Nica - Cover

Nica

Copyright© 2003 by Dafafu

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This a tale of Nicole, a young innocent teenage girl. Her friend Joy (from the story: LOVING DAD TO HELP MOM) and her parenys scheme to ensure Nica learns to enjoy sex, including incestuous sex with her father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter  

"Yes, I promise."

The coffee having been made the two teenagers brought the coffee pot, cups and saucers into the hall. As they had their coffee, Nicole was a bit embarrassed to look at her father because of her thoughts of mouth kissing him afterwards. And she felt quite aroused.

Martha asked, "At what time will your mom come to take you back?"

"At 10."

"Its already 9.15. Let me give you your first lesson in modelling. How to do the cat walk."

Nicole pleaded, "I feel shy to learn in front of all here. May I learn it in a private place?"

Martha said, "Alright. Let's go to your room upstairs." So Martha took Nicole to the bedroom she had shown earlier. In the room she had Nicole's blouse tucked in at the waist. This accentuated her curvaceousness... narrow hips, shapely thighs and gorgeous outward thrust of her chest because of her huge breasts.

It took about 10 minutes to teach Nicole to walk sexily, with slow steps and to deliciously swing her lush hips and buttocks. She also learnt to put a spring in her steps and body so as to ensure her big breasts rose and fell and jigged with delightful grace.

"Excellent, Nicole. You are a fast leaner. You are gifted with amazing sex appeal, " praised Martha.

"Thank you, " smiled Nicole.

"I've been meaning to tell you something."

"What's that Martha?"

"You know, your father has been a lonely man during the last year. After separating from your mother he has missed love from his wife and his daughter. And he has not been dating any lady either. He must be lonely and sad."

"Yes, I know," agreed Nicole.

"So I hope you can be nice to him."

"Yes, I will Martha."

"You can start afterwards. Before going home how about giving your father goodnight kiss."

"Yes, I will. Joy has advised me to. She wants me to mouth kiss him but I've never done it before and I don't know how to do it. But Joy has said she'll show and teach me."

"Joy is a wonderful daughter. She makes her father very happy by cuddling and kissing him. You would have noticed that tonight."

"Yes, Martha. She is a lucky girl to have an understanding mother in you."

"Your father at 48 is still a very healthy and well-built handsome man. You are a lucky girl to have such a father."

"Yes, he is a good father."

"Before your parents separated, your mother told me that your father is very good in bed... he is virile with high sex-drive. You are a lucky girl to have such a father," said Martha smiling.

Nicole wondered how she could be lucky because of her father's virility and high sex-drive. The innocent teenager could not think more than just wonder.

After asking Nicole to keep her blouse tucked in, Martha took her down to the hall to meet the others. "Walk the way I've trained you. Your father will like it," said Martha.

In her tight jeans and tucked in blouse Nicole looked more curvaceous than before, her chest bulging out amazingly. When she walked into the hall she was a voluptuous beauty in motion, with sexy swing to her hips and buttocks and graceful bounce to her bulging chest.

Nicole could tell that both men, her father and Joy's father, were running their eyes all over her sexy body, resting frequently on her amazing chest that jiggled deliciously.

It was already 9.45 and her mother would be here soon to fetch her. So Martha told Nick, "Before she goes back Nicole would like to kiss you goodnight."

Her father looked happy.

Joy's father said, "We can also make it the first acting lesson. After all kissing is inevitable in all acting sessions."

Joy said, "Nicole has never mouth kissed before. So I've agreed to show and teach her."

"Good. Kiss your father and show her how it's done," said Martha.

"Nick and Nicole, come here and see how my father kisses me."

Keeping Nick and Nicole close by on either side, Dan hugged his daughter, crushing her big chest against his chest. He then kissed his daughter, licking and mouthing her nicely at first and then thrusting his tongue in slow motion into his daughter's mouth again and again for a full minute. Joy was eagerly welcoming her father's tongue into her mouth.

Then he told Nick, "Now kiss your daughter like that."

"May I, Nicole?"

The teenager nodded shyly. Her father gathered her voluptuous body against his, and embracing her tightly kissed her on the mouth, licking and mouthing her properly at fist and then pushing in slow motion his long fat tongue again and again into his daughter's warm wet mouth. Nicole was sexually aroused, aroused as never before.

