Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 4: Paul finally loses something he's had far too long

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Paul finally loses something he's had far too long - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Sarah returned from her shopping trip as Paul was buffing out the last bit of wax.

"Paul, you always make my car shine so nicely. Thanks, honey."

"You're welcome, mom."

"Are Connie and Stephanie back from the mall?"

"They never went, she and Connie stopped to get her money, and they stayed to help me wash and polish the car." Now, this wasn't the full truth, but was all he would swear to now.

"Where are they?"

"I think they're up in Connie's room." He sent them up there after their fun because his father said the car had to be polished by his return. Paul knew that he meant it, and didn't want to offer as an explanation that he had also wanted to get a blowjob from Stephanie after his sister had blown him.

"Thanks, hon," and she swiveled on her high heels and strode up the sidewalk to their front door."

Sarah put her packages on the counter and looked out the window and watched Paul stowing the hose and bucket in the garage. Pleasure surged though her as she watched him walk from the car to the garage. He is so handsome and virile, she thought. Her rise in passion was also linked to an overpowering sense of protectiveness. She could deny him nothing and would grant him anything.

The phone rang.

"Hello."

"Sarah, Carol, we're having a cook out tonight and wondered if all of you would join us."

"I don't think we have any plans. Greg will be home a little after five, but I'm sure we can be there."

"My nephew, John, bought a new suit and my sister, Cathy, thought perhaps Paul would like the old one, if it fit. It's in great shape, he's only worn it a few times"

"I'll have Paul try it on tonight. He needs a new suit. I'll bring some wine, and I have a fresh loaf of French bread."

"That would be great. Come over about 5:30 and we'll have drinks."

Sarah hung up the phone. She enjoyed Carol and Bob's company and these cookouts were always delightful. She opened the window facing the garage and told Paul about the cookout. Slipping off her high heels, Sarah walked back to her bedroom.

In her walk-in closet she removed her blouse and slacks and hung them up. While hanging them up, she saw her image in the dressing mirror on the wall. She admired her plush cleavage and her still trim build. Reaching between her breasts she released her bra and tossed it in the hamper. Forty, she thought, and only a little droop. She pushed down her panties and leaned over, picked them up, to follow the bra into the hamper. Sarah pulled a light yellow sundress from the row of clothes. It slipped smoothly over her naked body. With Paul home from school, she dressed to please him.

She headed upstairs to let Connie know about the cookout. She walked to Connie's door and knocked lightly.

"Connie I'm home. We're going next door for a cook out at 5:30. You'll need to get your homework done."

Sarah heard Connie answer, "Stephanie's here mom, and we're almost done with our homework. I'll be ready."

"Perhaps Stephanie would like to join us."

"Thanks, Mrs. Davis, but I'm going out with my parents tonight. Thank you for asking"

"Ok. I'm going down now to get things together."

Sarah heard giggling as she started toward the stairs. "Girls their age think everything is funny."

Paul finished stowing the hose and closed the garage door. He walked into the house and stopped in the kitchen. He looked around for his mother, not seeing her yelled, "Mom, where are you?"

Sarah was starting down the stairs when she heard Paul call for her. "I'll be right down," she called to him.

She found him in the kitchen making a sandwich. "Don't eat too much, dear, we're having a cookout with the Mathews."

He slapped the top slice of bread on his sandwich and took a bite. He walked over by her and quietly said, "Mom, could we talk about the rings?"

"Sure honey, what do you want to talk about?"

"Could we go somewhere where we won't be disturbed?" "Sure Paul, we could go down in the basement and sit on the couch."

"That's fine."

Paul's eyes focused on the swaying of his mother's hips as he followed her downstairs. They entered the laundry room and walked over to the couch. Paul sat down first, and his mother settled in rather closely to him. She took his hand and said, "What do you want to talk about?"

"I want to talk about the ring you're wearing. Mom, why do you always do what I ask you to?

"Because you tell me to, and it feels like the right thing to do. You would never tell me to do anything that would hurt me. Would you?"

"No."

"See, I have complete faith you will look out for my welfare and happiness, and along with that I must do everything to see to your welfare and happiness."

"So what would you do to make me happy?"

"I would do anything, anything."

"Would you kiss me?"

"Of course."

"Then kiss me."

Sarah turned to Paul and softly applied her lips to his. She caressed his lips and lightly opened hers. She softly bit his lips with hers. Her tongue came out to slide over his lips. Moistened his lips with her tongue, she slipped it into his mouth seeking his. The kiss lasted until Paul pulled back slightly dazed and gazed into the adoring eyes of his other.

"Mom, that was wonderful."

"I thought so too, dear. Would you like another?"

"In a bit, would you let me put my arm around you and cuddle here for a while?"

She scooted over until she sat snugly against Paul and pulled his arm around her, whispering in his ear, "How's that?"

"It's great mom. Do you ever mind me telling you what to do? Are you unhappy about the ring?"

"Oh, no Paul. I would never remove my ring. Pleasing you and serving you is my greatest duty and privilege." She pulled his hand down over her breast and snuggled in closer. He could feel the hard nipple through the dress' fine material.

"Mom, do you realize how dangerous these rings can be? This is something out of a science fiction movie. If the government knew that these rings existed they would make us all disappear to get them." Unconsciously he began squeezing the hard nub of her breast. Sarah's breath began to quicken.

"I know Paul. We must keep their existence a secret. You must be very careful about whom you choose to offer a ring." Paul pulled his fingers up from the hard nipple and slipped under the edge of the yellow dress. He lightly caressed the full top of Sarah's breast the tips of his fingers grazing the erect nipple.

