Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 7: A Look Back

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Look Back - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

As their bedroom door closes, Sarah pulls Greg into a tight embrace, and says, "Welcome home." She squeezes his ass as she hauls his head down for a kiss.

They embrace behind the door separating them from the world, alone together bound by their love. Greg is sensing a change in his wife, but Greg accepts the change without understanding the cause. She has become, over the past few days, revitalized. He hasn't worked out the cause, but he accepts his wife's new conduct along with her questing tongue, and returns her caress. Following the curves of her ass, his hands travel a path well known to him. She accepts his touch as his tribute to the love and lives they share.

Sarah and Greg have never sought pleasure from others. Only the rings could bring to Sarah a cock not Greg's. Her son and her husband are the men in her life. She has fused them together in her mind and can deny nothing to either. Sarah has not conflict in combining her duties as a ring wearer with her duties as wife. The sharing of herself with her son is not a betrayal of the father. Paul is half Greg and is hers to love as if he was Greg. She does not yet know that one of the powers of the ring is to make these connections in the mind of the wearer, and then harden them into place.

"Oh, honey, I love you," Greg murmurs as the kiss breaks. She doesn't make a mental connection between her feelings now and Rule 4 handed down the previous night. The ring integrates the will of the ring master with her own to give her unity with his will while she retains her autonomy and will separate from the master's.

She draws Greg to her body and she feels the passion of her love cross into sensuality. His hardness is pressed into her belly, and her juices begin to flow. The attraction of the bed pulls them to its edge, and they slowly recline on to the quilt.

Sarah lays her face on his chest and listens to his aroused breathing. Reaching down she rubs her hand over this cock. It grows up to meet her touch. It lengthens closer to her body.

"I love touching your cock."

His cock is now fully erect. It needs to be released. She shows him the lust in her eyes and licks her lips.

"I love sucking your cock."

His body strains to push his cock deeper into her grasp. Her hand envelopes the shape of his pants, know what lies below. He looks down at her and says, "What have I done to deserve this?"

As she starts to open his belt buckle she smiles at him: "You're my husband, and I love you very much. This is only what you deserve." She pulls the belt though the buckle and opens the snap on his pants. She pulls the zipper down with her teeth.

He laughs, and says, "You haven't done that since we were in high school."

"I must have really loved sucking your cock when we were in high school." She nuzzles her face in his underwear. She absorbs the sent of his ready cock. She has loved this cock since she was in high school, for more than twenty years. She pulls his underwear down to below his balls and his cock jumps from its confined horizontal direction to lay on his stomach pointing at her face

"Greg, it's so beautiful."

Sarah lifts his cock to an upright position and puts her lips to the head. She inhales his smell. Kissing down the shaft she licks his balls. Her tongue licks across his balls, bouncing them slightly with her tongue. Sarah is floating on a cloud of lust. She now smells the delicate odor of his cum; it fuels the fire in her pussy. A fire that she thought had been extinguished just moments before when Paul and Connie made her come from her ass fucking.

She licks back up the shaft and pulls the head into her mouth. His cock tastes like a subtle sauce she has always cherished and craved. She still loves the flavor. She has no idea how many times she has sucked this cock, and let his sweet cum fill her stomach. She does know she is soon to add one to sum. She tastes the first drop of his pre-cum as it leaks out of his cock and thinks back to the first time she tasted it.


"Look what I've got for you!" Her father entered the kitchen for supper with a small envelope, and dropped it between his daughters. Neither made a move to pick it up. Finally, Sarah picked up the small manila packet and opened it. She pulled out four concert tickets. She turned them over and squealed, "KISS tickets. Oh, my god!"

Catherine snatched them out of her hand. Sarah leaned over and snatched them back. The older girl shouted, "Give them back."

"Sarah." Sarah took in her father's glare and handed the tickets back. Catherine checked the tickets and said, "These are for tonight!"

"Yes, one of our lawyers had the tickets and couldn't go so he gave them to me knowing I am a giant KISS fan." He laughed at his joke.

"Yeah, dad, sure."

"So, are you girls old enough and responsible enough to go with your boyfriends to a concert fifty miles away and safely return home at a reasonable hour.

"Yes," they both answered at once.


