Do You Need the Car, Sweetheart? - Cover

Do You Need the Car, Sweetheart?

Copyright© 2003 by Lily May

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Story escalates from two couples having it off unwittingly.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex  

The more one read, the more one could understand the incredible hire expense.

Ralph went on to say that there would be ten of them, Brian, Jeff, Norm, Stan, Ralph and their ladies, so if they knew of another suitable couple the ten could discuss it and decide to make it up to twelve.

Incidentally, he continued, dress is optional; not what you wear, but if you wear anything.

The point driven home to the youngsters, was that the three sets of parents, (June and Ralph were now accepted as a couple), were paying the lot.

June and Ralph flew home the next day, leaving some bad news and some good news behind them.

Brian and Betty, called Jeff and Jean to a "committee meeting" that evening and hit them with the combined parents offer, relayed to them by Ralph and June, and as they had already applied for the time off, could see no reason why they could not go away as put to them.

Betty asked what the others thought about asking Rod and Suzie to accompany them, and there was some lip chewing take place, until Jeff said, "we four and the six parents get on really well together and understand each other, so I believe that we should see how the land lays with Rod, and particularly Suzie before it is even mentioned to them. Suzie's demeanour is now tremendously different to what it was before the night at their place, but I feel that we should be careful."

They all agreed and they agreed to sleep on the subject and meet after work tomorrow at a local bar to see if anyone had any ideas.

Good old reliable thinker Betty came up with the plan!

Let's meet with them some more to see first of all if she has improved, second; let's see by her actions if she could handle being in what would be most certainly a hedonistic environment for three weeks. I suggest that we invite them to our two homes about a week apart, and as they know that we are fucking each other, and will continue to do so, will either accept or not accept the invitations, and if they don't, it will show us that they are not happy with how we conduct ourselves and not want be involved in our enjoyment of each other. I know it would be a bit of a hassle with our having only two usable bedrooms each, but I feel that would be a minor detail, easily overcome.

Then, if they invite us to their house after that, it will indicate the seal of approval. I do not believe that Rod create any hassle at all, whichever way we decide, he I know is very happy how Suzie came out of our night at their place. I am sure that if we agree, our parents will trust our judgement, besides, I would love to see and especially hear how Suzie handles your dad's dick Jeff. I still tingle when I think of my encounters with young Stanley.

The two newbies accepted with alacrity the invitation to the first, unbeknown to them, "test," the next Friday at Brian and Betty's.

Rod rang Brian from his work and told him that Suzie's perspective on life had improved dramatically now she had discovered after only one "fuck/loving session," that sex is great, not something to be frightened of. Remember, she was brainwashed into another realm starting from the age of sixteen.

After they had gathered on Friday evening, Betty explained that they only had the two usable bedrooms and asked for suggestions. Nobody spoke until Jean presented her thoughts, which she had learnt parrot fashion at work that afternoon.

It's a bit awkward us both having two bedrooms, so instead of having to get hotel rooms, why don't we rough it and have three in each of the beds, I've heard it's very good. If we don't like it we can go out the road and take three motel rooms. Talk about Brer Rabbit pleading not to be thrown into the briar bush! She said that most women's fantasy is to have two guys with her, and conversely, most guy's fantasy is to have two chicks with him. Rod said to Suzie," if we don't try it, we'll never know."

Jean and Betty took Rod off to the master bedroom, and Jeff and Brian guided Suzie to the other room.

She said to them, "please be gentle with me, it's a big step I'm taking now in my new life, before, I had no say in what happened to me."

The two guys asked her what she would like, and she anything that is pleasant, but won't hurt me.

Setting her on her knees and hands, Brian quickly brought her off by rubbing the knob of his cock up and down her slit until he could feel that she was juiced up, then entered taking care not to be rough and clasped her firm breasts with his hands to keep their rocking bodies in sync, and pleasured her nipples as he gently clamped her nipples between two fingers.

