Nica - Cover

Nica

Copyright© 2003 by Dafafu

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This a tale of Nicole, a young innocent teenage girl. Her friend Joy (from the story: LOVING DAD TO HELP MOM) and her parenys scheme to ensure Nica learns to enjoy sex, including incestuous sex with her father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Joy, her parents and Nicole's father looked at each other. Nick asked, "Is she serious? That she won't come again?"

Joy said, "I don't think so. I'll talk to her at school and persuade her to come."

Nick asked, "What if she refuses to come?"

Martha said, "Then we will find a way to make her come."

Dan, still naked, smilingly asked his daughter Joy, "What do we do now?"

"Daddy, you have been neglecting me the whole of this evening. Take me to bed daddy."

Joy's mother told Nicole's father, "Come Nick, come to my bed... and fuck me." So that was how the two pairs spent the rest of the evening, fucking again and again.

While Nicole was being driven home, her mother asked her, "How did your lesson in modelling and acting go?"

"I'm not going again, mom. I've decided to give up this idea."

"Why darling? Didn't you enjoy it?"

"I did enjoy it... in fact I enjoyed it very much."

"Then what's the problem?"

Nicole thought of telling her mother what sexual things she had done. But then all hell would break loose! Moreover, her mother needn't know anything about her wild evening. So she just said, "It is too difficult... it's hard work, mom."

"But if you enjoy it, it should be okay... since you study hard at school, you need some relaxation... it's good to go there and learn modelling and acting on these two days and enjoy yourself." Oh God! If only her mother knew the sort of enjoyment she was being put through.

"No mom, I've decided against the idea." That was that, Nicole told herself.

When she went home, Nicole had a good bath, ate a good meal and after watching television went to bed. She started thinking of what had happened that day. How two men had hugged and kissed her, how they had fondled her breasts and how they had finger fucked her cunt. And one of them was her own father.

Immediately, she got aroused! Her clit started to throb. She imagined the long fat cocks of her father and Dan that she had fondled and stroked and masturbated. She wished the two men were there with her in her bed... doing things to her. They had definitely given her pleasure she had not known before. She wanted such pleasure again and again

She pulled her pajama bottom down and inserted her soft slender middle finger in her cunt and started moving it in and out the way her father had done... her body bucked with stimulation. "Daddy move it faster... and deeper," she whispered to herself. Her fingers went wild and she masturbated herself to a wild climax. Oh God! This the fourth time I've climaxed today, she told herself. And I want more!

So the wild young school girl masturbated several times before exhaustion brought her sleep. Nicole thought that she was acting like a wild nympho!

Yet she refused to go again to Joy's house. During the next 3 weeks, Joy did all her best to persuade and lure Nicole back to her house, on the pretext that she could become a great model and actress. When this failed she urged her to come and meet her father who loved her very much and was now very sad because Nicole refused to see him.

"Your father loves you very much, you know."

"Yes, I know."

"Then why don't you come and meet him? Don't you love him, Nica?"

"Of course I do... I love him more than anything in the world."

"Then you should come and meet him often... spend time with him."

"No Joy... I'm afraid."

"Afraid of what, Nica?"

"Afraid of what happens to me when he hugs and kisses me."

"What happens to you?"

"I get excited... I get aroused sexually."

"Oh Nica, that is natural because you are young, hot, and ripe... but you can't default your father for that... for expressing his love."

"I know... I don't blame him... But I am too weak, I can't resist the sexual thrill... I get easily excited... so I'm afraid to meet him again and again. I've already done some naughty things with him which I shouldn't have done."

"What naughty things, Nica?"

"He fondled my breasts and I fondled his loins... he fingered my cu--, I meam my private part and I stroked his co--, I mean his manhood... and we masturbated each other until we climaxed."

"So what?"

"Joy, don't you see? That's sexual and wrong?"

"It's not wrong Nica... you both enjoyed what you two did. Giving pleasure can't be wrong, even if it's between father and daughter."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, because my father and I give each other pleasure, and it's not wrong. We are happy people."

