Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 53

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 53 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Paul watched the petals of the orb close. He was pissed. He had endured a lecture from the Instructor about exercising his power in a casual manner. The Instructor's lecture confused him. Since finding the silvery sphere, he had thought he had complete control of it. The Instructor had chewed him out without any respect for Paul's gold ring and status as Leader.

The little man played out Melinda's late night masturbation inspired by Paul's sloppy directions. He told Paul that he would have to visit Melinda before she woke up to remove the memory.

Twelve fifteen -- he was too wired for bed. He got up and walked across the hall. He opened Connie's door and looked in. She and Stephanie were curled up together. He didn't feel like waking them, but he felt the restlessness young men through time have when their egos were bruised. Then Paul knew exactly where he wanted to go. He wanted some adventure and he wanted a male to share it with him; Pete would do.

Paul walked next door to the Mathews' house. He found the key hidden under the plant and carefully opened the back door. The house was dark and silent. He went upstairs and quietly opened Pete's door. The bed was empty. He moved across the hall to his sister Beth's room. Pete was in her bed. The sheets were in a twisted mess, and the naked siblings slept tightly together.

Paul thought, well, we've had fun here tonight. He moved next to Pete and softly nudged him. Pete turned over to face Paul, who nudged him again. Pete's eyes opened, and he started at the sight of Paul in his bedroom. Beth stirred and saw Paul.

Paul smiled at his two naked friends. "Let's go out and party!"

Pete automatically said, "Sure."

Beth asked, "Where?"

"I read about a club downtown that's very exclusive and very wild. I want to check it out."

This was enough for Pete and Beth.

He gave Beth a soft rub on her ass. "Get dressed."

Pete zipped across the hall to his room, while Beth got up and sorted through her panty drawer. She pulled out a white and a black thong. "What do you think?" She asked Paul.

"Black."

She grinned and slipped them up her legs, then pulled out a matching bra.

"No bra!" Paul ordered.

The bra dropped back into the drawer.

Beth opened another drawer and pulled out a red miniskirt. She glanced at Paul, who nodded. A sheer white top that showed off the pink circles capping her breasts also drew approval. Paul stepped up and unbuttoned it to the waist.

"My tits will show." Beth saw in the mirror.

"I want them to show." Paul smirked.

She turned to him and put her arms around his neck and kissed him wetly. Her tummy could feel his cock growing. "Paul, why don't we just stay here, and you and Pete could fuck me senseless."

He patted her ass. "Get your keys. Let's go."

Beth drove, being the only one with a license in the group. The club was not hard to spot. Even at almost one am, there was a line to get in.

Harry Hardy ruled the line like a czar. He had instructions to only admit the hottest looking couples, either boy/girl or girl/girl. Boy/boy pairs were aimed at a club down the street. Club Elite was always full and always on the verge of a police raid. The young people in the line knew what went on inside: debauchery that would make the Romans proud. The large dance pit on the first floor teemed with drugs and music. The VIP room on the second floor teemed with sex and music. To get to the music and drugs, you had to get by Harry; to get to the sex, you had to cross Cora's rope line inside the club.

Harry stood guard and passed judgment on all who entered. When he needed a break, he would slowly walk down the line looking for a pair of the hottest girls in line. As they eagerly watched him watching them, he would pick a pair from the depths of the line -- far enough back so they knew they really had no chance to get in. Desperation, he knew, led to co-operation. The co-operation took place in the back of the bouncers' office in a small room with a lock on the door. The girls would put on a kissing exhibition, and then one would go down on the other while Harry slipped on a condom and fucked the licker. When finished, they would vanish into the depths of the club, and Harry would return to the line. Harry always smiled while he wondered that he got paid for this.

Harry spotted the three teenagers as they crossed the street. The girl was hot, but way too young to get in. None of them looked close to a legal adult. The older boy walked up to him and stated in an imperious voice, "We would like to enter."

Harry laughed and reached out his arm to point to their car. "Get the fuck..."

The boy's fingers wrapped around Harry's wrist.

"Let us in, now!" Paul said loud enough for just Harry to hear.

"Yes, sir!" Harry moved the purple rope aside, and Paul and company entered the Club Elite to the catcalls of the still-waiting-in-line crowd.