Oh God! This is so sexual, she thought. But then Joy was kissed like that also by her father. So, the innocent Nicole thought that the sexual arousal was her own fault, fault of her dirty mind and naughty body. It's only a father's loving kiss, she told herself. So, she eagerly welcomed her father's tongue into her mouth. After a minute her father stopped.

Joy then said, "Now observe how I kiss my father." Nicole especially stood close by to see clearly how Joy kissed her father so that she herself could kiss her father correctly.

Again Joy and her father hugged tightly and kissed. This time Nicole noticed that Joy, while licking and mouthing her father, was pushing her tongue in slow motion into his mouth again and again, and kept it up for a full minute.

"May I dad?" asked a smiling Nicole. She again hugged her father, pressing her huge chest into his body and kissed him, licking and mouthing her father's mouth as eagerly as Joy had done. Meanwhile her tongue kept slipping slowly in and out of her father's warm wet mouth for a full minute. Her body was shivering with sexual excitement. Dirty mind! Naughty body! The innocent school girl chided herself.

Joy said, "Now we go to the second part of mouth kissing. This time when my father kisses me and pushes his tongue into my mouth see what I do."

So, Nicole and her father again got close to observe. Joy and her father hugged and kissed. Each time her father thrust his tongue into her mouth, Joy suck it hotly. Again and again for a full minute her father thrust his tongue into her mouth and each time Joy sucked her father's tongue eagerly.

Joy then told Nick, "Now you kiss and tongue your daughter's mouth."

As Nick hugged his voluptuous daughter and kissed her, Joy told Nicole, "Suck you father's tongue each time it enters your mouth." Nicole did just that and heard Joy say, "Suck hard and hungrily... only then your father will be happy."

Nicole wanted to make her father happy. So the sexually aroused Nicole sucked her father's tongue vigorously, eagerly seeking it and not wanting to release it. Again and again she sucked her father's tongue as passion built up in her hot body. She could feel her juices beginning to flow in her cunt. Dirty mind! Naughty body! Nicole thought she and her father were only exchanging innocent love. Only her body was acting wrong.

In the next demonstration, Dan sucked Joy's tongue again and again as her tongue slipped into his mouth and kept it up for a full minute.

Nicole and her father then kissed again. This time Nicole, hugging her handsome father, kept offering her tongue in her father's mouth for him to suck it... Again and again her father sucked her tongue with such hunger and vigor that her cunt was convulsing and secreting juices, soiling her panties. Dirty mind! Naughty body!

When they finished Joy said, "That's good. Nicole, do you now know how to mouth kiss your father... to make him happy?"

The teenage Nicole just nodded smiling, blushing red with embarrassment and sexual desire.

Joy now said, "It's 9.55, you have 5 more minutes before your mother comes to fetch you. So why don't you and your father kiss while you wait for your mother. You two can now miss up randomly the licking, tonguing and sucking... just try to make each other feel nice and happy."

Nicole and her father were about to embrace but Martha said, "This time why don't you two make yourselves comfortable. Nick, you sit on the chair... that's right... Nicole, you now sit on your father's lap facing him, straddle him... that's right... move your body closer to your father's body... that's right... never mind, let your breasts press against your father's chest... that's right... now hug him... that's right... Nick hug your daughter's body... that's right... now, you two kiss."

Sexually aroused, Nicole started to kiss her father who, unknown to her, was also aroused and had sprung a bloated cock inside his brief. They started kissing but within seconds the doorbell rang.

Nicole got up with a start. "Must be mom!" She un-tucked her blouse and looked worried a bit. What if she saw her with her father?

"Nick, you better go into the kitchen. We don't want her to see you here, " whispered Martha.

Nick whispered to Nicole, "Thank you darling for your love. I've never been this happy before. See you on Saturday."

"See you on Saturday, dad." Then he disappeared into the kitchen.

Martha opened the door and let in Jill, Nicole's mother. She thanked Joy and her parents for helping Nicole with her "silly dream of becoming a model and an actress", as she put it. She also told them that in future she would just drop Nicole at the entrance and would hoot and wait in the car to fetch her back. She didn't want to come in and disturb them. Then they left, after Nicole had thanked Joy and her parents.

