Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 54

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 54 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

The mood in the hot tub behind the Davis home barely registered the ring's change of ownership. At the time Abby donned the ring of power, four slippery females where reaching orgasm, more or less, together. The squeals, shrieks, moans, and screams battered the thin tub house walls. Carol, Sarah, Connie, and Stephanie slithered around each other like mythical snakes seeking prey. When their passions had faded, they would go in the house to meet their new leader.


Aaron sat on the stairs as his naked sister heard the history of the orb and the rings. He looked at the gold band on his sister's finger and saw it was a perfect fit. From Paul's larger finger to this sister's smaller one, it had adapted to the thinner finger. He knew it should be on his finger. He should be the Leader. Using the cameras to capture what really went on while they were under the influence of the rings was his idea and the hypnosis was his idea. A rage burned in him at the injustice of watching his twin sister take charge.

Aaron looked up at them as Paul answered every question the new Leader put to him. The frustrated brother reached up and grabbed her hand groping for the ring. Abby screamed, "Stop!" Paul knew the boy had no chance. He knew the power the ring had. Aaron tugged on his sister's finger and felt the scream wash over him. He then realized that the post-hypnotic suggestion from that morning shielded him from her new power.

"Paul! Stop him!" Paul had no implanted protection and wrestled Aaron off Abby. Her brother lay under Paul and stared wildly at her. While Paul wore no ring to compel him to behave, her scream was irresistible for the moment.

Her brother shouted, "You can't do this, Abby! All this was my idea!"

She grinned at him. "Tough patooties, Aaron. I've got it, and I'm keeping it. Paul, keep him there. Don't let him get away." Abby ran up the stairs and removed the orb form its hiding place. She said, "Open," and saw the little man for the first time.

He grinned up at her, "Good afternoon, Abby. How are you today?"

She stared at the perfect little man dressed in a business suit. "I'm fine." She slowly said. "I need a ring."

He smirked, "Help yourself, they're yours you know."

She giggled, "Yes, I know. I have the power now."

The Instructor produced a small chair and sat down. "Yes, you do. More than I think you can imagine."

The new Leader scooped up a ring and said, "Close." The orb sealed up tightly at her command. She picked it up and carried it down the stairs to her brother and Paul.

She looked at Paul, "Hold him down!"

Paul smiled and held Aaron down firmly. Abby slipped the ring on his right ring finger and sat back. "You're mine now, Aaron."

Aaron looked up at her and took a mental inventory. He didn't notice any change in his mind. He glanced at Paul who was giving him a wary look. The freshly ringed Aaron decided to play along and answered, "Yes, Abby."

Paul intently stared at him and was troubled. Every time he placed a ring on a male, the new ring wearer had dropped to the floor and begged "Master, I await your command." Aaron made no such movement. Paul caught Aaron's eye and realized that the ring had no effect on him. Paul kept silent amazed at this turn.

The back door to the Davis house opened and Pete walked in. The ring change had pulled him into the house to pay his respects to the new Leader. Abby remembered the size of Pete's respects and lost interest in her brother and Paul.

She walked down the stairs and said, "You're mine now!"

Pete grinned and replied, "Yes Abby, all yours!"

Abby sighed and took Pete's hand in her left, held the orb in her right, and pulled him into Greg and Sarah's bedroom.

Aaron and Paul sat watching the two naked teens disappear. Paul pointed to the ring. "Don't you feel anything?"

Wiggling his fingers, Aaron smiled, "Not a thing."

"How?" Paul said in wonder.

"Post-hypnotic suggestions. That's how Abby and I were able to steal the ring from you."

"You hypnotized each other and the powers didn't work?"

"Yeah, Abby was able to get close to you and not be affected by your power."

Aaron then heard a voice in his head. "Take Paul outside and walk one block left, wait there on the corner."

Paul saw the distracted look on Aaron's face and smiled, "Hearing voices?"

Aaron slowly nodded. Paul smirked, "That's the Instructor. He lives in the orb and controls it. He can speak to you in your mind." He stood up over Aaron. "What did he say?"

"He said we're supposed to walk out to the street and turn right and go a block then wait at the corner." Aaron repeated the directions.

Paul extended a hand, "Then I think you better get dressed and let's move out. I don't want to be here when Abby comes out and wants to put a ring on me."

"My clothes are next door." Aaron realized.

Paul pointed upstairs. "You can borrow some of mine." He ran to the top of the stairs, "Quick! We can't be here when she's done fucking Pete."

Aaron ran up the stairs knowing Paul was right.

Anna Fisher felt the change while shopping at the Bellagio. Abby Collins was the new leader. Anna didn't know Abby, but then that wasn't necessary. She continued to explore the shops looking for items to put in her apartment after the casino renovation was completed. Her instructions would come soon enough.

Bob and Greg felt the change on the golf course. Neither saw the need to stop playing. Abby Collins, they were sure, would be a capable leader. Life went on, they knew.


