R.S.O.B. - Cover

R.S.O.B.

Copyright© 2003 by RealLifeDragon

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a fictional account of things from my mind. There is not a lot of sex in the story, but there is some. It is just not the prevalent story line. If you are a Clinton Lover, this may not be the story for you. This is a far cry from Cammie Sue, but I think it is interesting and entertaining.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest  

Earl and I were into our fourth Dos Equis when the buzzer sounded. I checked the screen and saw Sally's face.

"Hi Darlin', you're lookin' good."

"Ok, try this."

She backed up a couple steps and pulled her top off, flashing her tits for the camera. Actually, she didn't need to pull her top off. She was damp with sweat and her tits showed through her flimsy T-shirt.

"Is that lookin' better, sweetie?"

"You bet, is Bridget with you?"

Just then Bridget stepped into view with her top off and leaned down and sucked on one of Sally's nipples.

"I can see she is and as horny as ever. Drive on up, I'll turn everything off." I pressed the button to open the gate and then clicked off the master switch for the mines along the road.

It took them about three minutes to drive in and I was waiting for them outside.

"Where's your buddy?" were Bridget's first words as she and Sally got out of their '79 convertible. I had bought it for them after we had been together for about a month. I didn't want to keep driving over to pick them up, so it was more of a convenience for me, plus they thought I was some kind of God to just buy them a car for no real reason.

They really didn't have much of a life. Their father had left when he got tired of his wife fucking everything in sight while he was on radar duty. Their mom was a waitress at a truck stop outside of Harrison and was probably hooking for extra money. Mostly the family lived on welfare that the mother used for dope and booze. She was about 38 or 40 and looked like 40 miles of hard road. But she had a warm, wet place for guys to dump a load so she was not lonesome. To her, Sally and Bridget were just a nuisance and she was glad to see them go, anytime. The addition of the car was a blessing to her. She didn't even question where it came from, she was just glad they had the ability to get the hell out and leave her and her current boyfriend alone.

They hadn't bothered to put their tops back on and they both bounced up to for a hug and a sloppy kiss.

Bridget said with a cute little pout, "I am really disappointed in you. Pushing me off on your buddy, I thought you loved me best."

"It ain't like that, darlin'. I'm sure we can switch around. Earl and I don't mind sharing, or switching. Besides, you might like him more than me."

"I'm just teasin' you, babe. I know you always take care of us. Come on, let's get out of this damn heat. I'm thirsty."

We walked inside and I introduced Earl to the girls. Sally walked up to him and gave him a sloppy kiss, followed by Bridget who also grabbed his package.

"Hmmm, hung pretty good. Should be an interesting time."

Earl actually blushed. He was not used to the forwardness of the girls and they knew they were on home turf and could get by with a lot of shit.

"Earl, get the girls a beer and we'll get acquainted."

Earl headed for 'fridge and got two beers and opened them. Mexico has not yet mastered the twist off cap, so an opener was necessary. He handed the girls their beers and sat down with Bridget immediately plopping on his lap. She drained about half of it in one gulp and then wiggled her ass against him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.