Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 47

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 47 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Sarah examined herself in Carol's dressing mirror. The Instructor had designed the white dress she was wearing. Made of silk, the dress shimmered as she moved. Carol had an identical dress. The women were nude under the thin fabric, and each knew the reaction the dresses would cause at Bennigan's.

Sarah walked up behind Carol and slipped her hands under the thin straps that passed for a top. Carol slapped her hands. "You wait until later before sampling my goods." She kissed for friend lightly as to not muss her lipstick.

Paul walked in wearing a tuxedo and said, "The car is waiting."

Carol winked at him. "Is Jerry driving?"

He smiled at her eager question. "Yes, he is."

The two women exchanged a glance. Sarah pulled her son close and said, "Are you sure you're feeling alright?"

Carol whispered in his other ear. "You could stay home and rest while we took Jerry in your place."

Paul chuckled. "You two aren't going to be happy until you've fucked him, are you?"

The women shook their heads, acting shocked. His mother rubbed his prick and said, "I bet he's almost as big as Pete."

Carol added, "Yeah, I would love to sample another black cock." She remembered Ted, the engineer from Detroit that she had fucked at South Beach while Bob took care of his rotund wife, Alice. Jerry might prove interesting. She was happy Paul believed in sharing.

"If you're good girls, you might get your wish." He hurried them down to the car and inside. Sarah got in first -- very slowly -- to give Jerry a good look between her thighs. When Carol saw the view Sarah gave Jerry, she spread her legs a little too far apart on entry, also. The driver closed the door.

Paul coughed. Jerry re-opened the door to let Paul in.

After Jerry had shut the door again, Paul said, "I thought he was going to kidnap you for a moment."

Sarah smiled at her son. "We could only hope."

As their limo pulled up in front of Bennigan's, Andrea was standing on the curb, waiting for them. She opened their door and helped Carol from the car. Andrea watched the woman stand up. Her dress and body were fabulous. The hostess wished Bennigan's would allow her to dress like Carol. Her drab hostess uniform didn't stack up to Carol's almost see-though dress.

Despite her wistful ruminations, her hostess skills stuck with her. "Hello, I am your hostess, Andrea. I am here to serve you tonight."

Paul stepped from the car next. Carol kept between him and Andrea. She knew the effect he could have when women touched him. For a moment, it looked like two people meeting in a hallway and neither can decide with side to pass on as Carol shifted to counter Andrea's move to get to Paul. They did two or three such dance-steps before Andrea saw she couldn't get around the older woman.

Sarah then got out of the car, and Andrea's eyes stuck to the view of pussy she received. Paul's mother solved the current impasse by giving Andrea a good, long look at her privates, distracting the impassioned hostess. She then took the stunned Andrea's hand and pulled her aside enough to let Paul and Carol enter the restaurant before following herself, leaving Andrea in a heated daze on the sidewalk.

Jane met them inside the door. Carol again slipped between the manager and Paul. Carol gave Jane a warm look. The manager was dressed in a see-through black dress. Her nipples were small circles capping her small breasts. No panties showed through the dress. Her make-up was carefully applied.

Sarah moved to beside Carol. The women dressed in identical dresses drew attention. A man standing with his wife in the long waiting line received bruised ribs from her elbow when his eyes wandered to Sarah and Carol. Ignorant of this by-play, Sarah turned to address Jane. "We have a reservation."

Jane breathlessly said, "Yes, follow me." She turned to lead them through the crowd waiting for tables to their room. She heard Carol say, "Nice ass." She gave hers a wiggle in thanks. Sarah slipped behind Paul and intercepted Andrea from coming and trying to reach Paul.

Paul's mother took Andrea by the arm and rubbed her ring into her hot skin. "Andrea, darling. I think you should try to have a little self-control. Paul is ours." She pressed a finger into the back of Andrea's wrist and a hot pain spread through the girl's body. "Remember that." She released Andrea and left her rubbing the back of her hand.

The room was decorated with hundreds of roses, azaleas, and carnations; the table for twenty was replaced by an intimate setting for three. A black leather couch sat against the far wall.

Andrea thought that Jane must have had a similar conversation with Carol, as she saw her boss also rubbing her own wrist. Andrea ached from her conflicting feelings. She wanted to touch Paul and to serve him, but the two cobras guarded him like he was their holy man. She knew if she got an inch too close, she would suffer, but she needed that intimacy. She watched Paul seat his women, then sit down between them. Paul waved Andrea over. She approached, but eyed Carol as she neared. When Carol's face began to darken, she stopped. "May I take your drink orders?" Andrea's voice trembled from passion and fear.

