Silverton - Cover

Silverton

by Heathen57

Copyright© 2003 by Heathen57

Romantic Sex Story: Sequel to "Wolf Creek Pass". Dave and Michelle decide to ride the Durango to Silverton Train and possibly each other. Part of a series called "Almost Like a Song", the song title for this one is from C.W. McCall.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

I pulled out of the station as Michelle took her bags to the bedroom in the back. I could hear her humming some tune I didn't recognize. It was nice to have another presence in the coach. Since the death of my wife, I had been alone traveling the country. Now I had a passenger, but Michelle was more than just a passenger. She was my companion and my lover. The night before we had been lying together after a long bout of lovemaking and Michelle had told me a little about her life.

Her parents had been really strict. She hadn't been allowed to date until she was 17. After graduating, she went to the local community college. She had moved into Pagosa Springs a year before with her boyfriend and had taken a job at the café. A few months later she had come home and found the place empty. Her boyfriend had taken all they had. With no money and not wanting to give her parents the satisfaction of having to bail her out, she stayed and tried to save up enough to be able to leave.

She had met Nigel. They dated quite often for a few months. He seemed arrogant, but was nice enough to her. She finally trusted him enough to go skiing with him, and he left her up on the mountain on her own. She had her fill of the young guys around the area. At first she wasn't sure of me, but decided that I wasn't like any other man she had known. I gave her hope that she could catch her dreams. That is why she asked to come along with me.

At the junction of the highway it was time for a decision. Going left would take us into New Mexico where Michelle could probably stay and continue her life- find a job, a place to live, and perhaps even a person who would love and commit to her. To the right would be the unknown; many questions and problems would come up. My previously ordered - if lonely - life would be disrupted. True, Michelle could find a job and life anywhere along the way and I would be back to where I was except I would miss her more than I wanted to admit. I was starting to realize this more and more. If I could have been honest with myself, I would confirm in my head what my heart was already telling me. I was falling for this young woman.

I made a right onto highway 160 and headed northwest. There was an old town called Durango that I wanted to see and I thought Michelle would find interesting. I was hoping that the biggest attraction in town was not shut down for the season.

The supercharged diesel labored as we moved along the winding road. The scenery was magnificent. The newly fallen snow tipped the firs and pines giving them a surreal appearance. The road was dry and we tooled along with no worries. For the first time in quite a while, I was enjoying myself.

Michelle came back up front and sat on the step that led to the living area. She was looking at the scenery, and I was stealing glances at her. She was a beautiful woman; about five and a half feet tall, but with a petite build; more athletic than curvy. The sun shining in from the windshield showed on her wavy brown hair like a halo bringing the auburn that was there in highlight.

She looked at her watch and saw that it was mid afternoon. With the sun blazing in upon us, she realized that we were heading west, not in the direction she expected. She cast a questioning glance at me.

"We're taking a detour. You didn't seem to care where we headed out to, so I thought we would see what Durango was like."

I could see her eyes light up. "Durango? I wonder if the train is still running. I would love to see it."

"Well it is kind of late in the season, but we'll see when we get there. In the meantime, would you get a Pepsi for this poor dehydrated old man?"

She playfully slapped me on the shoulder. "You are not an old man. You proved that to me before." As she stood up and turned, I was treated to a view of the most perfect butt ever to be encased in a pair of skintight jeans. Between that and the memories of our previous time together, it caused a stirring in my jeans. Cursing about my inability to take advantage of it right now, I concentrated on my driving instead.

It was just before 4:00 when we pulled into the town. The sun had slid behind the surrounding mountains, casting a premature darkness and highlighting the streetlights that could be seen from the edge of town. I stopped at the depot first and found out that the normal trains were still running. Michelle told me she wanted to watch as they pulled the engine in for the night. As she closed the door, I talked to the woman behind the counter and made some arrangements. I thanked her and went out to Michelle. We talked to the engineer and fireman for a few minutes then headed out.

On the way back to the coach, Michelle asked if we could go on the train tomorrow. I just smiled and said "Maybe." She gave me a playful punch on the arm then slid up under my shoulder, wrapping her arm around me.

I got back aboard the bus and backed it into their empty parking lot. We had permission to park there overnight. I got the generator fired up and leveled the coach for the night. Coming back in I dropped onto the sofa that was opposite the galley. Michelle was busy looking through the cupboards. "Do you have any rosemary in here?" she asked. "I need it for the chicken."

"Probably not. My cooking tends to be simple. How about we try the café up the street tonight and you can make a list of what we need later."

"But I was going to start doing my part around here. I'm a good cook and I wanted to repay you for bringing me along."

I pulled her over onto my lap. Taking her hands in mine I gave her a quick kiss. "Michelle, you are paying your way just by being here. And I don't mean by giving me the greatest sex I have ever had. Before you showed up knocking on the door of the bus, I was just moving from one point to another. I wasn't really enjoying things around me. I guess I was just surviving. Now I feel like I am alive again, and that is your doing."

She gave me a kiss. "Dave, I still want to pull my weight. I don't think I could ever drive this monster, but I can make sure you eat well. I saw all the ready to heat dinners in there."

