Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 52

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 52 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Sarah sat at the kitchen table with Connie and Stephanie. She wasn't happy to learn at the last minute that two strangers were coming over to use the hot tub. Sarah asked the girls, "Who are these two you've invited over?"

Connie rolled her eyes, "Mom, they're the two smartest kids in the school. We had some fun at their house after school last Tuesday."

Sarah showed her concerned, "What kind of fun?"

"Oh, Mom, we had sex with them." Connie tossed off.

"Did you clear their memories?" She knew that Paul didn't want loose ends when playing outside the Family.

Stephanie replied, "Well, duh, Mom, of course we did."

Sarah tapped her finger, thinking about the twins visiting her home. She considered the dangers, but they seemed overcome by the possibility of getting Connie and Stephanie to run with a better crowd.

"Go easy on them. They're probably not into sex at the level you two are used too. Don't hurt them."

Connie's eyes sparkled. "Of course, Mom. We're not stupid."

"What are you planning to do?" Sarah had planned on the girls helping to do some long-neglected cleaning.

"We thought we would lay out in the sun with Beth and Pete."

"What were you planning on wearing?"

"Stephanie and I bought new bikinis at the mall yesterday."

Sarah said, "Go put them on. I want to see what you bought." Sarah pictured the girls in tiny bikinis like strings off a spool of thread. The mental image made her wet.

Her daughters raced upstairs. She now considered Stephanie hers. Her son, Paul, walked in from the garage where he had just finished washing both cars. He kissed his mother in a very un-motherly way. Their lips didn't fully part until his sisters entered the room in matching, conservatively-cut bikinis. Paul realized his orders to dress in a preppy manner had been followed. The bottoms completely covered the young girls' asses, and the tops showed no cleavage. Paul hugged both girls and said, "You two look beautiful."

Connie warmed to her brother's comment and cooed as his gold ring rubbed her back just above her bikini line. His sister pressed her body to his and made sure her bikini-clad pussy rubbed over his crotch.

Sarah interrupted their little embrace. "Those suits are perfect. I couldn't have done better." She rubbed Stephanie's small butt, bringing a responding push back from her new daughter. Her new mother pulled the thin material aside and found Stephanie's pussy wet. She slipped two fingers inside and slowly finger-fucked her new little girl.

"Oh, God, Mom!" Stephanie moaned. Paul and Connie watched Sarah's fingers through the material. Connie grabbed Paul's hand. "Please. Do me too!" Paul dragged Connie's bikini bottoms to her knees, and his fingers separated Connie's pussy lips. He found his sister's pussy flooded with her sweet pussy juice.

The doorbell rang. Connie and Stephanie moaned in frustration as the fingers in their pussies left them hanging just short of a complete orgasm. Paul laughed as he restored Connie's bottoms to their proper place. Sarah answered the door after wiping her fingers on a napkin.

She opened the door to see the attractive twins standing on her doorstep. "You must be the Collins twins." Aaron stared at the attractive woman. Sarah wore khaki shorts and a matching halter-top. Sarah's top showed enough cleavage to interest the teenaged boy.

He gathered his wits and said, "Yes, I'm Aaron, and this is my sister, Abby."

Abby immediately noticed the ring on Sarah's hand. Sarah extended her hand, and Abby stared at it like a cobra with fangs drawn. She knew she had no choice. She raised her hand and took the snake's head.

"I'm the girls' mother; you can just call me Sarah." The glow from Sarah's ring jumped to Abby's body, and she wished she had kissed Sarah instead. Abby realized that the planning for today contained a serious flaw. She and Aaron had not reckoned on meeting anyone new who wore a ring. Sarah saw the lust in Abby's eyes and smiled. She took Aaron's hand and quickly saw the same look in the boy's eyes and a nice bulge in his shorts.

"Please, come in." Abby passed by Sarah and felt a firm hand touch her ass. Sarah's initial reticence had faded before Abby and Aaron's natural beauty.

Abby sank under Sarah's spell as she entered. She watched her round bottom as she led them to the kitchen. Sarah introduced them to Paul, who made no move to shake hands.