When he and Suzie had a rhythm established, and she was fucking back and forth with him, Jeff went to her head and offered her his cock to suck.

She had rid herself of her aversion to fellatio and really got into it.

After they had all cum, her several times, they withdrew their appendages from the two orifices and lay together preparing for more fun.

When their cocks had stiffened enough, by her hands manipulating them, Jeff lay on his back and had her lay on her back along his body for Brian to fit between their legs and penetrate her pussy in a Suzie sandwich.

She screamed out "no, no. You'll kill me. Get out." Brian immediately pulled out, and Jeff lifted her off him and as she was shaking like a leaf, took her in his arms and stroked her brow, until she calmed down.

When she had recovered she told them that it was not them, but it was one of the extremely painful ways her "protectors" had used to hurt her. She apologised and said that it was a flashback to her days of brutal treatment.

She asked for one of them to fuck her as she was getting to like the euphoria she knew she was regaining by being amongst gentle caring lovers. They top and tailed her as they had with Brian's mum, Jeff this time taking the good stuff above the waist and Brian the really good stuff below the waist.

She was OK now and while Jeff squeezed her nipples as hard as he was game in time to Brian's thrusting. She was overcome with joy and bawled her eyes out when she regained her composure after innumerable orgasms.

Betty and Jean had looked after Rod with their usual loving skill, so at the end of the night, and again in the morning after another session, they were rapt that they were so in tune to each other.

A week later, they met at Jeff and Jean's but after they had eaten and got comfortable, Jean said that they had vetoed the "three in a bed" from last week, and as their lounge carpet was wool, therefore not having the carpet burn problem, a freestyle event would be the agenda.

They sat together as the proper couples cuddling and groping, and one couple at a time they gravitated to the carpet, where they ultimately intermingled so that no-one knew "who was up who, and who hadn't paid."

Pausing only for drinks and toilet trips, they had a wonderful calm evening of tranquil shagging, until going to bed, Rod, Suzie and Brian in one bed, the others in the other bed and they actually slept right through until woken by birds chirping.

Over breakfast, Brian brought up the basics of the mooted holiday without giving much away, and Rod immediately said yes, he could get the time off, and Suzie was not going to pursue employment for a few months yet, so later in the day when they had gone home, Brian rang Ralph with his suggestion that Rod and Suzie be included in the holiday and asked to be let know ASAP if the others agreed with their choice.

The reply came back OK, so the six met during the week and details were given to their new crew members for the holiday in three and a half months time.

When Brian arrived at work on Monday, he was summoned to his department's office and was asked to go to another seminar/conference in the state capital in two weeks time similar to the trip Jean and he had gone to with the turkey and the unforgettable Sara.

Betty could not get the time off work to go because of the time off she had been granted for their impending hedonistic resort holiday.

She said, "why don't you take Suzie, I can look after Rod," wink wink.

Suzie and Rod jumped at the chance for her to get away for the break, but there were certain issues which must be taken into account.

He told them that the two most senior participants in Suzie's nightmare past had not been convicted due to lack of witnesses courageous enough to speak up to confirm Suzie's evidence, so they had gone underground and could not be located, and if they ever found her, their reprisal for her help in breaking up the network would be beyond imagination.

Incidentally he said, "Suzie is not the name she went under then, nor is Rodney Levett my real name."

The time flew quickly and it was time for Rod and Betty to drive them to the airport mid afternoon Sunday. Rod was under no illusion that Brian and Suzie would spend every spare moment fucking, just as Brian knew that Betty would shag the shitter out of Rod when given any chance, and would have Jeff and Jean in as playmates also.

They taxied into their hotel in the city and checked in, unpacked and had a snack and returned to their suite to discuss how Suzie would fill her days in whilst he was working. They had the next weekend there also, so discussed whether they should stay where they were or go sightseeing out of the city for the two days and nights of the weekend.

They had a nice night culminating in a long slow sex bout.