I laughed and helped her up. Once she was standing, I gave her a swat on the butt. "You can play kitchen wench tomorrow, but for tonight you have a reprieve. Grab a coat and we'll go and eat."

"Kitchen wench huh?" she tried to sound insulted, but the sparkle of her eyes gave her away. Grabbing her coat, we secured the bus and headed up the street.

Dinner was excellent. It was a Mom and Pop operation and the food was all you could want. They seemed in no hurry to close up and came over to sit with us while we had coffee. They told us all about the gossip around the town. Despite the tourism that drove the economy, the town still had the feel of a typical small community with everyone knowing each other. We stayed just awhile longer, then bade them a good night, promising to come back tomorrow.

As we walked back to the coach hand in hand. Michelle looked up at me. "The lady in the café stopped me on the way out of the bathroom and asked me if I enjoyed traveling with my father."

I chuckled a bit. "Sweetie, if you stay with me you may get that more and more." Then I got serious. "Does it bother you, the difference in our ages I mean?"

She shrugged. "I hadn't noticed until she mentioned it. All I see is a very caring, smart and sexy man. Years don't make that much difference." We started moving again. "I don't care what other's think, as long as we are happy."

I put my arm around her waist and we walked back to the bus in a friendly silence. We piled in and I pressed the lock on the door. As I made my way to the back I checked that the heater was set for the night and opened the door to the bedroom. Michelle was bent over slightly removing her panties. Her rounded breasts pointed down but were not so large that they had more than a little sway. Her nipples were distended probably from the sudden exposure to the cool air. Her beautiful full cheeks were on display as well the soft appearance hiding the strong muscles within. My cock immediately started to fill and expand.

I stepped up and caressed those cheeks with the flat of my hand. She let her panties fall to the floor as she turned and embraced me, her mouth finding mine and giving me a passionate kiss. With her lips locked on mine, she ran her hands up under my shirt touching my back. Breaking the kiss she started to rapidly remove my clothing, kissing the exposed flesh. She sucked on both of my nipples sending shock waves throughout my chest and down to my cock, which was now fully hard. She ran a trail with her tongue down my body until she encountered my belt. She used the time while unbuckling my pants by running her tongue from one side to the other causing contractions in my stomach muscles and a low moan to escape my lips.

As my pants and boxers dropped to the floor, she inhaled my cock. Before she took her time, now she seemed to be in a hurry. After feeling her head bob a few times down the length of my shaft, I helped her up to where I could give her a kiss. She moaned into my mouth as my hands worked their way down her back and cupped her ass.

I moved her to the edge of the bed and put her down on it. I started to give some attention to her breasts, but she was too worked up for any type of foreplay. "I've spent most of the day thinking about how we made love for the first time, and the times after. I have had all the foreplay I could stand. Please just move up and fuck me."

Not one to refuse a lady, I moved between her legs. I could feel the tension quivering in her thighs as I brushed past them. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet slit, separating the inner lips and spreading her nectar. I moved back down until I got to her opening and pushed. The head of my cock slid in, and I marveled at the feeling of being engulfed within her velvety walls. She groaned as I slid in until our pubic bones met. I could feel her moistness leak on my balls. I slid almost all the way out then back in with more force. At her urging, each stroke came quicker and harder. She pulled her legs out and back toward her chest making her pussy even tighter. I could see the muscles in her tummy start to flutter as she started to orgasm. Her body tightened and I felt the contractions as she rode the crest.

This was the most passionate woman I had ever been with. My wife had been just a little more than indifferent to sex throughout our marriage. I continued to be fascinated by Michelle's reactions. As she came, her face would contort into an almost pained expression, her nipples were hard and her entire chest was flushed. She would hold this poseas she hovered on the edge. Then her pussy would contract first, rapidly followed by spasms throughout her body. She did not scream, but her moans and guttural sounds that came out in her throaty voice were extremely arousing.

I had slowed as I watched her in the throes of passion and as she started coming down, I started pumping in again at a little slower pace. This brought her back up toward the top of the wave again. Just as she started her second orgasm, I went with her. I felt the semen rushing through my cock to fill her up. We pushed hard against each other trying to fill her with everything I had.

As I collapsed onto my elbows, she stretched her shaky legs out beside mine. "Mickey that was fantastic. I have never seen anyone have an orgasm like that."

"I don't think I've had one like that either. Mickey huh? I like that."

I kissed her on the nose. "It fits you." I moved over her to where her nipples were rubbing on my chest. "I am so glad that you are here. You have made my life mean so much more."

I could see her brown eyes brimming with tears. "You really mean that?" She was biting her lower lip, a little bit uncertain.

I caressed her cheek with my fingertips. "Yes my Mickey, I am very glad. We may have been together a week, but you have become very important to me."

She reached up and hugged me hard. I could feel the wetness on my cheek. "Thank you Dave. You can't imagine how much that means to me."

I held her for a while longer, then gently pried her arms loose. She looked at me. "We should get under the covers to continue this."

She giggled a little and then stood and pulled the covers back. She slid in first with me following so we were lying face to face. We whispered to each other until we both felt sleepy. I reached up and set the alarm clock then turned off the lights. We were both asleep within moments.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.