The twins kept their eyes on Sarah after she released her hands. Her ring disconnected their wills from their control. Even after the brief contact, the twins would have done anything Sarah commanded them to do.

Sarah looked her daughters' new friends over. Abby was thin, but delicious-looking. Sarah could see why her daughters were interested in the pair. The boy had an erection that nicely filled his pants. All the girls noticed, but didn't say anything as his shorts distended from his thighs. Sarah thought he wasn't Pete, but then who was.

Paul stood and walked over to the pair. He wasn't interested in the pair at the moment. His attention focused on his mother, but he wanted to ensure Connie and Stephanie had no trouble with the twins.

He held out his hand to Abby. She knew the danger, but couldn't resist the offered hand. Lust exploded in her body when Paul pressed his gold ring into her hand. Abby never wanted to let go. Paul knowing that she was frozen, said. "You go out and have a good time with my sisters."

Abby nodded and let his hand go. She turned toward the rear of the house and missed Aaron's experience. Paul's hand paralyzed Aaron. "You too. Go back to the hot tub and have a good time."

Paul waved him off. Sarah's eyes followed Abby's little ass until she exited the patio door. Her pussy twitched. She stood and took Paul's hand. He didn't show any surprise when she pulled him toward her bedroom. His mother needed him.

Connie and Stephanie led the twins out to the hot tub shack. Outside the house, Connie took Abby by the hand, and Stephanie took Aaron's. They began their seduction as their rings pressed into the flesh of their victims. Abby returned the press, but her mind, becoming free of Sarah's influence, realized that she didn't feel the same surge of heat she had felt before. As her mind regained its hold of her body, she knew that their post-hypnotic suggestion had worked in holding off the effects of Connie's and Stephanie's rings. She hoped their shortsighted planning of not including Sarah in the mix would not cause them trouble before the day was out.

Aaron's mind slipped out of its fog with his hand in Connie's. He looked down and saw her ring pressed into his hand, but without the same effect as before. He caught his sister's eye and nodded. Now, he just had to pretend to go along with Connie and Stephanie and avoid Sarah's ring.

Their first test of feigned obedience came in the hot tub house when Connie told them to get their suits on. The girls made no attempt to give them privacy, but did give them an extra rub with their rings. Abby pulled her tee shirt over her head and quickly dropped her small, barely-needed bra to a bench. She stared at her brother to get him moving. The twins stripped and removed their suits from their backpacks.

Stephanie touched Abby's arm. "Do we really have to wear suits?"

Abby numbly shook her head and returned the suit to her bag. She looked at her brother, and he did the same. Their hosts stripped, each took a guest's hand and led them to the swirling water.

Stephanie rubbed her hand over Aaron's neck. He tried to remember to look at her with awe. Not being under the control of the ring made being naked in a hot tub with three pretty girls very, very exciting. His cock was rigid and almost exploded when Stephanie's hand took control of it.

"Aaron, you've got a nice cock." Stephanie whispered.

"Th-thank you." Aaron stuttered. He was finding it very difficult to pretend to be a sex slave.

"Touch my pussy, baby." Aaron's shaking fingers moved under the water to Stephanie's soft lips. He rubbed her like he would Abby. He tried to imagine she was Abby, but he knew she wasn't. Aaron now wished the ring did work; the fingers on his cock wouldn't have him on the edge of exploding into the bubbly water. He rubbed Stephanie and saw that Connie and Abby were kissing. He knew how soft his sister's lips were when he kissed her.

Stephanie released his cock and sat on the edge of the hot tub. "Lick me, Aaron."

The boy tried not to hesitate as he pressed his face into Stephanie's pussy. He peeked over her leg and saw his sister enthusiastically lapping Connie's cunt. She made it look as if she was intently concentrating on giving Connie her best effort. Aaron decided to try to give the same illusion with Stephanie. His tongue licked the young girl who believed he was her slave. He sucked her pussy lips, drawing them out into long sheets of flesh that he chewed on with his lips. Connie and Stephanie sat side-by-side on the edge of the hot tub while the Collins twins ate their pussies.

