Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 8: Bob is brought into the fold

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Bob is brought into the fold - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Bob is reading in bed. His wife is standing in their closet looking in the mirror. She is naked. Standing close to the mirror she sees her body in fine detail. She thinks that for forty she looks hot. Her breasts don't have the perk of her teenaged days, but she knows, from her health club, that time has caused more damage on others. They do sag a little, but her stomach is firm, and her hips are still firm and smooth. She looks at her body and thinks about the past two days. She sees herself smile into the mirror.

Who would have thought, she had fucked the teen-aged son of her best friend? She had eaten her best friend's pussy. Her best friend had eaten her pussy. She thought about the intensity of the orgasms she had during these acts. She looked in the mirror and was amazed at the pleasure her body had given her. She wasn't going to stop; she couldn't stop, even if she had to leave someone behind.

Carol opens a small drawer in dresser and pulls out a red ball of satin. Inside that small crumpled ball lay her last effort to get some of that pleasure from her husband before, perhaps, changing her relationship with him forever. She pulls it open and steps into the leg holes and pulls up the red satin teddy. She loosely ties the strings behind her neck leaving it loose around her tits. Carol turns her back to the mirror and adjusts the thong in her ass. The red line vanishing into depths of her bottom neatly divides her firm ass cheeks. She is pleased, thinking, I have a great ass. She takes the ring from her sundress pocket. Putting it between the pages of a book she picks up from a shelf, she turns, giving herself one last glance in the mirror. She walks out into the bedroom to her future.

She walks over to the dressing table at the foot of their bed. She's watching Bob in the mirror reading his book. She bends down to open the lowest drawer. The thong of her teddy pulls tightly into her ass. She looks in the mirror and Bob never even looks up. Her firm tight ass is directly in front of him and he doesn't even look up. She firmly picks up her book and its cargo and climbs into bed next to her husband.

As she gets into bed she leans forward and one breast falls out of her loosely tied teddy. It sways gently near Bob's head. He reads his book ignoring the nipple that, a few hours ago, belonged to the boy-next-door.

Sarah slips under the covers, the soft sheets caressing her as she moves near her husband. She lies on her side facing him, presenting him with a view of her generous cleavage. She moves her chest slightly and half a nipple is exposed to his view--if he was watching. She watches him read his book. She has given him his chance, and now casts him into an unknown fate.

"Bob?"

"Yes, dear."

"Sarah's found the most amazing cure for nervousness and stress."

"Does it come in a bottle?"

"No, it's a small ring you wear. They're powerful magnets and they're supposed to change your body chemistry to help you handle stress and to help you relax." She thought to herself, it does have one side effect on women; it keeps your pussy wet all the time.

"Sounds like a bunch of crap to me." She smiled to herself, we'll see.

"No, she gave me one yesterday before the cookout, and, Bob, I must say it's made an enormous difference in just one day. I haven't felt this good in years."... or so well fucked.

"Sure."

"I mean it. Just try one for one day."

He's getting irritated. "Ok, have her send one over tomorrow and I'll wear it for a day."

"Now, it just so happens that I have one right here." She pulls the ring out of her book and shows it to Bob.

"It's pretty plain looking."

So's your dick, she thought angrily. "Well, beauty isn't everything. Here give me your hand."

He holds out his hand, while still reading the book, and she slips the ring on his finger. Nothing happens for about ten seconds, and then Bob closes his book, slowly turns the covers back, and gets out of bed. He walks to the foot of the bed and drops to his knees. He bends forward and places his head on his hands, in a praying to Mecca pose, and says, "Master, I await your command." He is then still.

Carol gets out of bed and walks over to him. She says, "Bob, get up." Bob ignores her. She kneels down and says in his ear, "Bob, get up." Fear is starting to bite at her heart. What has she done? She tugs on his arm trying to get him to stand up. He doesn't fight her. He's just dead weight on the floor.

