Nica - Cover

Nica

Copyright© 2003 by Dafafu

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This a tale of Nicole, a young innocent teenage girl. Her friend Joy (from the story: LOVING DAD TO HELP MOM) and her parenys scheme to ensure Nica learns to enjoy sex, including incestuous sex with her father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter  

They talked over the scene that Nicole was to act out. It was supposed to be a scene in a flower garden with a grass lawn. Nicole realized that she must do what they wanted her to do. It was too late and improper to refuse to act now.

Joy said, "It's hot outside. Why not we do it in her bed room?"

Joy's father agreed, "Yes, the bedroom can be used as a garden with the bed as the grassy lawn."

So, they all went up to the bedroom which, Martha had said, would be Nicole's and her father's. They put on some soft romantic music, songs that spoke of love and kisses.

Dan told Nicole, " Pretend that you are your father's girl friend. You two are happily walking about in the garden. Suddenly you tell him something naughty and he wants to pinch you. But you run about playfully, darting about this way and that way, always facing him but evading his attempts to catch you. Let's try that first."

So, Nicole and her father walked about smiling and talking cheerfully.

"Now say something and run," said Joy's father.

Nicole said something and started "running", facing her father who pretended to catch her. She got on the other side of a chair and moved t this way and that way, feigning to run.

Joy's father said, "Swing your chest... swing it this way and that way... that's right... make your huge tits bounce gracefully, up and down, left and right... and outward... against your clinging top. Yes, that's right, keep doing it."

Both father and daughter kept giggling and laughing but Nicole was trying to hide her embarrassment.

Joy's father told her father, "Nick, you keep looking at Nicole's bouncing tits... they are semi-visible."

Nicole saw her father's eyes fixed on her chest as he smilingly pretended to catch her. Joy's father too was feasting on her bouncing tits. Unknown to Nicole, the huge bouncing tits were threatening to pop out of the small cloth bra cups that covered them. After a while they stopped.

Her father put his arm around her and said, "Darling you are gorgeous. " Then he kissed her on the mouth.

Nicole's chest kept heaving from the physical exertion of a moment ago. After her father's kiss, everyone kept praising Nicole, saying she would make a very sexy actress. Nicole was happy.

After giving Nicole sometime to catch her breath, Joy's father said, "Alright, now we will do it again... but with a variation." What now? Nicole wondered.

"Nicole, you keep moving about as before evading your father's attempt to catch you. Just as before keep your big tits bouncing."

"What's the variation?" asked Martha.

"While you two are laughing and giggling, Nick will suddenly feel Nicole's tit and back away laughing because Nicole will then want to attack him."

Joy asked, "What does she do?"

Dan said, "I'll tell that later. Now let's try Nick feeling a crop of Nicole's tit first. Okay, you two start acting!"

Nicole and her father started as before, giggling and laughing, with Nick admiring his daughter's bouncing tits under the semi-transparent top.

After a while Dan shouted, "Go Nick, feel your daughter's tit."

Everybody started shouting, "Go! Go! Go!..."

So, Nick quickly got close to his daughter and touched her big left tit and moved away laughing.

"NO! NO! NO!" screamed Joy's father. "That's not the way a man would feel his girl friend's tit!"

"Then how?" asked Nicole's father.

"Here, let me show you," said Dan and approached Nicole who stood smiling with her chest heaving from the physical exertion. Making Nick stand close by Dan said, "See how I do it. Then you try to do like that."

Joy's father, using his right hand, cupped Nicole's huge left tit and gently squeezing and caressing it, told her father, "This is how."

Nicole was so shocked by what was happening to her that she stood frozen for a while. Then ahe backed away, avoiding the hand. "No... please... no."

But Joy's father kept pursuing her, his hand again and again capturing and fondling her left tit. Pressed against the wall she couldn't move back anymore. And she was getting more aroused. Meanwhile her father had come close to her also.

"no... no... please..."

But Joy's father continued to fondle her tit. And he asked her father, "Do you think you can do it like this?"