Aaron jerked in surprise when a small hand surrounded his hard cock under the swirling water. It could only be his sister's. She began to jerk him off while she went down on Connie. Aaron moved his hand over and found Abby's firm ass. He massaged her round bottom as he ate Stephanie. His fingers slid down her crack and over her tiny back door. His reach stopped there. His fingers couldn't get further unless he moved away from Stephanie. He knew his tongue's contact with her bouncing cunt was most important. Abby pressed back against her bother's finger and rolled her bottom. She pushed back until Aaron's finger entered her asshole. She hadn't told Aaron, when they had became lovers, that she loved her asshole touched when she masturbated. She had become adept at fingering both holes until she came, sometimes using a small hairbrush to enter her butt and fuck her little hole while she masturbated. Aaron's finger felt so good and turned her on so much she jerked his cock harder.

The girls on the edge of the hot tub were on the edge of climaxing; Connie pulled Abby's short hair and cried out, "Eat my cunt, you little pussylicker. You're so fucking good at this!"

Abby lapped at Connie's hard clit frantically, giving her all to bring the girl to orgasm. Her own orgasm was almost there. Her brother's finger in her ass and her rapid drumbeat on her clit had her racing to orgasm with Connie. When Aaron's cock jerked in her hand and fired his load into the hot water, Abby came too. Aaron moaned into Stephanie's pussy while his spurts mixed with the rapid moving water and vanished.

Stephanie neared her climax. Abby and Connie cuddled on the side of the tub as Aaron worked her near the paradise she sought. Stephanie pushed away Aaron's head and turned around, presenting him with her dripping ass. "Fuck me now. Put your cock into me."

Aaron rose and displayed his limp cock. Stephanie gazed in horror at the useless appendage. Abby smiled at her brother.

Stephanie sputtered, "What the fuck? Where's your fucking hard-on?" Aaron looked down at the tube of flesh uselessly dangling between his legs. He shrugged his shoulders. The frustrated girl grabbed his arm and demanded, "Get a fucking hard-on, now!"

Abby panicked. She new he wouldn't respond to her command. The hypnotic suggestion would stop that. She did the only thing she could. Abby moved away from Connie and knelt before her brother and took his cock into her mouth. Despite the angry figure of Stephanie behind his sister, Aaron's cock began to grow in her mouth. His sister's tongue worked its magic to create Stephanie's wand. She took him into her throat and rubbed his balls. A thought leaped into her mind and she let a finger run down his balls and back to his asshole. She rubbed it softly to coax it open. He moaned and his hands grasped her head, and he fucked her mouth as her finger worked up his ass. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to pull her off his cock and tell her to stop finger-fucking his ass, but the sensation was too intense. Her long, piano-strengthened finger felt too good inside him. He knew the next time they were alone, he would try the same act on her. She pushed another finger up his ass, and he moaned, "Jesus, Abby that's so fucking good."

Stephanie watched as Abby sucked her brother's cock and finger-fucked his ass. It was too hot, she thought. Connie watched Abby work on Aaron and knew that Abby was going to get his sperm, not Stephanie. So, she pushed Stephanie down on the side and went down on her sister. Aaron watched the girls on the edge of the pool. Abby sucked her beloved brother's cock; she let her tongue tickle his shaft as her lips suctioned him. She forgot about their ruse. Her hand rubbed her clit as she tried to make him cum. His semen was hers, not Stephanie's. She wanted his rich cream running down to her stomach, not buried deep in Stephanie's pussy.

The door to the small building opened and Pete walked in. He surveyed the debauchery. The sight of Connie going down on Stephanie was a daily event. He smiled at Abby going down on her brother. He knew the pair from school and was surprised to see them having sex in the Davis' hot tub. Both twins saw the silver ring on his finger.

Stephanie lifted her head. "Pete, get in here and fuck somebody! Get Mr. Dragon busy!"

