R.S.O.B. - Cover

R.S.O.B.

Copyright© 2003 by RealLifeDragon

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This is a fictional account of things from my mind. There is not a lot of sex in the story, but there is some. It is just not the prevalent story line. If you are a Clinton Lover, this may not be the story for you. This is a far cry from Cammie Sue, but I think it is interesting and entertaining.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest  

With the girls in school, our life settled into sort of a routine. We still had sex, about three or four times a week. They were definitely right about them being hornier close to their periods. The really bad part is their periods were synchronized. The three days prior to the beginning of their period, I was not safe. They attacked me night and morning and then ate each other when I was too limp to continue. I would wake up with one of them impaled on me and she would ride me until she came. Then the other would take her turn. That is the only time my morning piss hardon turned out to be a liability. I was raw by the time their periods came.

Surpisingly, coming from the environment they did, they were very good students. They made the honor roll the first semester and were never off of it through their years in high school. Family Services was very proud of me for my efforts in helping them achieve a good education. Actually, I didn't have much to do with it. All I did was to encourage them. They did all the rest.

Their father got leave in December and was there for Christmas that year. They all stayed in the other house and he was very pleased the way his daughters were turning out. He stayed for two weeks and we all had good time. He and I cut, and then put up, a Christmas tree and the girls decorated it. They were thrilled about it. They hadn't had a real Christmas in over ten years.

He left two days after Christmas and the girls were sad for the next couple days. But by New Years, they had cheered up again and I was attacked that night. We fucked from one year into the next. I was really glad they were turning into such wonderful young women.

They both dated, but not a lot, and no one really seriously. Sally did go to the prom her junior year of school and enjoyed herself. But she made her date bring her home by 2 in the morning. Then she almost raped me when she got home.

That summer, their dad arranged for them to hitch a ride on a military transport to visit him for a week and they went fishing and camping in Alaska. They had a wonderful time, but had gotten almost eaten alive by the black flies up there.

We never heard any more from their mother. She seemed to just disappear. Which was a real blessing for the girls. They really didn't need that kind of hassle.

The second semester, Bridget started taking all the art classes she could in high school. She was turning into a real artist. Her counselor at school talked her into trying to convert some of her artistic talents into computer design artwork. Once she got the hang of things, I had her help me with my clients on their web sites. She was really good.

Sally drifted away from teaching to business. She started taking business courses in school and was very good at it. She was a whiz in math. She mastered accounting with no problems and then turned to advanced math classes.

With the girls living with me, our reunions of the guys lessened. They only showed up about every three months or so. When they were around, the girls lived in the other house and did all the cooking for us. But it just wasn't the same. They were some what inhibited by the girls and I guess I had changed with the responsibility I now had.

The girls were both leading, what appeared to be, normal teenage lives. They had a full schedule at school and attended the sporting events there. They went on dates; argued with me; had problems in school with "too much homework"; and all the other teenage things that other kids go through. The only real difference was they were sleeping with me and fucking me on a regular basis.

During the summers, they worked over at Wayne and LaVerne's resort and they worked very hard. Wayne and LaVerne were ecstatic to have them. They gave them a raise since they weren't staying at the motel nor eating there.

I can't say there were no problems, because there were. Anytime you have 3 people living together, problems are going to arise. Anytime you have teenagers and adults living together, problems will exist. But they were minor and we got through them. It was not a Garden of Eden, but it was a good life.

When the second Christmas rolled around, their father could only get a week off. We made room for him and he was welcomed. But he had to be back before Christmas, so we had our Christmas early that year. We had cut a tree and we put it up the day he arrived so he could participate in that tradition.

That's also the year Sally decided she would make her first turkey. She refused any help but I did instruct her to cook the giblets to make the broth for the stuffing. We had also bought some canned broth to supplement it. She and Bridget spent all day in the kitchen, while their father and I watched football games. We were called when the bird was done and went to the table. I asked her if she had used the giblets and she said that this bird didn't have any. I thought that a bit strange, but I'm not a cook and hadn't had a turkey in years. She removed the stuffing from the turkey's body cavity and said I could do the carving. I got my good carving knife out and on the second slice of the breast, I cut through a waxed paper bag containing the giblets. They had been in the neck cavity and not the stomach cavity. She was thoroughly embarrassed, but we all just laughed. The turkey was great as was the rest of the meal. We still kid her about that today.