Paul pulled open the door to a world never seen by the young people. Strobe lights flashed from a dozen directions. As they entered, they melded into a crowd of drunken revelers. To the left, Paul spotted another purple rope guarded by a woman in a black leather corset, miniskirt, and long black boots. She tapped a short whip on her boots as she watched the crowd. Two girls walked up to her. After a few words, they returned to the dance pit. Paul pointed and yelled through the music, "Follow me!"

Cora saw them coming and couldn't believe that Harry had let them by him. None of them looked eighteen. The small boy could hardly be a teenager. The older boy pointed upstairs. Cora shook her head and shouted, "Get out of here, none of you are old enough to be in here. I'm calling a bouncer."

She picked up a cordless phone from the stair rail at the same time that Paul took her by the wrist. Her reflex action with her whip stopped before it began. Cora re-evaluated the young boy. His eyes gleamed, and her leather panties flooded. She cooed through the noise, "Let me get someone to man the rope, and I'll personally escort your party upstairs."

Paul smiled. "Thank you."

Cora spoke into the phone, and a moment later another leather-clad blonde stepped up.

"Bitch, take over for me while I give a tour." Cora snapped.

The blonde nodded. She knew these kids weren't legal, but she had felt Cora's lash enough to not ask questions. She opened the rope and allowed Paul, Pete and Beth room to pass. Cora's ass, wrapped in her black leather thong, was the principal attraction on the way up. Cora opened a black curtain at the top of the stairs and indicated for Paul to enter. Cora stayed close by Paul as they entered the room filled with writhing dancers. Everyone held a glass. The booze up here, for the ladies, was free; for a man, the cover charge was steep -- one hundred dollars. Carla collected the fee at the stairs. The odor of wet pussy saturated the air.

Paul noticed that the crowd was almost all women. The cover charge ensured that the few men tended to be older than the boys in the crowd below. Cora led them to the bar and poured drinks for the three. Four one-gallon jugs on a table offered different juices mixed with vodka. Cora kept her arm though Paul's and shouted, "Anything goes up here. Let me show you the corner booths." She led Paul away. Beth watched the mass of dancers, mostly women. A long arm of a redhead reached out and took Beth's hand. Pete watched her vanish into the throng of feverishly dancing women.

A tall black woman wearing almost nothing noticed Pete standing alone by the bar sipping a drink. "What the fuck are you doing, little man?"

Pete looked up at her and wrapped his hand around her wrist. "Fucking you, that's what I'm doing! Come with me." He led the Amazon off, dragging her behind him. He found an empty spot on the bench that ran along the wall. "Kneel and suck!" The woman sank to her knees as Pete pulled out Mr. Fabulous.

"Holy fuck," the dark beauty swore. "What a dick!" She plunged her mouth down on it as Pete lay back on the bench and watched the dancing.

Paul stood in the corner next to a wiggling mass of humanity and yelled at Cora, "I want her." He pointed to a young girl who spent most the day dolling up like Brittany Spears. He shoved Cora's ass to get her moving, and she tottered over to talk to Brittany. The blonde shook her head at the leather-clad woman. Cora took a handful of Brittany's hair and delivered five rapid blows to the girl's ass with the whip. She showed no resistance as Cora dragged her over to Paul, who reversed the girl's pain to pleasure with one quick touch of his ring. The teen pop star look-alike dropped to her knees and began worshiping Paul's cock. Cora kept giving the fake Brittany a lash to the ass when she thought she wasn't sucking hard enough.

Cora yelled into Paul's ear, "These girls eat so much pussy, they forget how to suck cock."

Paul grinned and nodded, "She's doing okay."

Cora lashed her again, just for spite.

Paul spotted Beth near the edge of the dance floor. A black-haired beauty danced in front of Beth, lip-locked with her in a deep French kiss. A blonde had Beth's top pulled open and was mauling the teen's tits. Paul could see that Beth had a hand under the blonde's short metallic skirt inside her matching panties, giving her pussy a good rub in return. Paul was glad to see Beth was having a good time.

Pete had his Amazon riding his cock. She was straddling him, and a crowd had gathered to watch his huge cock split open the black pussy riding him. Girls pointed and covered their mouths in amazement. One even knelt and felt the fat prick as it slid through the woman's cunt.

Paul yelled "Cora! You want some of this?" The leather-clad bouncer, he knew, loved blonde heads hoovering her pussy.

