Wildest Dreams Do Come True - Cover

Wildest Dreams Do Come True

Copyright© 2003 by sexgoddess

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A white female and black male who have been dating for almost a year finally get the chance to have sex... Wild, sexy, and full of energy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Sara tossed and turned in bed as thoughts of Jack ran through her head.

"I miss you so much Jack!" she whispered wishing that Jack could actually hear her.

Frustrated, she threw the covers off herself and just lay in bed naked. She ran her left hand over her left breast and slowly caressed it. She aroused her nipple by rubbing in small circles with her pointer finger and then pinching her nipple with her pointer and index finger. She imagined it being Jack touching her with his fingers.

She started to close her eyes to better picture him. Once her eyes were closed, she pictured him sucking her breasts, taking turns teasing each nipple with his tongue, and caressing each mound of flesh in his mouth. While he was sucking her breasts, his fingers were slowly traveling down her sides, making sure he touched every turn-on spot he could find. He wanted to drive Sara as crazy as he could before making sweet passionate love to her.

His fingers were soon gliding across her stomach and then brushing her pussy softly before traveling up and down the insides of her thighs. He then slowly entered one finger slightly in between her pussy lips and barely touched her clit before withdrawing his finger and tracing it down her inner thigh.

Sara let out a moan as she pictured Jack doing all these wonderful things to her body. Since Jack was not there to help please her in every way he could, she had to do it herself. She moved her hand down between her thighs and slowly spread her dripping wet pussy lips apart as her fingers hit her throbbing wet clit. Her fingers moved slowly at first, to tease herself just as she wanted Jack to do if he was there with her.

"Ohhhh... baby... Jack! I need you so bad!" she moaned in frustration as her fingers flicked her clit faster and faster in a circular motion. The faster her fingers moved the closer she got to cumming. Her hips thrust upward as the pleasure and intensity increased.

"Jack! Jack baby I'm CUMMING!!" she screamed as her sweet juices exploded within her.

After her body's shaking orgasm, she removed her fingers from inside her wet pussy. Her fingers were now sticky and wet from her juices. She knew that if Jack were here he would love to feel and taste her sweet juices. After she cleaned off her hand, she dozed off to sleep.

When she awoke the next morning, the phone was ringing. She jumped out of bed to answer it.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?"

Sara smiled at the sound of his voice first thing in the morning. She could wake up to the sound and feel of him every morning of her life. She loved him so much.

"Morning baby. I slept great dreaming about you," Sara said back in response.

"That's good to know," Jack said, with a grin on his face.

"Jack so you wanna go out tonight?"

"I dunno. What did you have in mind?"

Sara let out a little laugh when she thought of the possible things that they could do tonight. "Well, I was thinking maybe we could get a hotel room and have a little fun in the hot tub and have room service too."

Jack liked the sound of that very much. "Well baby, my night is free so I guess we can plan for a fun-filled night together. I'll pick you up at seven o' clock. How does that sound?"

She moaned with delight. "Sounds purrrfect," she purred. She talked to him until two o' clock and then hung up to get ready for their date.

Sara was drying her body off after a long nice hot shower, when the phone rang. She went into her bedroom and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey sexy, I was thinking... How about I pick you up in an hour instead?"

Sara tried to look at the clock. "What time is it?"

Jack looked at his watch and said, "It's almost four."

"Baby, isn't that a little early?"

Jack smiled. "Baby it could never be too early to see you."

Sara laughed. "Well, aren't you a suck up!"

"I don't suck baby, I lick. And that's what I'll be doing a little bit later on."

Sara's jaw dropped as he spoke. She wanted to see him so bad just to see if he would do what he said he would. "Okay, well how long will it take you to get here? I'm not dressed yet; I just got out of the shower."

Jack thought a minute and then spoke, "Baby I'll be over there in ten minutes and you stay naked. That is an order." He hung up the phone before she had a chance to protest.

"Damn!" she said as she hung up the phone. "What does that boy have in mind now?"

She then thought about getting dressed. After about five minutes, she slipped on her black thong and threw on a black silk robe. She then went to lie on her bed. She started to close her eyes when the doorbell rang. She got up from bed and walked down the stairs to answer the door. Sure enough, it was Jack at the door.

Sara smiled and then in her sexy whispered voice said, "Hey baby. Wanna come in and sit?"

Jack didn't even bother answering her question. Instead, he walked forward and wrapped his arm around her waist, and pulled her close. He placed his lips on hers, passionately kissing her on her lips, spreading her lips apart with his tongue and feeling the depths of her mouth, making her moan for more.

After Jack had her under his control he kissed her deeper with more demand. Sara knew what he wanted and was determined to give it to him. She backed him up against the door, closing it. She then got her body as close as she could to his.

Jack broke the long kiss that they were sharing and spoke softly to her, "Sara I know you want to have sex against the door, but why don't we try the sofa instead."

With that said, he took her hand and led her into the living room. He sat down on the sofa and patted a spot beside him for Sara to sit down on. Instead of sitting beside him, she came and sat down in his lap. Her legs were lying on the place beside Jack, where she was supposed to sit. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her ass was rested on his right leg.

"How is this instead, baby?" She smiled as she spoke and whispered it into his ear.

In reply to Sara's question, he undid her silk robe and revealed her nicely shaped breasts, which were bare and aroused. Since her chest was at a perfectly good level to his mouth, he took one firm breast into his mouth and slowly began to suck on it, making Sara moan in response to what he was doing.

"I take that as a yes then," she said, as Jack began to suck harder and flick his tongue over Sara's nipple.

Jack then moved his mouth over the other breast while his fingers explored down her stomach, and then found the thin thong strap on her waist. His hand went further inward toward her thong-covered pussy. Slowly he moved the thong out of the way and in place of where the thong was, his hand now lay. He could feel the warmth of her wetness without even sticking a finger inside her pussy. After a minute of his hand tracing the outsides of her pussy lips, he thrust two fingers deep inside her dripping wet pussy.

Sara let out a loud moan as his fingers entered her and brushed her clit slightly.

With Jack's fingers still moving, he released his mouth from Sara's breast and returned to kiss her passionately and fiercely, driving her nuts with the overwhelming pleasure she was receiving.

She broke free of the kiss and grabbed his hand so his fingers would stop moving. "Baby... Please stop teasing me... It's killing me."

Jack smiled. "Sara you know you are enjoying it... Let me take control - - you just relax. You'll get what you want soon enough."

With that said, Jack removed his fingers from inside Sara's pussy and stood up. He then pushed her onto the sofa and ripped her thong off.

Sara gasped as her thong was torn off her. "Why did you do that?" she asked playfully.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.