"Sorry Joy, I feel too embarrassed to do sexual things with my own father... and also with your father."

"So, all you need is to overcome your embarrassment. Then you can have fun with your father... and with my father."

"No Joy, I don't think I can. I'm sorry... I'm too embarrassed to do these things."

For 3 weeks they talked like this but Nicole resisted the temptation to go back and have fun with her father. But the truth was that there was wild fucking at Joy's house during the three weeks. Joy fucking with her father, and her mother fucking with Nicole's father.

At the end of the third week Nicole realized that she couldn't resist her desires too long. She was constantly thinking of her father and was constantly getting very aroused. Her masturbation wasn't good enough... her fingers were not like her father's which were long, thick and hard. She longed to play with her father. But it would be embarrassing to go back to Joy's house now to met play with her father.

Meanwhile Joy, her parents and Nick plotted a scheme to bring back Nicole. Not that they wanted to hurt or abuse the young girl but to help her to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh with her father. It was only her embarrassment that was keeping her away, as she had told Joy.

So on Monday of the following week Joy told Nicole, "Your father attempted to commit suicide last Friday."

"Why, what happened?" asked a worried Nicole.

"We noticed that your father looked depressed because you have refused to see him. One day he left a letter with my mother and asked her to give it to you only 24 hours later. But when my father came home in the evening, he suspected something could be wrong. So he opened the letter. Here, read the letter for your self." Joy gave Nicole the letter. It read:

My darling Nicole,

I love you with all my heart. But I must have hurt you so much that you now hate me and refuse to see me. Without you, my life is useless. I do not want to hurt you anymore. So, by the time you receive this letter I'll be dead. God bless you.

Your loving father.

"Oh God! What happened?" answered a troubled Nicole.

"After reading the letter, my father rushed to the house that night and found your father unconscious. Took him to a private clinic and the doctor managed to save his life."

"Thank God!" exclaimed a relieved Nicole.

"But he is still determined to kill himself. So, we have brought him to our house and have tied him up."

"Oh God!"

" We can't keep him tied up everyday. And if we let him go home, he might kill himself without telling us. We think only you can now save his life."

"How?" asked Nicole eagerly.

"You must come and see your father and convince him that you don't hate him but love him."

Surely I couldn't now refuse to see him, Nicole told herself. Moreover this was a good opportunity for her to go back to her father. "Alright Joy, I'll come and see him."

"Why not you come now and see your father."

"But we are in school."

"We'll skip school. I'll phone my mother to come and fetch us." Nicole agreed, desperate to see her father and tell him that she did not hate him but loved him.

While they waited for Joy's mother, Joy said, "You know, my father is also very depressed. He also thinks that he must have hurt you, and that you hate him. He hasn't gone to work for days and lies in bed, very depressed."

"Oh God! I don't hate him, Joy."

"I know but he is feeling bad. Mom and I are worried he might have a nervous breakdown. So, I hope you will cheer him up also."

"Yes, Joy, I will. He has been very kind like a father to me."

Soon Martha came and took the two girls in her car. In the car Martha and Joy exchanged knowing glances because the whole story was a hoax to get Nicole back to their house. They intended to persuade her to come for modellig and acting lessons once again so that her father and Joy's father can have fun with her.

In the car Martha said, "Nica, your father loves you and needs you. He is prepared to die because he thinks you hate him. So let him know you love him and need him. Be nice to him."

"Alright Martha."

"That's a good girl. My husband, who is now your second father, is also very sad. Hope you'll be nice to him also."

Nicole asked, "Yes, I will. Do you think it's alright to see my father... and your husband... dressed in my school uniform?'

Martha said, "School uniform is good. Men love schoolgirls, especially young, beautiful, well-built and sexy school girls like you. And I'm sure your father... and my husband... are no exception. They'll love you dressed in school dress But... but..."

"But what, Martha?" asked Nicole.

"Perhaps you should dress in a school outfit that makes you look more attractive."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you have your old school dress? Say, of two years ago?"

