Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 49

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 49 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Connie and Stephanie met Abby in front of the school. When Connie didn't see Aaron, she asked, "Where's your brother?"

"He forgot his inhaler this morning, and got an asthma attack last hour. The nurse let him go home early," Abby lied.

"Cool. Is he okay?" Stephanie was hoping to include him in their after-school fun.

"Yeah, he'll be fine when we get to my house." Abby watched both girls closely, especially their hands. Abby reached out and took Connie's hand. When the cool metal pressed against her palm, she grew warm and felt an enormous attraction to Connie. She concentrated and was able to keep a corner of her mind walled off from the love and devotion she felt.

Connie wasn't surprised that Abby took her hand. She knew the power of the ring and how it could pull victims into its control. She released Abby's hand. She knew she must not attract attention, and girls holding hands in front of the school would do that. She knew that, behind their bedroom doors -- and sometimes behind the stall doors of the school bathrooms -- many of her friends played with each other, but never in public. Playing with girls in public got you branded as a lesbian, even if you were only a little bi.

The trip home was uneventful except for the odor of decaying flesh Connie noticed in the clump of bushes where the dead alligator decomposed. Once away from the school, Connie and Stephanie took turns holding Abby's hand.

Aaron was busy setting up his room for the girls' arrival. He turned his laptop on and set the web cam on a shelf pointed to the center of the room. His video camera sat under a towel on his laundry hamper. Abby's video camera sat up on a bookshelf, overlooking the room. Aaron taped over the red record lights. In the bathroom, he put in a personal digital audio recorder in the cup where he and Abby stored their toothbrushes. It was the latest model and was smaller than a butane lighter. Aaron stationed himself in his sister's room where he could watch the girls approach the house.

He saw the girls and waited until they were at the front door. He raced through his room and the bathroom turning on the video and audio recorders, and then lay down on his bed.

The girls entered, giggling and holding hands. Aaron could plainly see his sister was acting differently. She giggled like a girl just told she had just made the cheerleading squad. Aaron knew Abby didn't like people touching her, yet Connie and Stephanie freely hugged her and she joyfully returned their embraces. Not knowing about the rings, he would have thought she was on drugs.

Stephanie came over and sat down beside Aaron. She laid her hand on his arm, her ring touching him. The same euphoria blossomed from the point of contact. He felt his conscious will fading. In his mind, he tried to hang on; he, like his sister, tried to keep a small corner free to observe his actions.

He stared into Stephanie's eyes as she rubbed his arm, and the last bit of free will he had vanished.

Aaron felt his head clearing as Connie and Stephanie were leaving to go home. He looked at his sister, who appeared flushed. He glanced into his dresser mirror and saw he looked as if he had been violently exercising. An hour had passed, and his memories swore that the four of them had just sat in the room and studied.

Abby showed the girls out, and when she returned, she seemed calm and happy.

Looking askance at his sister, Aaron asked, "What did we do for the past hour?"

His sister gave him a strange look. "We did our homework."

"Are you sure?"

"Are you crazy, Aaron? Of course we did."

Aaron shrugged. "I guess you're right. Let's go get dinner started." The twins went down to the kitchen and got started making dinner.

Tobias Adams was still thinking about his lunch with his wife. Dorothy had come for her first-ever visit to his office wearing only a raincoat. Harriett, his secretary, must have intercepted Carly before she entered for their usual nooner. He was worried that he hadn't heard from Carly all afternoon. Getting bumped from her regular time with him for his wife would have pissed her off. Carly worried him. She was in a position to cause him a lot of trouble if she desired. He tried to decide what to do about her. A lawsuit or the wrong newspaper story would end his career.

After last night, this morning, and today at lunch, Tobias wondered if there was a surprise waiting at home. He couldn't imagine exactly what it would be, but he knew that Dorothy would try hard to please him.

It was the nature of a ring-seduction that the victim doesn't probe deeply into the motives of the seductress. Tobias never thought to ask himself why his wife had been demonstrating such a change in behavior over the past few days. He hadn't thought of his wife in terms of a "hot" body since the early days of their marriage. Dorothy was an exciting, vibrant woman whom he had lost touch with until last night. In the future, he would devote himself to re-establishing that connection they had lost.

Tobias entered the house from the garage. The lights were off all through the house. His nose caught a whiff of perfume and beef, a devastating combination. He walked into the dining room and found his wife nude and setting the table.

"Dear, don't you think the boys might find your dress a little provocative?" He walked up behind her and kissed her neck while fondling her tits.

"Dear, the boys are at your mother's this evening. I think you and I need some time together." It was a little lie; their younger son was at grandma's, but Freddie was on a special assignment. She reached back and fondled his cock. "I need to get reacquainted with this big boy. Now," she turned and unzipped his pants, "I think you're overdressed."

