One Afternoon in the Garden - Cover

One Afternoon in the Garden

by Mike Stalker

Copyright© 2003 by Mike Stalker

Erotica Sex Story: I was suffering from the 'same old pair of tits' dilemma, then sweet little 16-year-old Kylie came round to cut her grandmother's grass, next door. I just couldn't help myself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   .

Now, don't get me wrong - I'm not saying my wife, Maria, isn't sexually attractive any more. She is. In fact, for a woman of 43, she's still got a decent figure, and I know that, from time to time, men try to chat her up, wonder if they might be in with a chance - you know, "bored housewife" sort of thing - never know your luck - might be OK for a quick, uncomplicated fuck.

Actually, they might be right. One of them might get lucky one of these days. Maybe one - or more - of them has! And he won't have been disappointed. She's medium height, long hair, still quite dark - only little flecks of grey. She's still got a decent jawline - no double chin - and her face is relatively unlined. Large brown eyes, wide mouth, but lips just a little thinner, these days.

She strips quite well, for her age. Her tits have still got a bit of bounce in them, and her nipples always did erect very easily. They still feel good when you've got your hands wrapped round them and licking her nipples still makes her moan with pleasure. But her tits do droop a little when she's standing up, and she has one or two little hairs growing on her aurolae these days.

She has a waist, which is more than you can say for a lot of women her age, but her belly sags a little, which has the effect of lowering, and apparently reducing, her pubic triangle. The whole pubic assembly, in fact, seems to have slipped deeper between her legs, which is OK when she's on her back, legs wide, but not so enticing when she's standing up. Her pubes, generally, seem sparser, and lighter, than before, which is a pity, because I like a big hairy bush on a woman.

Her butt was always slim, almost boyish, which I liked when I was younger, but my tastes have changed there, and a firm, jutting rear really flicks my switch these days. That kind of ass always looks, to me, as if it still has a stiff cock inside it, and, every time I see one, I imagine the woman walking along, still feeling that thick dick inside her, and creaming herself with every step she takes.

My wife, unfortunately, has very little flesh around her hips now and her legs, although still very shapely, do have a few varicose veins in them - nothing too noticeable, but I know they're there. Anyway, her ass does nothing at all for me nowadays, but some guys seem to find it attractive - I see them turn and give it a look, in the street.

She still enjoys a good fuck, though, and she gives a pretty good one, when we're both in the mood. She also joins in with my fantasies about her being fucked by another man - or men. She's never confessed to actually doing it with anyone else - since we were together, I mean - but she has been felt up - tits and pussy - a few times, and I like it when she tells me about those times.

How she felt as another guy's hand felt under her bra and squeezed her bare tits, getting wet between the legs, feeling his hard cock press against her. How it felt as he played with her hard nipples, thinking about how good it would be to let him finger her wet cunt.

And, how, a couple of times, at parties, when she had had a lot to drink, she had found herself up against a wall, with a strange man's hand actually inside her panties, and had been unable to stop herself letting him slip a finger inside her, and had come, moaning and gasping, leaning against him as his thumb tickled her hard clit to orgasm.

How she would enjoy taking a new, hard cock in her hand. What it would feel like, having a big thick cock other than mine slide into her wet cunt. She says she's never done that, but I'm sure she has, and one day I'll get her to tell me.


Just lately, because she's a schoolteacher, I've revived one of my favourite fantasies - where a group of the older boys - maybe the football team - get a little drunk and catch her working late, alone in the school. They get a bit out of line and she tells them off, but one of them calls her bluff and grabs her.

As she struggles, he accidentally touches one of her tits, then, because he enjoyed what he felt, he touches it again. Maria gets mad, but the guy's pretty drunk and horny and he grabs her and really gives her tit a squeeze. She fights him off, but he gets two of the other guys to grab her wrists and hold them down on her desk.

She's standing up, her butt pressed against the edge of the desk, and, with all the rest watching, he takes her tits in his two hands and really gives them a feel. He's close up against her, and she can feel his hard rod pressing against her. Then he unbuttons her high-neck blouse and pulls it back over her shoulders. Her bra is black, lacy and they can see the shape of her nipples through it. He touches her tits again, rubbing his thumbs against her nipples, through the lacy material of her bra.

They're all quiet now, watching. Maria is really scared - she knows she has no control any more. She feels tears at the back of her eyes. Then the guy unclips the front of her bra and pulls it aside. Her naked tits are exposed. There is a sort of collective sigh as the bra falls way, and hands reach out.

She is crying, now, as her pupils take turns at feeling her bare tits - and then she feels a hand going up her leg.

"No! Please!" she protests, but it's way too late for that. Hands pull the front of her skirt up and her brief black panties are revealed. She knows that stray curls of her dark forest of pubic hair are peeping out round the sides of her panties. The hands are on her thighs, now, then one slides inside the leg of her panties...

