Nica - Cover

Nica

Copyright© 2003 by Dafafu

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This a tale of Nicole, a young innocent teenage girl. Her friend Joy (from the story: LOVING DAD TO HELP MOM) and her parenys scheme to ensure Nica learns to enjoy sex, including incestuous sex with her father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Nicole and Joy were sixteen-year old school girls and best of friends. This in fact was a surprise. Usually two young and beautiful girls would be jealous of one another. But their beauty and sexy appearance brought them together.

Yes, they were exceptionally beautiful and sexy. They had hot bodies with full, succulent lips... lips that were delicious for sexy kissing... lips that could suck delightfully. They were amazingly well developed and curvaceous with narrow waist, full shapely thighs and big breasts

Yes, their breasts were big. Nicole especially was blessed with fantastic breasts. A year ago, before her father and mother separated, she overheard her father and mother talking about her breasts.

Her mother had said, "Nica's breasts are too big and not nice." Nicole was only 15 at that time.

Her father had disagreed by saying, "Darling, you are just jealous of our daughter's breasts. Nica's breasts are as big, bold and beautiful as Anita Ekberg's They are every man's dream!"

"Are they your dream's also?" her mother had retorted.

Her father had only said, "Don't be jealous, darling."

Yes, Nicole's breasts being 40DD were indeed like Anita Ekberg's... round, firm, smooth and milky, and they stood out of her chest way forward. No bra or dress could suppress the amazing forward thrust of her wonder breasts. Nicole looked voluptuous standing at 5' 1" and measuring 40-23-36. Joy's breasts were equally magnificent even if they were only slightly smaller being 36DD breasts.

Because the two teenagers were so beautiful and so sexy, the other girls did not befriend them very much. So, one day at school during break time Nicole told her friend, "Joy, I'm so glad you accept me as your friend. The rest of the girls are so cold towards me."

"They are cold towards me too. I have asked my father about this. He thinks he knows why."

"What did your father say, Joy?"

"He said that the girls must be jealous of our beauty."

"Really?"

"Yes. My father has also said that the girls must be, I quote, " very jealous of our exceptionally well-built voluptuous body," unquote."

Nicole asked happily, "Did your father really say that? That our bodies are well-built and voluptuous?"

Joy explained, "Yes, he did."

A surprised Nicole asked, "Are you that close with your father. To be able to talk about your body and sexy appearance?"

"Yes, my father and I are very close. I can discuss anything with him," smiled Joy.

"Have you always been that close with your father?"

"No, not until recently."

"How did that come about?"

"I owe it to my mother. She taught me to show my father my love for him."

"How did you do that?"

"My mother advised and guided me. I did what she told me to do. And now my father and I are close to each other." Joy thought it was not the right time to tell her friend how close she was with her father... that they fuck frequently. She kept this as a secret from her friend.

Nicole had a secret of her own also which she hadn't told her friend. That was her sexual stimulation. Frequently she got very aroused, her clitoris swelling and throbbing with intense excitement. But she has not told of this to any one, not even her best friend, Joy.

"You are lucky, Joy."

"What about you Nicole? Aren't you close to your father?"

"No. Before my father and mother separated, we were just ordinary father and daughter. We used to greet and smile at each other when we met. Our conversation, usually at meal times, would only be on my school work and other mundane matters."

"Why did your parents separate?"

"About a year ago, my father found out that my mother was occasionally sleeping with her boss. They had a big quarrel. My mother thought it wasn't wrong because she still loved my father, and pleasing her boss only helped her career."

"So?"

"So my father refused to sleep with her, saying that he might contract some disease. This angered my mother and they separated, my father choosing to stay away from her."

"But do you still love him very much? Do you miss him?"

"Of course I love him very much, and he probably loves me very much also, but somehow we didn't express our affection when we were all together. And now we are world's apart. Yes, I miss him very much because my mother won't allow me to visit him. He is allowed to come and see me only once a month. And that too only in our house when my mother is at home."

"Why?"

"Because she is afraid of losing me to my father. She's afraid that my father might persuade me to go and stay with him."

Joy asked, "Do you like to get close to your father and love him?"

"Of course, but it isn't possible now, is it?"

Joy, who was having wild fun with her own father in bed, decided to help her friend. She wanted Nicole also to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh... with her father. But she knew that she must proceed carefully and slowly. Because Nicole was very innocent and shy.

Joy and Nicole have been to each other's house many times and the two families are friends. Joy started thinking of a plan. She told Nicole, "Let me speak to my parents and see what I can come up with."

"What about?"

"About how you and your father can have a loving father-daughter relationship."

"Do you think your parents can help?"

"May be. I'll get my father to talk to your father to find out discreetly his feelings about you so that we can do something from there."

"Thank you."

"Please don't mention it. You are my best friend and I want you to be as happy as I am."

Then the two teenagers went back to classes, and after school went home.

Nicole eagerly waited for news but only on the fourth day Joy had some news.

Joy said, "My father was able to talk to your father over drinks yesterday afternoon."

Nicole asked eagerly, "What happened? What did my father say?"

"I'm afraid I don't have good news."

"What do you mean?"

"Your father is a very sad man."

Nicole asked, "Why? He is big, strong and healthy, and has a good well paying job."

"He's sad over other things."

"What do you mean, Joy?"

