Pretty Red Bottom - Cover

Pretty Red Bottom

by Jean DAmour

Copyright© 2003 by Jean DAmour

Incest Sex Story: Her well-spanked bottom was a joy to her father and her brother. A love story set in a somewhat different society.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   MaleDom   Spanking   First   .

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I shrieked with pain as Daddy's hand came down repeatedly on my bare little girl bottom.

"Now," he said sternly as he stopped spanking and turned my completely naked body around to face him, "why do you think I felt the need to spank your bottom, girl?"

"Sniff!" I looked around at the faces of my Mama and my brother, Billy, who were sitting on the sofa watching my punishment, then turned back to Daddy, "B"b"because I, um, ah, was very naughty and put my mouth on Billy's pee-pee thing?"

Daddy frowned as he turned me so that my side was to him and placed his big hand on my still very, very sore bottom. He looked over at Mama, "Helen, I know that we agreed that Annie should be thirteen before she is introduced to her duties as a female in this family. But now that she has apparently accidentally become aware of some things and has shown such a precocious interest, I believe that she is ready to learn even though she is not yet 12, has no hair whatsoever on her little mount, and has only just the barest vestiges of breast development."

Mama frowned and looked thoughtful for a moment. Daddy looked back at me, "When will you turn 12, girl?"

"In three months, Daddy."

"Well, Helen?"

"I suppose you are right, John. For the moment anyway, I think we should agree that any practical experience involving her nether openings be taken with Billy only. We can amend this, if necessary, as her education progresses."

"Very well, dear, I agree with that. I suppose we should start immediately. Annie, your answer about why I spanked you was completely wrong."

I shuddered from fear that he would spank me more for having given a wrong answer, but he made no motion to bend me over and hit me again. "I'm sorry, Daddy. May I please ask Mama the correct answer?"

"Unnecessary, girl. I shall tell you. In fact, I spanked you just because I enjoy making a young girl's naked bottom all red with a spanking from time to time, and for no other reason. Putting your mouth on your brother's, ah, what did you call it? Pee-pee thing? You may say 'prick' or 'cock' to refer to that object from now on, dear."

"Yes, Daddy. 'Prick, ' 'cock.' Do I say them properly, Daddy?"

"Yes, my pet. As I was saying, putting your mouth on your brother's cock is not naughty as long as your brother wishes you to do it. What would be naughty, and behavior that will absolutely not be tolerated from a female in this family, would be to not suck on his prick if he wished you to do so. Do you understand?"

"I think so, Daddy. Girls have to obey boys no matter what, is that right?"

"Yes, my sweet pet, that is absolutely right. I know that I didn't make a mistake and start training you too soon. What do you think, Helen?"

"I am so very proud of my little girl! She is learning very fast."

"Mom, I need a fuck," Billy said, "get on your hands and knees, 'cause I wanna get in you doggie style."

Billy dropped off his bib overalls and was completely naked in the moment that it took Helen to get on her hands and knees on the floor and flip her skirt up over her back. She never wore panties because she knew her cunt had to be accessible quickly with two horny men in the house. Billy got behind her and rammed his quite substantial fourteen-year-old cock all the way into his mother's cunt to the balls.

"Ahhhhh, that feels really nice Billy. May I have permission to cum if your fucking gets me there?"

"Sure, Mom, go ahead and cum all you want. Dad, since I'm the only one who can fuck Annie, at least for the time being, I'm going to assert my rights as her primary male. Is that ok?"

"Absolutely, son. I'm damn proud of you boy!"

I looked at my Daddy, not quite understanding what Billy meant, "What does that me..."

"It means that Billy is the only one who can spank you from now on, unless he gives someone else permission or relinquishes his rights to another man. Relinquishing rights as primary male is part of the marriage ceremony in this part of the country, sweetheart. When you marry, the preacher will ask Billy to give his rights to the man you are marrying."

"But Daddy, what if you want to spank me?"

