Dark Coercion #2: Raping my Stepmom - Cover

Dark Coercion #2: Raping my Stepmom

by Jaz

Copyright© 2003 by Jaz

Incest Sex Story: When is a rape, not a rape? When she is forced to consent.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Blackmail   Slut Wife   Incest   Humiliation   First   .

I guess I'm a pretty normal guy. I'm 5ft 10 in, 167 lbs. I work out, but am not a muscle freak. I'm a Freshman in college, but I have this baby-smooth, innocent face that makes me look a lot younger than I really am. My dad is a Heart Surgeon, and a pretty good one at that. We are not really close. When I was 16 he left my mom and married Susan the Slut. Mom really loved him, and she never recovered. She started drinking--a lot. Mix that with pills, and chronic depression, and she was a real mess. I don't know how, or why but about a year ago she lost control of her car and went off the side of the highway.

There were no skidmarks.

I want to be honest, it's hard to love a pill popping, depressed drunk. So I am not going to pretend I was completely devestated. Financially I was set. I got the house, cars, bank accounts, and jewelry. The large insurance policy paid double, if mom died in an accident, and double that if she was dismembered. Drive a mustang convertible off a cliff at 70 mph, with no seatbelt... trust me, you're gonna be dismembered.

Here's the thing. As bad as my mom was at the end, with all of her faults, I still loved her. I can still remember the woman who baked me cookies, cheered like a loon for me at my little league games and asked me how was my day--and then really listened to the answer. I still remember the kind lady who volunteered for charities and loved my dad. We used to be a family, and it hurts that we aren't anymore.

Of course I moved in with my dad and Susan. We all knew it was temporary, but for a while I was stuck. My dad is in his mid forties. He first met Susan a few years after she graduated with Honors from NYU. He hired her as an executive office assistant. She was a tall, leggy blonde, with big, fat tits. Susan was the kind of woman that stupid men called bimbos. It was easy to think of her as just a fuckable slut, a dumb whore. But she wasn't. Susan was the kind of woman who used her looks and her brains to get ahead. She was manipulative, charming, funny, and incredibly beautiful. She had my dad's dick wrapped around her little finger. She had him fooled, but she couldn't fool me. Probably because I saw her as the women who ruined my life, and indirectly caused my mother's death. That tends to dilute the lust spell. Oh I still thought she was hot, I still wanted to suck her tits. I did wonder how her pussy tasted, and imagined making her choke on my cock. I dreamed of putting her in her place, of making her pay. I mean I was still a horny, virgin teenager.

Sometimes I'd imagine she was my woman, that I was allowed to fuck her pretty little mouth. Susan was a big girl. 5ft 9inches, all curves and tits and ass. She had this soft, sexy, sultry voice that did somethng to me. I know it was wrong, and I did not like her. I just wanted to wipe that superior look off her face. To hear her whimper, and moan and cum for me, on my command. I knew how I'd do it. I'd strip her slow and make her watch as I sucked her tits. God I love tits. When I get my own woman, I'm gonna suck on her tits all day. Sniff em, and suck em, and lick em, and fuck em. I'm gonna learn how to make my girl cum, and drip and scream my name. I want Susan panting, wild with lust. Then I'll spread her open, hold her down, and slo-wl-y fuck her. Fuck, thrust, bang, slam, repeat, repeat, repeat. I could see it now, I could just taste her arousal, smell her lust for me.

"John, please, please, I need you, I need your fat cock. FUCK MEEeeee! Ahgahd, Ahgahd, you own me, I'll do anything, let me cum, please let your little girl cum. H, h, how can you do it? How can you fuck me so long, you're the best. Do anythnig you want to me, Rape me daddy, fuck my pussy as hard as you like, rip my ass open. You're the best, the best, nobody has ever fucked me harder, longer, better, John I love you!!" she'd scream as she came, as she begged me for more.

She'd get it too. I'd fuck her tight pussy all night. I could control myself. I'd bring myself right to the edge of orgasm and then delay it, control it, master it. In reality, I could barely stand her. In my dreams, in my fantasies I fucked Susan any time I wanted to, and loved it.

Somehow though, slowly it stopped being a crazy fantasy, and became a plan. I know exactly when it started to change. It was just after I turned 18.

I came home one day and could hear my dad's voice on the answering machine. Susan had picked up a little too late.

"Hang on a minute Beth, Dr. Littledick will stop talking in a second, " Susan joked to her sister on the phone.

It came to me in a flash, she doesn't know! Obviously Susan did not know how the new machine worked. She thought it would turn off, stop recording. But she was wrong. Once it starts, it records for 3 minutes. Long enough to leave a message, long enough for Susan to incriminate herself. After the "Were not home, leave a message" finished, Susan assumed the machine was off, and resumed her conversation.

She was wrong.

"Hey Beth, I'm glad you called... no nothing much really. Same ol shit. It's just hard. Letting that fat old fart fuck me. Having to smile at him while I suck his dick," she complained bitterly to her sister and best friend. The machine was still taping.

