Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 50

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 50 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Colette Marino worked the High Roller room at the Crazy Dog Casino. Ten years of bringing cocktails to the rich had given her enough material for a book. A book that was almost complete. She had shopped a couple of sample chapters around and two of the large publishing houses were bidding on it now. It told all. Everything. She had bedded many Hollywood stars and famous businessmen and women.

She spotted Randy and Bridget dropping five-dollar tokens into side-by-side slot machines. She walked up to the previous owners. "Can I get you something to drink?" She wondered if they recognized her. If they did she knew it would be because of her tits.

Both Randy and Bridget stared down the Grand Canyon of cleavage she carried around. A boob job just before she started working here had made stares at her tits routine. Colette got pissed when a customer ignored her big beauties.

As the bartender poured two gin and tonics, Colette watched the brother and sister play the slots. She watched them pour the tokens into the slot, pulling the handle, and never caring if they won or lost. They also touched each other more than a brother and sister should. A hand on a thigh, fingers run along an arm, and arms around the back in a light embrace. She imagined them in bed together—with her. She had never done a brother-sister combo before. She once did a very famous mom and daughter, as well as a father and son. Each took up a nice chapter in her book.

She took the drinks back and set them down making tit contact with both brother and sister. She walked off with four five-dollar chips on her tray. Not a great tip, she thought, but then they're still sober.

Colette kept a close watch on their glasses. Not a hard job in an empty room. The High Rollers room at the Crazy Dog was empty except for Randy and Bridget. The Mirage, the Bellagio, and the other new hotels built over the years had emptied the now tawdry room. No dealers stood at the blackjack tables, no crew stood by at the craps table. If a high roller wanted to play they pulled the employees off the regular tables. Colette kept her players supplied with alcohol. After a couple of hours the pair were up twenty thousand and feeling no pain. While serving their fourth round of drinks Bridget grabbed one of Colette's tits and gave it a good squeeze for luck, she said. Randy quickly fondled the other one. Since then with every round she delivered her babies were handled a little more freely. This was fine with Colette as the tips went up too. Last round the pair left fifty dollars on her tray.

Colette watched as they hit a $25,000 pay off. Randy scooped the coins into a bucket and Colette brought over two glasses of champagne. The winners toasted Colette who stayed between them watching them continue to pump coins into the slot machines. Her rested her arms on their shoulders. Bridget leaned down and gave Colette's plump boob a kiss. Randy followed up on her other tit. She looked up at the security cameras and winked.

She spent the next half-hour standing between the drunken couple. Her timing was superb; she was off in ten minutes and the couple couldn't leave her tits alone. Bridget broke the ice and said, "You're so fucking beautiful. Do you get off soon?"

Colette nodded. "I could leave now."

Randy scooped up his bucket, now full of five-dollar tokens. "Come party with us."

Colette hesitated two seconds and replied, "Sure. Where?"

"We have a penthouse suite—hot tub, the works!"

Colette knew the penthouse suites well from her many visits with celebrities.

"Which one?"

"No. 2"

"Let me change and I'll meet you."

Randy and Bridget cashed in their buckets of tokens and walked away with $45,000 between the two of them. When they entered their suite, Randy turned to his sister and ordered, "Get your clothes off and get on the bed." Bridget obeyed, enjoying the commanding tone in her brother's voice. She stripped quickly and dropped back waiting for him to use her.

Randy took their winnings and stripped the wrappers off the bundles of bills. He tossed the bills into the air and they fluttered down onto Bridget's nude body. She gathered the bills up and squealed, "I'm having a money bath, baby. Come wash me."

Randy stripped and knelt on the bed by his sister and rubbed the hundred-dollar bills all over her body. Bridget pulled her brother down on top of her and she tossed handfuls of bills over the two of them. Randy pushed his cock into her and the money-covered couple began to fuck.

A knock on the door interrupted them. Randy jumped off the bed and peeped out the spy hole. He saw Colette dressed in a tight knit top and a very short skirt. He opened the door all the way. "Nice, honey," she said as she checked out his cock. She entered and grabbed his moist prick. "You two get started without me?" Sniffing her fingers, she added, "It looks like it." Bridget lay back under the bills and said, "Get your clothes off and join us."

