Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 5: Paul Tries on a New Suit

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Paul Tries on a New Suit - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

While Sarah and Carol chopped up vegetables for the salad, Sarah was looking at Carol in a new light. Knowing that Carol would be soon wearing a ring, Sarah realized that Carol would be having sex with her son, and after having sex with her son, Carol would be willing to have her pussy licked by Sarah.

When Carol opened the refrigerator and bent down to open the vegetable bin, Sarah closely examined her ass. It was round and full with the bottom of each cheek crossed by a panty line. Sarah knew from personal experience that Carol was wearing the last pair of panties she would ever wear.

After topping off the salad Sarah said, "I have something for you." She pulled the ring from a side pocket in her dress and showed it to Carol.

"What is it?"

"It's one of those New Age magnetic rings. I got a two-for-one deal on it and thought you might like to try it. It's supposed to pull negative energy out or your body and make you feel more energetic. His wife told me, when he was out of the room, that it makes her very horny I started wearing one two days ago and I feel great."

"Really, how does it make you feel?" Carol asked.

"I have more energy. I get through the day without being so tired, and," she leaned in to Carol's ear, "and his wife was right, it does make me feel sexy."

Carol smiled and replied, "I could use sexy, or should I say Bob could use some sexy."

"What's wrong with Bob?"

"Oh, you know how it is, too much work, too busy with his buddies."

"Here, give me your hand." She slips the ring on. "Just try it for a couple of days. If you get feeling too sexy, maybe I'll lend you Greg. He's a tiger in the sack."

Carol looked at the ring on her finger, and said, "It looks kind of plain."

"What it doesn't have in looks it makes up for in the benefits."

"Well, I get feeling too sexy and Bob isn't interested may be I'll take you up on your offer of Greg."

Sarah knew that Carol, on her own, would have never positively replied to such a suggestion. She was under the influence of the ring. Sarah was confident that Paul would be satisfied with her completion of the mission.

Sarah looked at Carol with a new intensity. She had not noticed before how large and soft Carol's tits looked, even if she did wear heavy duty bras. Sarah thought, "I bet after today that bra joins the panties in the 'never-to-be-worn-again' drawer."

"Carol, let me go get Paul, and we'll try on that suit."


As Paul walks up the stairs he admires the asses in front of him. Carol's hand swings back and Paul spots the ring. He is impressed. His mother certainly worked quickly. Will the ring have the same affect on Mrs. Mathews as on the other females? Will she do whatever he asks her to do? Paul decides to be more aggressive in his exercise of power on Mrs. Mathews to test her level of obedience.

At the top of the stairs he asks his mother to run downstairs and get him a coke. She heads down without a word leaving Carol and Paul to enter the bedroom.

Carol walks over to the bed and picks up the suit. Paul appraises her ass. He thinks, this is going to be fun.

"Here it is."

"It does look new," Paul says as he admires the suit, "should I try it on?"

"Yes, we may have to alter it a little."

"Do you mind if I undress right here?"

"Oh, no go right ahead Paul." He thinks a good sign so far. Normally, she would have sent him to their walk-in closet to change.

Paul takes off his t-shirt and tosses it on the bed. He unsnaps his shorts. He's fingers are holding the zipper tab, when he looks at Carol, and says, "Mrs. Mathews, this zipper sometimes sticks. Could you help me undo it?" His cock began to swell, pushing out the crotch of his shorts.

Carol steps in front of him appraising Paul's growing erection. Gasping the waist of his shorts she slowly lowers the zipper. She watches his cock grow as his pants open. She looks in his eyes, "Should I help you take them off?"

"Yes, thank you."

She lowers his shorts to the floor. Bending over to retrieve the shorts brings her face to with inches of Paul's hard spike. She stares at the long cock filling his underwear. She licks her lips.

Paul looks down at her and says, "I think we should leave the underwear on, don't you?"

Carol pauses and doubtfully sighs, "If you say so." Paul thinks, she even looks disappointed; time to turn up the volume.

"But, Mrs. Mathews, I'm feeling self-conscious being in my underwear. Could you take off your clothes, so I won't feel so, eh, naked?"

"Certainly, no need for you to be embarrassed." Carol reaches between her breasts for the top button. As she undoes the white buttons a valley of cleavage emerges bordered by the shiny blue mountainsides of her bra. She tosses the blouse on the bed and carefully removes her pants, folds them neatly, and puts them on the bed.

"Does this make you more comfortable?"

"Yes, very. You are very beautiful."

Carol blushes as she hasn't since a young girl. "Thank you." No one has complimented her beauty for many years. She notices that her pussy has turned in to a marsh, and she hopes Paul sees the damp stain in the crotch of her panties. She vows that the next time she removes her pants for Paul she will not be wearing panties.

The door opens and Paul's mother enters. She stops as she sees Carol and Paul talking dressed only in their underwear. Sarah leans against the wall admiring Carol's figure thinking; how soon it would before she could lower those wet pants and have a taste?

"Will you put the suit on me?"

"Certainly," Carol takes the pants and holds them open for Paul's feet. Again, her face is directly in front of his erection. She stares at it leaving Paul to insert his foot without any help from Mrs. Mathews. Paul's foot misses on his first attempt as he is staring at her tits and not watching the pants.

She pulls the pants up to his waist. Carol buttons the waist and reaches into the fly and adjusts Paul's cock before closing the zipper. He thinks, a little more volume, and says to her, "You didn't really need to touch my cock to zip up my pants, did you?"

Carol shakes her head.

"So, Mrs. Mathews, why did you touch my cock?"

The red-headed lawyer looked him in the eye and said, "Because I wanted to."

"Mrs. Mathews, did I ask you to touch my cock?"

