R.S.O.B. - Cover

R.S.O.B.

Copyright© 2003 by RealLifeDragon

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a fictional account of things from my mind. There is not a lot of sex in the story, but there is some. It is just not the prevalent story line. If you are a Clinton Lover, this may not be the story for you. This is a far cry from Cammie Sue, but I think it is interesting and entertaining.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest  

I awoke to a mouth on my cock and a tongue licking my balls. It was light out, but I had no idea what time it was. I looked down and Sally had my cock secured in her mouth and Bridget was doing a wonderful job of licking my balls and gently sucking on them.

Once they realized I was awake, Bridget came up and straddled my face and I began to lick and suck on her juicy pussy. I held on to her waist and began tweaking her nipples as she rode my tongue. As she got close, I brought my hands down and I slid a finger in her and curled it around to find her g-spot. Once I did, she came, big time. I held on and licked all the juice I could gather as she shivered through her orgasm.

She rolled off and changed places with Sally. Sally straddled my face and pulled her pussy lips open so I could get a good shot at her clit and hole. I licked and sucked and then slid a finger in her to find her g-spot. She was just as quick as her sister had been and she began cumming. As she did, I lubed a second finger up and slid it in her ass. She went wild and her juice was pouring out over my face. She held on for a second orgasm and then rolled off of me.

She huddled with her sister and they both began working over my cock with their tongues. They shared duties with one sucking and the other licking and playing with my balls. Then they would switch. It was a wonderful feeling as their velvet tongues worked wonders on me.

With my first shot of cum, Sally swallowed and pulled Bridget up to get ready to take over. She took the second and then they switched. Bridget got the third and fourth and I was down to oozing. They took turns sucking and pumping out what remaining cum I had.

Once they were convinced I was finished and they could find no more cum, they came up to lie in my arms. As we kissed and cuddled, Sally asked me if I liked waking up like that.

"What's not to like? It is a great way to wake up. But anytime I wake up with two beautiful women in my bed, it is great. But when they're both workin' on me with their mouth and I get to eat their pussy's, it is especially great."

"How would you like to wake up like that every mornin'?" Sally asked.

"That would be great, but I'd think ya'all would get real tired of it."

"No, you treat us so great, we'd never get tired of that. You don't demand things of us, you just accept us a real person. We'd never get tired of you and we could make your life a 24-7 wet dream," Sally said.

"Ok, what are you two up to?"

"Well, we'd, um, like to live with ya. We'd, um, make it real good for ya. You'd have someone to fuck all the time and we'd have someone who didn't treat us like shit. Please, think about it, ok?" Sally said.

I pulled both of them to me and kissed each one of them very tenderly. "You two are amazin'. But what you're askin' is just not really thought out too well. I love you guys as much as I'm able to love someone, but I'm not all that desirable to be with. You can check with my ex on that point."

"But we don't care about what your ex thinks. We'd treat you like a king because you treat us so good. Please, think about it," Bridget put in.

"Ok, first of all, let's really look at this. If I was to have you two livin' here, the law would be down on me in a flash. I'm an old man and you two are underage. They'd come after me with a new rope. They really frown on an old man takin' two young ladies to live in sin, as they call it. Now, how 'bout ya'all tellin' me what brought this on?"

"It our Mom," Sally said. She's bringin' guys home and then tellin' 'em that they can have us if they can get us to go along with it. She thinks it'll get her more drugs and men. We're both afraid of bein' raped in our sleep by some spaced out drunk. We figure we can be safe over here and we love bein' with you because of the way you treat us."

"You know your Mom would never allow that to happen. She'd have the law on me so quick, I'd wind up in jail quicker than you can make some 9th grade boy cum. Besides, you'd have to switch schools. I'm in a different county than ya'all live in."

"Mom wouldn't care if we were there or not. She just wants us there for her druggie friends to look at and try to fuck. I think the only reason she even puts up with us is that she gets money from the state for us," Bridget replied.

"And you think she'd give up her meal tickets and just let ya'all go?"

"We wouldn't tell her we were leavin', we'd just disappear. Just think, we could be fuckin' all the time that way," Sally argued.

"That sure sounds temptin', I love havin' you two over here, but it just wouldn't work out. The minute you registered for school, the sheriff would be on you like ticks on a hound dog. It's not that I don't want ya'all here, it's just that there would be all kinds of problems with the law and I don't really want that."

"Please? We're really scared to go back there. I just know that she'll be gettin' some of her doper's to hold us down and do us. Probably most of 'em got some disease, too," Sally said.

"Sally, how would we deal with the law?"

"I don't know, I just know we can't be there when she has her boyfriends over. We like fuckin' you, but we don't wanna be raped and infected. We've gotta do somethin'."

I could see they were very serious about what was happening and I was probably their only way out at this moment in time. I couldn't bear to see them having to live in that kind of environment and I sure wouldn't put them out on the street. Yes, we had sex, but it was their choice. I would never force myself on them. We had to find a legal way to make this work.

"Ok, look you two, I am not sayin' yes, but I'm not gonna send ya'all back to that house in those conditions. If this is gonna work, we have to do it real legal like. But we have a big problem right now. I can't have you two here this next two weeks. I've got something really big goin' on and ya'all just can't be here. But, what we can do is to get ya'all a place to stay and a job so ya'all can earn some money. Is that all right with ya'all?"

They jumped on me with kisses and when they finally came up for air, they told me it was fine and they loved me for helping them.

"Ok, I know of this one place that is havin' problems findin' someone to clean their resort motel. The job will only last until Labor Day and then they won't need anyone. But by that time, we can have other things worked out. Now, first of all, where is your Dad?"

"He got transferred last year to Alaska. I don't know where, but it's in Alaska someplace," Sally replied.

"If this thing goes through, they might want to send you up to him. That is always a possibility."

"Well, he won't take us, I know. Plus there ain't no room on the base up there for us. It's some secret base and he couldn't even tell us the name of it," Sally said.

"Ok, well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I know they'll bring it up, so ya'all might as well be prepared for it. Now, let's get things movin'. You two fix us some breakfast and I'll make a phone call."

They both jumped me again and we kissed and cuddled until I convinced them I had to take a leak. I took my turn and then they took theirs and headed to fix breakfast.

I got on the phone and called a friend of mine that had a small resort on the lake over by the ferry. I got him and his wife on the phone and told them a shortened version of the story, leaving out all the gory details. They agreed to hire them for the balance of the season and would only charge me half price for the room for them to sleep. They could eat with them. I told them I'd pay full price for the room and they could pay the girls a bit more. They agreed and I told them I'd have them over shortly after lunch. They thanked me for finding them some help and I thanked them for their understanding.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.