"Fuck, yes." She found an empty spot on the bench and lay back. Paul pointed Brittany at the pussy. The girl did a swan dive into Cora's cunt. She knew that if she pleased a bouncer, she wouldn't have be beg to get up to the VIP section next time. Paul lifted the girl's hips and pulled aside the tiny triangle covering her pussy. His cock made a swift entry. The girl arched her head to scream, but Cora's hand quickly yanked the blonde hair back into place. Paul took his pleasure from the little groupie while he looked around the club. The bench along the wall formed a panorama of sex. Young women lay back, letting other young women pleasure their baby-smooth pussies. Paul saw a few men getting their cover charge returned by a willing mouth or pussy. Paul's ring ensured that Brittany provided him with the fuck of her young life.

Amazon woman lay by Pete, rubbing his smooth chest as her pussy tried to return to its normal size. A redhead in her early twenties now rode Pete's Tower of Terror. The redhead's shrieks of passion made Pete think she was on the downhill side of a five hundred foot roller coaster drop. Pete was impressed with the stamina and fire of these young women. He had fucked teenagers and mothers, but this exposure to women who worked out until their bodies grew tight and hard made the boy aware that a whole new experience awaited him. Red fucked him with a raw energy lacking in younger and older women. She reminded him of Molly, but rode him with a passionate athleticism.

On the other side of the wall from Pete and Red was club security. Small high-definition security cameras covered the dance floor. Jake Ellworth, head of security, watched the crowd form around the young kid. He muttered, "I don't care if the kid has the cock of an elephant, he's underaged, and he's out of here."

Jake picked up the phone to the bouncer's station. One of the faceless hulks picked it up. Jack spat out instructions for the three underaged kids in the VIP room to be escorted out immediately.

Pete spotted the threat first while his red-haired beauty was cumming for the second time. He shoved her onto the floor and dashed for an intervening position to protect Paul, pulling up his pants as he ran.

The two bouncers outweighed Pete by 250 lbs. They made a grab for the kid, who promptly disappeared. He announced his presence behind the two men with fingernails pressing into their testes. The men fell like a Saddam Hussein statue.

Jake saw his men go down on the monitor. He picked up the phone and dialed 911. The cops were used to getting calls from Club Elite. He then sent all bouncers except the door guard to the VIP level.

Beth had a blonde up against the wall and was sucking her clit while working over her ass with her ring finger. The girl shrieked and had a clear film of sweat over her upper body from her fourth or fifth orgasm (no one in the group of girls watching was doing well with counting at the moment). Each was hoping for her own turn under Beth's tongue. With her face deep in pussy, she missed the string of bouncers that ran up the stairs past her.

Paul and Pete saw them coming and realized they were in a tough situation. The bouncers blocked off the fire exit and the stairs to the main floor.

Paul sent out an emergency cry to the Instructor, but got no response. "Pete, you work the right, I'll work the left, and we'll both look for Beth."

Pete and Paul attacked the flanks of the bouncer line and moved toward the middle. The teens tried to hurt their foes as little as possible, but they were big men who wouldn't go down easily.

When they reached the center, Paul asked Pete, "Where the fuck is Beth?" The loud shriek from the side of the room told them what they wanted to know. They pushed aside the mass of women watching Beth alter a young woman's personality with her tongue and ring finger. Paul grabbed her arm, "Let's get out of here!"

The three made for the stairs to the first floor. Jake, in security, flipped a switch closing the fire door to the VIP room and the fire door to the stairway. Paul beat on the door and looked behind him at the closed door. "We're trapped!"

Pete looked at the door. He felt the surface. "Steel at least an inch thick." The other door was identical.

He felt along the wall until two feet from the door he pulled back and slammed his fist into the drywall. It shattered and he put his fist through the other side. Tearing at the opening, he ripped out a two-foot hole. He looked down. There was a twenty-foot drop to the floor. He launched himself through the hole. He landed lightly a couple of feet from a very startled pair of dancers. Pete shoved them out of the way as Beth landed next to him. Paul landed behind the two, and they ran toward the front door.