"I can't do it any more, now that Billy is your primary male. Unless he gives me permission, of course."

"Does it really give you pleasure to spank little girl's bottoms, though Daddy?"

"Yes, it does, sweetheart. It gives me great pleasure indeed."

"Billy, will you give Daddy permission to give me another couple of swats, please?"

Billy didn't answer right away because his eyes were rolled back into his head and the jizzum was spraying into his mother's well-used cunt at that very moment.

"She's a sweet girl, isn't she Dad?," Billy said when he had recovered.

"You bet she is. She's a sweet girl, indeed."

"Well, why don't you go ahead and take a couple of good swats on Annie's butt then, Dad, and, if I have your permission, I'll give Mom's ass a couple of the best while my cock is still soaking in her cunt."

"Great idea, son," Dad said as he and Billy both raised their hands and brought them down with a loud crack on our naked butts.

"Owwww!" Mom and I yelled in unison, and then yelled again when they both smacked us for a second time.

"Is your prick stiff again, boy?" Dad asked.

"Sure is, Dad."

"Well, why don't you take it out of your mother and come over here to teach your sister how to suck cock?"

Billy came over to me, his cock all glistening with the moisture from Mom's girl part. I guess I kinda made a face since I was pretty sure by that time that 'suck cock' had something to do with me putting my mouth on his stiff prick.

"What, you have a problem with tasting Mom? Do you need to be punished, girl?" Billy said.

"No, Billy," I said haltingly.

"Good, now take my cock in your mouth and suck it."

Of course, I did exactly as I was told. Mama, Daddy, and Billy all gave me instructions about using my tongue, swallowing his cum when he shot it, taking as much of him in my mouth as I could possibly manage. Actually it was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed the flavor, both of Mom's hole and Billy's cum. While they were talking, I learned that a girl's sex part is called 'pussy' and 'cunt, ' and that it was a good thing that it was a good thing that I liked the flavor of Mom all over Billy's prick because I would be putting my face between Mom's legs and licking her on a rather frequent basis from now on.

"Billy, I want you to promise me that you will wait a few days, until Annie is all broken in properly, before you share her with any of your friends. And that means all three holes, understand?"

"Sure, Pop, no problem. I intend to have plenty of fun with Annie before I start sharing her."

"Good boy."

"Say, Pop, what do you do if you want to suck a pussy to a cum to keep the women from thinking you are a big wussy?"

"Well, the best thing son, is to send her for the two-inch leather strap and have her bring it to you before you start lapping cunt. Then, once she has cum, you give her one good sharp one on her naked ass to remind her who is boss. Of course you have to have rights or permission for the girl."


That night I slept with Billy. He got on top of me in the bed and pushed his prick into my cunt. It really hurt and made me bleed, but Billy said it wouldn't ever hurt like that again.

"I don't mind if you hurt me, Billy, as long as it gives you pleasure."

"Well, my prick in your cunt won't hurt anymore, that's for sure, but there will be plenty of times that I'll smack your bottom and make it all red. That will hurt you and please me a lot, ok?"

"Yes, Billy."

"Now, lots of primary males insist that their females not cum without permission. I like it when the girl I'm fucking or sucking cums, so you have my permission to cum whenever you want. Dad might say that I'm showing you weakness by allowing this, but I don't think you will take advantage of it, will you?"

"Oh, no, Billy, I won't, I promise. Um, your prick is all bloody and messy from fucking me, may I clean it with my mouth?"

"Sure, Annie, go right ahead."

I sucked him off real good, and he shot another big wad of his spunk in my mouth, too. I just love sucking my dear brother's cock. I hope he'll let me suck Daddy's very soon.


Right after breakfast the next morning, Billy told Daddy that he wanted to introduce me to Mr. Strap. I wondered who that was. Then Daddy ordered Mama to fetch the strap, and I kinda got the idea.