He says again, "Master, I await your command." Carol stands up and starts to pace along her side of the bed. She knew she didn't know what to expect when she put the ring on him. She had been hoping the reaction would be similar to hers. She had wanted Bob to feel the same mental clarity, the re-vitalization, and the horniness, especially, the horniness. She had deep down hoped that moments after putting the ring on his finger her toes would be pointing to the ceiling and she would be getting her pussy fucked by her husband.

"Shit, now what", she thinks, "The kids just went to bed. They might still be awake and they can't see their father like this."

She paces the floor pondering her choices. She can take the ring off! That's it. She drops down to the floor and pulls Bob's hand out to where she can grasp the ring. It doesn't budge. She pulls harder. Nothing! She can see that the ring isn't stuck to his finger, as the skin under the ring never moves when she pulls on it. Something is holding the ring onto Bob's finger other than the friction between the ring and his skin.

She leans back on her feet and looks at the prostrate figure of her husband. She's pissed. Carol thought she would be getting a new husband and now all she has is some slave who wants to serve some master.

She thinks, "That's it. Paul. Paul has to be the master, but how to get Paul over here at this time of night without arousing suspicion."

She picks up the bedroom phone and carries it into the closet and closes the door. She dials Sarah's number. Greg answers the phone, he sounds a bit winded, "Greg, may I talk to Sarah?"

"She's right here." Sarah pulls her mouth off Greg's cock and takes the phone while still jacking his cock with her left hand.

"Sarah, I gave him the ring."

"Oh, really, and what was the result?" She asks, still stroking Greg's cock.

"He's on our fucking bedroom floor on his stomach wanting his master to command him."

"Oh, my! That is quite unexpected." She faltered a bit in her stroking.

"Yes, he won't listen to me. He just keeps asking his master to command him."

"Who do you think that is?" She takes Greg into her mouth while Carol answers.

"It's got to be Paul. He's the ring master."

Pulling her mouth off his cock, she accidentally makes a slurping sound.

"Sarah, what are you doing?"

"Nothing," but the nothing has a hot, smoldering tone to it."

"Sarah, are you sucking Greg's cock while you're talking to me."

"Uh, maybe."

"Sarah, is that all you two ever do is have sex?"

"Well there's nothing wrong with that."

"There is when your best friend isn't ever getting any, and she has to listen to slurping cocksucking sounds while her husband is stuck to the fucking floor."

"So you think you have an answer to your problem?" Sarah was trying to get her back on the subject at hand.

"That's hot! Is he big and hard?" Sarah sees she's not going to divert Carol once Carol gets headed in this direction. She may as well play along.

"Oh, very much so." She pushes her mouth down to the bottom taking his cock down her throat. Greg groans.

"Was that Greg groaning I hear?"

Sarah pulls away from his cock and says, "yes," and then plunges back down.

"Can you taste his cum?"

She pulls back again and says, "Yes."

Carol pulls the slim crotch of her teddy aside and puts her index finger in her pussy and finds she's very wet. "Sarah, I'm so hot. I've got my finger in my pussy, and I'm masturbating."

"You go right ahead, sweetie." She pulls up to suck the head and lave the hole on the end with her tongue. Shit, now her pussy's on fire thinking of Carol on the other end of the phone playing with her cunt.

"I think I will." Carol can't stand it any more; she leans back against the door of her closet, slides down to the floor, unsnaps the teddy's crotch, and spreads her legs. A motion on the far wall catches her eye, and she realizes she's looking into her dressing mirror. She sees her self, sitting on the floor, lust in her eyes, legs spread, and vigorously fingering her pussy. She's never seen her pussy like this. Hot, wet, and spread, it looks so... ready. She knows she needs a cock, and her fucking husband is lying face down in the bedroom useless as usual.

"Sarah, I'm in the closet. Sitting on the floor and I'm watching me finger fuck myself in the mirror."