Colette opened her purse and pulled out a small glass vial. "I brought some party powder along." She set the vial on the desk, crossed her arms and pulled off her top. Her DD's rode high as the brother and sister came over to her.

Bridget cupped one of the huge tits and gasped, "I've wanted to do that all night."

"Go ahead, honey. Give it a kiss if you want." Colette welcomed Bridget's mouth as it suctioned one of her hard nipples. "Here, baby, try this." Colette with a practiced hand laid down a line of coke along the top of her tit. Randy rolled up one of the hundred-dollar bills and handed it to his sister. Bridget clumsily took it; she'd never done coke before. "Just put the bill up your nose, close off the other side and suck, honey." Bridget managed to get every grain of the white powder off Colette's tit.

Bridget's eyes opened wide and a big smile stretched across her face, and said, "You try it, Randy." The cocktail waitress laid out another line over her other tit. Randy leaned down but couldn't make his body inhale the white powder. A vision of Carol filled his mind and his desire for the drug vanished.

Bridget caressed his cheek, "What's the matter, little brother?"

He pulled back from the tanned breast. "I think I'll just have another drink." Colette gave a strange look as Randy walked to the bar and filled a highball glass with ice and poured it full of Scotch.

"Oh, fuck yes," He said and downed it in one long drink. Bridget leaned over and took Randy's line up her nose. She licked Colette's tit where a few tiny grains remained. Bright stood up straight and offered her tit for Colette's use. A line was quickly drawn and the cocktail waitress took her turn. Bridget moaned when Colette dragged the bill over her tit.

"Colette, can you get us some coke? This is fucking fantastic." Bridget's mind soared under the stimulant.

"Sure, baby, just give me some cash and I'll bring you by some later."

Bridget waved at the bed. "Take what you need."

Randy was mixing another drink while Colette scooped up about five thousand dollars and stuffed it into her purse. She began to see possibilities in this incestuous couple. Bridget came up behind Colette, who was afraid she saw how much she had taken, but Bridget was only interested in fondling her tits. "I'm horny, Colette. Let's fuck." She fumbled with Colette's skirt, but soon had it lying on the floor. The waitress was naked and Bridget nudged her onto the bed. Colette turned and rolled onto her back. When she was flat on the bed she raised her long legs into the air and showed off her freshly waxed pussy. Bridget gaped at the full lips and the fat clit that peaked out from the wet folds of skin. She knelt at the end of the bed and lowered her head. Her mind was whirling like a tornado as her long lapped at the perfect pussy before her. Colette granted that she had above average talent for eating pussy.

Colette looked at Randy standing by the bed watching. "Why don't you bring that big cock over here and let me see it there's any of Bridget's juice still on it." Randy jumped at the chance to push his dick between Colette's brightly painted lips. Colette softly sucked him and put her hand down on Bridget's bobbing head. She relaxed and let the brother and sister worked their magic. Her interest in the couple was monetary, but she wasn't above letting them pleasure her either. She wanted to see Randy fuck his sister, that would be hot, she thought.

Bridget brought Colette to an orgasm with her enthusiastic pussy eating. Colette moved up the bed to the headboard making Bridget chase her to keep her mouth on the waitress' pussy.

Colette gasped at Randy, "Fuck Bridget. I want to see you fuck your sister!"

Randy cackled drunkenly and knee-walked around to Bridget's ass. He lifted her hips and slipped his cock into her wet cunt. Bridget paused to whine, "Fuck me, Randy," and returned to Colette's pussy. Her brother did as asked and the sound of flesh slapping flesh joined the cries of Colette as she climaxed again.

Bridget held on tight to Colette's hips and ate her though her orgasm. Randy fucked his sister's tight cunt and watched her go down on the busty cocktail waitress. He thought, we have to do this again; pick up some slut waitress and bring her up here, filler her up on coke, and then bang the shit out of her.

