Hannah's New Job - Cover

Hannah's New Job

Copyright© 2003 by Tracy

Chapter 2: Orientation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Orientation - Hannah finds herself a new job and she's pretty sure it's something she's really going to enjoy -- being the company slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

I was lead down a back hall to orientation; naked as the day I was born. Mr. Harden showed me different rooms as we past. One was a testing room; a girl in there was taking a test on the computer in the nude.

He didn't want to disturb her, so he told me that she was sitting on a vibrator, attached to the computer.

When she got a question right, it would give her a mild shock, used to keep her on the edge of an orgasm.

If she got a question wrong, the shocks would stop, bringing her down, until she got another 5 questions right. At the end of the test, if she got a 85% or better, she would be brought to an orgasm, otherwise, she would be left on edge for 48 hours to get her to study harder and do better.

Another room we passed was a training room; there were 6 girls and 4 guys in there. Again all were nude.

This time, two of the girls, were giving blowjobs, another two of them were being fucked up the ass, and one was being taught how to lick the other girl's pussy. He told me that they were being trained in every aspect of sex, for the male's pleasure, and that unless they were extremely talented in one area, the girls usually spent a week on each lesson. The final exam would be given by the department heads, and that they will be graded. A passing score is 95% otherwise; its back to remedial training, and a girl did not want to be sent to there.

The next room we passed was a gym, Mr. Harden told me everyone was to exercise as scheduled. Dr. Johnson, felt that we all would work better, if we got proper exercise. He also told me that when he started working here, he was 125 lbs. overweight, and now he was down to 30 pounds over.

Finally we got to the orientation room, "Here is where I leave you Hannah, listen well, and you will go far in this company." With a gentle kiss on the mouth, and a quick pat on the ass, Mr. Harden opened the door, and left me.

Inside the room were two leather chairs facing each other and a projection screen. As I stepped in, a woman in her late 50's came into view. "Welcome to our family, Hannah. I'm Dr. Emily Starts. You may call me Emily. I'm here to tell you all about our family, and your role in it."

"Let me explain what happened in Mr. Harden's office.

You were given a drink that contained MP651. This is a drug that rids the mind of inhibitions, and lowers your resistance to new ideas. I can tell by your state of undress, that you had a very powerful reaction to it. Usually the girls come in with all their clothes on. Rarely, a girl comes in naked.

Don't worry the tingly feeling will go away soon."

The projection screen started to show pictures, while Emily was talking to me. "You are very lucky to be able to join our family, if you show an aptitude, you will be given, college classes. Of course these will all be taken from the computer, they will only be courses that will benefit our family of course. You could major in business, or become a lawyer. Any degree that can be done on-line, and that there are positions for in the company, you can take. The only position not open to you in the company is of course, President. There is no "glass ceiling" here. You will be given aptitude tests, also SAT's. Then we will position you accordingly. You will do whatever a man, or superior tells you to do. Whether he wants to fuck you, or have you entertain a client, you will do it.

You will be provided a wardrobe suitable for the job you are to do; in addition you will also be given eveningwear, lingerie. If there is any special request clothing, it will also be provided. You will be given a Depo Provera shot every 3 months we don't want any pregnancies. When you reach the age of 65 you will be released to do what you want. You have the option, of going to one of our retirement communities, or the family will buy you a house. You will receive a lump sum payment of $250,000, and a monthly retirement check of $3000."

Unbeknownst to me, the entire time she was talking, subliminal messages were being flashed on the screen, telling me how much I loved sex, how great the family was, that I was special and how my main purpose in life was to pleasure men and follow their orders.

"Emily, I am so happy that I got this job, I know I'm going to love every part of it, especially the sex. I can't wait for that to start! I will work so hard for the family," I gushed.

Emily stood up, "lets give you a tour of the dorm, this is where you will sleep every night, unless, you have been requested elsewhere." She led me out of the room, down the hall, to another building. The décor was totally amazing; the walls had been covered with pictures straight out of the Karma Sutra. There was a receptionist dressed only in a bustier with stockings.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.