"See you in school tomorrow," waved Joy.

After Nicole had left Dan told Nick, "You have an exceptionally voluptuous daughter... young and superbly built."

Martha added, "She must possess high-sex drive. Did you notice how her body shuddered when she mouth kissed you? As a woman I know she was having mini orgasms."

Joy added, "I think we have convinced that she must do whatever we say to make you happy. We hope you'll have fun with her while we get to other things on the pretext of modelling and acting."

Dan asked, "Do you really want her to be a model and actress?"

Nick said, "I wish she can model and act for me... that's all I hope for... for my pleasure."

Martha said, "Don't worry, we will get her not only to model and act for you but also do both with you... so you and your hot daughter can pleasure each other."

Nick said gratefully, "Thank you very much Martha. I wonder how I can repay you."

"I know how you can."

"How?"

Martha smiled coyly and said, "How about coming to my bedroom and taking care of my needs?"

Surprised, Nick looked at Dan but the latter smiled and said, "Go ahead. It's okay. Your daughter must have worked you up and you need release."

Nick looked at Joy for fear that the daughter might object. Joy said smiling, "Go ahead Dan. Give mom a good time. I'm taking dad to my bed. But keep all these secret... don't tell Nicole or anyone else."

For the next two hours there was wild fucking in that household. Martha kept screaming as Nick fucked her again and again. Joy was wild too, fucking her father to exhaustion.

That night Nicole was very happy and very aroused as well. She couldn't sleep for a long time. She was very happy to have got close to her father, closer than she ever dreamt. What fantastic thrill it was to hug and mouth kiss him. Hope she made her father happy.

Oh God! Mouth kissing is so pleasurable, thought Nicole. If only her mother hadn't come and interrupted. She could enjoyed more kissing with her father. How she longed for Saturday when she could be with her father again. But one thing worried innocent Nicole. Why did she get so sexually excited? Her body shouldn't react sexually since she was only kissing with her father, thought the innocent teenager. Was she being unnatural? She must ask Joy, she told herself.

Her body was hot. She couldn't stop fingering her swollen clit and warm wet cunt slit. The more she fingered herself the more aroused she became and shuddered to a climax. It was so pleasurable and she felt so happy! But the stimulation persisted! Again and again she fingered herself to pleasure-filled climax after climax until the sheer tiredness brought her sleep.

Next day at school Nicole and Joy talked about the previous evening.

Joy said, "You made your father very happy yesterday."

"Do you think so?"

"Yes. After you left, your father was praising you as a wonderful daughter and that he was happy and very grateful to you for your kindness and love."

"Did he say that?"

"Yes. I only felt sorry for him in one respect."

"What's that?" asked Nicole eagerly.

"You see, you are so sexy and so voluptuous that when you hugged and kissed your father, I think you got him very aroused. I saw a big bulge in his pants. He must have felt very frustrated at home that night." Joy lied, hiding the fact that Nicole's father, had in fact, fucked her mother for hours discharging all his hot load into her cunt.

"Oh God! How wrong it was of me to have done that!" exclaimed Nicole.

Hoping to develop Nicole's sympathy for her father so that it could come useful in the future, Joy asked,"Do you feel sorry for him? For the unfulfilled night that he has had?"

"Yes, but..."

"But what?"

"You see, when I hugged and mouth kissed with dad, I too got very aroused. Since we were only father and daughter, wasn't it wrong for us to have got sexually aroused?"

"No silly, it wasn't wrong. In fact that was the way you could have made your father happy," said Joy.

"But..."

Joy said, "You see, if you want to make your father happy, this is what you must do... you must hug him, kiss him and do what else is necessary to stimulate him sexually... that will give him pleasure... and the pleasure in turn will give him happiness."

"Really?" asked a surprised Nicole.

"Yes. Now you tell me. Were you happy last night?"

"Yes."

"But did you ask yourself why? Hugging and mouth kissing with your father got you sexually stimulated... and as a result of that stimulation you felt happy. Am I right?"

