Nica - Cover

Nica

Copyright© 2003 by Dafafu

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This a tale of Nicole, a young innocent teenage girl. Her friend Joy (from the story: LOVING DAD TO HELP MOM) and her parenys scheme to ensure Nica learns to enjoy sex, including incestuous sex with her father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter  

That evening at home, Nicole told her mother that she had decided to go back to Joy's house on Wednesdays and Saturdays to relax with Joy.

That night, and on Tuesday night, Nicole kept tossing about in bed. The two orgasms she had had at Joy's house had only served to make her body hunger for more thrill. Oh God! How she wished she could have her father and Joy's father in her bed every night.

On Wednesday, at school, Nicole promised Joy that she would definitely go to her house that afternoon.

Joy told her, "Everyday your father has been phoning to find out whether you would be coming. He is worried. He needs you."

"I'll definitely come. To tell you the truth, I need him too."

Joy said, "Your father is longing to give you a lot of..."

Nicole asked curiously, "Give me a lot of what, Joy?"

"Pleasure Nica. He wants to give you lots of pleasure."

"Oh God1" exclaimed Nicole.

Joy added, "And my father too... they are eager to give you pleasure."

"Oh God!" Nicole blushed.

Joy teased, "Oh Nica, you are such a lucky girl... to have two men to love you... and... and... and..."

Curious, Nicole asked, "And what, Joy?"

Joy said smiling cheekily, "To give you pleasure, silly girl... to thrill your hot body!'

"Oh Joy, please don't make it sound so naughty!" But Nicole was excited by what Joy had said.

"I'm sorry Nica. I don't mean to upset you."

So, on Wednesday afternoon, Nicole's mother dropped her at Joy's house at 4pm. Nicole was dressed modestly, in blouse and skirt, but the huge breasts thrust way outward against her blouse in spite of her bra. In any dress she looked voluptuous!

As soon as she entered the house, her father and Joy's father came to greet her. They were both wearing white short shorts and nothing else. Nicole could see the big bulges of both men. Obviously they were not wearing any brief under their shorts.

Martha and Joy were in flaring mini skirts and skimpy halters. Without bras, they looked sexy. Their ample firm breasts were well displayed by the thin small halters, the nipples and aureoles clearly showing through the fabric. Below their breasts, their gorgeous bodies were beautifully bare except for the mini skirts. Compared to them Nicole looked over dressed.

Both her father and Joy's father thanked her profusely for coming. They took turns to hug her and kiss her lovingly. Then they sat down on the sofa.

Joy sat beside her father. Her father put his right arm around her body, cupping the lower swell of Joy's big right breast. Meanwhile Joy's left hand rested on the inside of her father's right thigh, caressing him close to his bulge. Nicole was still surprised by Joy's intimacy with her father in front of her mother.

Nicole sat beside her own father, on his right side. Martha sat on the left side of her father. They ate some cake and took some drinks that had already been laid out on the low table in front of them, and chatted for a while.

Martha said, "Nick and Dan, aren't you neglecting your duty?"

Joy's father asked, "What duty, darling?"

"Yes, what duty?" echoed Nicole's father.

Martha replied, "Your duty to entertain our lovely young guest, Nica. She has been very good to come and see you. It's time you two shower her with your love. She's your daughter, you know?"

Joy's father asked, "How do you suggest we do that?"

"Yes, how do we do that?" echoed Nicole's father.

Martha said, "By acting with her and making her happy." Nicole knew that the acting ruse was to get them to hug and fondle her.

Joy's father said, "Yes, that's a good idea. What scene shall we act today?"

Joy said, "I think a love scene would be good. I like love scenes. I'm sure Nica will enjoy acting love scenes."

Joy's father said, "Yes, that's a good idea. I know of a very exciting love scene that I once acted at college."

Joy said, "Are you referring to the scene that you first acted with me, daddy?"

"Yes darling. Remember your mother first encouraged you to act that scene with me?"

Martha said, "Yes, I remember that scene. To act it, you men and Nica have to be dressed appropriately."

Joy's father agreed, "Yes, that's true."