Randy uncorked from Bridget and pulled her hair to roll her off to the side. Colette lay wide open for him; he dropped onto her body and shoved his cock into her. He pumped strongly as she moaned "fuck me" and "harder" and "deeper." Bridge watched until Colette made a V sign in front of her lips and stuck out her tongue. The horny ex-casino owner scrambled to sit on Colette's face. She faced her brother and leaned down and kissed him, before say. "This is so fucking good, Randy."

"Oh, yeah, Bridget, we've got to do this again. Fuck she's tight."

"Fuck her, baby brother. Fuck her wet cunt."

"Yeah, fucking her hard, baby."

"I ate her out and made her cunt wet for you."

"Thank you, Bridget." Their lips pressed together and their tongues wrestled as the threesome climbed the mountain.

Bridget came first as Colette's experienced tongue lapped at her clit. Randy filled Colette's cunt with cum as Colette let out a scream and wet his cock with her juices. They slumped down to the bed and caught their breath. Bridget got up and went to the table and picked up the vial of coke. "Anybody up for some more?"

Randy said, "Sure."

Colette said, "Let's snort it off his cock, Bridget!"

"Fucking A." Bridget replied.

Colette left the couple dead asleep on their bed. Randy had penetrated every hole in both women. The coke ran out and the party finally ran down. Randy tried twice to snort a line, but Carol's face kept appearing, making his desire vanish. During the wild orgy, Colette managed to stuff another ten grand into her purse while Randy was fucking Bridget's ass. The two were so out of it, screaming and moaning, Colette thought she could have taken it all.


Jerry woke up without the alarm. He awoke pressed against a very warm, very naked body. A quick touch over her round hip let him know the body was very female. He knew it had to be Sarah, but what was she doing in is bed? He tried to move away from her gently, but he realized she was awake and her hand reached back to keep him close to her. "Don't get up yet, Jerry."

"I'm don't' know about this, Sarah." He didn't move, but was very nervous about her being in his bed.

She snuggled her bottom back on his cock. "I like the feel of that."

"What about Mr. Davis, Sarah. Won't he be unhappy?"

"Mr. Davis is happy when I'm happy, but I'm not my happiest yet."

"No?" Her hand stole between them and pulled his cock from his briefs." She pressed it to her pussy and the end vanished into her.

"Oh, shit. That's hot." Jerry gasped.

"You like that? You're a pretty big boy."

"Oh, Lord." He lost his inhibitions about fucking the boss, and shoved his dick deep into her wet cunt. Sarah grunted, "Yes, Jerry, fuck me. I need this." His cock lathered her pussy so a soft white cream leaked from her. He rolled her over on her stomach and covered her with his dark body. He took her arms and pushed the up and captured her hands in his. He held her immobile as his strong muscles forced his cock into her deep and hard. She arched her head. "Jerry, fuck me. Fuck your white bitch."

He slammed his dick hard into her in reply. He could tell Sarah was a dirty girl when she wanted to be. "You like this, bitch." He built up to a colossal pace. The bed squeaked with the force of his blows. Sarah screamed back at him, "Give me that big black cock you crazy motherfucker." She strained to shove her ass back against his weight. "Fuck my cunt, you black stud."

Jerry knew this was the hottest fuck he ever received from a white woman. His balls slapped her ass. The noise in the room grew in volume as Sarah groaned under the weight of Jerry's body as his fat prick fucked her boiling cunt. "Such a hot white pussy, Sarah. Take my fucking cock, baby." He slammed her hard and Sarah cried out as his cock snapped her cunt open. Sarah's vision turned dark as Jerry's cock drove her to a shattering orgasm. Jerry felt her thrashing through her cum and then grow still. He fucked her limp body until his cock spewed his cum into her. He jabbed her pussy with each spurt of his semen. He rolled off of her and lay next to her sleeping body.

The alarm began beeping and Jerry had to reach over Sarah to shut it off. She woke up with his body over hers. "Mmm, big boy, you want some more? Eh... okay." She snuggled him between her legs.

"Sarah, we need to get going if we're going to make New York in time." He sat up between her legs and looked at the lush body lying before him. "You're gorgeous!"

She laughed, "That's not how to get me out of bed." She wrapped her legs around him and playfully pulled him over her.