""What are we waiting for?" Aaron asked Paul. Paul's neighborhood didn't get much traffic so the two boys looked out of place standing on a deserted residential street corner.

"I don't know, but I've learned that when the Instructor tells you to do something you should do it." Paul had learned a lesson from the past few days.

"I heard you telling Abby about him. Is he a person?"

Paul smiled, "I don't know. I think he's a very solid looking holographic projection, but I'm not sure."

"Was that his voice I heard in my mind?"

"Yeah, he can talk to any ring wearer." Paul held up his hand. "I can't hear him anymore. So you need to pass on to me anything you hear from him."

"Why did he tell us to wait here?" Aaron repeated his question.

"Don't know! But I think that he's got some plan that involves us." Paul's emotions had calmed after his overthrow as Leader, and he realized that he and Aaron were caught up in some scheme of unknown purpose.

"Paul, just how powerful are these rings?"

The ex-Leader smiled, "More than you can imagine. They can practically make you invisible because the Instructor can guide you so that you only move when no one is watching."

Paul moved a few feet away and picked up a small rock. He snapped at hard throw at Aaron. The boy flinched but the rock bounced off of him. "You're Superman, now you now." He chuckled, "You can't fly, but nothing can harm you."

Aaron's shocked eyes watched the rock bounce across the street. "No shit!" He rubbed the spot where the rock should have hit.

"Hey, Paul!" He turned to the voice and saw Beth approaching them.

Paul ran to her, scooped her up, and spun her around. "It's good to see you. Why are you here?"

"The Instructor said to meet you here. I was to go with you."

Paul looked into her clear eyes, "Where?"

Beth shrugged, "Don't know. He just said to be here and go with you."

A black limousine pulled up and stopped just past them. The door opened and Freddie Adams looked back at them.

Paul's cried out, "Freddie! What are you doing here?"

"Get in and I'll explain. Aaron and Beth, you too."

Aaron looked at the stranger and saw the silver ring on his finger. Paul nudged him and said, "Get in the car. Now!" Aaron scrambled inside as Paul followed Beth's pretty bottom. Freddie slammed the door and the car eased away from the curb and accelerated to the residential speed limit slowly.

Paul looked at the son of Dorothy Adams, wife of the commerce secretary, "What's going on, Freddie?"

"I'll explain as we drive. Anyone want a Coke?"

Aaron saw another person was in the limo. She lay back on a couch reading a romance novel. She was wearing a very tiny bikini. Paul grinned. Beth frowned as she snuggled up to Paul.

Freddie said, "Carly, Cokes around." He saw the appreciative looks on the boys' faces. "Carly's our 'flight attendant.' We have a long drive and I'm sure after we discuss business she can entertain us."

Carly put down her book and moved to the refrigerator. Paul didn't know his fate from this moment, but he was along for the ride. He asked Freddie, "Where are we going?"

Paul took his Coke from Freddie's mistress, appreciating the cleavage as she leaned over to serve him. Freddie lowered the privacy screen to reveal Jerry driving the limo.

Paul waved at the familiar driver. "Hi, Jerry, good to see you!"

Jerry nodded. Freddie ordered, "Drive around the neighborhood." He then raised the screen.

Freddie gave Aaron a sharp look, "We've got to get you setup to stay behind and work inside the Family." Freddie used the induction word that Aaron thought only Abby knew. Aaron immediately went into a deep trance.

Jerry drove the limousine through the neighborhood as Freddie programmed Aaron for his assignment. Paul listened with astonishment as Freddie molded the young boy's mind.

Paul sipped his Coke and tried to catch Carly's eye. She gave him the chilly look an adult woman gives a horny teenager when he's stripping off her clothes in his mind. Paul realized that his sex life was going to be much less varied unless he got the ring back. Beth squeezed his arm and pressed a firm breast against it when she saw his interest in Carly. Paul knew form her firm squeeze that monogamy might be in his future. After thirty minutes of programming Aaron, Freddie ordered the car back to Paul's house. The black limousine pulled over at the pickup spot and Aaron got out of the car and returned to his home.

Freddie faced Beth, "You're coming with us, but you require some protections from when Abby finds things not exactly going her way."

Beth proved a quick induction and received her instructions in a few minutes. She woke with her usual smile and settled back against Paul. Each passenger sat back in silence as they contemplated the paths before them. No one spoke as Jerry drove up the entrance ramp to the interstate highway. They had a long drive ahead of them.


Sam Anderson rang the doorbell of the Davis house. He was under orders from his wife to find their daughter. He had first tried her best friend Jenni's house, but Jenni told him she wasn't there. Melinda listened to her best friend lie to her father from Jenni's bed. The girls intended to spend the day looking for Paul Davis.