Martha said, "I'll take Nica to her room and dress her up. When she's ready, I'll call you to come."

Joy's father asked, "What about us? What do we wear?"

Martha said, "Joy, you come with me. I'll give you the attire to bring down to the men for them to wear."

So, while the men waited in the living room, Martha, Joy and Nicole went to what was now Nicole's room. There Martha took two pieces of clothing and gave Joy, asking her to take them to the men for them to wear.

Then Martha asked Nicole to take off all of her clothes. Shyly the young girl did as she was told.

Nicole was then asked to put on a blouse. It was yellow with long sleeves and thin. It was completely open in front and the lower ends were just crossed over, not knotted, under her breasts. Her big forward thrusting breasts split the blouse wide open but the edges managed to cover her nipples and aureoles. Wide expanse of her gorgeous breasts were exposed.

"Martha, shouldn't the ends be knotted under the breasts?"

"No darling... when you move, let the crossed over ends loosen themselves and allow the blouse to split open to expose more of your gorgeous breasts, perhaps your nipples even. Then gently readjust and cross over the ends again."

"Why Martha?"

"Your father... and Joy's father will love that." Nicole merely smiled.

Then she was given a small white hot pants to wear. It was thin and had big leg holes, giving ample view under the pants... At the back, it was severely cut in a Y-shape so that three-quarters of her full round firm buttocks were left uncovered. And the pants hung way below her hips, exposing a lot of delicious flesh right down to her upper pubic mound.

What surprised Nicole was that the hot pants over her loins had been altered with a special mesh like fabric to cover her vagina region. It was exceptionally thin, transparent, cylindrical and about three inches long.

"What's this, Martha?" asked a surprised Nicole.

Martha explained, "I have altered the pants over your loins, Nica. This is meant to be inside your vagina." She showed how by pushing the cylindrical pouch inside Nicole's vagina. It went in to a depth of 3 inches. It looked better now, but it clearly displayed her cunt slit and cunt lips.

"Martha, is it nice to wear this type of pants. I feel funny."

"You are going to act a love scene. It may be a bit sexual when your father plays with your body... to give you his love. And what you are wearing will give you some protection."

"I see," said Nicole, thinking that the fabric inside her vagina wold protect her from her father's finger making raw contact inside her cunt when he masturbated her. She was too innocent and didn't think of other possibilities.

"Martha, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, please ask."

"Joy has mentioned that she has acted this love scene with her father. And you have just said that it is a bit sexual. How come?"

"Yes, at first, Joy was shy, but I encouraged her to relax and let her father play with her body. She did that and soon started enjoying the love scene."

"Don't you mind Joy acting sexual scenes with her father?"

"No. In fact she asked her father to do the love scene again and again that day because she got so much pleasure out of it."

"Was she dressed like this?" asked Nicole.

"At first, yes... but later... well, we won't talk about that now, except to say that she has acted many love scenes with her father since then."

Nicole looked at herself in the full length mirror. She looked so naked, only small areas of fabric covering her breasts and loins.

Martha praised her body, "Your body is very voluptuous, Nica."

"Thank you, Martha."

"Are you now ready to invite your father and Joy's father into the bedroom?" Nicole just nodded her head.

Martha opened the door and shouted, "Joy! Bring the men. Nica is ready... to act."

When the two men walked into the room, Nicole saw that both men were wearing white slacks. They were bare above the waist and she found their outfit modest enough compared to her near nakedness.

Martha took Nicole by the hand and walked her towards then. Her big breasts jiggled gently, loosening the ends of the blouse that had been just crossed over under her breasts. It was a lovely sexy sight and the nipples were about to pop out. Nicole quickly adjusted the blouse and tightened the crossed ends of the blouse.

When she got near, both men looked eagerly at Nicole, their eyes devouring the voluptuous display of young hot flesh, so nakedly displayed by the skimpy outfit. Unknown to Nicole, their cocks began to swell.

Her father crooned, "Gorgeous darling, you look fabulous!"

Joy's father added, "Nica, you have a great body... so young and so voluptuous!"

Nicole smiled thankfully at both men. She loved admiration.