What her friend said was correct, thought Nicole. She must admit that she liked the sexual arousal and it did make her happy."I suppose you are right," admitted Nicole smiling at her friend.

To reinforce this belief Joy said, "So remember, the more you stimulate your father sexually the more happiness you'll give him... similarly, the more you let your father stimulate you sexually the more happy you will be."To Joy the young innocent Nicole appeared to accept what she had said.

Then they went to their classes.The next day, being Friday they again met at break time at school

"Joy, yesterday you mentioned about stimulation, pleasure and happiness. Will these be extended to my modelling and acting lessons?"

"Tell me first. Do you, or do you not, want to make your father happy?"

"Of course, I want to make my father happy," said Nicole.

"That's the main reason you agreed to learn to model and act, isn't it?"

"Yes... it's only to make my father happy. I don't dream of becoming a model or actress, really."

"So, if you want to make your father happy, then your modelling and acting lessons will have to involve your father... so that you can stimulate him sexually and make him happy... and you can also make him happy, perhaps more happy, by letting him stimulate you sexually."

"Oh God! With my own father! NO! We had better give up this whole idea, Joy. I don't want to learn to model or act." Nicole felt it would be too embarrassing to do things like that with her father, especially in front of Joy and her parents.

"Nicole, don't be silly. You can't stop what you have already started. The consequences will be very harmful."

"What do you mean?"

"There are three reasons why you mustn't stop now. First, your mother will laugh at you. She'll mock you all your life and even tell her friends of your failure and they'll laugh at your expense."

"Do you think so?"

"Yes. Secondly, you will lose confidence, subconsciously, in any undertaking in the future... if you can abandon this undertaking then who will trust you in any future undertaking? You'll lose trust."

Innocent Nicole was astonished by what she thought was clever analysis by her friend.

Joy continued, "Thirdly, and most importantly, your father will be devastated. After the hugs and kisses you had given him that night... if you stop now, he will think all sorts of things... that he has hurt you, that you dislike him, that you hate him, that he is a useless man, that you despise him..."

"You think so?" asked an anxious Nicole.

"Yes. He has lost your mother's love... now, if he loses yours... he will sink into a state of depression... some people have even been found to have committed suicide over such things."

Innocent Nicole panicked. "Oh God! NO! I don't want anything bad to happen to dad."

"You shouldn't let anything happen to your father... not even depression. Otherwise you won't forgive yourself. Can you?"

"NO! Oh God! What am I to do?"

"My advice is to do everything you can to make your father happy."

"You mean including stimulating him sexually?" asked a worried Nicole.

"Yes... and including letting him stimulate you sexually." Joy knew she had Nicole trapped.

"Is this the only way to make him happy?"

"Yes, if you truly love your father." Joy was convinced that she had her innocent friend where she wanted.

"Of course I love my father. But I have one more worry Joy."

"What is that?"

"If I stimulate my father sexually and let him stimulate me, won't he think I'm a bad girl? An immoral girl?"

Joy laughed and said, "Of course not you silly girl. That night, after you had left, your father was praising you as a wonderful girl... and he was so grateful for what you had done with him. He will adore you if you can do more than what you did with him that night."

"You think so?"

"Of course. Alright then, no more nonsense. You make sure to come over to my house on Saturday. Don't disappoint your father."

"Alright Joy." Then they went to their classes.

Saturday her mother would take her to Joy's house at 4 pm. Nicole was excited and embarrassed. Excited because she would be seeing her handsome father. Yes, he was handsome and attractive, she thought. How she wished she could find a boyfriend like him. She also felt embarrassed by the thoughts of mouth kissing him later.

Before 4 pm Nicole dressed up. She wore a cotton panty and got into a close fitting light blue jeans. It brought into relief her full shapely thighs and gorgeous buttocks. A modest bra was filled to bursting by her 40DD tits. Then she put on a dark blue body hugging T-shirt. Across her chest area was a lighter coloured triangular design surrounding a darker design within. Because of the massive forward thrust of her chest, the design rose up and outward and then curved down and inward, emphasizing the hugeness of her tits under the tight T-shirt. With her short hair and sweet smiling face, she was a sexy beauty.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.