Paul smiled at her. She trembled and wet her panties. "I'll have a mineral water."

Sarah wiggled her finger at Andrea, who approached her carefully. Andrea couldn't help but notice Sarah's breasts were barely covered by the dress. She needed to masturbate terribly. Sarah laid her hand on Andrea's arm. "What would you recommend, dear?"

Andrea thought of one thing not regularly served at Bennigan's, but was hesitant to climb on the table without Sarah's permission.

Jane offered. "I have just the bottle of wine for you." Since Paul's last visit, she had diverted funds to the purchase of a bottle of 2002 Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, Romanée-Conti grand cru. She had no idea if the wine was any good, but it had cost the restaurant $2,890 and Jane hadn't wanted to get caught up short if Paul visited again. She vanished into her office to get it out of the safe.

Andrea led a young woman over and said, "This is your server. This is Penny." Andrea left her and headed for Jane's office.

Paul beamed at her. "I remember you, Penny." The girl creamed her panties. "This is Sarah and Carol." She curtsied to each.

Sarah said, "That's a remarkable uniform, Penny." Penny had modified her Bennigan's uniform, shortening it up to just below her ass. She had also removed the buttons from the blouse, other than the one just above her skirt. Her breasts peeked out with every movement. She stepped between Carol and Sarah. She thought that was safest, after being warned not to get too close to Paul or suffer for it.

"Would you like some appetizers?"

Sarah ran her hand up Penny's leg onto her bare bottom. Her fingers tickled Carol's across Penny's butt. Sarah and Carol spread her lips and rubbed her wet pussy. Penny's eyes swelled. Paul could see his mother and Carol at work in them. Both women removed their fingers and offered the other a taste of Penny. The server watched as each woman licked her juice of the other's finger. Sarah then licked her lips and said, "Penny, dear. I'm sure you don't have anything on the menu more appetizing than that."

Penny shook her head, trembling.

Sarah smiled up at her, "Could I have seconds?"

The shaken server's eyes widened in surprise. "Now? How?"

Sarah pulled back her chair and moved her trembling server before her. She lifted the girl's ankle and set in on Carol's chair, her foot resting between Carol's legs. Then Sarah knelt down, pushed up the server's short skirt and licked her wet pussy. Penny eased back onto the tabletop and lifted her legs. Sarah's tongue lapped along her pussy lips, licking up her juices.

Jane walked in with the bottle of wine. She saw her server lying back on the table, with her legs in the air, getting eaten by Sarah. Jane walked right back out -- bottle in hand -- then returned but a moment later, yanked the door closed behind her and set the wine on the table. She looked down at Penny moaning under Sarah's efforts. "Having fun, Penny?" She grinned.

Penny moaned, "Oh, Jane... she's fucking... turning me... inside out."

Jane saw Carol wiggling her finger at her. She carried the wine over to the redhead. "Open it, Jane." Jane struggled with the bottle, distracted by Sarah eating her server's pussy. She finally managed to open the bottle. That accomplished, Carol took it from her and pushed her lightly backward. Jane nervously backed onto the table beside her employee and raised her legs. Carol ripped off her little panties and tossed them on the floor. Paul moved over and watched Carol pour the wine on Jane's pussy. Carol licked up the wine and a generous portion of Jane's pussy juice.

She poured another serving of wine; Paul leaned in and licked it up. Jane pulled her legs back by her ears to give the two plenty of room to fill her cunt with the very expensive wine. Carol and Paul took turns drinking the wine from Jane's pussy. Paul stood up and lowered his pants. His cock pointed upward. Carol poured the wine over his cock and sucked it deep into her mouth. She licked the fine wine from his cock as Jane slipped to the floor and licked the drops from his balls.

Sarah borrowed the bottle and flavored Penny. The wine mixed with Penny's juice inspired Sarah's tongue. Penny grunted and tried to slide down harder on her face.

Carol took the bottle back and refreshed Paul's cock. Jane took her turn mixing wine with dashes of semen from Paul's leaking cock. She sucked hard to get every drop of the nectar. Paul pulled up Jane and placed her face down on the table. He poured the wine down the crack of her ass. Carol was waiting for it at her pussy, lapping up the wine as it flowed over Jane's asshole and cunt. Paul stepped behind the manager, and Carol poured a splash on Jane's cunt. Paul gently entered her, and the woman arched her back at his entry. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she moaned.

