R.S.O.B. - Cover

R.S.O.B.

Copyright© 2003 by RealLifeDragon

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a fictional account of things from my mind. There is not a lot of sex in the story, but there is some. It is just not the prevalent story line. If you are a Clinton Lover, this may not be the story for you. This is a far cry from Cammie Sue, but I think it is interesting and entertaining.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest  

After a good nights sleep and a good breakfast, we put the floor down and the hallway was finished, except for painting it and putting in the lights. Since Bubba was the electrical genius, I got him to hook up the 3-way switch while I hooked the lights up. It didn't take that long and we had lights in the hallway. Now all I had to do was to paint it.

We turned our attention to the hospital room where we would keep the asshole. It needed to include the bathroom, so we started our planning around that. We extended the hall about 6 feet inside the basement and then laid out where we wanted the door. We planned a 16x16 foot room plus the bathroom. We laid everything out and then built each wall on the floor. Once we finished the wall, we stood it up and I used a.22 cal. nail gun to attach it to the floor and wall. Once we got all three walls done, we hung the door and it was basically roughed in.

It was past lunch so we took a break to grab a quick bite and then went back to building. I needed some drywall and suspended ceiling to complete the look of a hospital room. I left Bubba and Earl to do the electrical work and I headed to Theodosia to pick up some drywall and the suspended ceiling. By the time I returned, they had their chore done. We unloaded everything and called it a day.

We showered and headed for Forsyth for dinner. We went to the Mug for steak sandwiches and this time Bubba just ordered two to begin with. We had a couple beers and then headed home and made plans during the drive.

Bubba fixed breakfast again and then we finished the walls on the room. We only put the drywall on the inside because I would probably take everything down after the operation was over. I was going to finish the basement, but not in that manner. I didn't mud the walls, but just put some wide masking tape over the joints and I got out the power sprayer and put on a coat of off-white paint.

We broke for lunch and then we began to install all the electrical equipment that Bubba had brought with him. He had the cameras mounted in a way that we could see every inch of the room and we put a microphone by the bed and one with each camera. We ran all the cables back to a mixer board and into a bank of VCR's.

Then we set up Bubba's dubbing mixer and tried out everything to get a good sound level on all the microphones. While Bubba fussed with that, Earl and I put in the phony plates for all the hospital equipment. Once that was done, we mounted speakers around to run the sound from the tapes that Bubba was going to bring. We set up his reel-to-reel tape deck and ran the wires to the speakers.

We broke early and headed to Yellville for some good barbecue. We had to make it back before it turned dark so we could take the ferry over. Otherwise, we'd need to drive about 80 miles around the lake to get home.

It was a good meal, but that part of Arkansas is dry, so we couldn't have any beer with our barbecue. That is almost a sin in our book. You just have to have beer with barbecue. We got back to the ferry crossing with about 5 minutes to spare before the last crossing of the day.

After breakfast the next morning, I put a second coat of paint on everything and we fiddled with the other appointments to make sure everything looked all right. That took us until lunchtime and we took a break for that.

In the afternoon, we got the suspended ceiling hung and in place. For all intents and purposes, this looked and felt like a hospital room. We strategically placed all the obvious equipment like the IV stands and a TV mount on the wall. We put an old TV on it, but didn't hook it up. It was just for appearance sake.

We inspected everything at least twice to make sure it was all in place. Then we began the chore of putting things away. We had seven bags of premix concrete left over and Bubba suggested that we pour little pads for the lights to set on next to the landing strip.

We piled the cement mixer, premix, two shovels, a pick, extension cord, a hose and a trowel in the pickup and headed for the strip. Earl and Bubba started digging the holes for the pads and I ran the hose from the hanger and mixed up the concrete. It only took two bags and we had all the pads poured for the lights to set on.

We cleaned everything up and put the tools away and then headed for a shower. We decided on the Mexican restaurant for the meal that night and we all ate way too much. After we got back home, I broke out some Dos Equis and Bubba called Frank on the new scrambled phone. He put the transmission on a speakerphone so we all could hear and talk.

He told him we had our end complete and inquired as to what was happening on that end. Frank told us that he had the phone rigged and, so far, everything was going according to plan. There really wouldn't be anyway to tell until Saturday morning when he called for a ride. Everything else was in place and ready to go. Bob has all the supplies we're going to need and the rest is just a waiting game.

"Ok, I'll be back up here on Thursday evening. Let's plan on a conference about twenty hundred, your time and we'll run a final check on things," Bubba said.

"Ok, I'll have the guys over here on Thursday and we'll do our final check and make sure we haven't forgotten anything. I got my Fed Ex yesterday, so I am assuming that the others got theirs too. So far, we're looking good," Frank replied.

We terminated the call and BS'd until it was bedtime. Bubba was leaving tomorrow and Earl was going back to Springfield to tie up any loosed ends so he could be gone for a week without attracting any attention.

Bubba got us up with his breakfast and we ate and discussed things until about 10 when they both pulled out and headed home.

After they left, I did some work that would actually earn me some money. I cleaned up a couple web sites that I maintained for some customers and put some new content on for another. With the government's money, I had taken some classes about computer theory when I left the service and had gotten pretty good at web site design. I had a fairly good list of customers. It had taken a lot of work to get them set up, but now it was just maintenance and putting on new content for them. It paid fairly good and kept me in beer and gave me a valid income where I could hide some assets I sold when I needed to.

It was about 3 or so when the buzzer went off from the gate. I turned the camera on and saw two pairs of tits staring at me.

"Those are real pretty eyes I see on there, but I can't see your face," I said into the mic.

Sally answered, "do you really need to see the faces with jugs like these?"

"Well, as long as you ain't overweight guys, then no. Come on up."

I opened the gate and turned the mines off so they could drive up.

I got a kiss from both of them as they hopped out of their convertible.

"We came over so you could take us swimmin'. It's hot and we're both bored," Sally said as she and her sister clung to me.

"That don't sound like a bad idea. Maybe we can go over to the waterfall and have some fun while we swim," I replied.

We went in the house while I changed and I put some beer in the cooler with some ice and we headed to the dock. We took the pontoon boat so there would be enough room for everyone to be comfortable.

It took us about 10 minutes to get to a secluded cove that had a waterfall at the back of it. A stream ran over a large bluff, creating just a small waterfall, but it was very nice and the water was always a bit cooler there.

I gently beached the pontoon and we stripped off and dove in. The water felt good against the 95-degree heat of the day. We swam and frolicked in the water for about a half an hour before the girls made their move.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.