They left the concert just before midnight. They know they wouldn't have any trouble making their, for the first time ever, 2 a.m. curfew.

"Wasn't that the greatest concert ever?" Sarah said to Greg as they rode in the back seat.

"Yeah, those guys are really wild." Greg said in her ear before leaned in and sucked on her ear lobe.

"Make sure you thank your father," Frank said as he drove down the interstate.

"I'll tell him Frank." Catherine was lying across the console with her head in his lap. His arm lay along the top of her body with his hand resting on her hip. Sarah was snuggled into Greg enjoying his attention to her ears. Greg was sitting behind Caroline's seat and could see her head lying in Frank's lap.

They pulled into town shortly after one o'clock. Frank was wide awake. Catherine's hand had been in his lap playing with his cock since shortly after they got on the expressway. About half-way back she had lowered his zipper and pulled out his cock. She had spent the last forty five minutes stroking it and giving it little kisses to keep Frank awake, but not enough to make him cum. Frank was starting to get very tense.

Sarah was treating Greg cock's with soft strokes keeping it hard, but Greg's cock was still in his pants. Sarah had rubbed it into full erection, but wouldn't pull it out. She didn't know her sister's boyfriend's cock was getting an airing that Greg wished for his. Greg knew as he could see over Catherine's head and had been watching the hand job for more than half-an-hour.

Catherine turned back to Sarah and Greg and said, "It's too early to go home, why don't we go over to Simpson Park until we have to go home?

"Sure." Greg and Sarah looked forward to a chance to park. They liked making out in a car, but they had never done this with another couple present before.

Frank turned off the main park road onto a winding dirt road. He went about five hundred feet and pulled of in a small clearing. They where behind a stand of trees and their car couldn't be seen from the main road... Frank killed the engine and dimmed the interior lights leaving the radio playing music.

He turned around to Sarah and Greg. "Do you mind I let my seat back a little?"

They had no objections, but when Frank let his seat back Sarah could see that her sister was holding his cock and lightly stroking it.

Sarah, thought, he does have a big one. Then she smirked to herself, almost as big as Greg's. Greg's cock over the past couple of weeks had gotten very familiar with Sarah's hand. She didn't get a long look as Catherine descended on his cock and took it in her mouth. Sarah was amazed. Her sister started giving Frank head right there in the front seat. Frank leaned his head back and left Catherine free to suck his cock.

Sarah turned her back to the door and pulled Greg down on her. Their lips meshed and their tongues began to dance between their mouths. Sarah soon forgot about the oral sex going on in the front seat as Greg pushed up her miniskirt and rubbed the front of her black panties. Her mother had been scandalized when she saw the underwear in Sarah's drawer. She gasped, "Sarah, it's not bad enough they're black, but there's nothing in the back." Sarah had bought her first pair of thong panties in a specialty lingerie shop during their vacation in Miami, and her mother chanced upon them while cleaning her room. Greg hadn't seen them yet.

"Oh, that's good," she whispered in his ear. "Get under them." Greg gently pulled the crotch aside and started to run his finger softly around her moist lips. "Oh, yeah, put your finger in." Greg slipped a finger in her cunt and moistened his finger for further penetration. Sarah pulled up her t-shirt and took her bra with it. Offering her big tits to Greg's mouth, he sucked one of her large nipples and gently bit it.

Sarah could hear sucking noises apart from her tits and from the front seat. She glanced forward and saw that Frank had sunk lower into the seat, and Catherine had swung around to lie on her stomach. This allowed Sarah to see his big cock slide through her sister's lips. Frank's hips were pushing up and thrusting more of his cock into Catherine's mouth. Sarah sat and stared at how much Catherine was taking of the long dick.

"Oh, Greg. That's so good." Greg really had her turned on. Even with the couple in the front seat of the car Greg wanted to taste her pussy. He knew Catherine was giving Frank a outstanding blowjob and didn't think Catherine would mind if he went down on her sister.

Greg pulled off of Sarah's tit and created a wet trail down her stomach. Sarah moaned at the loss of contact on her tit, and at first didn't understand what Greg was doing, then, she couldn't believe what he was doing. He pushed her skirt up over her panties and he ran his tongue along the black hem. He pulled down the hem slightly and ran his tongue along the patch of skin exposed. Sarah looked up in the front seat to see if they had noticed that Greg's tongue was about to delve into her pussy.

