Taming Michael - Cover

Taming Michael

Copyright© 2003 by Casandra M

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A very strict Domme decides that Michael need some Taming. Bound drugged and covered in electroshock equipment he learns.Bondage and Disapline at an extreme. Day one is a huge learning experiance if more than a little painful. Pain gives way to pleasure...eventually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Torture   Violence  

Michael is my boss and he is a bastard. A big handsome, bastard. Sure running the international division of an insurance company is important. The least he could do is acknowledge my existence.

So what if he is forty twice my age, he should learn to be civil to people. If I could get him to my house I would teach him some respect. I might be young but I know what I want. What I want is for every male to be subservient to me. To me men are here to serve the needs of their mistress.

I have been a domme since my earliest memories. The tom boy at school the other were afraid of was me. I want to control people. I need to control people. A woman should never be in the doggie position. If any one needs to be on their hands and knees it's a man.

Michael was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Mommy waited on him hand and foot as a child. He had no respect for women. Not until now.

The plan took some time to hatch, but it was a beautiful plan.

My break came when he ask me to drop off some files at his place on the way home. He had done this before knowing I lived in his neighbourhood. He had a dinner to go to and did not want to tote the files around with him all nite.

I didn't go straight to his home though. Firstly I went to my place to pickup a few little toys.

Watching from his window I saw Michael as he arrived home it was close to midnight. I counted myself lucky being a Friday I was not sure what time he would get home. Well I had two full days to train him.

As he closed the door I quickly injected him with some knock out serum. A small dose, good for probably an hour.

He was not difficult to drag to the bedroom and strip him butt naked. The hair on his body was lighter in coverage than I had imagined. It was a relative quick process to shave off all but his facial and head hair.

Attaching the small self adhesive electrodes to various parts of his body started my heart racing. Pain and pleasure these will cause both. A crutch less latex body suit was more difficult to fit. Leg spreaders, waist strap with each wrist strapped to it. The full face mask with openings for only his mouth and nose completed the first dressing of my unwilling slave.

I loved perfect, an open cup leather bra, and leather micro mini skirt. Simple black leather is so sexy.

Michael woke slowly. He strained to move but his bondage was holding him.

"What is going on" he groaned.

"Shut the fuck up its time you learned some respect you fucking piece of shit" I demanded.

"Who are you? What do you want with me? Take any thing you want just leave me alone." He was alarmed as pleaded with me.

It was obvious now that he had started to realise the extent to which he was bound. I started a tape playing. It was a specially prepared tape music at the audible level was pleasant enough. Underlying it was a repeating subliminal message;

"Nikki is a goddess"

"Nikki is you Mistress"

"You are her property"

"You live to serve her"

As the tape goes on the messages increase and change;

"You are worthless with out her"

"All women must be respected"

"Men are but servants to women, and rightly so"

"Pleasing a woman is the sole aim of men"

There where a lot more but I'm sure all of us know the sort of thing on the tape.

For an hour I let him struggle against the bonds. I did not say another word to him despite his pleading for me to answer him. When I could see he had finally given up the struggle it was time to move on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.