss."

"That would be wonderful, " said Mike. "We can give her a lot of fatherly love."

Martha explained further, "And I can be mother to your sons. I'll give them lots of motherly love."

Max asked the two boys, "Would you like Martha as your mother?"

Beaming with happy smiles, the boys said together, "YES." The boys desired Martha sexually.

Martha said, "Alright, that's settled then. Joy, you go and sit between Max and Mike... be their daughter and be nice to them." So, Joy got up and walked over to sit between the two men. As she sat down between them, her tube top slid down exposing her breasts and her pants too had slipped down quite a bit...

Martha told Max and Mike, "Joy's tube top and pants are loose and tend to expose her. You two must help take care of her by adjusting her attire." So, the two men quickly adjusted her tube and pants, touching her intimately during the process...

Then Martha said, "Sam and Steve, you two come and sit beside me. I'll be your mother from today." So the two boys sat on either side of Martha.

"Let me give you a mother's kiss." Then she leaned over and kissed one and then the other on the mouth, each kiss lasting one full minute with her tongue exploring the inside of their young mouths. As she did so, her hands rested on their inner thighs, caressing them there slowly. The boys got aroused.

"I love you as my sons. I hope you'll love me as your mother." Both boys eagerly and happily assured her that they loved her. She continued to kiss the boys.

Martha told the boys, "Since I'm your mother you can touch me." But the shy boys didn't do anything.

Saying, "Come, let me help you," she took one hand of each boy and placed them on her bare inner thighs under the slit of her dress. She then took their other hands and placed them on her breasts.

She told the boys, "Don't be shy... touch your mom... get to know me... and give me, your mom, some love." The aroused boys started to touch and fondle Martha. And she took turns to kiss the boys as her passion for fun built up.

After observing this, Max and Mike took turns to kiss the excited Joy on the mouth, exchanging and sucking tongues with the hot young girl. Meanwhile their hands touched and fondled her breasts and loins. Nicole saw her friend Joy drop her hands on the crotches of the men and cup and caress their bulges.

These happenings resulted in Nicole herself being kissed sexily by her father and Joy's father. Their hands fondled her breasts and fingered her cunt. Moaning softly, Nicole opened out her thighs inviting their hands into her loins.

Nicole's father panted into her mouth, "Darling, thank you for being so nice to daddy... I love you."

"I love you too daddy... I love the way you make me feel nice," panted Nicole.

Joy's father asked, "I love you too, Nica."

She kissed him now and whispered into his mouth, "Yes, I know... I love you too Dad... thank you too for being so nice to me... you make me feel nice... yes, your fingers... yes, touch me like that... yes, I feel nice... keep touching me, Dad... please..." Nicole couldn't believe that she was telling this to Joy's father.

Joy's father asked, "Are you referring to my fingers on your nipple or my fingers on your cunt, Nica?"

"Both nice, Dad... your fingers on my cunt... your fingers there... very nice Dad!"

Nicole's father now told Joy's father, "Dan, look at your wife... she is undressing the boys. You look at that while I finger my daughter's cunt."

So, while Joy's father looked at his wife and the boys, Nicole's father told her, "Let me touch you there darling. " His fingers started rubbing her clitoris through the cloth., making Nicole gasp with thrill, "Daddyyyyyy..."

Looking at his wife undressing the boys, Joy's father, said, "Let her enjoy herself. You see, we have only a daughter, so while Joy and I have fun as father and daughter, my wife doesn't have a son to play with. Now that she has these two young boys for sons, let her have some fun with them."

Nicole was surprised to hear Joy's father being so open-minded. Then her eyes caught Joy in another sofa undressing the boy's fathers. Oh my God! Soon both boys and their fathers were naked.

Martha had gone naked also, except for her tiny thong. What a beautiful sexy young looking hot body she had! She started to hug and kiss the naked boys.

Meanwhile the two naked men stripped Joy naked and started to hug and kiss the wildly moaning girl.