Her cuntlips are moist, an inevitable result of having her tits felt and fondled by more than a dozen hands, and she sobs with shame and humiliation as an excited voice says her cunt is wet. She feels a finger slide inside her, and she gasps as it touches her g-spot.

Then her panties are dragged down and her legs are pulled apart, exposing her moist cunt. Maria is sobbing, now, bent back over the desk, as fingers explore her moist inner depths and hands squeeze her naked tits.

She's now lying, on her back, on the desk. Her wrists are imprisoned and her legs are being held wide apart. Then, suddenly, the fingers are no longer touching her cunt, and she feels the entrance being stretched by the unmistakable width of a knobhead. Before she can even scream, it's right inside her, and the football captain is fucking her in front of the whole squad. He leans over her and grabs her tits while his athletic young hips drive his big hard cock like a piston into her defenceless cunt. Then, suddenly, he stiffens his body and rams his cock up her one final time, and she feels his semen jetting into her unprotected womb.

Then the rest of their cocks come out - big, young, hard straight cocks - and they start fucking her. First of all, they only fuck her cunt, on the desk, then one of them pushes his dick into her mouth and makes her suck it till he shoots his come down her throat. Then she's pulled off the desk and bent over it and a black guy fucks her in the ass as she sobs in shame and outrage, her face pressed against the desk, her tits squashed against the rough wood.

Most of them come back for two or three goes. A lot of them make her tit-fuck them, making her hold her tits round their cocks, and sucking the knob with her lips until they come in her mouth. A lot more force her to do blowjobs second time around, playing with their big hairy balls as they fuck her mouth, and the ones who come back a third time seem to favour fucking her ass, while they lean over her, and play with her dangling tits.

At the end, she's getting cocks up her cunt and ass at the same time, sandwiched between two guys standing up, holding her in the air, legs apart, supported only by their cocks, their hands and mouths squeezing and twisting her tits and nipples until she screams for mercy.

Then, when they've all had their fun with her, they leave, taking all her clothes with her, and the caretaker finds her, naked, in her classroom and won't let her borrow his coat to cover herself with until she's let him play with her tits and fuck her, too.

I love it when we talk like that, although she goes a bit quiet when they start fucking her mouth and ass and tits, but, by that time, I don't care - I'm flying!

Anyway, I know that, if she ever did respond to any of the come-ons she gets from time to time, the guy wouldn't be disappointed. In fact, I wish she would do a bit of free-lance fucking, on the side. I know I'd love to hear all the details, afterwards - in fact, I'd like to watch and, if the guy wanted a piece of her ass, I would hold her down for him.

I'd really enjoy spreading her cheeks for him and hearing her squeal as he eased his hard pecker into her tight little brownie. I'd let her suck my cock as the guy screwed her butt - I'm sure she'd thank me, afterwards.

But, as things are, with the exception of my fantasies, the fact remains - I'm suffering from the "same old pair of tits" syndrome.

Kylie is our neighbour's granddaughter. Our neighbour, Joan, is well into her seventies. Her daughter, Lynn, is married, with four kids - a son, James, and three daughters - Kylie, Sandra and Jacqueline.

I'll let you into a secret. Lynn was just eighteen when we moved in next door to her and her mother - and her father, who was alive, then. She used to babysit for us. One night the wife and I came home, pretty wrecked, from a party, and I had to put Maria to bed before I paid Lynn off. When I came downstairs, Lynn was waiting, with her coat on, to get paid. As I was getting her money out, I noticed something white on the carpet, half-hidden under a chair, and I picked it up.

It was a pair of panties - and they weren't Maria's! Lynn coloured up and, when I questioned her, she confessed that there had been a boy in our house with her. She pled with me not to tell her father. I took her back into the sitting room and made her sit down. Then I knelt in front of her and held her knees, pulling them apart, so I could see up her skirt.

She was crying, but she was still more frightened of her father than me, and she let me open her legs and look at her exposed pussy. Then I slid my hand up her leg and touched it, and opened her legs wider and slid a finger inside. It was still wet.

I kept my finger inside and told her to open her coat and show me her tits. She cried some more, but she did what she was told. She took her coat off and pulled up her sweater. She wasn't wearing a brassiere, and her tits were quite small, but firm and sweet, and I gave them a good feel, then I took my cock out and made her jerk me off with her hand while I fingered her tight little pussy.

Then I let her go. I never did tell her old man what she had been up to but, although she did babysit for us once or twice more, I never got the chance to mess with her again. Of course, I wished, later, I had finished the job properly and given her tight little cunt the fucking it so truly deserved, and I did so, in my mind, many times, with Maria's legs spread wide beneath me


Kylie is Lynn's oldest daughter. She looks a little like her mother did when she was younger, only not so small and slim - you might even say 'better-nourished'. I've watched her grow up. She was a pretty little girl - very lively and friendly - a lot of fun. She used to come round Joan's a lot. But, as she got older, she didn't come so often.

Kylie's older brother comes round regularly in the summer months to cut his grandmother's grass - every Wednesday afternoon, while she's at some club she goes to.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.