"I think so, but that will be quite small for my body now."

Martha said, "That in fact would be ideal... to make you look more beautiful. Is your mother at home?"

"No, she would have gone to work."

"Then let's go to your house first and dress you up."

So, they drove to Nicole's house and dressed her up in a set of old school dress. Her full shapely legs wouldn't go through the leg holes of her old worn out ultra thin panties. Martha ripped off the elastic lining and used the scissors to enlarge the holes so that her legs could go through easily, but this made the panties tiny, covering her loins skimpily in front and her buttocks were left quite bare. The waist band also had to be burst so that she could get in. The panties hung loosely several inches below her waist.

Next, Nicole was made to wear an old cloth bra. It was small. Therefore the cups didn't cover all of her massive breasts and bit tightly into them. The old strap at the back threatened to burst.

Then Nicole wore a white school blouse of two years ago. It was also old, thin and small. So small that only the buttons below her breasts could be done up. The blouse gaped open between her huge forward thrusting breasts causing a massive cleavage, but the bra provided coverage of her nipples, aureoles and the surrounding flesh.

The blue flaring skirt of two years ago was also small and short. The zipper was on the side but her waist, which was 20" two years ago, was now 23". So it could not be zipped up all the way; it had to be left unzipped for a distance of 4" at the top. It was short and came down to only half way down her shapely thighs.

Martha said, "You are a voluptuous schoolgirl, Nica. Your body is really built to make your father happy."

"This old school dress is too small and too revealing," protested Nicole.

" I'm sure your father would love to see your hot beautiful body... so why not show him a bit of your gorgeous body and cheer him as he is so depressed?"

"Alright, Martha... for daddy's sake."

"Joy added, "And for my father's sake also." They laughed lightly.

Then they drove to Joy's house. Nicole took with her the usual school uniform to wear when she returned.

Finally they arrived at Joy's house. Joy went to see her father in his room. Martha took the sexy Nicole to her bedroom, the bedroom reserved for Nicole and her father. As they went up the staircase, Nicole could feel her panties slipping down because of the burst loose elastic band. So she kept pinching and pulling it up through her skirt. But her skirt too kept sliding down because it was not completely zipped up. She had to keep adjusting the skirt also.

When they entered the bedroom, Nicole was shocked to see her father lying on his back with his arms tied to the upper ends of the bed and his legs tied to the lower ends of the bed. He was bare above the waist and was wearing a light blue thin pajama bottom only. And his manhood was pushing up a tent in his pajamas. How could he be aroused if he was in a depressed condition? Nicole wondered.

As soon as he saw Nicole, her father shut his eyes tight and said, "Oh Nicole, I'm ashamed to look at you. I'm so sorry for having hurt you. Please forgive me. Please don't hate me."

Nicole rushed to her father's side. Putting her hands on his bare chest and caressing him lovingly, she said, "No daddy, you have nothing to apologize for. You didn't hurt me and I don't hate you. I love you daddy... I truly love you."

With his eyes still closed, he asked, "Then why have you refused to come and see me... do you dislike me?"

"Oh daddy, I'm sorry... I like you... perhaps too much... that's why."

"What do mean darling?"

She couldn't tell him how she had been masturbating at night, longing for his fingers and hungering for fun. So she just said, "Never mind daddy, I'm now back. That's all that matters now."

Her father was happy to hear that. He opened his eyes and looked lovingly at his sexy daughter. Nicole could see her father admiring her chest where the big cleavage gave ample view of her huge bulging breasts that were covered skimpily by the small bra. The bra was so tight that Nicole tucked at it, drawing her fathers eyes to her chest.

"Do you mean you promise to come as before? On two days a week? To model and act?" he asked anxiously.

"Yes daddy... but on one condition"

"What's that darling?"

"You must promise me that you'll never try to kill yourself again."

"I'll promise that. So it's settled then... you'll come and see me on two days and I'll never commit suicide... I want to live to be with you... and to love you."