He licked along her ear and sucked gently on the lobe. He couldn't believe this was his wife. He noted a delicate aroma in the air. God, I can smell her sweet juices. He slipped at finger along her pussy, making her pause in unbuttoning his shirt. Her pussy poured out its juices, soaking his finger. He licked it. Her eyes glowed as she watched her husband savor her natural cream.

She made quick work of his clothes, laying them over the back of a dining room chair. Dorothy pulled out a chair for him, and he sat at the head of the table. She knelt by him and kissed his cock, licking up the hard shaft before engulfing his cock. A movement in the kitchen caught his eye; their cook, Maria, moved about the kitchen, making dinner. Tobias panicked, then it sank into his mind, that she was naked too.

He looked down at his wife sucking his cock in the dining room, and then up at his cook making dinner naked. I must be in the Twilight Zone, but it must be the cable version. Maria looked his way and waved. He weakly lifted his hand and waved back.

"Be nice to her, Tobias; do you know how much it cost me to get her to make and serve dinner naked?" Dorothy didn't tell him how much ring rubbing it took also.

Tobias never knew her tits rode so high on her chest. They barely moved as she moved around the kitchen. She couldn't be more than twenty, either. He felt guilty looking at the cook while his wife sucked his cock, but Dorothy captained this show, so he enjoyed the view. He wondered what else lay ahead.

Dorothy knew Tobias was keeping a close eye on Maria. She wanted him firmly in hand — her hand, the hand that coaxed his cum from his balls. Tobias thought he had self-control, but when Maria bent over to remove the meal from the oven, he lost it. Dorothy's appetizer arrived on schedule. She sipped her husband's thick cream as he climaxed from his unusual welcome to the evening meal.

Dorothy stood and walked into the kitchen. Tobias kept his eyes on her ass, thinking he must have been crazy to cheat on this woman. Dorothy returned with a bottle of red wine. She poured, and Tobias noticed three place settings. Dorothy returned to the kitchen and helped Maria lay out the food on the table. Tobias kept his eyes moving between the two women. His pale-skinned wife and Maria's dark brown coloring created a breathtaking contrast. The women placed steaming dishes of food on the table, and then took their seats.

Dorothy picked up her glass of wine. "I make a toast to my dear husband, for being the man he his. I love you, darling." Tobias returned, "I love you, darling." The three of the clinked their glasses and then began eating.

Carly Martinez was pissed. Her bastard boss, Tobias Adams, had jilted her from their normal lunch for fun with his wife. Then he had left early, even before the regular employees, without even calling her or stopping by. She picked up her third Bloody Mary and drank half of it down. I am going to get stinking drunk, and then I'm going to call his wife and tell her all about us. How much he loves me, and how she should get a lawyer for the divorce in her future. I'll tell that old bitch where she really stands. Carly poured down the rest of her drink and went to the bar in her condo to mix another.

In her haze, she thought she heard a knock at her door. That's odd, I didn't buzz anyone up. She peeked through the spy hole in the door and saw a young man dressed in a suit. "Who are you?" she shouted through the door.

"Fredrick Adams. My father is Tobias Adams."

"You're Toby's son?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Why are you here?" Carly weaved as she tried to keep her eye to the spy hole.

"I need to talk to you, ma'am."

"What about?"

"I think you know that already. Does a question asked by a person who already knows the answer truly gain knowledge for anyone?"

Carly stood up. What the fuck did that mean?"

She opened the door, and Freddie stepped into her spacious condo. He knew she was here alone. The Instructor had told him that, along with her security code for entering the building. He looked her over with a frank stare that surprised her. He didn't seem to be out of high school, yet his steady gaze toured her body, and she knew he appreciated her assets.

She wobbled as she pointed to the bar. "Want a drink?" She wasn't sure how to proceed with the son of her lover.

"Sure. Double vodka, straight up." He dropped the name of the drink like that of an old, dear friend.

She pulled the vodka bottle from the under the bar, and she poured him a highball glassful. It was much more than a double, but that wouldn't matter to Freddie. He sipped it without the visible reaction you would expect from a boy his age. Carly bent over the bar, resting on her elbows. Freddie got a much better look at her assets contained in the finest black French silk.

She took a sip of her drink and said, "So, what brings Fredrick Adams to my place instead of his father."

Freddie set his drink on the bar and leaned down so his face was an inch from Carly's. "I'm here to tell you that my mother and father have resolved the differences in their marriage, and that you are now not seeing my father anymore."

Carly listened to the boy, but had trouble concentrating. He had the deepest blue eyes; she thought his eyes were bluer than the deep Pacific. She swayed like on the deck of a ship floating in his eyes. "Why should I do what you say? I could cause your father a lot of trouble."