"Yes, I think so," said her father.

"Then show me by feeling your daughter's right tit."

"No daddy... no..." Nicole tried vainly to cover her tits with her hands. Nobody seemed to bother about her no's.

Her father cupped her huge right tit and started to fondle it the way Joy's father was doing to her left tit. Oh God! Both her fathers were fondling her tits simultaneously. Her clit swelled and throbbed. Her face was flushed with her arousal. It would be rude to make a fuss now, she thought. So, she just let them, admitting to herself that it did feel very stimulating. It was many seconds later that they stopped.

Nicole and her father were asked to act again. This time her father cupped and fondled her left tit for several seconds. The aroused Nicole couldn't help but smile at her father. Then he backed away laughing.

Joy's father said, "Good... very good. Now Nica, you take revenge... chase your father and feel his bulge." Oh God!

"Go! Go! Go!..." shouted everyone.

So, laughing Nicole chased her father and touched her father's bulge and backed away.

"NO! NO! NO!" exclaimed Joy's father. "That's a poor revenge for the way your father felt your tit."

Martha said, "Then show her how it should be done."

Joy's father called, "Come here, Nica. Let me show you how to do it."

Nicole walked to her godfather. "Give me your right hand." Then he used her hand to cup his own bulge. Nicole froze in shock. Joy's father took her hand and made her do what he wanted.

"Grasp my bulge Nica... yes, that's right... grasp it hard... now rub your fingers all over like this. "

By placing his hand over hers, he helped her to fondle his bulge by grasping, squeezing and caressing his huge aroused organ through the cloth.

"Keep doing it. You must do it for at least 30 seconds. Then only it will be sweet revenge for what your boyfriend did to you."

Embarrassed but aroused, Nica allowed her hand to be used to fondle Joy's father's manhood through the cloth and his bulge became bigger and bigger. Then she stopped when Dan took away his hand.

"Now, go and feel your father's bulge."

"Go1 Go! Go!..." everyone started chorusing.

"No... no... I won't!" protested Nicole.

Martha asked, "Why dear?"

Nicole explained, "Because he is my father. No girl will ever fondle her father's bulge!"

Martha said, "Why not. I'm sure Joy would fondle her father's bulge."

Nicole said, "No she won't. I'm sure."

Martha the told Joy, "Go darling. Go and fondle your father. Show Nica it is done by daughters."

To Nicole's shocking surprise, Joy walked over to her father and cupped his bulge and started fondling it. She wrapped her fingers around her father's huge erect manhood through the cloth and started to stroke it slowly.

Joy even said, "Dad, it's hard... very hard." And kissed her father while continuing to stroke his manhood. Nicole was astounded. Oh God! After several seconds Joy stopped.

Martha said, "See Nica... see what a wonderful daughter Joy is to her father. Now you go and fondle your father the way Joy did to her father. Go dear. Be a good daughter. Make your father happy."

"but..." Nicole wasn't sure how to protest

.Joy said, "Go Nica. Do it. After all it's only acting. And you want to learn to act to make your father happy, don't you?"

Nicole knew they wouldn't let her off. Moreover Joy had fondled her father. So, it should be all right, she thought. The aroused teenage school girl walked shyly to her father who stood looking at her lovingly. Well, I've already done it to Joy's father, so why not to my own dear father, she told herself.

When she got near she saw that her father's bulge was bigger than before. Nicole used her right hand to cup her father's massive bulge and slowly started to fondle it... squeezing, rubbing and caressing it. His bulge became bigger still. She wanted to do what Joy had done. So her fingers grasped his thick long hard manhood through the cloth and started to stroke it, squeezing it gently again and again. Oh God! What am I doing? She wondered. Her face was flushed with sexual thrill and embarrassment. Her eyes were locked with her father's. He now kissed her, even as she stroked him. And she sucked his tongue when it slipped into her mouth.

Joy's father said, "That's enough I think."

Nicole heard it but didn't stop as her father was now sucking her tongue and it was thrilling. Joy's father had to separate them. Nicole was blushing. How wildly arousing! But... how embarrassing! Her father was sporting a huge bulge.

