R.S.O.B. - Cover

R.S.O.B.

Copyright© 2003 by RealLifeDragon

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is a fictional account of things from my mind. There is not a lot of sex in the story, but there is some. It is just not the prevalent story line. If you are a Clinton Lover, this may not be the story for you. This is a far cry from Cammie Sue, but I think it is interesting and entertaining.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest  

The rest of the week passed fairly quickly. However, the weekend didn't. The locals don't venture out on the lake on holidays. It's just too much of a hassle for us since we're used to not having to share the lake with outsiders. So, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, I just stayed on the property and piddled around. I did some work on some of the web sites that I keep up for customers, but that didn't really kill much time. I tried to catch some news from the convention that might give a hint on how successful we had been, but I couldn't detect anything. The presidential campaign was in full swing with lies flying all over the place. It is my opinion that the "truth in advertising" law should apply to politicians also. That might cut down on some of the lies, but I even wonder about that. They don't pay any attention to other laws, so why would that one stop them?

I knew the girls would be really busy over the weekend, so I didn't even go over there. Tuesday would be their big day. Everyone would have checked out and they would be in a non-stop cleaning mode.

Bubba showed up around 9 on Tuesday morning. We got caught up on things and then headed for Harrison, the county seat of Boone County. We found the Sheriff's office and went in. Bubba asked for the Sheriff at the desk and we were told he was in court. They directed us to the courtroom and we walked over there.

We stuck our head inside the courtroom and Bubba saw the Sheriff sitting up front with the Prosecuting Attorney. There was no way to signal to him so we just waited. It took about an hour before there was a recess.

Bubba made his way up front and tapped the Sheriff on the shoulder.

"Did you get caught doin' some of your old shenanigans?"

The Sheriff turned around and looked at Bubba for a couple seconds and then stood up and shook his hand.

"You old reprobate, what the hell are you doin' in this neck of the woods?"

"Well, I heard that you'd become a Sheriff and I just had to come see for myself. It's hard to believe that someone as wild as you were actually became a peace officer."

"Well, it takes someone like that to catch these assholes. How long you gonna be around?"

"Oh, a day or so. But me and my buddy here need to talk to you about a problem."

"Ok, well I think this asshole is about to change his plea to guilty since he found out we had enough evidence to convict him. If he does that, then I should be out of here in about 45 minutes. Why don't you stick around and see if that's what happens. If it don't, then I'll meet you for lunch around 12:30. Just wait outside in the hall and we'll put on the feed bag."

"You got it. Besides, I think you owe me a couple meals from that bet you lost about Mary Lou."

"Ya, who knew she'd fall for an asshole like you. Whatever happened to her, anyway?"

"I don't know. I sorta lost track of her after I enlisted. When I came back on my first leave, she wasn't around. Might have gone to college, but I doubt it. She wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer."

"Na, more than likely, she hooked up with someone and got hitched. She's more a housewife than a career girl."

"Ya, probably got a dozen kids and her tits are ridin' down around her knees by now."

"Damn, she sure did have great headlights."

"Ya, and the high beams came on real easy too."

"Ya, them sweaters she wore didn't really hide all that much."

The judge walked back in and called the court to order. Sure enough, the defense attorney told the judge that the defendant wanted to change his plea to guilty. After asking some questions, the Judge dismissed the jury and thanked them. Then told the court that the defendant would be held over for sentencing on the next court date.

The next case was called and the Sheriff excused himself and met us out in the hall after attending to some other duties.

"Dale, I'd like you to meet Ron here. He and I swallowed some of the same dirt a lot of times over the years. He's got a problem and some information for you."

"Good to meet you, Ron. I sure hope you ain't a whole lot like this guy here."

"Naw, I'm sorta civilized compared to him."

"Let's go over to the office. We can talk in private there and we'll see what we can do."

We walked over to his office and he closed the door after we were in.

"Ok Ron, what can I do for you?"

"Well Sheriff, I've got sort of a problem and some information for you. There are these two young girls that have come to me for help. Their mother is a doper and is now tellin' her boy friends that they can have the girls if they can get 'em. I figured you could use the information to take her and her friends out of the picture."

"Yep, we sure can. Do you know what she's doin'?"

"Accordin' to the girls, a lot of meth, grass and some coke."

"Any idea about her supplier?"

"Nope, but the girls might be able to put you on to him."

"Well, there's an abundance of that shit around here. Since this is so rural, they get back in the hills and it's real hard to find out where they're cookin' that shit. The grass pretty much grows wild down here. They have to be importin' the coke though. It generally comes off I-44 up around Springfield, some of it comes off I-40, but not all that much."