The trio skidded to a halt as the front door filled with police. Paul cursed the Instructor's silence. Paul turned to Pete and Beth, "Let's hide on the dance floor. Head for the back, there has to be a fire exit." The teens plunged into the dance floor crowd shoving, their way through. The club manager spotted the kids running, and when he pointed them out, the police followed. Without the Instructor's voice to guide them, they missed seeing the fire exit. They ran into the game room, and then realized there was no way out. Two police officers secured the door.

The trio hid behind a virtual reality ski game. Pete peeked around the game console and said, "We're going to have to fight our way out."

Beth countered with, "We can't fight the police."

Paul thought for a moment. "We give up."

"Alright, but why?" Beth asked.

"Because, for us to get out of here, we would have to injure several cops and do some serious damage to the club. That's more than we can stand. It would call attention to us."


--Paul stood up with his hands behind his head. Beth and Pete rose a second later. Two police officers quickly handcuffed them and led them away.


Sarah and Carol had taken to sleeping together, since the men had left for Las Vegas. The bed was large enough for one more, and their third was most often Pete or Beth, but tonight Pete and Beth had gone up to bed early, leaving Sarah and Carol alone when the phone rang at two AM. The caller ID read Naples PD. PD? Police Department?

"Hello, Mrs. Mathews?" The voice dripped of authority.

"Yes? This is Carol Mathews."

"I'm Sergeant Connors of the Naples Police Department. We have your son in custody."

"My son, Pete?" Shocked, she thought, "How can this be?"

"Mrs. Mathews, he was arrested inside of the Club Elite. He slipped inside and was arrested as an minor in an establishment that has a minimum age of eighteen."

"Pete was in a bar? Alone?"

"No, ma'am, we also arrested two of his friends, Paul Davis and Beth Mathews, your daughter." She looked over and saw Sarah was awake.

"Paul, Pete, and Beth are in jail for being in a bar downtown."

"What? In jail?"

"Ma'am, I'm going to call your neighbor and let her know. Would you like to come down and bail them out tonight or wait until morning?"

"Sergeant Connors, Mrs. Davis is here. She is staying here while our husbands are out of town."

"Then she knows already?"

"Yes, Sergeant, We'll be right over, and, Sergeant, I'm a lawyer and I want all the technicalities observed, do you understand?"

A tired voice replied, "Yes, Ma'am."

Carol rolled out of bed and began putting on her clothes. "How could this happen? How could they arrest him?"

Sarah stepped into her dress. "I don't understand, either. The Instructor could have warned them of any threat. Did Paul just ignore him? I can't believe he would be that stupid."


Beth sat in the corner of a juvenile holding cell. Two other girls sat on the benches on the other side of the cell. The girls talked in whispers and kept looking at Beth. Dressed in worn miniskirts and tops, the girls stood and sat down on either side of Beth. Both girls wondered why the rich girl didn't recoil in fear. She turned her head in each direction and smiled, "Hi."

"Yeah, hi, bitch."

"I'm Beth, and you're..." She extended her hand, the silver ring gleaming under the fluorescent light. Beth grabbed the girl's hand and squeezed her ring into the pale white flesh.

The girl's frozen gaze warmed. "I'm... uh... Trisha." She squeezed Beth's hand, hoping to increase the feeling of pleasure running up her arm. "And this is Alma."

Alma, a short bleached blonde, spat back, "She don't need to know our names. We want your fucking clothes, bitch." Beth smiled and moved her hand from Trisha's hand to Alma's knee.

"My clothes, what would you want with my clothes?" The silver ring found easy access through Alma's fishnet stockings.

"Uh, I think we want to wear..." Alma's voice drifted off as her mind realized that her pussy was leaking through her thong on to the metal bench. Beth's eyes bored into Alma's. "I think that... uh... damn... Trisha, I'm one horny motherfucker."

Her friend nodded. "Me, too." Trisha grabbed Alma's hand and pulled her to the other side of the cell. The girls kissed and began to rapidly strip off their clothes.


--Beth sat back against the concrete wall and watched them sixty-nine. She leaned back against the concrete wall, letting the two sluts amuse her.


Pete and Paul sat alone in their holding cell. Paul kept trying to make contact with the Instructor, but received no reply.

"Paul, why do you think he doesn't answer?" Pete calmly asked.

"I think he's mad at me." Paul mumbled.

"I thought he did what you said."

"I thought so too, but I'm beginning to think it's more complicated than that."

"How so?"