"I need to get advice about this, but I can't trust anyone who doesn't have a ring, but I don't dare hand out anymore rings without good advice." Sarah was getting very turned on. She slid her hand over to Paul's crotch to see if his cock was hard. It was.

"Paul, let's ask Carol Mathews, she's one of the town's top lawyers. She's very intelligent and could help us figure out what to do." She stroked the hardness in his pants feeling it reach full hardness.

"Do I dare talk this over someone who's not wearing a ring? Could we trust her not to tell? This is so dangerous."

"I think I should give her a ring. I know she would take one from me. Then we could all sit down and decide on our best course of action. She can't know how to advise us about the rings without knowing what it is to wear one."

"I don't know. Turning a close friend into a slave doesn't seem right to me. When you and Connie got rings we didn't know the power they had, and Connie gave Stephanie a ring without asking me." Sarah began to pull down Paul's zipper. She easily undid the snap on his pants. She reached inside and pulled his cock into view.

"I don't see myself as a slave. Slaves are forced work or be punished. You're not forcing me or Connie to do anything."

Paul thought, she must not know about Stephanie yet.

"Paul, I think giving Carol a ring would be a wise course of action. Honey, we ring wearers are very happy and so I wouldn't worry about Carol being angry about the ring. I can give it to her." She loved the feel of her hand sliding up his hard cock, encircling the head, and descending to his balls.

"Mom, do you think she could help us use them in different ways?"

"What kind of ways?" Paul fully slipped his hand inside the neckline of her dress taking her full bare tit into his hand. He lightly pinched the nipple and felt Sarah tremble against his body. He reached around and cupped the fullness of her large, soft tit.

"Well, right now we're just using them for pleasure. I know there's nothing wrong with that, but don't you think that a little money would help out too?" She rubbed his pre-cum over the head of his cock making the head slick.

"More money wouldn't hurt. We have tried to save for your educations, but you're both good students and we could use the money to send you to good schools. Paul, Carol would be a valuable addition to our group. She could advise and, perhaps, protect us from trouble."

"Ok, Mom. Give her a ring."

"Good, I am glad that's settled." She moved so she was kneeling on the couch next to him. She reached down and pulled her dress up to her waist and swung a leg over Paul. She reached down and aligned his cock with her pussy. "Now, let me settle my pussy over your hard cock."

She lowered her cunt until the head of Paul's cock split her wet lips. Connie may have given him his first blowjob, but she would be giving him his first fuck. She lowered herself over his big cock and didn't stop until she felt his balls cuddle up to her ass.

Paul felt his cock fill his mother's pussy. She was so hot inside. He hooked the dress straps and pulled them down exposing her lush titties. He leaned into her scent and took the nipple into his mouth his fingers had teased earlier.

Sarah leaned over giving Paul her breast. She whispered into his ear, "Suck my tits. Suck them like when you were a baby. I want you to fuck me Paul. I want to feel your big cock fill my cunt and shoot your hot cum into it. Do you like the feel of my pussy, son? Does it feel good around your cock?"

Paul moved his hands to her hips and pulled her up. His cock withdrew from her cunt. He could see the shine of her juices. His hands reversed direction and he pushed her down on his cock. "Oh, mom this is so good. My cock feels so good in your tight pussy. You are so wet. I don't ever want to leave your hot cunt."

She was panting intensely and whispering into his ear, "Honey, you can fuck mommy and time you want, anywhere you want. All you have to do is ask, baby, and I'll suck your cock, I'll take your big cock into my pussy until you cum, or I'll let you fill my tight ass with your cum."

She stroked her pussy along Paul's cock squeezing with all her power. She wanted his hot cum. Picking up her pace she panted in Paul's ear, "Have you fucked Connie yet?"

Paul reached under her dress and molded his hands around her flexing ass cheeks. He shook his head. "She blew me earlier."

"You should. I bet she has a very tight little pussy. Next time would you like to bend me over the kitchen sink, and take some butter and lube up my ass and fuck me right there, right over the sink, with your cock up my tight little ass."

Paul switched nipples. Leaving the nipple moist, distended, and erect. He sucked hard, rapidly creating a match for the original nipple...

"Paul, suck my tits. Make me cum."

"Mom, I'm cumming." Paul's balls began pushing his cum up his cock and into his mother's hot pussy.

"Me, too. I'm cumming too. Shoot you cum in me baby. Fuck me."

Paul's cock released his load as five or six intense pulses. His mother's pussy squeezed his cock, accepting his hot load. They pumped against each other.

Sarah slowly stood up and reached down to stop the flow of cum from her pussy. She picked up a towel from by the dryer and placed it under her pussy, letting it gather the cum she expelled from her pussy. Paul lay on the couch with his head laid back on the headrest catching his breath.

His mother took the towel stained with their combined fluids and folded it. She opened a cabinet door and carefully placed the towel in the back corner, never to be washed. Sarah smiled and thought, "He was just as good as I thought he would be."

"Do you think she heard anything?"

Connie looked down at Stephanie. She had to look down as she was lying on top of her. They had both removed their shirts and bras and were lying with their breasts pressed together and softly kissing.

Connie answered, "I don't think she did. Even if she did, she wouldn't care."

"Your mom wouldn't care that we're half-naked and making out?"

"I don't think so. My mom and I have an understanding."

"And what kind of understanding is that?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.