Martha said, "You men are over dressed. Why didn't you wear what I gave you?"

Joy answered, "Yes mom, they are wearing what you gave... under the slacks."

Martha said, "Oh I see. In that case we'll ask Nica to remove their slacks and get them ready for acting."

"Oh God!" thought Nicole.

Martha asked Nicole's father to lie down on his back across the bed with his feet near the edge of the bed.

The she said, "Go ahead Nica, unzip and remove your father's slack first."

Nicole was wondering how to do it because her father's waist was at the middle of the bed with his feet towards her. Martha showed her how to do it. Nicole was made to stand close to the bed between her father's legs and lean over to unbuckle and unzip her father's slack. As she leaned over her father, her blouse was loosened and her big heavy breasts popped out into the open. Nicole saw her father eyeing her naked breasts.

Quickly the young girl straightened herself and adjusted the blouse to cover her nipples and crossed the ends of the blouse under her breasts. She looked at Martha and said, "I can't lean forward Martha, the blouse opens out."

Martha said, "In that case, while you lean forward to undo your father's slack, let Joy's father stand behind you and cup your blouse so that it wouldn't open out."

Joy's father said, "Yes, that's a good idea." He quickly came behind Nicole and putting his hands around her body cupped her big firm breasts and said, "Now lean forward and undo your father's slack, Nica."

What else could Nicole do? She knew she had to do as told. As she leaned over her father's body, she felt Joy's father gently caressing her breasts. At the same time he brought his body against her behind and started rubbing the bulge of his slack against her firm buttocks.

Unfamiliar with a man's attire, Nicole kept struggling to unbuckle her father's slack. Meanwhile, Joy's father was rubbing himself up against her full firm buttocks and generously fondling her breasts, his thumbs and fingers gently rolling her nipples into hard stones. Nicole was very aroused, and found it hard to concentrate on the buckle. She didn't know how to release the buckle and during her struggles she found her hands rubbing against her father's bulge again and again,. And the bulge was getting bigger.

"Daddy, I don't know how to release the buckle," said Nicole.

Her father said, "Alright darling, I'll release it for you."

Martha stopped her father. "No Nick, let Nica try a little longer. She has to learn how to undress a man."

So, Nicole had to continue her struggle with her father's buckle. This allowed Joy's father to continue further his fondling of her breasts, rubbing his bulge against her buttocks. His slack was, of course, in the way.

Nick, seeing how his daughter was being molested by Dan, quietly indicated with his hands how the buckle should be released. Nicole caught the idea and finally unbuckled her father's slack and unbuttoning it further pulled the zipper down. As the zipper rose in a tent because of her father's bulge, she had to do it slowly. Her fingers kept rubbing against the bulge and she could sense her father respond by jerking his hips. Finally, after unzipping the slack, Nicole started to pull it down his thighs.

As she tucked at the slack, she had to move her body forwards and backwards. Meanwhile, Joy's father kept tucking at her breasts and jabbing his bulge between her buttocks, in rhythm with her body movements. The very aroused Nicole finally removed her father's slack.

Nicole saw that her father was wearing a small underwear shorts, white and thin. What shocked the young daughter was the way her father's cock was let out of the opening into a special cock glove. It was extremely thin, soft and very much transparent and fitted the huge cock like a condom, allowing the huge cock of eight inches long to stand upright. The bulbous cockhead was clearly visible through the ultra thin white fabric.

Martha saw the young girl looking at her father's loins. So, she said, "Nica, hope you like your father's shorts... specially made for acting with you." Nicole just smiled not knowing what to say.

Martha then told her husband, "Dan, you now lie down on the bed, so that Nica can remove your slack also."

Joy's father released Nicole and lay down on the bed the way Nick had lain earlier. Nicole quickly adjusted her blouse which had been completely displaced, and crossed the ends under her breasts as before.

Martha said, "Nica, go and remove your second father's slack."

As Nicole leaned over as before to unbuckle the slack, she heard Martha tell her father, "Nick, stand behind your daughter and cup her breasts to keep the blouse in place... the way Dan had done." But Nicole knew that Dan didn't keep the blouse in place; he was only interested in fondling her breasts. Still, she couldn't refuse her father now, could she?