She had decided to stroll around the CBD tomorrow and locate the clothes shops for later blitzing, and play it by ear until she could come up with an itinerary.

After they had showered off all the dried cum and other glub off themselves in the morning, she did an obscene reverse strip for him so that they could go to the dining room for breakfast. He noticed that she had thick rimmed designer glasses on and a red wig. She answered his unasked question: "although I am away from the city where the shit was laid on me, I cannot risk being seen by anyone remotely involved in my previous activities, so I had to alter my appearance when in public."

She told him that she had been provided with some protective equipment straight out of a James Bond movie and had been trained to utilise it and had been shown the basics of how to protect herself if needs be, and she would show Brian the gear tonight.

Brian went off to his seminar, and Suzie put on a pretty head scarf, a reversible jacket, and went to sort out the rag trade.

Almost as soon as she exited the foyer, she stopped breathing; she was positive that the man walking in front of her was Bobby Schultz, one of the two who had escaped conviction, and were very vexed with her. She followed him about 50 metres down the street and when he entered the building and walked through the ground floor shopping precinct, she paused and saw that when he had entered the lift alone, he must have pressed the fourth floor button, because the floor indicator showed that he must have got out on the fourth floor. The building directory showed that the ground floor was for retail shopping, and the next five floors were offices, and beyond that were hotel rooms allied to the accommodation beyond the sixth floor.

She cooled her heels whist she had a cappuccino, and then went to the fourth floor and pretending be looking for someone, came across an office door carrying the name of the business, B & M Agencies.

The two rogues were Bobby Schulz and Maurie Wilkins, so although they would have new identities, she felt that pride would have made them retain their initials in their new venture name. She wandered along the corridor looking lost and peeped through the glass door panel and caught a fleeting glimpse of Maurie. So, purely by accident, she had located the bastards who caused her so much grief.

She mulled it over during her city walk, and decided these evil pricks must be punished, but had to decide how, when and by whom.

Mid afternoon, she returned to their hotel, and after swimming a few laps, lay on a lounger to cogitate on her best way of having these pricks suffer big time. She decided first off, not to say anything to Brian until she had a workable plan.

They had dinner downstairs, and returned to their suite, watched the news and studied the TV guide, then Suzie flicked the remote, turning the set off. He said to her beaming, "bloody oath, Suzie, we've only been here 24 hours, are you trying to kill me with your gorgeous snatch," thinking that she had decided it was time to go to bed at 7.45pm.

I must show you the protection I must keep handy at all times.

She showed him her innocuous appearing mobile phone. It was in fact, as well as being a phone, was also a stun gun, sufficiently powerful enough to immobilise and drop a big man for more than the ten seconds it would take to either drive her 3 inch heel into his gonads, or into his wind pipe, her target depending on if he was to be in excruciating pain or dead.

With a half inch square hole through his goolies, he would probably welcome death.

The next item was a miniature pistol, small enough to fit into a fifty smoke cigarette pack. It could be mistaken for a trick cigarette lighter, in fact if the trigger was pulled, it did become a lighter, but if the front and back faces of the butt, were squeezed with a bit of pressure, it fired it's one bullet through it's inch and a half long ceramic lined, smooth bore barrel. Smooth bore because having no twist, it had a greater muzzle velocity to put the bullet into it's target with the weapon being pressed into his/hers body. The end of the barrel was tapered so that if the pistol was being used doing as it was designed to do, the taper would locate the muzzle between any two ribs just under armpit with it pointing slightly upward to fire the hollow nosed bullet with a half a millilitre of synthetic curare waxed into the bullets cavity, into the target's heart.

The noise of the low powered.22 short bullet fired into a body and being muffled by their clothing would be virtually silent, easily cloaked by the shooter clearing his throat or coughing as the grip was squeezed.

The effect of the bullet entering the heart, dumping it's chemical passenger, would result in death within 2.3 seconds, with all the appearances until an autopsy, of a heart attack.