He moved with relaxed confidence as he dropped his clothes on the pile and slipped into the tub. He spotted Connie's ass high in the air as she went down on Stephanie, but it was the new, pink ass just visible through the waters that drew him to it. Abby tried not to break her rhythm on Aaron's cock when Pete moved behind her. His hand touched her shoulder and a blaze of sexual desire ripped through her. Aaron heard and felt his sister's loud cry of passion. He was stunned at the size of Pete's cock. He watched thin boy pull up his sister's ass and move behind her.

Pete grinned at Aaron, "Hey, Aaron, funny meeting you here. Is that Abby sucking your dick?"

Aaron nodded weakly.

"You don't mind if I fuck her, do you?"

Aaron shook his head. It took all of Aaron's self-control to allow the boy wearing the ring to push his huge cock into his sister. Pete rubbed his ring over Abby's ass cheek as his head pried open her pussy. Aaron knew that Pete's ring would turn his sister into a screaming fuck machine. Abby released Aaron's cock and wailed, "Oh, fuck!" She turned to see Pete behind her. He pushed more of his dragon into her cave. "Oh, shit! You're fucking huge."

Pete grinned broadly. He loved it when girls or women said this.

Abby keened, "You're so fucking hot. Bury that fucker in me."

The door opened again and Sarah entered. A normal mother, upon entering a room where three young teens were involved in an orgy with a pair of young twins, would have broken up the party. Paul's mother carefully surveyed the scene to best determine where to fit in. She unzipped her shorts and untied her halter and dropped them on the twins' clothes. The object that attracted her most was Aaron's hard cock. She stepped into the tub. Aaron controlled his fear as Sarah approached him. The complete submission of his sister to Pete's cock amazed him. He thought about his best course and decided to just surrender; he raised his right hand to the woman easily as old as his mother. His courage, fed by Sarah's ring, led him to take her hand, aggressively pull her into the tub and turn her around so her hands had to support her body on the edge of the tub.

Aaron, working under Sarah's power, held his control as he stepped behind her and pressed his cock into her pussy. Though bound in her spider's wed, he still had his wits about him when his thighs pressed hard against her ass. Sarah looked back and him and reached for his body with her ring. Aaron took her arm by the elbow and pushed it back to the edge of the tub. Sarah was surprised at the rough treatment from the young man. She put her hands where he wanted and said, "Fuck me, big boy." Aaron put his cock to the older woman's pussy and shoved it home.

"Shit, you little stud. Fuck me!" Aaron saw white cream bubbling around Sarah's pussy lips. It didn't take Einstein to know that Paul's sperm filled his mother's pussy.

Aaron, hoping Sarah's control would ebb without ring contact, fucked her hard to keep her hands on the edge of the tub. Watching his sister's frantic acceptance of Pete's beast, he rammed his cock as deep into Paul's mother as he could.

Pete grinned at Aaron. "Fuck her hard, she loves it." Pete pulled Abby's hips back on his dick, grinning while listening to the young girl's scream as she came on his cock. Aaron watched his sister's convulsive spasms as Pete kept fucking her through her climax. Aaron applied the same hard strokes to Sarah, and even grabbed a handful of Sarah's black hair and pulled her back on his cock. He forcefully pumped his cock into her cunt. Sarah moaned and encouraged the boy, "Harder, you little fucker... give me your hard cock... fuck me like you mean it, boy." Sarah barked at him.

Pete cried out, "I'm cumming, Abby."

Abby lifted her head and looked directly at Aaron. "Fuck her, Aaron. Give her your cum. Like Pete's giving me his!"

Sarah screamed, "I'm cumming. He's so fucking good!" Aaron rammed his long prick up into Sarah and spurted his juice into her. He flushed the contents of his balls into her throbbing pussy. Abby shrieked as she came with Pete. The orgasm overcame her, and she sprayed her juices into the water.

Connie and Stephanie watched the two couples thrash through their climaxes. Pete patted Abby's ass. "You're very good."

Abby smiled and nodded. She knew he was. His cock won her over. She knew she was going to have it again and often.