Her father asked, "May I Nica? Is it okay with you?"

Nicole was touched by the way her father asked her. He seemed to respect her feelings. Nicole knew her father would enjoy hugging her from behind.

"Yes daddy, please hold my breasts... from behind... keep my blouse in place... help me daddy." She was surprised by her boldness.

As Nicole bent down to unbuckle Dan's slack, her father brought his body against her behind and his hands reached around her body and cupped her huge breasts lovingly. Nicole could feel her father's encased cock fitting snugly between her bare buttocks, the narrow cloth of her pants there had shifted to the side and given entrance to her father's cock.

As Nicole struggled with the buckle, her father was slowly rubbing his cock between her naked buttocks and lovingly caressing her breasts. The stimulated Nicole started to enjoy her father's attention. Because her father's cock was covered only by the thinnest cloth possible, she could feel the stimulating sensation against her bare buttocks.

Therefore Nicole took her time to unbuckle Dan's slack, although she now knew how to do it. She wanted to give her father more time to fondle her breasts and rub his cock against her buttocks. Meanwhile she pretended to struggle with the buckle and, as if accidentally, rubbed generously against his ever growing bulge.

After a while Martha said, "Nick, why don't you use one of your hands to hold your daughter here." As she said that, she took his right hand and placed it on Nicole's loins. "Cup her here and caress her. You want to make her feel nice, don't you?" Nicole thought, "Oh God!"

Her father asked her, "May I Nica, may I darling?"

The aroused teenager knew she couldn't say no to her father. She turned her head and smiling at him nodded a 'yes'. Her happy father caressed her cunt through the pants, running his fingers along the slit again and again causing her hips to shudder. His other hand was fondling her breasts and squeezing her nipples into hardness. Nicole couldn't help but enjoy the stimulation. Only slowly she unbuckled Joy's father's slack, smiling at him.

She told her second father, "Dad, I'm not good at this. Hope you don't mind giving me more time to remove your slack."

"Please take all the time you need, Nica. There is no need to hurry. As Martha says, it's good for you to learn how to undress a man." Nicole wondered why she should know that, but instead she just smiled at Joy's father and gave his bulge a good rub.

Martha spoke again, "Nick, why don't you insert a finger inside your daughter?" Again her father asked her, "May I Nica, my darling?"

Nicole again turned her head to smile at him and nod a 'yes'.

Her father asked, "Which finger shall I insert darling?"

Nicole couldn't just nod her head this time. The question required a spoken answer. "Any finger you like, daddy."

"No darling, you must tell me... I don't want to use a finger you don't like... please tell me darling."

A shy aroused Nicole turned her head and whispered, "Your middle finger, daddy."

"But it the longest and thickest darling. Is is okay?"

Nicole whispered boldly, "Yes, daddy, that's why I want the middle finger." She decided that if a finger was to be inserted in her cunt and that if that finger was going to arouse her, then she might as well get the best finger for maximize pleasure.

Her father slipped his thick middle finger inside her cunt. It couldn't go deeper than three inches because of the cloth embedded inside. She expected her father to finger fuck her with in and out strokes but he didn't. Instead he just swivelled the finger, pressing it against her inner walls through the very thin soaked cloth. Nicole quivered with delight as juices were beginning to flow, wetting her cunt more and more.

Finally she unbuckled and unzipped it. As she pulled the zipper down her fingers rubbed generously against the bulge, smiling at Dan. Then she started to tuck the slack down his thighs.

As she tucked and tucked at the slack, lowering it at each tuck, her body rocked back and forth. In rhythm with her body movement her father jabbed his cock between her ass cheeks when she moved backwards, and thrust his finger inwards in her cunt when she moved forward. Rhythmically her father worked his finger in her cunt, stimulating her wildly.

Eventually Nicole removed the slack. Then she straightened her body. Her father was forced to straighten himself, He had to withdraw his finger from his daughter's cunt and stand by her side. Nicole found that her blouse was completely undone as her father had been fondling her naked breasts. She quickly adjusted the blouse to cover her nipples and this time she deliberately knotted the lower ends under her breasts.