Catherine was sucking hard on the end of Frank's cock while she jacked the shaft. She was drilling for cum and wasn't going to stop until she had a gusher. Frank was close. He turned his head sideways from the intensity of the sensation, and saw that Greg was going down on Sarah in the back seat.

He looked Sarah in the eye. She averted her gaze from embarrassment; the she looked back in his eyes. She could see his excitement and the two locked eyes as they both came. She watched him as he began shooting cum into Catherine's mouth. Sarah saw that he expected to cum in her mouth. He gave her no indication he was cumming and her sister obviously didn't expect one. She glanced down and watched Catherine swallow Frank's cum. Catherine sucked his cum down with the same joy she showed that first time he let go in her mouth.

Frank looked back and saw Sarah watching him cum in her sister's mouth. She was cumming all the while watching Catherine swallowing Frank's load.

It hit her quickly, her pussy clenched on Greg's fingers and her clit exploded into the best cum yet. She pressed Greg's face hard into her pussy and rocked on his tongue. He worked her clit while she writhed in the seat and tried not to cry out. Only her practice of restraining herself while Jackie was eating her cunt on overnight stays kept her noises from being too loud.

She pulled Greg's face into her cunt and poured her juices onto his face. Though embarrassed at knowing Frank had just watched her cum, she smiled at him.

Frank turned to Catherine and pulled her over his lap, and laid her back against the driver's side door. He pushed up her skirt and pulled down her panties in a practiced motion. Catherine lifted her hips and helped him by kicking her panties to the floor. Frank dove in, licking her pussy. Frank knew just how to lick Catherine for the greatest effect. Soon he had Catherine moaning in the front seat. Catherine had one leg and the floor and the other thrown over the front seat. She was spread wide open and Sarah could see Frank's tongue dig deep into her sister's pussy.

Sarah caught her breath and slid out from under Greg and told him to turn over. When he settled down on the seat she could see the large lump in his pants. "Oh, you poor baby." She pulled his zipper down and reached inside to free his cock. Greg watched as her hand moved up and down, stroking the shaft. She surprised him when she leaned over him and took the head of his cock in her mouth.

He groaned at the sensation and she slid another inch in her mouth. Greg looked toward the front seat and watched as Frank licked Catherine's cunt. He marveled at how wet it was. He watched as Frank pulled his face from her cunt and sat up in the seat and opened the glove box. He pulled out something, ripped it and then ripped it again. He tossed something back in the box and slammed the door. Greg could see Catherine intently watching what Frank was doing.

Frank lay back down over Catherine, this time with their faces close and Frank leaned in for a kiss. Catherine wrapped her arms and legs around him and gasped. She whispered in his ear, "Oh, that's so good. I love your cock. Fuck me."

Sarah heard the last and wished her face wasn't in Greg lap. Her older sister and Frank were in the front seat fucking! What would her mother say about that, then she thought about what her mother would say about Greg's cock rubbing her tonsils? She decided that her mother shouldn't know about this.

Greg had a great view of Frank's latex enclosed cock as it pumped into Catherine's wet cunt. His first blowjob was coming to and end. The cum was rising rapidly up his cock. He whimpered, "Sarah, I'm going to cum." He better warn her, she might not be so understanding about swallowing a mouthful of his cum.

Sarah had been thinking to herself the entire blowjob: Swallow or clean up the mess. She opted for swallowing. Greg pumped five healthy spurts of cum into Sarah's mouth at the same time Frank pumped the condom full of cum deep in Catherine's cunt. Sarah loved the taste of Greg's cum and vowed to never lose a drop.


Sarah returns from her memories as Greg is shooting his cum into her mouth. She reflexively swallows tasting his sweet cum as it slides down her throat.

"God, Sarah, that was great. What brought that on?"

"Honey, sometimes I don't think the people in this home appreciate the work you do for all of us. You work so hard that I felt you just needed a reward.


Later that evening

The doorbell rings and Paul jumps up to answer. He's pretty sure who it will be. "Hi. Mrs. Mathews."

"Hi Paul, is your mother home."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.