Item three looked like a slightly larger than normal lipstick; but on sensing the change in temperature in nanoseconds when gripped firmly by a hand, springs out to become a five inch stiletto of tungsten steel, with a blade quarter inch wide and two millimetres thick with the end razor sharp and capable of inflicting fatal damage when aimed at any of the bodies major organs.

The overriding feature of all three weapons, is that they do not cause enough immediate blood loss to draw attention to the victim, thus giving the inflictor a clear getaway before the attack is apparent.

Only stomping on the goolies or throat are attention grabbers.

Brian said, "I promise to be good Suzie, my behaviour and lovemaking, I don't want to rile you."

Suzie could not sleep after they made love, and hatched her revenge plan before nodding off. Evil, pure evil.

She wore her jacket reversed to a different colour in the morning, with a long blonde wig and a hair band, making her look completely different to what she used to, and in fact different to what she had looked yesterday.

She knew she had nine more weekdays to do what she wanted to do so took a punt on choosing the lift Bobby had used yesterday she spent the next half hour riding up and down in it from ten minutes before the time he had arrived yesterday, until he entered the lift unfortunately with two other people, nixing her plan.

She filled her day in sightseeing and returned to his building at 5.00pm, and entered the office, and asked the receptionist if she could see the manager on private business. She was in the process of saying no, when the arsehole came out of his office and hearing her request and seeing a potential fuck partner, invited her into his office and closed the door.

She came onto him hot and strong, and whilst chit chatting for a little while, they heard the receptionist call out that she was leaving, so she made her move. As he lifted his arms anticipating her to return the embrace he expected, she slid the stiletto between two ribs into his heart making sure she twisted the blade a little to let air into the wound.

As he fell back, she told him who she was and why she did it.

She had a quick look through the rolodex, luckily locating Maurie's home phone number.

She reversed her jacket again, and put another head scarf on her hair, removed the glasses and ambled down to the street.

From a public telephone a block away, she rang Maurie's number, and asked if she could speak to him urgently next morning before she went to work. Relishing her phoney voice, he agreed, and arranged to meet her at the office at 7.30am, before their girl started. The office was in chaos as his business partner had died yesterday.

She woke early and told Brian she was going for an early walk, and arrived at the office at 7.20am, allowing for him to be slightly early, knowing that his libido would get him there hoping for another conquest.

As he lifted his arm to insert the key, she pressed the pistol between his ribs and squeezed the butt, killing him nearly as quickly as Bobby had died.

She reversed today's jacket, folded the waist of her skirt over four times, lifting the hem to jailable height, ensuring that any men with a pulse, and any bitchy women would not be looking at her face enabling them to describe her, put on a pair of sunglasses and rejoined the lift. When she got to street level, she walked to a nearby public telephone and called Rod on his secure cell phone, and without any preamble, suggested he have his local agency people go urgently to the death scene and would probably gain an advantage by going through the office before the local police removed or saw anything that the agency would want to seize.

She returned to the suite and Brian in time for a short making out session before going to breakfast.

After he left for his seminar, she fitted another bullet into the pistol, and watched TV in the suite all day.

Brian was in a dither when he entered the suite after work; two people had been killed within spitting distance of here, he said, I wonder what's going on?

Goodness knows Suzie said. Can we have dinner sent up please, I feel so good, and you should feel so lucky, because you will definitely get very lucky tonight.

Although the others did not give a stuff about what people thought, they were worried about what they may know, so when Betty came or went from Rod's place, she made sure she got in and out of the car in the garage when they exited or entered the property, not entering or leaving the car in the open so any nosy neighbour could see that it was not Suzie.

The two couples (?) stayed on their sides of the fence until Friday night, when they met at Jeff and Jean's for tea, then swapped and fucked until they could fuck no more.

At 9.00am when council bylaws allowed the use of motor mowers, Jeff and Rod mowed their lawns, leaving the two girls to compare notes.

In the final review, all three guys received 99% for their carnal skills, with Brian being voted on in his absence as by now all three girls knew his carnal moves.