"Well, like I said, I don't have much info on that. Probably the girls would be the best bet for the source."

"Ok, now what do you need from me?"

"Their father and I served together some and I don't want them girls livin' in that situation. I was hopin' you could put in a good word with Family Services to get me appointed as their guardian."

"Where's their father?"

"He's at a restricted base up in Alaska. Him and their mother were divorced some time ago."

"Are you married?"

"Nope, that's where we need your help. I know this is really unusual, but they don't have any other kin around here. I've got a house on my property they can live in, and I'll make sure they have food. In fact, they are plannin' on cookin' for all of us. Plus, I will make sure they attend school and try to prepare for college. I've told their father that I would take all the allotment check and put it in a bank for their college. The girls and I have talked about them goin' to college and they're all for it. They didn't see any way they could with them livin' with their mom."

"Well, you got it right when you said it was an unusual situation. This is gonna be a pretty hard sell to Family Service. Do you live in Boone County?"

"Nope, I'm right across the line in Marion County. I'm on the north side of the lake, but in Arkansas. I'm probably about 5 miles from the county line and about 7 miles from the border with Missouri."

"Well, how were you plannin' on handlin' this?"

"I was gonna bring the girls over tomorrow to file a report with you and then with Family Services. I would have brought them today, but I got them a job working at a resort and they're cleanin' today."

"How are they gonna work and go to school, too?"

"The job is done after today. It was just for the season. But the owners said they've done such a good job, that they've got a job there every season as long as they wanna work there."

"How old are these girls?"

"Sally's 17 and Bridget is 15."

"If they're that age and workin' like that, then that speaks a lot for them. Most teenagers won't work unless they're on a chain gang and threatened with a beatin'."

"They are really good kids. They take a lot after their dad and I just hate to see them in this kind of a mess. And since I'm available, I don't want to see them in a strange foster home either."

"Well, I promise you I will work with you to get Family Services to allow them to live with you. They'll need to talk to their father to check things out with him. He'll have a lot to say about it."

"That's all I can ask, Dale, I really appreciate it. How about I buy ya'all lunch? I owe Bubba a meal anyway, so you might just as well come along, you'll know the good places to eat."

"Sold. Just let me clear up a couple things and I'll meet ya'all outside."

Bubba and I walked out and waited for him outside. He showed up a couple minutes later and we walked over to a restaurant about two blocks away.

We all had the chicken-fried steak and I listened while he and Bubba got caught up on their lives. After lunch, we shook hands and I asked him what would be a good time to come over tomorrow. He said around 10 or so. That would give him a chance to clean up things from the night before.

Bubba and I walked over to the Hummer and headed back home.

We got back home about 2:30 and Bubba said he was going to head on home. I cleaned up some things around the house and then killed some time, waiting for the girls. I got some steaks out of the freezer to fix for them to celebrate their last day of work.

They showed up about 5:30 and they were exhausted. I got a kiss from each of them and told them to take a shower and I'd fix dinner. That got me another kiss and they headed for the bathroom. I lit the fire and waited for the charcoal to burn down so I could put the steaks on. I got out a bottle of red wine and put some potatoes in the microwave.

Once the coals were glowing, I put the steaks on and then went inside to shuck some corn and get it ready to cook. The girls showed up, dressed in my robes, which were way too long for them, but they looked beautiful. They took over fixing the corn and I went to check on the steaks.

Once the steaks were done, I brought them in and they had the table set and ready to go. They devoured their steaks, saying they hadn't eaten lunch because they were so busy. We sipped our wine and just enjoyed the meal. They cleaned up the dishes and we retired to the living room.

They came to sit on my lap and I held them after kisses were exchanged. I told them about my visit with the Sheriff and what he had said. When I told them we had an appointment at 10-tomorrow morning, they groaned, saying they were hoping to sleep in.

As bedtime approached, they appeared to be a bit sleepy and I suggested that we get to bed early so we could get up and leave in the morning. I also told them we'd need to stash their clothes over at the other house in case Family Services wanted to come over with us to see the place. They agreed and we took our turns in the bathroom and headed for bed.

We snuggled and kissed each other good night. I warned them about any sex in the morning just in case Family Services wanted them examined by a doctor. We sure didn't want any of my cum in their pussies if the doctor took a peek in there. I set the alarm for 7 and we drifted off to sleep, spooning against each other.

I woke up before the alarm went off with both of them sharing my cock with their mouth. I looked down at them and they giggled and said the doctor wouldn't be looking in their stomachs for cum. Then they returned to their sucking and licking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.