"I think he has a mission, and I'm the local leader he needs to carry out that mission. He gives me the power I have because he can't go out of the orb. As long as I go along, he helps me."

"So, what's changed?"

"I think I've been using the orb more to get pussy than world domination."

"What are we going to do?"

"Sit here until someone comes to bail us out and to draw as little attention to ourselves as possible. I think our moms will be down soon to bail us all out."

A metal door at the end of the hall swung open and five noisy young men walked into the passageway. Two cops with nightsticks roughly moved them down the hall toward the holding cell.

Paul muttered, "Shit! This is all we need."

Pete smiled as he saw them. The threat woke up a part of his mind normally dormant. Like a wolf watching a herd of sheep draw near, Pete's senses sharpened, and his eyes gleamed in anticipation. Pete stood up and moved to the bare wall. He wanted plenty of room to move.

The guards shoved the gang into the cell and locked the door. The five thugs profanely cursed the cops and the injustice of arresting them for gang-raping one of their bitches. The biggest, over six feet tall, was only a week short of this eighteenth birthday. The bitch was his girlfriend, who didn't want to co-operate when he offered her sexual favors to the other gang members. They yelled through the bars for the jailer to come back and let them out.

"We're fucking innocent, man!" A short one screamed through the bars.

Herve, the tallest, turned to look at Paul and Pete. "What the fuck you looking at, you little shits?"

The diminutive Pete rolled his eyes. "I haven't seen so much bullshit since I went to Montana last year."

Herve looked as if Pete had hit him with a two by four. "What the fuck did you just say to me?"

"Something about you being a big piece of shit, if I remember right." Pete grinned as he tossed more chum into the water.

Herve launched a foot at Pete's groin. Pete spun out of the way, and Herve kicked the wall. "Fuck!" His toe snapped as the concrete wall survived the impact without damage. The enraged gangbanger took a punch at the smiling Pete, who ducked. The wall remained unharmed as Herve's knuckles cracked like popcorn against the concrete.

"God damn, motherfucker!" Herve tucked his broken hand under his arm and bent over in pain. He looked at his crew and screamed, "Kill the motherfucker!"

A short, wiry boy named Enrique ran at Paul. He pulled his arm back to deliver a blow when Paul seized the wrist of his other hand. The boy instantly relaxed and gazed into his Master's eyes. Paul whispered, "Go help my friend. Defend him." Enrique turned and tackled Alfredo, who was trying to get at Pete, from the back.

Herve watched his boys fighting and tried to pull them apart. "What the fuck are you guys doing?"

Enrique took down Alfredo and then turned on Herve, who couldn't believe his own cousin would attack him.

Pete quietly leaned against the wall and beckoned to the last hood that kept his distance. Though half a foot taller and fifty pounds heavier with thick muscles, the boy wouldn't come close to Pete.

Pete shrugged his shoulders and sat down next to Paul. Enrique took up a position in front of Paul. He pointed to his gang. "You leave them alone, or I'll kick your asses."


--The gang members sat down on the bench in the opposite corner of the cell and glowered at Pete and Paul, both of whom just smiled back.


Carol acted as the kids' attorney. She made a late night call to the nightclub manager, and a generous offer of reimbursement for the damages had the kids out and free by four am.

On the ride home Carol asked Paul, "Is something wrong?"

He sank back into the seat. "I think I might be having a problem with the Instructor."

"How is that?" Carol didn't understand. Paul was supposed to be the commander.

"I think that I'm falling down on the job of leading us." He rested his hand on Carol's knee; she opened her legs to be ready if Paul chose to move higher.

"The Instructor has a mission, and my job is to help with that mission. At first, he led me to believe that I was in charge, but now I think I'm more of a front."

Carol's head leaned on my shoulder, "So, where does that leave you?"

Paul sighed, "I guess I have to sit down and try to find out what his true plans are."

"Should I be there?" Her role as advisor compelled her to offer her help.

"I don't think so. He and I have to thrash this out for ourselves."


--Carol felt Paul's hand withdraw from her thigh. He stared out the window and began to think.


Breakfast was quiet at Melinda's. She was thinking about her mother catching her furiously masturbating earlier. Her mother was quiet, not able to think of anything to say after witnessing the scene of molten passion her daughter experienced. Her father was quiet because he knew he had done something wrong, but just couldn't put a finger on what it was. It hid in his mind behind a veil, and he couldn't find the key to raise the curtain. He decided he would raise this feeling when at his regular therapy appointment today.