Rod was flourishing enjoying Betty's calm nature and although he missed and worried about Suzie, felt deeply for her and Jean, and wondered when the bubble was going to burst.

It burst around 3.00am the next morning after he and Jean three hours ago had enjoyed each other again in casual unhurried fashion, when he suddenly thought, "how in the name of Christ did Suzie know that the two guys the two agencies had been seeking had been killed and had advised him within two minutes of their assassination."

He added two and two and was horrified when he got four as the answer. She had topped them with her James Bond toys.

His sudden movement awoke Jean, and when he said, "fuck me dead," she thought he was asking her to fuck, so she said "OK which way."

He then told her of his suspicions, and he said that they might as well fuck anyway because she was awake now any way.

The rest of the time went quickly and by the time the fortnight was up and the four went to pick Brian and Suzie up from the airport with Rod driving his new lovers husband's SUV, or in other words, Brian's SUV.

That night's welcome home orgy was humungous, with every opportunity the men got, they filled an orifice, women's of course.

It was becoming quite apparent that Suzie's devils were disappearing, and she loved life and lived it to the fullest.

Some people may brand Jean, Betty and Suzie as sluts, but I think it is not right, they are selective and discriminating in their love partners, are not predators going after other women's menfolk, finding them, fucking them and fucking off, leaving a mess which may not be possible to fix.

Of course they talked dirty at times, but good sex sometimes brings the raunchy talk to the surface. They always look great, and keep house exceedingly well, being a 50% partner in all facets of their married lives.

The subject of babies came up one day, when the women were together, and Jean and Suzie had to be so careful knowing of Betty and Brian's disastrous news, and Suzie told them that she was about to have a full internal examination to find out whether her being abused as she was had affected her reproductive organs. She told them that she had been penetrated by bottles, a three cell torch, a vacuum cleaner rod, all kinds of fruit, outsized dildoes and vibrators, dog's cocks, snakes, an eel, fish, a garden hose with water at pressure, the grip of a tennis racquet, you name it, so the potential to carry a child was minimal. She by this time had burst into uncontrollable sobbing.

All three wanted children, perhaps not at this very moment, but one day.

Unfortunately, Jean appeared to be the only one of them likely to be able to give birth to a healthy child.

The time was rapidly approaching the time for their departure to what they now called "Hormone Island," and the women spent twenty five hours a day trying to decide what clothes to take with them. The guys reckoned that they would need two pairs of shorts and two T shirts, in total, apart from what they would have to were on the flights.

Betty was becoming a bit more morose as it hit her that she and Brian would be foolish to attempt to have a child knowing the risks, so one evening when Rod and Suzie were at a show that did not interest the others, they were at Jean and Jeff's and the wine had flowed freely, Betty mumbled something that sounded like "could I borrow Jeff's semen?"

But it was actually something about Tess's brother is a seaman. Tess being a girl she worked with.

"No problem, Jean said, you two have been fucking for over a year now, same as Brian and me, so what is a bit of body fluid between friends."

"I beg your pardon Jean, did you say what I thought you said."

"Look at it this way, you want a child desperately, you and I are probably closer than most sisters I know, Jeff and Brian have basically similar physical characteristics, so what is the problem?"

Next morning when the couples reverted to their spouses at breakfast time, Betty asked Jean if she realised what she had committed them all to.

"Why don't we work out some guidelines and boundaries while we are here?"

Over OJ, coffee and toast, they went through the pluses and minuses for Jeff making a child for Brian with Brian's wife.

The only minuses were that if it became general knowledge, the humiliation would be a huge wedge in their relationships.

The only people to know could be the parents on both sides, not even Rod and Suzie.

Whilst their present relationship need not change, Brian should immediately have a vasectomy and as a backup safety precaution use a condom for as long as advised by the doctor, so as not to risk his faulty gene transmitting to Jean or Betty, as they would not be using any birth control in their endeavours to fall pregnant. Suzie was on the pill.