Martha asked, "What next?"

Joy's father said, "We'll get Nica and her father to act one more activity. Nica, your father will try to catch you like before but avoid him by darting about. Make sure your movements keeps your tits bouncing. They'll look beautiful and please your father... I mean, your boyfriend. Then you are supposed to fall face downward on the grass lawn. But since we are in the bedroom, you flop your upper body on the bed while still standing. Then I'll tell you and your father what to do."

So Nicole and her father acted as before and finally she flopped face down on the bed. She was standing on the floor and her upper body was bent down.

Joy's father said, "Nick, now hug your daughter from behind... lean into her body and cup and fondle her tits." Oh God!

Before Nicole could figure out what exactly was to happen, her father stood behind her leaning softly into her behind and tried to reach her tits but not very successfully as Nicole kept giggling and struggling.

Joy's father said, "No Nick... not like that. Let me show you how."

Nicole's father moved away.Nicole wanted to raise her body but Dan said, "No Nica... keeping lying down... now open out your legs a bit... yes, that's right."

Then Joy's father held her by the hips and told Nicole's father, "Your hold her bare hips and hug her from behind by fitting your bulge between Nica's gorgeous ass cheeks. Like this."

Nicole felt Joy's father's huge bulge fit between her buttocks. Then he said, "Keeping your bulge rubbing into her buttocks, fall atop her back and pushing your hands under her body fondle her tits... like this."

His hands cupped her tits and started to caress and squeeze them gently, his thumbs and fingers, fiddling with her nipples. Oh God.

Joy's father said, "Nica, since you are supposed to be doing this playfully with your boyfriend, keep laughing but also keep wiggling your buttocks to rub them against your boyfriend's bulge so that he'll be happy. Do it... yes, good,... that's the way... rub against my bulge... yes good... and let your boyfriend rub his bulge into your buttocks... like this..."

Nicole was stimulated with Joy's father's bulge rubbing into her intimately. Joy's father asked, "Nick do you think you can act like this with your daughter?" Even as he asked he was rubbing his bulge into her buttocks and fondling her tits and nipples.

"Yes Dan, I think so."

Joy's father said, "To make sure you see it right, let me show you how to do it a little longer." So saying, for another minute he continued to grind into Nicole and fondle her tits.

"Keep pushing your buttocks against my bulge, Nica... yes, that's good." The teenager was very aroused and her juices were beginning to flow.

Then he got off her body. "Nica, now let your father act with you." Surely she couldn't say No.

Her father now came up behind her and after lovingly caressing her lush buttocks, held her by her bare hips and fitted his bulge between her buttocks. Then he rocked gently, rubbing her up nicely, exciting her some more. Then he flopped on her back and his hands sought her tits. She didn't resist. Why should she resist her own father when she hadn't resisted Joy's father?

So her father caressed and fondled her huge tits through the cloth, keeping his bulge grinding into her buttocks. She wanted to make her father happy. So each time he pressed his manhood into her she pushed her buttocks back and they worked out a nice rhythm.

She turned her head and her father knew what she wanted. He kissed her, their tongues working in each other's mouth. Were they moaning? Yes, they were... her father more loudly. He must be happy.

After a while, Joy's father said, "Nica, now you crawl on to the bed... to lie completely on the bed face down. "

Her father stood up allowing her to crawl onto to the bed. As she was doing so she heard Joy's father tell her father, "Nick, you pull your daughter's pants down to her feet."

"No... no... no daddy..." But it was not heeded...

Her father pulled her pants right down to her feet, and took one of her feet out of the pants. She was deliciously naked. Naked from breast level right down to her feet, the thong string hidden between her full smooth firm round buttocks. With her pants off, she didn't want to get up for fear of exposing herself more. So she just lay face down on the bed.

"No daddy... NO!" Nicole was shocked by what was happening.

Martha said, "Of course, Nicole will say NO, because it is not fair that her pants are down while her father's is not. So let me pull down his pants." She pulled down her father's pants and he stepped out of it.