Melinda, as she slowly ate her eggs, thought back to last night and to her dream. She had never dreamed about Tom like that. Tom was a good lover, but they had been together long enough that the edge had left their sex. She smiled as she chewed as she thought about how Paul's 'edges' were so sharp. A phone call to Jenni was necessary after breakfast. She had to tell her best friend all about her experience. The smooth bottom of Melinda's spoon reminded her of the smooth, round head of Paul's cock. Turning it over, she licked the polished metal surface. Not satisfied with that, she took the empty spoon into her mouth and slowly sucked on it; she stroked it between her lips. Her pussy was soaked again. Her left hand slipped under the table and pulled up her miniskirt. Her thong was no barrier to her fingers as she pulled the damp panel aside and rubbed her wet lips. She rolled her head around Paul's long cock as she felt him finger her pussy.

"Melinda!!" Her mother screamed.

She woke up to find herself giving a spoon a blowjob and masturbating at the breakfast table.

"Go to your room! Now!" Her mother shouted.

She fled the table and slammed the door behind her. Leaning against the door and panting from her passion and the shock of discovery, she knew she had to finish. Licking the spoon still in her hand, she pushed it inside of her pussy and imagined Paul pressing her against the door and fucking her. Her hips jerked at his entry and her ass banged against her door.

"Oh, Paul, Fuck me!" She moaned as her mother's hand moved to knock on her door. The woman froze at the vulgar request. "Give me your big cock!" Her mother's hand slowly dropped to her side. "Fuck me hard, damn it!" Sam Anderson arrived at his wife's side. "Oh, my fucking god, Paul, make me cum, you big-dicked stud!"

Sam turned pale and fled. This cry of passion jerked up the memory of last night. In the Davis SUV, Sarah Davis between his legs, sucking his cock, climbing on and riding him to a stunning climax. It all came back in a flash. He fled for the bathroom.

Her mother found some courage and rapped loudly on the door. "Melinda Marie Anderson, you stop that this minute and let me in!"

Melinda's head rolled back against the door as her orgasms tore through her. "Oh, Mom, I fucking can't! I'm cumming!" She screamed. The spoon, Paul's cock, plunged deep into her. She could feel it spewing Paul's semen deep in her twitching cunt. "Cum in me, Paul. Give me your semen!"

Outside, her mother trembled at her daughter's words. She had warned her daughter about pregnancy and now she was dreaming of men and semen. It's birth control time, she thought. She heard her daughter fall to the floor; the door was blocked, so she gently pushed until she had room to enter. "Sam! Come here now!"

Sam was seated on the toilet, lying back on the tank. He had his robe open and his boxers around one ankle as Sarah, in his mind, sucked his cock again. His hand made the circuit of his cock rapidly. He was near popping in the woman's mouth when he heard his wife's cry for help. "Just a second dear!" He pumped harder trying to squeeze out his load.

Natalie squeezed through the gap and saw her daughter passed out, with the end of the spoon between her swollen pussy lips. She gingerly reached out with two fingers and grasped the silver handle. "God," she whispered, "not one of grandmother's silver spoons!" She pulled the spoon out, and Melinda groaned, "No, Paul. You can get it up again. Can't you?"

Almost hysterical, Natalie toed her daughter in the side, "You get up, you whore!"

Melinda woke to another hard nudge from her mother's foot. "Mom, stop kicking me! Why are you kicking me?" She sat up, but her sodden thong still stared at her mother.

"You're grounded, young lady, for a month!" One more toe nudged her bottom. "Now, get up!" She grabbed her daughter's arm and pulled her to her feet. Natalie screamed, "Sam are you coming!"

Sam was. His semen sprayed out in long arcs across the bathroom floor. He needed several more jerks to empty his balls. He called out loudly, "Yes, dear!" He needed two trips to the toilet paper roll to wipe up all the semen on the floor. He thought, what did Sarah Davis do to him to make him forget such an incredible sexual encounter?

"Sam!!" Natalie repeated her call.

He tied his robe and left the bathroom. He saw Melinda on her bed, sobbing, and his wife trembling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.