Martha said, "That's good. Since you have promised not to commit suicide anymore, let me untie you."

When he was freed, Nicole's father sat at the edge of the bed, his manhood lifting up the thin pajama cloth. He took hold of his daughter's hands and gently pulled her to stand in front of him between his legs and thighs. They smiled happily at each other.

Her father placed her hands on his shoulders and held her by the hips, caressing her hips, playing with the zipper and slowly unzipping the skirt a bit more, without she sensing it. Her father's eyes caressed her cleavage. Nicole was getting aroused.

He asked her, "May I ask you for one more promise darling?"

"What's that daddy?" Again she tucked at her bra and returned the hand to her father's shoulder. Meanwhile her father was slowly caressing the skirt, making it slide down a bit more without Nicole realizing it.

"You know I love you more than anything in the world?"

"Yes, I know."

"So will you promise to let me love you... to love you like a baby... to hug and kiss you all I want... to show you how much I love you?"

"Oh God! How can I say no?" thought Nicole. Smiling, she nodded.

"What does that mean darling?"

"Alright daddy."

"Alright what darling? Tell me."

"I promise to let you love me."

"How?" probed her father, lowering the zipper a bit more.

"I promise to let you love me like a baby."

"How?"

"By hugging and kissing me."

"What else?"

"I promise to let you hug and kiss me all you want... as much as you want... and however you want..." Nicole added extra spicy words to make her father feel happy.

"Thank you darling." Her father noticed her tugging at her tight bra again, and took the opportunity to ease down her skirt a bit more. Nicole didn't sense what her father was doing to her skirt.

" Will you also promise to do the same to me?"

Nicole nodded.

"Tell me in words, darling," pleaded her father.

A bold Nicole said, "I promise to hug and kiss you, daddy... to kiss you as much as you want... and however you want" Her father smiled happily and thanked her profusely. When Nicole was again seen tucking at the bra, he was working to unzip her skirt a bit more.

"Why darling? Is the bra too tight?" asked her father.

Martha answered for her, "Yes Nick, it's a bit too small and too tight." Then she told Nicole, " Why not make yourself comfortable?"

"How?" asked the innocent teenager.

"Let your father remove your bra... you'll feel more comfortable."

Nicole looked uneasy. Martha said, "Don't by shy, Nica. Moreover it will make your father happy... let him."

Her father raised his hands towards her chest. Nicole panicked. She had just made up with her father and if she refused to allow him to remove the bra, he would be upset again. And if her father removed the bra from the front, he could see her naked breasts. So, she quickly turned her back to her father and said, "The clasp is at the back, daddy."

Martha said, "Unbutton your blouse and pull it up so that your father can get to the bra clasp."

As Nicole was undoing the buttons in front, her father kept caressing her sides, craftily pushing the skirt lower still. When finally, Nicole pulled her blouse out of her skirt, the skirt was precariously hanging on her body. Nicole didn't realize it because she was preoccupied with the bra.

She pulled the open blouse above her breast level to let her father unclasp the bra at the back. Her father unclasped the bra. Nicole expected him to pull away the bra from behind but instead his hands came around her body and cupped her massive breasts over the tiny bra cups. Because the cups were small, his fingers and palms made intimate contact with the bare flesh of her firm breasts.

"May I now remove the bra, Nica?" he asked, while his hands were gently caressing her breasts. Nicole nodded but Martha had other ideas.

"Beofore your father removes the bra, kiss him Nica... to thank him for helping you to remove the bra. Your father will like that." Nicole knew that she had got herself into a position where she couldn't say no for fear of offending her father.

So, the young daughter turned her head so that she could kiss her father. Meanwhile her father was cupping and caressing her breasts and pulling her close against his body between his thighs. She felt his hard bulge press into her behind.

They now kissed. Her father slipped his tongue into her mouth while he gently squeezed and fondled her breasts. Nicole didn't suck her father's tongue. Then he withdrew his tongue and continued to kiss with open mouth, obviously expecting Nicole to slip her tongue into his mouth but she didn't.