"Why don't you leave him, I mean you obviously can't stand him, you've only been married for a little over a year. Cut your losses honey and move on I say."

Oh god, would she do it, would she really admit to not loving my dad, on tape?!

"I am miserable. Beth I hate my life right now. I have no career, I'm married to a man I don't love, fucking a horny old goat. He makes me feel so cheap. Then you throw in that creepy kid of his, I mean shit he's 18, has plenty of money, and his own home. Why the fuck does he have to stay with us?! There's something about him that freaks me out, like he's just a little too smooth, too icy-Norman Bates- calm. I can't put my finger on it but, I don't like the little twerp. I'm going to tell you a secret, nobody can ever know. I can't leave Beth, not yet. I've only been maried 14 months. Our Prenuptial agreement says I don't get a penny for 3 years. Then I'm free, a full partner, a straight 50/50 split. I'll be a multi mllionare before I'm 30. I want that money Beth, I'll do anything to get it. If I have to suck his cock, let him touch me with his filthy hands, I'll do it. I'll smile, and think of my money. "

Perfect, I had her. Susan was in the kitchen. I snuck into the Den and turned the answering machine off. Then I popped a new tape in, and took her confession with me.

That tape gave me leverage, I could probably ruin her marriage with it, pay the bitch back for what she had done to my family. But... the thing is, Susan was sneaky, smart, and so damn sexy. I vowed to myself that I would not underestimate her. I had to factor in our respective relationships with my dad. He loved her, he was almost obsessed with her body. I could hear my dad fucking her, wheezing and puffing, and groaning as he slammed ino her. He'd get this sheepish, smug, shit-eating grin afterwards. My dad would want to believe her. Compare that to my lukewarm relationship with him. If my story was true then he was just a fat old fool, who had been played. She could claim the tape was just a joke, or taken out of context. That she had been mad that day and was blowing off steam. Finally, if he divorced her I would get some satsfaction, some righteous pleasure... but I felt I deserved more.

It was a damn good start, but I needed more. I'm pretty good with computers, but I'm no super geek like some of my friends. I don't have the expertise or equipment to be a hacker. Thing is, if you have a few basic pieces of information you don't need any equipment, you can ruin somebody's life very easily. Trust me, I know.

One night, Susan left her wallet out, when she went to bed. I got her credit cards, Social Security number, Driver's License, and made copies on the scanner. I replaced everything. About a week later I engaged her in conversation, asked about her family. We were talking about funny last names and I asked what her mother's maiden name was. She told me.

Some of you see where this is going. If you know a person's Social Security, Credit Card # and Mother's maiden name, for all intents and purposes you ARE that person online. But I wanted one other thing. One day while Susan was on the computer upstairs, I used my cell phone to dial our house. I had already hidden all the cordless phones that were upstairs. Susan ran downstairs mumbling under her breath to answer the phone.

She left the computer active.

She was already on AOL, so I went in under her profile and changed her password. I did not need to enter her current password since it was already signed on. Susan only used the computer a couple of times a week so I would have a few days.

The next time she used AOL she would not be able to get in. So what, she would call Customer Service, prove who she was, and they would reset her.

For the next three days I was Susan. I could compose and send e-mails in her name. I could access her online banking account, and transfer funds. I could save the nastiest, filthiest porn sites in her favorites, on the computer she shared with my father.

Over the next 3 days I sent dozens of fake e-mails to bogus addresses. Nobody received them, but they looked legit. I then printed them out and saved them in a password protected file.

Here's one I sent to Beth27@hotmail.com.

"Dear Sis, I hate my life, Ronald is such a bad lover, I dream of fucking John. God I'm horny. I can't wait to leave him and take all his money. At least I have my lovers on the side to keep me happy. God I hope Ronald dies so I can have it all. Hmmm maybe I should help him a little... ha, ha, just kidding. I'll earn my money the old fashioned way, I'll fuck the fat bastard for it. Love, Susan."

I created and printed several e-mails just like that. Then I transferred, $8,000 a few CDs and some stock from their joint account, to her personal savings account. It seems she had already been doing this, but on a much smaller scale. $300 here, maybe a thousand there, my dad never even missed it. Before I HELPED her, she had $15,000 socked away. But he would definitely notice $8,000.

So that was my plan. Susan might be able to explain the answering machine tape, or the bank transfers, or even the incriminating e-mails, but even she could not explain it ALL.

I decied to rub her face in it, to savor her defeat. My dad was going out of town to a medical conference on Thursday and would not be back until Tuesday. I was watching TV when they came downstairs. Dad was about to leave for the airport. Susan had a freshly fucked look on her face, and a thin sneer of disgust. My dad looked relaxed and happy. He shook my hand and said goodbye and then led her to the front door.