Apparently you don't start firing blanks only, until several weeks after the snip job. He had they procedure and although he was upset, he knew that it was for the best.

The pluses. Two happy families, two happy wives and mothers, six happy grandparents, the pitter patter of tiny feet to enrich ten lives, and plenty of shagging to achieve the goal.

No money worries to prevent either woman leaving work.

It's a done deal!

Let's get this holiday over before we set the wheels, (cocks) in motion to make two babies.

Jean and Jeff were half expecting them to change their minds about Jeff being the surrogate father for Betty's child, but when the matter arose occasionally, there was nothing negative apparent.

It got to the stage where the six were speculating all the time on the holiday they were going on in four days time.

The young six, flew to the state capital to arrive in plenty of time for their flight to the island from which they would then be taken by boat to the resort island.

The day of departure arrived.

The twelve met at the International Terminal in plenty of time for the 9.00am flight.

By the time they reached their home for the next three weeks, they were all exhausted and after the parents meeting Rod and Suzie, they unpacked, went from their individual luxurious cabins to the dining room, forced a meal down then went back the cabins to bed and to sleep.

Next morning they were woken by the sound of birds, the lulling sound of waves breaking on the beautiful sandy beach twenty metres from the veranda of their cabins.

They had been told last night that breakfast was available from 7 o'clock until 11 o'clock, luncheon from noon until 4 o'clock, and dinner from 7 o'clock till whenever.

They were flabbergasted when they along to breakfast together when they found the two beautiful waitresses were topless, and wearing a tiny transparent G string bikini bottoms for their complete uniforms; they may as well have be naked.

Jenny, who appeared to be the senior, asked if we could wait just a few minutes as George, the manager, and Selina his wife would like to explain the operation and facilities of the resort. But, she said, I suggest you dump those clothes, and she and Wanda, the other girl, peeled off their bikini bottoms in front us showing their bald pussies, Jenny laying her bikini on Ralph's head and Wanda doing the same to Stan.

Stan, being his usual self, took them off his head and made a big deal of sniffing the crutch.

We all looked goggle eyed, and Suzie blurted out, "no way, Jose."

When George and Selina entered the room a few minutes later, he told us that on the island anything goes, except cruelty and fighting especially fighting. He went into more detail about the first aid and other matters and asked that they approach any of the staff if they had any query at all.

Nudity was recommended and any quantity of sunscreen was available in each cabin.

They were buck naked, and they appeared to be in their early forties, he was tall and solid looking, she was buxom, but with virtually no breasts at all. A paradox.

We were to find out that these tiny breasts were excruciatingly sensitive, even blowing gently on a nipple would send a message to her cunt before you could blink.

There were no restrictions on the size of meals, but if a person appeared to becoming intoxicated beyond laughing drunk, he/she would not be served any more.

Every night was party night, people being able to do what their companions were comfortable with, but behaviour would be self policing but no damage, fighting or loud vulgar language please.

There were dim path lights between the cabins, so anyone feels like visiting another cabin for any reason, any reason at all at night, there were guiding lights there in situ. He burst out laughing.

There was no restriction with guest/staff socialising/fraternising and really was to be encouraged for the sake of peace on this earth. Big grin.

He told them of the common room adjacent to the dining room which was virtually wall to wall mattresses, with hundreds of CD's ranging from heavy metal to Strauss waltzes, strobe lights, spots and big screen TV/VCR and an interesting variety of videotapes.

Each room, in case we had not noticed was equipped with two huge, bigger that king size beds, which could be pushed and locked together if desired. For those of that inclination, there also was a B&D room containing some basic equipment.

He explained the facilities and activities and said that the two male employees were former lifeguards and were qualified to instruct in all the water sports except the one you dirty buggers are thinking of.

All twelve could not believe that they were in this situation, but so far, loved being there.

June, Molly and Hilda put their heads together and as one, they stripped to the skin. Their pussies were all bald too.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.