She watched the smile break out across his lips like dawn. "I know, Carly, but that wouldn't be the proper thing to do."

His smile was infectious. She showed off her perfect teeth when she replied, "I'm not always a proper girl."

His hand smoothly touched her cheek. The silver ring on his finger left a trail of warmth. "I bet you're not." Carly had to concentrate keeping her feet as this boy touched her face. She shifted her stance and felt a squish between her thighs. She was wet. Her pussy glowed with a radiance she was not used to.

She giggled like a teenager. "Sometimes, I can even be very bad."

Freddie moved his face close enough that Carly could feel his sweet breath caress her lips. "I love bad girls, Carly."

Carly Martinez, the hard-nosed career woman, was frozen in Freddie's gaze. She looked at this boy and wanted him more than any man she had ever known. Thoughts flowed into her head of the ecstasy that he would bring her. She needed to be on a bed, her face pressed into the mattress with this boy behind her doggy fucking her—fucking her hard, taking her his bitch.

Freddie pulled his hand back, and Carly's daydream ended. He stood up and turned around, leaning back against the bar. Carly panicked. Why had he stopped touching me? Does he think I'm not attractive? I must look a mess, drinking too much after work. He must think I'm a drunk. I should change, that's it.

She walked around the bar and stopped in front of him. She ran a finger under the lapel of his suit. "Fredrick, would you mind waiting while I put on something more comfortable?"

He tipped his glass and looked at her above the rim. His mom had told him how to do this, and so far, she was dead on. He set the glass on the bar. "Sure. I'll just sit in the living room."

Carly darted back to her bedroom. She began yanking open drawers in her dressers. What to wear? She pulled out clothes and spread them over her bed. She matched tops to bottoms and tossed them back. She thought about maybe he would like her in nightwear, of which she had plenty, gifts from past lovers. Going out in underwear will make me look like a real slut. She spotted a pair of white hot pants she had bought in Myrtle Beach last summer when she went down with two friends from work. She wore them to a bar that night, and the three of them got very lucky. She stripped off her business suit and pulled up the white cotton pants. Her panties were too visible. She removed the hot pants and panties, and then put back on the hot pants. She checked the mirror and decided they were so tight you could have counted her pubic hairs through the material, if she had had any. She pulled up on the waistband to create a distinct camel toe. Perfect. She found the top she had bought then and looked in the mirror. Her flat stomach was visible between the foot-long gap between her hot pants and the crop top that said, "Born to be Wild." She found a pair of high-heeled sandals and made a final check.

She ignored Freddie when she walked out from her bedroom. She made herself another Bloody Mary and poured him another glass full of vodka. He's going to be too drunk to be able to resist me.

She saw Freddie was reading an Atlantic Monthly from two years ago, he had picked up from her coffee table. He looked up at her and took his drink, "You look very nice." Nice? Nice? I dressed like a South Beach hooker, and all he can say is nice?

"Thanks, Fredrick." She stood before him, her body language demanding a better compliment. Freddie finally stood up and moved close to her. His hand lightly moved to the top of her pants. He ran a finger under the waistband. He smiled and leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Maybe I should say you look fucking good enough to eat."

Carly's white hot pants betrayed the effect of Freddie's words as he could actually see her labia swelling with arousal. He couldn't see the vee of her camel toe turn damp, but his nose sniffed the air for the aroma of an aroused female. It was there. He moved his hand around the curve of her hip to just above the top of her pants. He rubbed her brown skin and pulled her closer.

"Would you like that?" His words weren't a question to her, but a demand.

Carly moved forward. Her nipples, through the thin cotton top, brushed the front of his suit. "Yes, I would love that." His father's mistress hadn't thought of Tobias Adams for nearly fifteen minutes.

"Love what?" Freddie was under orders.

He shifted forward, and Carly could feel his hard cock brush the front of her tight pants. She said out loud, with no effort to hide her desire, "I would love to have you eat me."

Freddie's hand on her hip moved down and inside her pants. He spread his fingers over her smooth ass and pulled her hard against him. He smiled, "Anything more than eating?"

She gasped, "After eating comes fucking?"

"You want to fuck me?"

"Yes, please." His lips met hers at these words. She accepted the single most exciting kiss of her life. His confidence as he tossed and sucked on her tongue made her limp, her breasts ache, and her pussy ready for fucking now.

Freddie lowered her down to the couch. He raised her brief shirt, and her tits were his. His mouth sucked the painfully sore nipples. Carly knew her nipples ached for his mouth. The pain left at the touch of his lips and pleasure surged through her. She reached down and found an impressive cock pointing down his pants. Energy flowed through her, and she pushed up on Freddie and quickly unzipped his pants. Her hand found that long, hard cock and pulled it free.