"No."

"Then next time you wish to take liberties with my erection, ask."

"Yes, Paul, I will always ask before I touch your cock. May I touch your cock?"

"Not right now, let's get the jacket on."

She helped Paul on with the coat and made a couple of measurements for alterations. Sarah's pussy was getting wet from looking at her handsome son wearing a suit, being attended to by a beautiful woman dressed in matching bra and panties.

After Carol had recorded the alterations Paul looked at her and said, "You may take it off now."

Carol quickly removes the suit and hangs it in the closet. Paul watches the jiggle of Carol's ass and imagines it naked, wrapped around his cock. Paul looks over at his mother and sees her eyes are also glued to Carol's plush ass. Sarah notices him looking at her. She smiles at Paul and winks.

Paul, now standing in his underwear, still with the giant boner, turns back to his mother, and asks, "Mom, would you come around here please?"

Sarah walks around him and stands next to Carol. "Mother, I think you're over dressed. You're making us uncomfortable, isn't she Mrs. Mathews?"

"Yes, she is, Paul."

"Mrs. Mathews, would you remove my mother's dress?"

"It would be my pleasure."

Carol turns to Sarah and bends down grasping the hem of the dress. She pulls it up over Sarah's head. She shows no surprise to see that Sarah is naked under the dress. Carol openly appraised Sarah's body. She has seen her naked before, but this is different. Her pussy leaks more moisture into her panties as she slowly passes her eyes over Sarah's body. Carol's look made Sarah's pussy start to leak juices down her leg.

"Mrs. Mathews isn't my mother beautiful." Sarah beams at the praise. She puffs out her chest lifting her breasts for Carol's inspection." Paul lifted one for her appraisal.

"Paul, you may call me Carol."

"No, I think I will still call you Mrs. Mathews. I'm used to calling you that and it excites me to call you that."

"Yes, Paul, then please call me Mrs. Mathews."

"Mom, I am in desperate need of a blowjob right now. Would you lean out the window and ask Connie to come up here?"

Sarah leans just her head out the window and yells down for Connie to come up stairs. Connie without hesitation heads inside and up the stairs. When she walks into the room and asks, "Do you need me?"

Sarah says to Connie, "Look how Paul's gotten himself. Carol was trying the suit on him and he got an erection. Could you take care of this?"

"Sure mom," Connie replies and sinks to her knees.

Paul looks down at Connie and says, "I think you're overdressed. Mrs. Mathews, would you also undress Connie?"

Carol reaches for the hem of Connie's t-shirt and pulls it up her body and over her head. She tosses the t-shirt to the pile of clothes already on the bed. She slides her fingers into the waistband of the shorts and very slowly pulls them down and off. By now seeing a Davis woman wearing panties would have surprised Carol.

The shorts join the pile and Mrs. Mathews looks at the soft lips of Connie's pussy. She doesn't make a move to stand up. The room is silent as Carol stares at the plump wet lips before her face. Looking at Paul and his mother watching the scene silently, Connie gives Paul a pleading look. Paul immediately understands what Connie wants. He decides to giver her a little for now.

He stands beside the immobile Carol and rubs the back of her neck. Stroking behind her ear and fondling her ear lobe. His touch causes ripples to travel through Carol's body.

He says, "It is lovely, isn't it?"

Carol silently nods.

"I imagine a pussy that looks that good would taste good also, wouldn't you think?

Carol silently nods.

"Would you like a taste?"

Carol silently nods.

"Then Mrs. Mathews, have a taste."

Connie moves toward Carol and Carol moves toward Connie. Carol's tongue emerges and submerges into Connie's wet cunt. Connie's fingers vanish into Carol's hair. Connie guides the inexperienced pussy licker on a tour of her wet cunt.

"Mrs. Mathews, does it taste as good as it looks?"

She looks up at Paul and nods.

"Is she doing a good job, Connie?"

Connie fixes her gaze upon Paul, her eyes heavy with her excitement, and says, "She's very good. I hope she will let me return the favor. Mrs. Mathews lick my clit harder."

Connie's compliment spurs on Carol to greater efforts. Paul's intention was to allow this go on for a minute or two and have Carol stop. It was to be a demonstration of his power. But he saw now that to do this would be cruel to Connie. She was so close to cumming from Carol's efforts on her clit that this would have been cruel. He may have been their master, but he was not cruel one.

Carol moves her hands to cup Connie's ass and to pull her cunt further into her mouth. As she came Connie collapsed to the floor. Carol followed her pussy down never releasing her clit. Pussy juice starts squirting out from around Carol's face as Connie releases a giant stream of juice. It flows across the wood floor. Paul tells her, on her way down, to be quiet. Connie's rising groan was cut off by Paul's command.

Connie pushes Carol's face out of her cunt and lies back panting. Carol sits up, her face wet from Connie's juice and smiles at Paul, saying, "Thank you," and then gives him a wink.

Sarah forgotten all this time has laid back on the bed and is frantically trying to pull an orgasm from her pussy. She comes squirting a stream of juice arcing over the bed and onto the throw rug by the bed. She spasms and collapses on the bed.

Paul lookes about him: at Connie trying to catch her breath on the floor; the floor covered by a pool of her fluid, much of the fluid covering a very self-satisfied Carol; his mom on the bed unaware she was going to have to wash and dry one of Carol's throw rugs. Yep, he said to himself, the ring stays.

His mom lifts her head from the bed and looks at Connie, "Hon, the reason I called you up here was that Paul needed relief. Paul, honey, I think we've made your situation worse." Paul's cock was pushing his underwear out farther, if that were possible. After her instructions to Connie Sarah, drops back on the bed wiped out from her cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.