She then said, "Nica, look here, look at your father... I have removed his pants."

While lying face down on the bed, Nicole turned her head and looked at her father. He stood naked except for the small brief that bulged out monstrously. Oh God!

Joy's father said, "Nica, you and your father will now playfully wrestle on the bed like boyfriend and girl friend. Keep laughing and smiling and tickling each other."

Martha told her husband, "Dan, why don't you show how by first wrestling with Nica... demonstrate for them."

Joy's father said, "That's a good idea."

Joy then said, "Dad, to show how you must also take off your pants. Let me take off your pants." Joy now pulled down her father's pants and he stepped out of it.

A shocked Nicole turned her head and looked at her friend's father. Except for the small bulging brief he was naked.

"No... no... no..." Nobody seemed to bother about her no's.

Joy's father got onto the bed and gently lay on top of Nica who lay face down. He started to tickle her ribs and, as she giggled and wriggled her body, he opened out her full naked thighs and fitted his bulge between her naked buttocks. Nicole could feel his manhood, hard and thick and long, press through the thin brief and ravage her lush buttocks. To avoid embarrassment, she kept giggling and wriggling which only helped to rub her behind against his manhood. The aroused teenager didn't know what to do.

"Now turn over, Nica... lie on your back... let me lie on top of you," said Joy's father.

"No... no... no..." Even as she was saying this, Joy's father turned her over on to her back and lay on top of her near naked body.

"Open out your thighs, Nica... let me fit my bulge against your loins."

"No... no... no..." But her no's were of no use.

Joy's father forced apart her thighs and fused his bulge against her loins where her cunt was covered by a small thong. Her held her hands pressed down on either side of her head and started kissing her hotly, grinding his loins against hers.

Then he said, "Nica, now push me off and laughing playfully move away from me so that I have to chase you again to wrestle with you."

Happily and laughing Nicole pushed Joy's father off her body. If he ground his bulge any longer against her loins she might climax!

Nicole's father was a bit jealous of what Nick was doing. So he said, "Alright Nick... that's enough... I know what to do." Oh God! My father wants to wrestle with me now, thought Nicole, and lay face down.

Nicole's father now got onto the bed and started caressing the delicious naked buttocks and shapely thighs of his young voluptuous daughter. Nicole started to giggle and wriggle her hips, partly to hide her embarrassment but mainly not to reveal her sexual arousal.

Slowly her father parted her firm smooth thighs and knelt between them. Then he lowered himself to fit his huge bulge between the gorgeous ass cheeks of his school girl daughter. Nicole wriggled more, only to rub her behind hard on her father's bulge.

Holding her by her hips, her father humped her for a while and them slowly lowered himself to lie on top of her back. His hand went under her body to cup her mighty tits and started fondling them. Both were softly laughing and wrestling.

Without Nicole realizing it, Martha now pulled the bra string to untie the knot. The bra got loose and threatened to come off her tits.

Martha whispered into Nicole's ear, "You bra has come undone... let me remove it."

"No... no... no..." But Martha slipped her hand under the top and pulled out her bra completely.

"You'll feel comfortable this way," she said.

Through the thin cloth her father's hand fondled her tits more intimately, his thumbs and fingers tweaking her nipples, making them harder still. Playfully, Nicole crawled forward. Her father kept up with her, pressing his bulge into her buttocks and lovingly caressing her tits. Oh God! My father is stimulating me sexually, thought the teenager.

Joy's father now said, "Nick, roll your daughter onto her back." Her father did that and admired his daughter's huge tits. Without the bra, they were quite visible through the thin top. Nicole saw her father admiring her tits and smiled back when he smiled at her approvingly.

"Magnificent tits, darling. Magnificent."

"Thank you daddy."

Then Joy's father said, "Nica, open out your thighs... let your father lie between them."

Before she could say anything, Joy's parents opened out her legs and bent them at the knees. Nicole's thighs were completely opened out. Her father now rested his hands on her hips and looked happily at her loins that was skimpily covered by the small thong.