He had a serious look. "I don't want to risk this job, Sarah."

"You mean by fucking me?"

He nodded.

"Jerry, you just cemented your job quite nicely. It will be even more firm when I tell Carol what a great fuck you are."

"No! You wouldn't!" His eyes wide.

"Yes, I will. Carol loves big, dark men on top of her and inside her."

"I'm not sure how I should feel about being wanted only for my skin color."

"And this." She stroked his cock. He was responding to her touch. She pulled him to her cunt and said, "We've got to go." With that she pushed him off and jumped out of bed. She dashed into her room, "Be ready in five minutes."


Tobias Adams was late for work again. Harriett beamed at him as he entered the office whistling.

"You seem awfully cheerful today."

"Life is good, Harriett."

She returned his beaming smile, "Yes, it is, Mr. Adams."

He stopped and took her hand. "Call me Toby, it seems so silly that you and I are on such formal terms after working together for so long."

Harriett blushed, and accepted his offer, "Toby, Carly's been in her twice to see you. I hope this doesn't ruin your good mood."

Tobias shrugged his shoulders. "I can handle what ever she can dish out."

Harriett's heart melted. "I know you can,... Toby."

After he stepped into his office Carly walked in the door. "I need to see him."

Harriett buzzed her boss and warned him.

"Send her in."

Tobias stood in front of his desk as his soon to be ex-lover walked in. She raised a finger when he began to speak and said, "It's over, Toby. I've fallen in love with someone else. He's perfect for me and makes me very happy."

Stifling a smile, Tobias said, "When did this happen?"

"Last evening."

"Who is he? Wait, that's none of my business." He walked up to her and hugged her. "You know I only want what's best for you."

She hugged him, but imagined she was in Fredrick's arms. "I know, Toby. I cared a lot for you."

He chuckled, "Invite me to the wedding."

She laughed, "I'm sure you will be." She didn't tell him he would be father of the groom. "Listen, Toby, I've got to get back to work." She kissed his cheek, but smelled Fredrick's cologne, and left his office.

Tobias thought that this must be his lucky day—no make that his lucky week.

Harriett expected to hear shouting and screaming, but Carly passed her with a faint smile on her face, and no good bye.


Abby and Aaron were nervous as they sat at the lunch table. Their friends noticed they seemed remote. The twins avoided looking at each other. Aaron spilled his milk carton, and Abby broke into tears trying to clean it up. Abby dashed out of the cafeteria to the girls' restroom just down the hall. Aaron cleaned up their lunch and followed her to the door.

He waited outside until she emerged. She saw him patiently waiting and threw her arms around him. She cried into his neck and held him tightly. Fortunately for the twins, it was between passages and the halls were empty. So no one saw when Abby raised her face to her brother and kissed him deeply.

They separated knowing, as only twins can, that things were not different. No worse, not better, just different. Abby pulled back from Aaron, but held his hand. Though her glistening eyes she told Aaron of her love for him. Aaron vocalized it. "I love you, Abby."

She hugged him again. "We better get to our next classes."

They separated each wishing school was over.


When the limo carrying Sarah departed the Willard she rolled up the privacy screen for the first time.

"Jerry, you need to make a stop at the first light. Don't pull over, just stop, and I'll tell you when you can roll again. It shouldn't be more than a few seconds."

Her driver followed orders. In his side mirror he saw the door of the limo open and he saw the top of a male head over the open door enter the limo. "You can go now, Jerry." He wondered who he picked up, but knew if Sarah wanted him to know she would have told him.

Freddie Adams skipped school to accompany Sarah to New York. Paul didn't want his mother doing this mission alone. He wanted backup along and Freddie was the only available male ring wearer available.

Sarah looked over the trim young man. She lay her head in his lap and said, "Let me get some sleep." Freddie nodded and he watched the limo take him up the road to New York.

The limo carrying Sarah and Freddie pulled up to the back of Tony's Anastasia's club at noon. The Instructor had substituted Sarah for one of the regular noon dancers for Big Tony's lunch.

Sarah stepped out into the bright New York sun and knocked on the back door. A fat man opened the door and gave her a long look. "Who are you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.