Their father was very pleased about the grades they were maintaining and told them so. He also told me how much he appreciated my helping them. I tried to convince him that it was their doing and all I did was to provide a place for them to live where they were safe.

We all said goodbye to him on the 23rd that year and the girls were again sad for a while after he left. But that was only natural.

We had our own Christmas celebration on the 25th and exchanged presents. Then we had some left over turkey and laughed about Sally's giblets. They both had dates to a New Year's Eve party and like any good parent, I called the parent's of the girl that was throwing the party and asked if there was going to be adult supervision. They assured me they would be there the whole time and I was welcome to come along and help chaperone. I told them I'd let them know.

I asked the girls and they were all for it. After their dates picked them up, I left for the party. I met some of the parents of the other children and chatted with them all evening. It was nice to have some adults to talk to once in a while.

I left shortly after midnight and beat the girls home. I had been home about 45 minutes when I heard the alarm go off. I checked the monitor and saw the gate swinging shut and knew the girls were on their way. I turned the mines off and waited for them.

It was pretty cold, so they didn't stay outside too long. Once they were in, I watched the monitor to see when the car got to the gate and opened it so they could leave. Once that happened, I was assaulted by the girls. They almost ripped my clothes off and dragged me to bed. I let them have their way with me, several times.

Both of them attended the prom that year and they looked absolutely stunning. In small towns, the prom is still held in the school. They did go out for dinner before the prom, over to a fancy restaurant in Branson. (Yes they do actually have some over there. It's not all home cooking places for the tourists.)

They got home shortly after two. I heard them come in and reset the alarm and mines. Then they came in and undressed. They didn't even pretend like they thought I was sleeping. They turned on the light and proceeded to get out of their fancy dresses and all of the other garments that go with the dresses. After

taking their makeup off, they climbed into bed and we made sweet, passionate love.

At spring break, Sally came home with the news that she had been offered a scholarship to attend the University of Arkansas. It would pay for tuition and room and board. But she would still need to buy her books and have spending money. She hadn't heard from any other schools, but she was excited by the news. Actually, we all were. She had worked hard to get her grades to the level they were and she deserved this.

I told her I had enough money saved from her father's allotment check that would cover her needs if she decided to take it. She was so excited that she didn't know what to do. I told her to wait a bit and see if she got any other offers. Then I told her to call her father and give him the good news. She did and he was excited for her.

On Monday, we called Family Services and told Carl about the news. He said as long as her grades kept up, there would be a partial allotment for her to use at college. But the college had to be in Arkansas. That was great news and we celebrated by going out to dinner.

She did get other offers, but none as good as Arkansas, so she decided on there.

June rolled around and graduation day arrived. Sally was 5th in a class of 87 students. She was almost as proud as her father and I were. He had gotten leave to attend her graduation. He had come in 4 days early and we decided that she should have a special present for graduation. He and I put our heads together and some money and bought her a used car. We would need to get one anyway. With her going to college, Bridget would need a car. So this solved two problems.

After graduation, we went out to eat in Springfield. On the way back, we stopped at the dealership and presented it to her. She was in tears when she saw the bright red Mustang. She and Bridget drove back in the Mustang and her father and I followed them. She was still excited when we got back home.

After her father left, we took a trip over to Fayetteville to get her pre-enrolled and assigned to a dorm. There were a bunch of forms to fill out and it took us so long, we decided to stay overnight. She was excited the entire trip home. She just couldn't wait to go off on her own.

When we got back, they settled into a work routine and the summer passed without much of a notice. She left the week before Labor Day and it was a tearful goodbye. Both Bridget and I were sorry to see her go. But I was glad she had done so well.

Bridget was kind of mopey all the rest of the week. She worked over at the resort, but at night, she just didn't have the energy she did when Sally was around.

Sally called, collect, as soon as her phone was hooked up. I had bought her a computer to take with her to school and she would always leave us e-mail, but it just wasn't the same without her in the house.

Bridget's senior year was good. Sally came home for Thanksgiving and helped Bridget cook a turkey. This time they found the giblets and we laughed about Sally's first turkey.

Sally was enjoying college life and her studies were going well. Mid-term showed she had a 3.8 GPA. She was rooming with a girl from the eastern part of the state and they got along pretty good together. They were about the same size, so they could borrow each other's clothes. That's always a plus in a roommate.

Sally came home for Christmas break and Bridget and her got all caught up with their lives since being apart. They also went Christmas shopping. I gave them both some money, plus they had some they had stashed from their summer job.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.