"According to your father you were very close to him when you were young. You used to hug him, kiss and cuddle with him."

Nicole said, "Yes, but after I reached puberty, mom put a stop to those affectionate activities. She had said that I was too big to behave like that."

"And your father has been sad since then, even when before your parents separated because he couldn't be close to you and show his love to you."

"Really?"

Joy continued, "Yes. And now he feels he has lost you somewhat... being only able to see you occasionally."

"But what can I do?"

"It's a sad life for a loving father. He deserves your love now."

"But how can I show him my love when my mother forbids me from meeting him often?"

"You know, he has also said that in a few years you would go to college, leave home, marry and perhaps go away far from him. He would lose you completely."

"But that's natural, isn't it?"

"I know, but you could do something now... he deserves your love... you see, he has spent many years working hard to care for you... bring you up into a young, healthy, beautiful girl. What has been his rewards? Nothing! Not a kiss, cuddle, or loving words. Only a daughter who has taken him for granted."

"Does he feel that way?" asked Nicole.

"Yes. Moreover, he longs to love his 'baby', he has said. You are still a baby to your father. That's why he is so sad."

"That's very loving of him."

"One more thing. It seems that when he was talking about you he sobbed and cried, shedding much tears. It took my father a while to comfort him."

"Really? I didn't know he has been that sad. What else did he say?" asked a surprised Nicole. "

"My father didn't bring up anything else, seeing that your father was much distraught."

"How about I going to your house and inviting my father to met me there without mom knowing?"

"No, that won't do. Like that you can meet him only occasionally. We need to get you with your father frequently... to fully develop your love for each other." Joy was thinking of developing their sexual love for each other.

"So what happens now?"

"My father is supposed to meet him again today over lunch in town. Tomorrow I'll let you know what they had talked about."

"I feel bad for having made my father sad for many years," said a troubled Nicole.

"Hope we can find a way to remedy the situation. And you do your best to make up for the lost time."

"I dearly hope so, " said Nicole.

Then the two girls went to their classes.

That night Nicole kept thinking about her father and feeling sorry for him. She longed to hug and kiss him as she used to do when she was a child but... she couldn't now, could she? Suddenly she was hit by one of her sexual stimulation, and it was in that state that she went to bed that night... her mind thinking of her father and her clitoris throbbing with arousal. The innocent young girl couldn't understand the reason.

The next day at school at break time the two girls resumed their conversation.

"Tell me, Joy. Tell me what my father had said."

"Your father was in calmer mood yesterday. My father had brought up the subject of my future career and eventually your father had opened up and started talking about his dreams... what he would like you to be."

"What does he want me to be?"

"He is hoping you could be like Anita Ekberg. He has obviously had a fancy for her."

"Who is this Anita Ekberg anyway?"

"I asked my father the same question. He said she was Miss Sweden in 1950. It seems she was beautiful and voluptuous with a 40-23-36 figure."

"That's exactly my figure," smiled Nicole.

" Your father had said your breasts are big, bold and beautiful as hers. And your father would like you to be a model and film star."

"Was that what she was? This Anita Ekberg? A model and film star?"

"Yes, and it seems she was a very hot sexy actress," smiled Joy.

"But that's an impossibility, isn't it? How can I become a model and film star?" laughed Nicole.

"But this wish of your father provides an opportunity to make him happy."

"How?" asked a curious Nicole.

"If you agree, or at least pretend, to be interested in modelling and becoming a film star then we can train you."

"Who is going to train me?"

Joy explained, "You see, my mother has some modelling experience and my father acting experience from their college days. So they can train you."

"How can that make my father happy?" asked Nicole curiously.

"You leave that to us. You just say you agree, and we guarantee to make you and your father happy." persuaded Joy.

"Alright, Joy, I agree... for my father's sake. What next?"

"I'll have to get back to my parents and see what next." The girls then went to their classes.

There wasn't any news for Nicole during the next two days.

Meanwhile Joy's mother persuaded Nicole's mother that her daughter was interested in modelling and acting. So she agreed to send Nicole to Joy's house on two days for training in modelling and acting. Nicole's mother thought her daughter would be safe in Joy's house as they were good friends.

Then Nicole received the good news from Joy.

"So, it has been arranged. On Wednesday evenings and Saturday afternoons, your mother will drop you at our house for you to be trained in modelling and acting."

"Will my mother be coming too?" asked Nicole.

"No, your mother says she has some appointments at these times. She will drop you at our house and three hours later fetch you home. That gives us enough time."

"Enough time for what, Joy?"

"Enough time for your training, silly."

"I still don't understand how this going to make my father happy," said Nicole.

"Without your mother knowing, we will invite your father over to our place on Wednesday evenings and Saturday afternoons."

"That's a great idea, " exclaimed an excited Nicole.

Joy continued, "Your father also can help you in your training to model and act. In that way you two can get close to each other and develop your love. Your mother won't know a thing.""

"My dear Joy, you are a wonderful friend."

The arrangement suited Joy and her parents who were planning to get Nicole and her father to have fun together. Nicole's father too was happy because without the presence of his wife, he would try his best to express his love for his young delightful daughter. Nicole happy because she could get close to her father and make him happy.

Of course innocent sexy Nicole wasn't aware that eventually her father was going to have wild fun with her, and she with her father.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.