Sarah rose and faced Aaron. She kissed him and said, "I need a nap." She picked up her clothes, but didn't put them on. Aaron watched her bare ass as she left.

Stephanie kissed Abby. "Don't Pete just drive you crazy when he fucks you?"

Abby gushed, "It was the best fuck ever! His cock drove me crazy. Can I fuck him again soon?"

Aaron glared at his sister. He tried to remember she was under his influence, but the words hurt him deeply. He hoped the effect would wear off soon. Aaron easily saw the deference the others paid to Pete. That long cock drew the eyes of the girls. Aaron wanted to leave immediately, but knew that was impossible. He was at the pleasure of this family of ring wearers. His sister was deep under their control at the moment. He also knew they would have to return after he modified the post-hypnotic suggestion to protect them from Sarah's control and, hopefully, from the power of the boy wearing the silver ring and swinging the fat bat.

Aaron was proud he had maintained his free mind during the day so far. While it bothered him that he was watching his sister lifted to new heights of sexual arousal by Pete, he did enjoy fucking Sarah. This first taste of a mature pussy pleased him. The woman obviously loved to fuck and knew how to inspire a boy to his greatest efforts. He was learning that sex was never simple.

Connie stood up and said, "Let's go get some sun."

Aaron followed, nervous at being naked outside. His sister loved it; she pirouetted about the lawn in her birthday suit until she landed breathless on the blanket the four occupied. She rolled back on the blanket and shouted, "Someone fuck me!"

Connie and Stephanie laughed. Connie said, "What should we do, you horny little cunt?"

"I don't care. Eat my pussy, fuck my pussy," she giggled loudly, "fuck my ass." She lifted her legs into the air and waved them about. She rolled over and lifted her round little bottom into the air and said, "Eat my ass."

Aaron watched in horror. He knew how she was going to feel when the hypnosis uncovered the afternoon for her. She was still under Pete's spell. Aaron saw how powerful his control was. Aaron wished he had a ring. He would show them. He would fuck them all!

Stephanie looked at Abby's cute little bottom and leaned over to kiss it. Connie kissed her other cheek. She looked at Aaron. "Aaron, kiss your sister's pretty ass. Doesn't she have a pretty ass?"

Connie and Stephanie looked at Aaron, and he knew a vigorous response was necessary to prevent any suspicion. Aaron leaned between the two girls and ran his tongue down her crack, over her little butt hole and into her pussy.

Abby moaned and said, "Oh, that was fucking good." The girls rubbed their rings on her bottom, so Abby knew she had to turn up the volume.

She raised her ass. "Do it again, please, Aaron!"

Aaron repeated his trip between her pale ass cheeks. Connie pointed at him and said, "He's getting hard licking his sister's ass." The boy knew his nasty use of his sister was turning him on.

Connie rubbed her ring over his ass. "Do you want her tight little hole, Aaron?" The ring had no effect on him, but the sight of his sister's butt up on the blanket did.

Stephanie picked up a tube from the blanket and squirted some clear gel on her fingers. "Do you want to fuck her ass?"

Aaron looked at the gel Stephanie was about to apply to his sister's asshole. He knew he shouldn't. He was working up the nerve to say no when Abby looked over her shoulder and said, "Try it, Aaron, try putting your cock in my ass. I want to know what it feels like."

His will to resist died. Connie pushed him behind his sister. "Give me some lube, sis." Stephanie squirted a glob on Connie's fingers. Aaron watched as she coated his cock heavily in the clear, oily substance. His cock was ready, his sister was very ready, so he let the girls take his cock and rub it over his sister's glistening asshole.

"Do it, Aaron!" Abby reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. She still vibrated from Pete's hard fucking. She wanted more.

Connie giggled, "Put it in her, big boy. She wants it."

Stephanie centered his cock, and Connie pushed back Abby's ass. He watched as, at first, nothing happened, but then his sister's ass began to open around the head of his cock. The small ring expanded, and soon, at Stephanie's push, the head of his cock disappeared into Abby's ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.