On hearing this Sarah pops Greg's cock out of her mouth and rises up, straddling him, and slipping his cock into her very wet cunt.

"Carol, I just wish I was there to help you with that."

"If you came over you could. You could lick it."

"Carol, I know you've got a problem, but it is awfully late to come over." Greg can't believe his wife is fucking him while talking to their neighbor. He's getting ready to cum and tries to tell this to Sarah by pumping up into her as hard as he can."

"Sarah, I can't hear you sucking his cock anymore." Carol's worked two fingers into her pussy, and is rubbing her clit with her hand as she fucks herself."

"That's because the business has moved to a new location."

"Sarah, are you fucking him? Oh, shit." She increases her activity on her cunt. She's getting close. "Is he in your cunt or in your ass?"

"It's in the front part of the store, and I think they're going to deliver soon."

"I'm going to cum soon, too. Come with me, Sarah."

"Carol, you run and take care of that, and I'll just hang on." She drops the phone down right by her hips and starts to ride Greg furiously. She slaps her hips down hard on him driving his cock deep into her, and loudly says, "Greg, fuck my hot cunt baby. Fuck it. Your big cock fills my hot cunt and makes me cum so good. Hurry up and make me cum babe, before Carol gets back. Shove that fucking cock up my pussy and make me cum." She knows she doesn't have to worry about waking the kids with her dirty sex talk. They've both heard it from her close up.

"Come on, Greg, fuck me with that big cock. Cum in me. I want all the white cream that tastes so good." Knowing that Carol is listening to her spurs her on to new levels of vulgarity.

Carol is starting to lose it. She's all over her clit as she listens to Sarah fucking and screaming at Greg. She's cumming.

Sarah is also cumming. Greg is pumping Sarah full of cum. Sarah is screaming, "Fill my fucking cunt you giant cock. Cream my fucking pussy. I am cumming on your cock honey. Cumming!" She slumps over onto Greg.

When things quiet down Sarah picks up the phone and says, "Are you back?"

"Not yet, I've never cum that hard. Give me a sec to recover."

"She's not back, Greg. It's a good thing, too. I was pretty noisy and nasty near the end. You got me so hot. She might have heard us fucking and me cumming all over that nice big cock of yours. Now, we wouldn't want that would we?

She lifts up off his cock, which flops down on his stomach and a large glop of cum falls on his balls. She looks down and says, "Greg look at how much cum you shot in me, and after me sucking a load out of you after work, and then you filling my cunt right after that. You're my stud, baby."

Carol after listening to Sarah's narration of their fuck, says, "Sarah, stop you're getting me going again. My pussy's still throbbing. Listen I decided tonight I need more regular fucking. Paul did a number on my pussy last night, and I want it more often than I've been getting it."

"Oh, Carol, you're back. Just a sec."

"Greg, honey, I need to talk a little longer to Carol, you go to sleep. I'm going down to the kitchen and finish talking there." She takes the phone and leaves Greg to go to sleep.

She shuts the bedroom door and goes into the kitchen.

"Ok, Carol, I can talk. Now, what's wrong with Bob, I was distracted earlier."

"Oh, shit. I forgot about Bob." She gets up and opens the door and sees Bob still prostrate on the floor.

"I gave Bob the ring, and now he's on the floor asking for his Master to command him."

"What master?"

"I think Paul, because he is the ring master to us."

"Why don't you ask him?"

Carol goes over and kneels down by Bob and asks, "Who is your master?"

"The one who wears the ring."

"Sarah, he said, the one who wears the ring. "I think I need Paul here to pull him out of this."

"OK, Carol, let me go up and get Paul. We can slip out of the house. We'll meet you at your back door in five minutes."

She hangs up and heads upstairs. She quietly lets herself into Paul's room. He's sleeping under a sheet and she can see he must be dreaming about something nice since his cock is hard and poking up. She kneels down by this head and gently shakes his shoulder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.