Dan too was dressed like her father, wearing only an underwear shorts with the big long cock let out of the opening and encased in extra thin soft fabric in the shape of a condom. It was fairy transparent and his cock was erect, the bulbous cockhead was quite visible, just as her father's. They looked as if they were wearing condoms only.

Joy's father asked, "Like it Nica?" Nicole just smiled, wondering whether the "it" referred to his cock.

He asked again, "Like it darling? I mean the shorts?" Nicole's embarrassment lessened.

But the aroused young girl, looking at his cock and blushing, answered, "Yes dad, I like it." She meant the cock.

Martha asked, "Nica, you mean you like my husband's cock?"

"No, I didn't say that," said a shy Nicole.

"But I heard you say, 'Yes dad, I like it.'"

"I was referring to the shorts, Martha."

"Oh I see. But he does have a beautiful cock, doesn't he?"

Nicole didn't reply to that. She just smiled. But Martha continued, "Joy likes her father's cock." Then she asked her daughter, "Don't you, Joy?"

"Yes mom, very much."

Nicole wondered, "Oh God! What are they trying to tell me?"

Nicole was relieved when Joy's father cut in to say, "Alright, let's talk about something else."

Martha then said, "How about teaching Nica to act a love scene?" They all agreed to that.

Martha told her husband, "Dan, you take over now. Teach Nica and her father to act as boyfriend and girlfriend."

Dan said, "No. I have a better idea. Let Nick and Nica be their real selves, that is, let them be father and daughter. We will cut out the first part where you two go on a date, take in a movie, and eat pizza."

"What happens next?" asked Nicole's father.

Joy's father explained, "Then you take your daughter to your bedroom and get her to dress up as she is now and you dress up as you are now."

"Then?"

"Then you try to make her lie down on the bed but she should act as if she is resisting at first. You hug and wrestle with your daughter playfully... finally she allows you to overpower her and yields to your request. Alright, how about acting that part now with your daughter."

Her father asked her, "May I Nica?" Smiling, she nodded.

Her father approached her. His cock in the condom-like fabric was erect, pointing upwards towards her face... The extreme thinness of the cloth made visible his bloated cockhead. Naked otherwise, her father's virile bare body excited her.

As her father gathered her hot body, she started to struggle playfully as Dan had wanted. They giggled and laughed as they hugged and wrestled for a while, her father touching her here and there and his hard cock rubbing against her body. Finally she allowed her father to wrestle her to the bed and make her lie on her back in the centre of the bouncy bed. He lay on his belly beside her on her right side. They were laughing and giggling.

Joy's father now climbed up onto the bed and lay belly down beside Nicole on her left side.

"What do we do next?" asked her father.

Joy's father said, "You now kiss her on the mouth. Remember, this is a love scene"

"May I Nica?" asked her father. Nicole was touched by her father wanting to ask her permission each time he was asked to do something with her. Probably he was afraid of offending her. So Nicole wanted to encourage her father.

"No need to ask my permission anymore, daddy. Let's do as we are told. After all we are just acting, aren't we?' said Nicole. Her father leaned over her and kissed her on the mouth affectionately and stopped.

Joy's father said, "No Nick, not like that. Your daughter might think your love for her is as dull as your kiss. Remember that she is your daughter. So your kiss must show that your love for her can thrill her, excite her and give her fun. Here, let me show you."

Then Joy's father spoke to Nicole, "Nica, let's show your father how to kiss in a love scene. You kiss me the way I kiss you."

Joy's father now kissed Nicole on the mouth sexily, sucking and thrusting his tongue into her mouth and urging Nicole to do the same. The young girl responded with equal enthusiasm, sucking his tongue when it explored her mouth and then slipping her tongue into his mouth for him to suck it. On and on they kissed for quite a while.

Then Joy's father broke the kiss and told her father, "Nick, now kiss your daughter like that."

So father and daughter now kissed hotly, their tongues exploring each other's mouth and eagerly sucking each other's tongue. Nicole was aroused and responded passionately to the kiss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.