Andrea walked in to check on the diners. Sarah had Penny at the point of orgasm. Jane's wild hair tossed as she slammed back on the boy's cock. Andrea locked the door. As she undressed, she tried to see where she could fit in. She approached Carol and rubbed her ass; surprised, Carol turned around and saw the young hostess nude. Carol dragged her over to the couch, where she sat down and pulled Andrea between her legs. "Eat me." Andrea dove in.

Jane needed to cum. Never had she reached such a level of heat. The boy fucked her hard. His hard cock never slowing as he rode her hard. "Fuck it, Paul... fuck that pussy... fuck it hard... I'm cumming... oh, shit, this is so fucking good... cumming."

Paul increased the pace. He put his hand over Jane's mouth as she exploded in orgasm. She squeezed his cock and begged for him to fill her cunt with his cum, but Paul had other ideas. He left Jane on the table rolled up in a ball. Andrea's ass was so lovely sticking up as she licked Carol. He picked up the bottle of olive oil from the table. He pushed the narrow neck into Andrea's asshole. He let the oily fluid drain into her ass. He then pulled out the bottle and pressed his cock to her slickened opening. Andrea grunted, and Carol held her tight while Paul worked his cock up her ass. Carol glared at Paul, "Fuck the little bitch's ass, baby. Fuck her hard."

Andrea whimpered, "It's so fucking hot... push it in... fuck me... fuck me... fuck my ass, Paul."

Paul soon was balls-deep, and Andrea was tight. His shiny cock was hidden from view. He pushed Andrea forward until his cock was free of her ass. He entered her again. His slick cock driving back and forth over the same road stretched the girl's little-used ass open. Andrea's muffled voice cried, "You're in my fucking ass! Fuck! Harder, fuck me harder. I love your cock in my ass!"

Carol laughed, "I think she likes it! Fuck the bitch!"

Paul did. He pounded the girl's hole until she began to cum. Carol shoved her cunt into the girl's face while Paul rammed his cock into her backside. Paul and Carol came, and Andrea wiggled and rolled her body to get every bit of pleasure from it. She came with her shouts muffled into Carol's cunt.

Paul saw his mother sit on the couch next to Carol and pull Penny down with her. Penny dove into Sarah's pussy, licking, lapping, nipping, everything to please Sarah. Paul shifted over and pushed his cock into Penny's wet cunt. She reared up, and Sarah grabbed her hair and shoved her back into her cunt. "Don't fucking stop. Lick it, bitch!"

Paul noticed that Carol and his mother seemed a bit nasty tonight. Normally, the two were feminine and soft-spoken. He had never heard his mother ever use the word "bitch" before. He wondered if he could play with this. "Mom, er, eh, Sarah, pull the cunt's hair. Make her eat you out."

Sarah grabbed her curly locks and pulled her deep. "You cunt, do it better, or you're going to get spanked."

"Should I spank her, Sarah?"

"Yeah, spank the whore's ass. Give it to her good." Penny moaned and shrieked as Paul's hand landed hard on her ass. "Again, again, again." He spanked Penny at each word from his mother. Sarah came while watching Penny's ass turn bright red. Penny came when Paul finally let his load fly. Her pussy filled with the boy's sperm as he pumped her full. Paul ground his cock deep in her cunt as she licked his mother to a second orgasm. Paul pulled out and sat back on the floor, watching his mother get her third orgasm from Penny's talented tongue. She shoved the server to the floor shrieking, "Enough!"

He saw they had made quite a mess. Jane still was on the table, but she was sitting Indian-style and drinking the three-thousand-dollar bottle of wine from the bottle.

Andrea lay at Carol's feet licking her arches. Penny and Sarah were kissing, tasting their flavors.

"I told you Bennigan's service was the best."

Sarah laughed, "We'll have to come back -- if we're not arrested first. Someone must have heard this."

Jane held up the bottle checking it was all gone. "No, I turned up the background music in the restaurant so loud that people won't even be able to hear each other." She jumped to the floor and found her dress. She pulled it on and left.

The diners sat down at the table, not bothering to put on their clothes. Andrea and Penny dressed, leaving their underwear in a pile at the edge of the couch.