Billy gave me three really hard ones and made me cry really loud. But I stood there bent over all naked and took all three without flinching or trying to get away. Billy said his cock was hard enough to poke through a two-inch pine board just from looking at my poor red bottom.

"Here, give her two more, Dad," Billy said handing him the strap, "then you can put your cock in her mouth and I'll get her ass cherry."

Daddy really smacked me hard, and the second one was below my bottom on the backs of my thighs. I was really red and sore back there, but, even though I cried a lot from the pain, I was happy that my brother and my Daddy were getting pleasure.

The next thing I knew, Daddy was pushing his prick in and out of my mouth, saying, "God what a hot little face-fuck this girl is!"

"Yes she is Dad. Now hold her tight, I'm goin' in the back way!"

Billy put the head of his prick right against my little pooper hole and pushed it all the way in. "Ahhhhh, what a tight little ASS!!! Oh, Sweet Jesus, Fuck! Fuck her face, Dad! Let's spooge both ends at the same time."

I figured Billy better hurry up and cum, because Daddy's prick was swelling in my mouth, and his big hairy balls were all pulled up close to his body, just like Billy's do right before he squirts his cream.

They managed to do it at the same time. I felt Daddy's cream spray into the back of my mouth just when I felt this warm gush in my bott... I mean asshole. Billy doesn't want me to use any of the little girl words for things anymore. I have to say prick, cock, cunt, pussy, asshole, and fuck when I talk about what he is doing.

"You're breaking this little girl in just fine, Billy. I figure you can start letting your friends have her any time now."

"Thanks, Dad," Billy said as he smiled and picked up a quarter from the kitchen counter. "Tell ya what, lets double fuck Mom. I'll flip you for her poop chute."

"Heads."

"Sorry, Dad, it's Tails. I get her asshole."

"Mmm, but I get her cunt while you are in her asshole, and that is nearly as good."

Mama climbed on top of Daddy and lowered her cunt down on to his fat prick. Once she was settled on it, Billy wasted no time in jamming his cock into her little pink rosebud back hole.

Mama was grunting with pleasure, and I could tell she was having a great time. I got down on my hands and knees next to her head, "Is it really nice to have two pricks fucking you at once, Mama?"

"It sure is sweetie. I sure hope"gunghhhh"that uuugggh, Papa will - oooooohhh - let me CUMMMMMMM soon."

Right on cue, Daddy said, "Cum baby, cum on our cocks!"

Mama shrieked with joy and release as her orgasm washed over her, only to be replaced by another more powerful one as the two cocks that were fucking in and out of her gave up their liquid tribute to her most excellent cunt. "Arrrrrggghhhhh!" she cried out, "I'm fucking cumming on my husband's cock in my cunt, and my son's fat fucker in my nau-teeee-eeee little assss! Unnnnngggghhhh, cumminnnnng! Again!!!"


After school that day, Billy called his friend, Tommy, and invited him over.

"Tommy, you'll never guess."

"What?"

"I declared on Annie last night!"

"No way!"

"Way! She is my cunt to use now, and only I can spank her."

"Fuckin' cool, man. Way, way, fuckin cool! Are you, um, gonna share her?" Tommy asked expectantly.

"Why do you think I invited you over today? It certainly wasn't for a jack-off session."

"But I thought Annie was only 11 going on 12. My parents told me that I can't declare for Trish until her thirteenth birthday. That really sucks. You know what a hot piece Trish is, and she has told me herself that she knows about what boys and girls do already. I think she can't wait to try everything."

"Well, maybe your parents will change their mind when you tell them about Annie. Now, lets have some fun. Annie, get in here."

"Yes, Billy."

"Get naked and suck Tommy's prick."

"Yes, Billy." I stripped off everything and started sucking Tommy's very delicious prick. His was just a little bit bigger than Billy's but I could still get it all in my mouth. Of course, I used all of my newly learned techniques to get a nice warm mouthful of boy spunk as quickly as I could. Tommy got off real fast, and spooged right down the back of my throat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.