"Let me suck it, Fredrick."

He nodded, and she dove down to take him in her mouth. He loved it that she called him "Fredrick". Seventeen years of "Freddie" was getting tiring. To have a woman almost thirty call him "Fredrick" was a pleasure. He would never allow her to call him "Freddie."

She was good at this, he thought. Not in the league of his mother, but very good. She gave a very wet blowjob; her saliva dripped down his shaft. She tried to take it all, but fell a couple of inches short. He pulled up on her black hair. "Strip."

Carly stood, and in two seconds was naked.

"Turn around. Let me see you."

Carly turned slowly, allowing him to carefully consider where to put the USDA Prime stamp. Freddie stood up and began to remove his clothes. Watching for a second, Carly jumped in to help. Freddie slowly removed his clothes while Carly frantically tried to hurry him along.

When he was naked, he pushed her back onto the couch. "I think I said you were good enough to eat."

Carly's feet came up to the cushion, and her legs went as wide as possible. Her wide eyes followed Freddie's gaze as he lowered his mouth to her pussy. The touch of his tongue ripped a loud moan from her. She felt every fold of skin his tongue touched. It was a magic wand that cast a spell over every nerve ending in her pussy, each nerve stimulated for maximum effect. He used his ring like a clit ring, rubbing it over her little nub. In sixty seconds, Carly came for the first time. She felt a warm rush and watched as she showered Freddie's face with her liquids. An astounding jet blasted his face. It spayed on the couch, the floor and all over Freddie.

He sat down on the couch next to her, his cock pointing skyward. "Fuck me, Carly."

The woman threw her leg over him and rose up to align his cock. She took him at once, dropping down to his thighs.

"You do the work, babe." He ordered.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and began posting on his cock. Pleasure surged through her at each stroke. Freddie put his hands on her ass and pulled her down hard.

"Oh, Fredrick, your cock is so fucking good."

He let a finger trail over her asshole. She shivered and pumped harder. His index finger drew a circle around it. Carly came again. He sucked her bouncing tits and pressed his finger inside her. She came again.

"Can I have you here?"

She knew what he meant. "I've never had it in there."

"But you'll take me there, won't you."

She said, "Of course," as if it were his right.

"Maybe next time."

She moaned at the idea that she was going to feel like this again.

Freddie said, "I'm going to cum. Take it in your mouth."

Without hesitation, Carly dropped to the floor and began energetically blowing Freddie, waiting for his cum. When he came, she made a grand effort to swallow it all, but she did lose some that trickled down her face. Freddie lay back and watched as she licked up every trace of sperm from his cock. She looked into those blue eyes.

"Is it true? Do you want to see me again?"

"I don't know." The fear of loss showed on her face. "Will you let my father go back to my mother without causing trouble?"

She was desperate. "Of course, I won't cause him any trouble. When can I see you again?"

"How about this weekend? You can take me down to the shore, and we can spend a day at the beach."

She licked his balls, "That would be great."

"I think you should rent a hotel room, in case we need it."

"Don't worry, I'll get us a suite at a hotel right on the beach. Then we won't lose a lot of time getting back to the room."

He smiled. "You think of everything."

She began sucking him again, and within seconds, he had another rigid hard-on. Rising and extending a hand, she said, "Let's go back to the bedroom; I've got some K-Y in the nightstand. You were making overtures toward my ass that I want you to make good on."

Freddie followed her.

At eight o'clock, Freddie was on the sidewalk in front of Carly's condo when his mother pulled over to the sidewalk. He got into her car.

She gave him a look. "How did it go?"

"It went fine, Mom. Dad will never see her again."

Dorothy rubbed her son's leg, "I knew you could do it."

"She wants to take me to the shore this weekend."

"I think you should go, Freddie. It would be a nice reward for a job well done."

"Mom, could you stop calling me Freddie. It makes me sound like such a child."

His mother gave him an appraising stare. "What should I call you?"

"Fredrick."

Dorothy giggled. "No, I will not call you Fredrick, but I will shorten it to Fred. Can you live with that?"

The boy nodded as he rested his hand on his mother's leg.

"How was dinner? Did Dad like Maria?"

"Oh, your father loved her, but he didn't get to touch." Dorothy giggled.

Freddie laughed, "Well, what about you?"

His mother licked her lips, "She was my dessert."

Jerry drive the limo up to the entrance of the Willard Hotel in Washington, D.C. Hey came around and opened the door for Sarah. She checked them in while he supervised unloading the small amount of luggage they had brought and parked the limo. Sarah and Jerry had adjoining rooms on the third floor.

She stood in the doorway and said, "Jerry, I'm going to bed now. We've got a long day tomorrow.' She pushed his door open. "Would you leave your door open in case I need something?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.