Joy's father said smiling, "Nica, all the others have gone naked. Only we three are still clothed."

Nicole asked her father coyly, "So, what do you suggest, daddy?"

Her father said lovingly, "We let you decide, Nica. We won't do what you don't like."

Before she could say anything Martha spoke to everyone, "Let us convert our sofas into beds." Nakedly, she walked around to operate the sofas and converted all three into spacious beds with pillows.

Then Martha looked at Nicole and said, "My goodness... Nica, you have not done what Joy and I have done with our men... you haven't removed your father's and my husband's clothes."

Her father came to her defence. "It's not her fault. We haven't given her enough time."

Martha said, "Alright, remove their clothes now... and because you are the last to do so, we will get you to start off the party." Nicole didn't know what she had meant. But she had to proceed after some encouragement from her father to strip the two men naked. Her father and Joy's father had fantastic bodies, their cocks erect and huge, the bulbous cockheads glistening and throbbing. Then her father and Joy's father removed her tube top and hot pants and made her naked also.

Martha invited the naked neighbours, the two men and their sons, to stand in front of Nicole who sat on the sofa nakedly, shyly, voluptuously. Nicole could see that the men's cocks were fully erect, but the boys' cocks were soft.

Martha asked the two neighbour men, "What do you think of the girls? Are they beautiful? Do you like them?"

Nicole heard the following words, as they took turns to praise Joy and Nicole. " Delicious lips... magnificent breasts... sexy hot bodies... voluptuous loins... delicious thighs... ripe for pleasure... desirable..." and so on. They kept admiring the two young schoolgirls.

Martha said, "Good to know you like the girls."

Max said, "Of course we like the girls. If fact, we love them... we desire them."

Martha said smiling, "Oh oh, not so fast... well, you can love Joy and I'll love your sons, but Nica here is special... she belongs to her own father for the moment... may be later or tomorrow... we'll have to wait and see."

The men appeared disappointed. Mike asked, "Shall we at least kiss her body for a minute... to show Nica how much we adore her?"

Martha asked Nicole, "Is that alright, Nica? The men seem to like you so much. Perhaps you can be a bit nice to them. Let them kiss you?"

Nicole looked at her father, wondering what he had to say. Her father smiled at her and said, "It's okay darling. They are not going to hurt you... they only want to kiss you... to show you how much they like you."

So, Nicole smiled at Martha and nodded. She thought they would kiss her on the mouth.

Martha asked, "Alright, who wants to kiss her first?" Max, Mike and the two boys raised their hands together.

Martha said, "All four of you?... fathers and sons?"

The four of them looked sheepishly at Martha. Martha said, "Alright, in that case we'll get all four of you to kiss Nica at the same time."

Max asked, "How?"

Martha explained, "You want to kiss her body, right?" They nodded.

Then Martha asked Nicole to lie down on her back on the sofa bed, her head resting on the pillow. She said, "Nica, bend your legs at the knees and open out your thighs." She bent her legs at the knees but was shy to open out her thighs because that would expose her naked cunt to everyone. Joys father gently opened out her thighs, fully exposing her delicious wet cunt, with her downy soft pubic hair gleaming attractively.

Martha said, "Sam and Steve, you two boys go and kiss Nica's tits. Mike, you kiss her on the mouth... and Max, you kiss Nica's cunt. All of you kiss Nica like that for one minute."

Nicole was shocked by what Martha had suggested, but before she could fully comprehend the instructions, their mouths were already on her body. Mike was kissing her sexily on the mouth. Her breasts were being sucked by the boys, and Max was tonguing her cunt and sucking her clit. Her body shivered and shuddered with rapidly arousing thrill. For a full minute they stimulated her. Nicole couldn't help but admit to herself that it was indeed very nice. Four naked men kissing and sucking her naked body simultaneously was wildly stimulating. Max's tongue in her cunt was really wild!