The rest of the meal, Paul kept everything under control. However, as they were leaving, Jane invited them to her house. "My husband is dying to meet you, Paul," she said. Then, thinking to entice the "cobras", Jane whispered to Carol and Sarah, "He's also got a great cock."

Paul couldn't imagine why her husband wanted to meet him, but said, "I'll call you. I need to check on some things at home first."

Jane begged until Paul said they would come later, after the restaurant closed.


The secretary of Commerce, Tobias Adams, was Ivy League to the core. Following his father, grandfather, and great grandfather in attending Georgetown Prep, Harvard for undergraduate and law school. His liberal Democratic heritage eased his confirmation in Hillary Clinton's administration. Getting to the top has always required two things: unbelievable hours of work and a wife willing to stay at home and raise the children and run the house. Then at the top, after years of leaving the wife at home, he spots a secretary, a subordinate, or an intern, and his entire lifeline begins to unravel.

With Tobias Adams it was a secretary. He had three of them. One for his office in the Commerce Building, one for his work at the Executive Office Building, and one he used on the road. The secretary he had originally hired had quit to have time to raise her kids. Carly Marinez was the first woman he interviewed for the job. He was taken with her when she first sat down and gave off an air of sexuality. Her perfume thrilled his nostrils; her brown skin glowed through the neck of her blouse and from below her short skirt. She was at the top of her class at the Georgetown professional school. Adams hired her without talking to another prospective employee. Their first trip out of town found them in bed on the second night. She worked little when Adams was in town, spending her time in a condo within walking distance of his Commerce Department Office. Adams was so smitten with her that he had started to stay very late at the office, with frequent visits to her condo. He hadn't noticed that his wife Dorothy had spent Monday and Tuesday in the Cayman Islands with his older son. He was on top of the world when he arrived home late on Tuesday, fresh from Carly's warm thighs.

Dorothy had spent two hours on the phone with Sarah earlier in the day. Sarah described the process she used to bring Greg to an understanding of her new relationship with her son. While Greg hadn't been spending the hours away from home that Tobias did, Sarah knew the techniques would bring Dorothy's wayward husband back into line.

After showering and dressing in her sexiest lingerie, Dorothy went to bed to await her husband's arrival. At eleven-thirty, Tobias parked his Cadillac in their three-car garage. He wished he could have stayed the night with Carly, but knew his marriage wouldn't withstand that. Dorothy was already behaving strangely. This new job of hers was rather secretive. He knew she was out of town while he was on the presidential trip to California. He briefly considered that she might be having an affair, but dismissed it. Dorothy didn't have the nerve. Adams knew that cheating on your wife required courage, something Dorothy didn't have.

He quietly entered their bedroom and saw she was sleeping. She had the blanket pulled up to her neck, though the night wasn't that cold. He took off his clothes and laid out his suit for the next day. He smelled his shirt and couldn't find a trace of Carly's perfume. He tossed the shirt into his hamper. He found a pair of pajama pants and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Carefully lowering his weight onto the bed, he slid under the sheets. Dorothy shifted slightly in bed, and her hand slid over and rested on Tobias' bare shoulder. The warm metal of her ring pressed into his flesh. Tobias felt an unusual sensation spread through his body. Though fresh from Carly's thighs, he felt a strong sense of arousal. His cock surged and began to fill with blood. The stimulation prevented him from sleeping. In his mind, the building heat in his body brought up an image of Dorothy, rising fresh from a bath. Her breasts dripping with soapy water, her pubic hair saturated with foam, obscuring her wet pussy. His erection throbbed as she gently massaged his neck.

He whispered, "That feels very, very good dear."

Dorothy didn't respond verbally. She pressed the ring in deeper. Tobias turned over slowly. The blanket rose to a peak as his erection lifted it like a circus tent. His wife was pleased that Sarah's advice had proved to be very accurate.

Her hand moved around to caress his cheek; Sarah had told her to keep the ring in constant contact with his bare skin. Tobias turned his head and looked in her eyes. Dorothy was pleased to see a look of lust. Tobias couldn't believe the erection he had, especially after having just fucked Carly. His wife's hand pulled his face to hers, and they exchanged a kiss, soft, intimate, and teasing them into pushing their tongues together. Tobias threw off the covers and gasped at the sight of his wife's teddy. Thin straps covered her nipples, and the crotch revealed the sides of a shaved pussy. He pushed his fingers under the white cloth and felt her arousal, his fingers becoming wet as he found her opening.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.