Joy's father said, "Nick, look at your daughter's thong covered loins... it's delicious, isn't it.?"

Her father replied, "Yes... I love her loins." Nicole blushed and smiled back as her father smiled at her.

Joy's father now said, "Nick, now press your bulge, especially the bulge where your manhood is, against your daughter's thong... here, in this place." As he said that he tapped Nicole's thong exactly where it covered her cunt opening. Nicole was aware how wildly her clit was throbbing with arousal.

Her father now placed his hands on her sensitive inner thighs and slowly brought his bulge and pressed it, the thick hard manhood bulge, right against her thong covered cunt. Oh God! How intimate! Nicole could feel her throbbing clit being pressed against her father's bulge.

"Nick, remember you are acting as her boyfriend... so you want to act reallistically... so rub your bulge into your daughter's loins... let her feel you... excite her." Oh God! Do people really act like this? Nicole wondered.

Inspite of her father's brief, Nicole could feel his manhood, rubbing and stroking her cunt lips and clit through her thong. Her eyes met her father's as he asked, "Darling, are you enjoying acting with me. Am I making you feel nice?"

With her eyes locked with her father's, Nicole nodded. She nodded three times; each time she nodded she raised her hips to jab her loins against her father's. The wildly stimulated daughter couldn't control her wanton act. Oh God! What am I doing? She asked herself.

Then playfully, she pulled her body up, her loins breaking contact with hr father's bulge. But he moved forward and pulling her by the hips jabbed his brief covered manhood against her thong covered cunt again. Nicole kept wiggling as if she wanted to get away but surprisingly her loins kept rubbing thoroughly against her father's bulge.

Joy's father said, "Nick, lie on top of your daughter's body and kiss her while you two rub your loins against each other's."

So her father lay on her, his chest on hers and kissed her sexily. Nicole kissed back, raising and lowering her hips rhythmically to meet her father's pumping motion. Nicole was oozing juices with intense sexual thrill.

As they kissed, Nicole moaned softly into her father's mouth, "Hmmmm... hmmmmm... ah... ahhh... ahhhhh... daddyy..." Her wide open thighs quivered with thrill.

Joy's father said, "Nica, do you like to push away your father now... and let him chase you and hug you again?" Oh God! Why the interruption now?

Luckily Joy came to Nicole's rescue. "Dad, don't stop them. Don't you hear her moaning? Let her enjoy herself... let her father thrill her for a while more."

So Joy's father said, "Okay then. Nica, have a good time acting with your father. Act reallistically. Kiss your father and work your loins against your father's manhood."

Oh God! What is he saying? But Nicole was so aroused that she didn't care. Nicole and her father behaved as if they were making love, but they were not. She had her thong on and he was wearing a brief. But the sexual excitement was intense for both father and daughter. Suddenly they rushed towards their climaxes. Nicole tried to control herself but couldn't.

.She moaned, "Ah... ahh... ahhh... ahhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..." as her orgasm hit her, shuddering and vibrating her body for a full minute, her juices gushing freely and profusely

.Simultaneously, her father froze and exploded, spewing forth jets and jets of his cum for a full minute. Moaning, "ahkk... ahkk... ahkk," each ahkk accompanied each spurt of his cum.

Finally he fell off his daughter' body. Father and daughter lay panting. Nicole's huge chest was heaving with her tits quite visible through the very thin fabric of her top.

Martha said, "Look, both of you have soiled your loins completely by your cum juices."

Yes indeed, Nicole's thong and her father's brief were totally soaked with cum. And there was cum all over their loins as well.

Joy's father said, "Rest for a while. Both of you must be exhausted by the acting." No, I'm not... I'm still in a state of arousal, Nicole told herself. How I wish I can act again.

When her father went to the bathroom to clean up, Joy's father told Nicole, "Good... very good for a first time, but could be a lot better."

"What do you mean, dad?"

" You were hindered by 3 things... first you were shy or embarrassed, so you held back your physical response..." Nicole just smiled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.