After one minute, Martha made them stop. Nicole was a little disappointed, but Martha said, "Now rotate yourself clockwise... move and kiss the part you hadn't kissed before." Oh my God! A new tongue in my cunt, thought Nicole. And sure enough.

Max and Mike sucked her breasts while the boys took her mouth and cunt. Four sensitive parts of the hot young Nicole were kissed and sucked. The boy's tongue in her cunt wasn't bad at all. She raised her hips to invite the boy's tongue deeper into her convulsing cunt. The men sucked the massive tits, and Nicole was moaning with pleasure, "Hmmmm... hmmmmm... Hmmmmmm... ahhhh... ngggggg... hmmmm..."

Another minute passed and they moved around clockwise and sucked her body again. The boys were back at the breasts while Max was kissing her mouth. Mike now slipped his fat tongue inside her warm wet cunt and tongue fucked her, sucking her clit now and again. Nicole's body thrashed about and she kept moaning, "yessss... yessss... hmmmmmm... hmmmmm... yessss..."

Another minute over and they moved again. Max and Mike sucked her breasts and the boys were at her mouth and cunt. A new boy was tonguing her cunt. "The boys were not bad,", she thought. The boy sucked her clit and thrust his tongue deep inside her and swirled it, touching her warm inside walls. "Is this Sam or Steve? Who cares!" This was the fourth tongue in her cunt in four minutes. What a wild party!

To Nicole's disappointment, the fourth minute was up and Martha asked the men and boys to move away and said, "Joy, you take the men to your sofa bed and have fun. I'll take the boys to my sofa bed... to suck and fuck them." Oh my God! What was Martha saying?

As they were moving away, Martha said, "Rick and Dan, Nica is all yours now."

The wildly aroused Nicole pulled her father onto the bed and hugging his naked body said, "Daddy, four of them... all at the same time... oh daddy!"

Hugging his voluptuous naked daughter and kissing her he asked, "Did they hurt you, darling?"

Pulling her naked father between her naked thighs Nicole said softly, "No daddy, but... but four of them... at the same time."

Joy's father was now cuddling Nicole also. He asked, "You mean you didn't like four of them kissing you?"

Nicole now kissed Joy's father and said, "No dad, I didn't mean that."

Her father and Joy's father adjusted Nicole so that she was now sandwiched between the two men, Joy's father's cock rubbing against her ass cheeks at the back and her naked father pressing his naked loins against hers between her open thighs.

Her father asked her, "Then what do you mean, darling?"

Nicole whispered, "They did more than kiss me on the mouth daddy. You saw them... they sucked my tits and tongued my cunt... all of them! So... so... so..."

"So what darling?"

Nicole hugged her father tighter and said, "So, I got stimulated daddy... four of them tongued my cunt daddy... I couldn't control myself... they stimulated me sexually daddy."

"But did you like it, darling?"

Nicole didn't answer. So, her father kissed her and said into her kissing mouth, "Tell us the truth, darling... you mustn't be shy... please tell the truth."

Nicole hissed into her father's mouth, "Hmmmmmm... Yesssss..."

"Yes what, darling... tell daddy," persuaded her father.

"Yes... I liked it daddy..."

Joy's father now kissed Nicole on the mouth and asked, "It lasted for only four minutes... did you want them to tongue your cunt longer?"

Nicole was too shy to answer. She merely sucked at Joy's father's tongue in her mouth.

Her father now kissed her and asked, "Tell us, darling... don't be shy... tell us the truth..."

Nicole said softly, "Yes."

Her father asked, "You mean you would have liked the men to have tongued your cunt longer?"

Nicole said softly, "Yes, daddy..."

"Why darling? " asked her father

"Because it was nice... very nice, daddy." Nicole blushed as she said that and hugged her father more tightly, getting very aroused.

Joy's father asked, "So, were you disappointed when they stopped tonguing your cunt?"

Again Nicole felt shy to answer the question.

Her father urged her, "Tell us, Nica. Be honest."

Shyly Nicole whispered, "Yes."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.