"Mmm baby I'm going to miss you so much, I'll be thinking of you. Give papa bear a kiss goodbye, he said as he began licking and kissing his wife. Slowly the kiss intensified and he was pressing her hard against the door. He was pawing at her round tits and sucking her neck sloppiliy. Susan appeared to be trying to endure it, but seemed impatient. From where I was peeking, I could see them, but they could not see me. "Damn woman, you've gotten me all worked up again. Suck me off Susan, I need a quickie," dad said as he squeezed her meaty ass hard, cupping and massaging her lewdly. She seemed surprised. They were standing at the front door, and my dad wanted a blowjob, while I was in the next room. (Not sure what her problem was... )

"Ron, we can't, that's gross, your son will hear us. He'll know what we are doing, you are so loud. Please, we can't. "

"Shhh baby, do as I say. Get on your knees and suck my aching cock. Do a good job and I'll cum quick, I'll be quiet I promise. As far as John... fuck him, I need you baby, Papa bear needs his little mama's moist, mouth," he said as he grinded his cock into her crotch, grabbed that delicious ass again, and sucked on her tongue.

Susan seemed quite frustrated as she reluctantly dropped to her knees in our hallway and unzipped my dad. He was completely erect. My dad is not really small, he's a little over six inches. The problem was his dick was on the thin side, and his gut kind of hung over and got in the way. It made him look smaller than he really was.

"Oh shit you gorgeous slut, suck me, suck my big dick down. Thas, it, Thas nice. Lick the tip baby, lick the tip! I can't believe I get to fuck you. I own you slut," he hissed and moaned and groaned, while pulling Susan's face against his stomach.

I could hear her gaggig as she strugged to swallow him, dad was in her throat now, and she clearly did not like it... and he clearly did not notice or care. It lasted for about 4 minutes. I felt myself getting hard as I watched my dad slam, thrust, fuck Susan's pretty face. The best part was that after listening to her tape I knew that she hated it. What woman wouldn't be humiliated, for all she knew I would walk by and catch them, for all she knew "The little Twerp" could be watching "Littledick" fuck her into gagging, humiliating submission.

"I'm gonna cum Susan, oh shit daddy iscummingnow!" Dad bellowed as he rammed it in and held her head tight against his crotch.

It was a good, slow cum and Susan kept trying to spit it out. Dad just ignored her muffled complaints. Finally she swallowed. Dad patted her on the head, zipped up and said "Thanks honey that was great, I'm late. I'll see you Tuesday, Luv ya! " he said as he rushed off to catch his plane.

Susan sat in the hallway, tears of anger and frustration streaming down her pretty face. It was perfect, it was time. I quickly got the e-mails I had printed and the micro cassette recorder. I laid them on the couch and then I walked into the hallway and stood over Susan.

"Are you ok, I saw the whole thing. Jesus... is it always like that? How do you stand it? C'mere let's go sit down and talk for a bit," I said as I helped her to her feet, gave her a quick hug and led her to the couch. Susan was ashamed, that I had seen her show, and shocked that I was being so nice to her. I took a finger and wiped a thick clump of the my father's cum off her pouty lips. She blushed a lovely shade of pink. I traced my finger over her top and bottom lips, caressing them to make sure they were spunk free. I looked down in her eyes and asked if she was really ok. She instinctively licked her lips, and softly said she was.

It was clear though that she needed a little comfort and I got a kick out of consoling her. She stiffened when I put my arm around her shoulder, but did not say anything.

"Susan, my dad was wrong to treat you that way. You are his wife and he acted like you were a $10 crack whore! Forcing you to swallow like some dirty slut, fucking your face by the front door and then patting your head like you were a dog! I am shocked, he does not respect you at all, does he? You are just a wet mouth, a pair of juicy tits, a tight pusy, and a sweet, round ass, to him. How do you stand it? What could ever make you stay with a man like that? He's fat, old, and cruel. You must really love him to let him make a fool out of you, to let him disrespect and completely humiliate you like that. Oh no, c'mon, it's ok let it all out, I'm here... I'm here," I shushed her and hugged her tighter, as she cried and blew mucus on my chest.

I held my stepmother in my arms for about a minute, until she could compose herself. She felt so soft and warm and helpless, snuggled against me. Finally she became embarassed and pulled away a little.

"John, I'm sorry about that... I don't know why I got so upset. I guess I'm pretty ashamed that you saw me like that. Did you really watch the WHOLE thing, ALL of it? (Sigh) I'd really appreciate it if we just forgot all about it. I don't want to talk about what happened anymore. "

"Sure Susie, I can understand, let's talk about something else. Hmm... I know, let's listen to this cassette I came across, " I said as I pushed play.

Soon the sound of Susan's voice filled the room. She listened in fear and anger as her disgust and contempt of my father and me was revealed. Her face went pale as she outlined her plan to become a millionaire.

"Wh, how did you get that you little shit! Give me that tape!" she sputtered.

I held the recorder out of her reach and fended her off.

"Settle down and shut the fuck up bitch. I got you now, I finally got your ass. I knew! Somehow I always knew that a woman like you couldn't really love a man like my father. You're just in it for the money. Well guess what slut, it's over. When my dad hears this tape, you are out on the streeet. Just like any other whore. I got you Susan. That's what you get for breaking up a marriage. It''s your fault, everything that happed to me and my mom is your fault. Fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU!!" I roared.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.