Sam had delayed the obvious next choice, Paul's house, because he feared he might meet Sarah. Now that his memories of their sexual encounter outside the market had returned, he worried that he might stray again from his marriage vows.

Connie Davis opened the door dressed in a bikini suited for the French Riviera by her stood a brown-skinned boy dressed in a similar suit. "May I help you?"

Sam stuttered as his mind dealt with the almost naked girl. "Is Paul Davis home?"

She gave him an odd stare. "Paul left on a trip just a few minutes ago. I'm his sister, Connie" She didn't introduce her boyfriend.

"I'm Sam Anderson. I was looking for my daughter, Melinda Anderson. She knows Paul."

Connie giggled, "I bet she does, but she's not here." The giggle led Sam to believe that Paul's younger sister was too informed of his daughter's sex life.

Sam tried not to say the words; he struggled so hard, but finally asked, "Is your mother home?" Sarah's vision in his mind was compelling.

"Yeah, she's out in the hot tub with her friend, Carol." The young girl stared into space for a moment, her eyes glassy. "Follow me."

Sam's feet froze to the carpet as Connie turned to expose a firm young ass crossed by the strings of her bikini. The unknown boy casually placed his hand in the middle of one cheek as the couple led him into the house.

As he approached a slightly open door he heard two very young people energetically having sex. Connie didn't turn her head as she past the door. Sam did. He saw that small boy was behind a young girl who could only mutter, "Harder, fuck me harder." Sam's cock filled with blood and he stumbled at the sight.

"He lives next door and she's a very special friend of our families." Connie looked back at him.

Connie stepped back and took Sam's arm her, breast rubbing his bicep through the thin material of her bikini top. "Come on, Mom and Carol are waiting for you."

Waiting? How could they know he was here? He thought as Connie pulled him past the copulating couple and out the back door. She stopped at the closed door to a small building. She opened it for him. "Go on in. They're expecting you."

He stepped inside the small building and could hear the jets of the hot tub swirling the foamy water. "Sam, over here..." His blood froze at the familiar voice. His erection quivered as he looked and saw Sarah and another woman of a similar age sitting neck deep in the hot tub.

"Sam, this is Carol, she's my best friend. Carol, this is Sam, I told you all about him." Sarah's light laugh told him that their adultery was known in the Davis house.

Carol rose and extended her hand to the surprised Sam. The water ran in small rivers off her nude body. The streams gathered as they plunged through the canyon of her large breasts. "Pleased to meet you, Sam."

He tried so hard to look at her eyes. "Pleased to meet you,... uh... "

She grinned knowing the effect her tits had on most men, "Carol."

Sarah rose and she stepped out of the tub. Sam's eyes flickered from Carol's tits to Sarah's nude body. "Why don't you join us?" Sarah reached for the bottom of Sam's polo shirt and tugged it upward allowing her ring to slide up his body.

Sam panicked. "What about your husbands?"

Carol's fingers released the snap of his pants. "Oh, they're in Las Vegas and won't be back for a while."

Sarah tossed his shirt to the bench. "Yes, they left us watching the children, and while the children have their talents," she rubbed his nipple with a long red-painted nail. "Carol and I require the talents of a man now and then." She leaned forward and licked his small nipple.

His pants dropped to the floor. Carol rubbed her hand over his erection. "Sarah described you perfectly. I think you're just the man we need." She hooked two fingers in his briefs and slid them to the ground with her ring leaving a warm trial down his thigh.

Sam looked down and saw Sarah take his cock and point it at Carol's mouth. The end vanished between two red lips. He arched his back as a long tongue wrapped around his dick. Carol, who relished a new cock, meant to drain Sam of every drop.

The hot tub door opened and Connie entered. "Mom, Sammi and I are going to the park."

Sarah rose to look over Connie's fevered sucking. "Honey, you can't wear that bikini to the park." Sam listened in disbelief as Sarah told her daughter to be back before supper. Connie looked Sam in the eye and grinned. She licked her lips before responding, "Okay, Mom." She turned to the boy behind her. "Sammi, you're going to have to help me change."

Sam heard the boy answer, "Yes, Connie. I would be pleased to help."

The door closed leaving Sam to ponder what sort of family this was: teenagers fucking, the mother and her friend casually stripping him and sucking his cock. The daughter walking in on them and only giving him an indication that she might look to do what Carol was doing to his cock. He thought, where did I go wrong? I can barely get my wife to have missionary sex and these people treat sex like it was like having an afternoon snack. Sam knew his wife was expecting him soon, but also knew that he deserved this. He was a good husband and father. He took out the trash on time. He knew he deserved to have two lovely women on their knees before him. Sarah took over on his cock. Sam's hands curled through Sarah's black locks.

"Sam, you have a very nice cock." Carol stood, took his hand, and brought it to her tit. "Do you like big tits, honey?"

Sam nodded and realized that more than a handful was good.

Sarah snickered, "Stop showing off, Carol."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.