Fruits of the Forest

by Michaelmt1

Copyright© 2003 by Michaelmt1

Erotica Sex Story: They say that big is beautiful. In general terms they are right. This is another of my earlier works it is a simple erotic coupling story. I find BBWs to be in general facinating and beautuful. This story is simply a celebration of a big beautiful sexy sensual woman. Sensual stories have a place too hope you like this change of pace. Once you have fat you don't go back !

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Food   Size   .

An earlier worked posted here simply to see the reaction.

The valley of The giants is the most wonderful patch of rain Forest on the face of the earth. As a child I had greatly explored this place and discovered a place I called Secret Falls. The forest opened up to the skies as the tree abutted a gorge. From the heights of the gorge a waterfall sprayed the trees with a cooling misty rain. There was a constant rainbow that gave this place a sense of magic of the unreal, you expected to find fairies and nymphs in the trees and water.

The pool its self was always refreshing crystal clear fresh water untouched by the decay of modern society no pollution no garbage no sign of modern society. To my knowledge no human had ever been here beside myself. There was not an inkling that any other had ever passed this way. Secret falls was truly my place and mine alone.

On a pristine spring day I had decided to have a weekend of indulgence at the falls. It was my habit to treat myself on occasions. Packing a sleeping bag and a picnic basket full of my favourite treats I found my self as always at my inner sanctum.

There was no need for clothes at my hide out and I was only too willing to be at one with nature stripping to be naked as the day I was born I swam in reflection pond. The waters chilled me as my nipples hardened and my cock shrunk I felt wondrously refreshed.

Sprawling out on some rock letting the sun warm by body I reached for a treat from the basket a bottle of chocolate sauce which up ended I drizzled into my mouth. I was startled to hear a voice say can I have some of that so startled was I that I spilled the sauce over my chin and chest.

"Who the hell are you?" I demanded to know.

"I'm am Suzi and what are you doing at my secret place" was her response.

My god who was this woman and what did she mean her secret spot. I took the time to look at her a little closer. I guessed she was 5'3" maybe 265 lbs, stunning green eyes that look like they belonged to the forest its self. her hair flowed to her shoulders chocolate brown. She was clothed only in a sarong that did nothing to hide her ample breast and curvaceous body. She look like she belonged to this place.

I suddenly became acutely aware of the fact I was naked and that my clothes were closer to her than to me and I covered myself as much I could with my hands.

Suzi giggled a little in an almost childish sort of way, don't do that on my account I came here intent on the same sort of thing. It was then that I noticed a sleeping roll and her picnic basket as well. With that she unhitched the sarong letting it fall to the sarong fall to the ground and she dived into reflection pond.

Strange she was not that classic beauty of the nymph I had envisaged but as we swam and chatted we discovered how we both came to this place often but had never met. She had a beauty that shone from with in and I realised that more and more we were Kindred spirits.

The sum passed over the gorge and evening started to fall. We swapped baskets to see who had the best tastes in foods her baskets contained fresh fruits and vegetables, chocolate, champagne whipped cream and an assortment of aromatic oils. We were still naked when I suddenly felt a squirt of chocolate sauce splash on my face. So it was a food fight she was after grabbing the can of whipped cream I chased her and covered her breasts and face with the contents of the can.

We must have looked a sight she with the white of the cream, and I with dark of the chocolate both covered on face and chest. Circling a tree I finally caught her grabbing her face to face and laughing like two naughty little children the cream and chocolate on our chest merged together.

The evening light danced on her face, creating one of those magic moments. I lower my face to her cheek and tasted the mixture of cream and her sweat which had a strangely intoxicating taste. She in turn licked chocolate from my lips before pushing her tongue deep into my face.

We both knew we had discovered a new pleasure to be had at our secret place. I lowered my self to my knees and licked and sucked the creamy chocolate mixture from her breasts paying particular attention to her nipples. Her nipples grew to an unbelievable size and it was not the mild temperature on the evening that caused this reaction. The wicked pleasure of eating food off her and she of me was a huge turn on. She reached don into her basket and took a strawberry rubbing in her very wet pussy her creams on it were clearly visible. Then Suzi rubbed it over my lips and as I bite it my mouth exploded at the taste.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.