When her father again slipped his tongue into her warm mouth she decided not to offend her depressed father. So, this time she sucked his tongue causing him to moan happily, Then, when he withdrew his tongue, she slipped her young tender tongue into his mouth. Her father eagerly sucked her tongue, his hands fondling her big breasts more excitingly. Nicole was stimulated.

She kissed and sucked her father's tongue willingly each time he slipped his tongue into her hot mouth. He in turned returned the pleasure by sucking her tongue again and again. Her father was caressing and fondling her firm full breasts all the time. Her buttocks were gently rubbing against her father's bulge. What the young daughter didn't realize was that her skirt was ready to fall down to her feet. It hung there only because her buttocks were pressed against her father's loins.

After kissing her nicely her father broke the kiss and removed the bra, exposing her breasts. Nicole quickly stepped forward to escape from her father's hands and started to do up the buttons of the blouse. She was a yard in front of her father and her short skirt fell to her feet in a heap! Her small panties had slipped down a great deal as well. Her panties at the back had slipped more than half way down her buttocks. In front it had slipped way down her pubic mound and was just about covering her vagina.

Nicole wondered what to attend to first... to do the buttons of her blouse, or to pull up her panties into place or to fix her skirt? Martha, seeing her dilemma, told her what to do.

"Nica, let your father fix your blouse, panties and skirt."

"Oh God! My father is going to see me practically naked, see my bare breasts, naked thighs and near naked loins and buttocks," thought Nicole.

But she could not refuse what Martha had suggested because her father had quickly said, "Yes Nica, let me fix your dress for you... please... please... I beg you... please give me the pleasure of helping you." How cold she refuse now? After he had begged?

"Come to daddy, darling."

Nicole had to step out of her fallen skirt to turn around and face her father who still sat on the edge of the bed, spotting a huge bulge. Her father was smiling and inviting her to come near. She had to smile as she stepped towards her father.

Nicole's breasts, free of the tight bra, seemed to thrust forward more than ever. And they jiggled delightfully as she moved. Her father's eyes devoured her exciting naked beauty. Only her loins was covered flimsily by the tiny panties.

When she got near her father, he said, "Darling, you have a magnificent body... before I adjust your clothes, may I have your permission to touch and feel your gorgeous body? Please darling, may I? I beg you."

The near naked teenager didn't know what to say. To refuse would offend him To agree would be embarrassing. She merely stood still, looking down, hoping that her father wouldn't realize that her eyes were resting on her father's bulge.

"Please darling... I beg you... I'll adjust your clothes, I promise... but first, I love to touch and caress your lovely flesh... I beg you, Nica, I beg you for permission."

What could the young daughter do but nod agreement. Smiling her father said, "Thank you darling, "and placed his hands on her bare hips and looked happily at her huge beautifully shaped breasts. The hard nipples and rosy aureoles thrilled her father.

"Please button up my blouse, daddy," said Nicole, hoping he would do that straight away.

Excited by the closeness of her hot sexy body, her father couldn't control his fingers from shaking as he pretended to fix the buttons. Th blouse of course was too small to cover her whole chest. Before, only the three buttons below her breasts were buttoned. But now even those buttons couldn't be easily fixed. Without the constraining bra, the massive breasts thrust forward much more than before.

Her father, looking into her eyes, said, "Your breasts are beautiful darling..."

"Thank you daddy."

" I love them... I'm so happy you are my daughter."

"I'm happy to be your daughter too, daddy."

"Let me push your breasts under the blouse and then do the buttons," said her father. Then he cupped her left breast. Caressing and gently squeezing the firm fleshy mound, her father pulled the left side of the blouse over it. Nicole was hot and aroused.

Then her father did the same to her left breast, cupping and caressing it before pulling the right side of her blouse over it. But whoops! This only made her right breast to pop out into the open. Wasn't the blouse too small to cover both breasts? But her father still persisted, pretending that he didn't realize that he blouse was too small.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.