Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 46

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 46 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Connie stood by the five nerds with her tray in hand. "Do you mind if we sit here?"

Aaron Collins looked at his twin Abby; the two rarely did anything without the other's approval. Abby shook her head. Aaron turned back to Connie and said, "Yes."

Connie was set back at her rejection. She held her tray in her left hand and let her right hand rest on the back of Aaron's neck. The silver ring flashed as it persuaded Aaron to overrule his sister. He smiled at Connie and said, "Sure. Have a seat."

Abby glared at her brother; she wasn't used to being overruled in her relationship with her brother. He shrugged his shoulders that said in twinspeak, "I don't know. Let's talk about it later."

Stephanie sat down on the other side, next to Abby. The three other students lowered their faces to their plates and wolfed down their lunches.

Stephanie set her hand down firmly on Abby's leg, touching the bare skin below her shorts. "I want to thank you for letting us sit here." Aaron could see the anger fade from his sister's face.

Abby smiled at Stephanie. "You're welcome to sit here. We're always looking to make new friends." Abby rather liked the soft touch of the girl's hand on her thigh. Usually, she hated it when others touched her, but Stephanie's soft fingers set a warm tingle moving up her thigh.

"We are, too." This time Aaron looked at his normally cold sister. She was smiling broadly at Stephanie, and Aaron didn't understand that the tingle racing up his thigh from Connie's light touch meant that life, as they knew it, had just changed drastically.

They made an odd sight as they left school. Connie, Stephanie, and Abby walked abreast, with Aaron following behind and carrying four backpacks. While it appeared he struggled with the load, a broad smile never left his face as he followed behind the girls.

"Abby, what do you do after school?" Connie held Abby's hand lightly in hers. Abby's arm warmly tingled, just as her leg had during lunch.

"We do our homework, then I practice piano, while Aaron plays his oboe. Our parents are usually home around five thirty and check what we've done by then." Abby noticed that Connie had the prettiest blue eyes.

"I'm glad you two agreed to help us with our math. We're having trouble passing."

Abby gushed, "Don't worry, we're in pre-calculus, so we should be able to get you two on track quickly." She squeezed Connie's hand to show how much pleasure tutoring her would be. Connie returned the pressure.

Abby pointed to the pond in the park. "We can cut around to get to our house."

Connie knew the pond well. The Davis kids spent many hours playing in the pond; a small stream that ran off the swamp inland fed it.

The three girls walked hand-in-hand by the edge of the pond, the dense growth of bushes preventing them from wading in the water. The parks department had built a small beach on the other side of the pond that the kids used to access the water.

Connie asked Abby, "Do you ever swim here?"

Abby shook her head. "My mom would never allow it. We have a pool at home, and that's the only place we're allowed to swim."

"Cool. We have a hot tub and our neighbors have a pool that they let us use." Connie noticed a slight rustle in the bushes ahead.

Abby didn't notice anything. "We have a hot tub and a sauna."

Stephanie saw the movement also. "What do your parents do?"

"They are realtors. They sell upscale homes in the area."

Connie saw the motion in the bushes stop. "They must stay very busy."

"Yeah, sometimes they don't get home until late."

The three girls turned with the path away from the pond. Aaron followed dutifully. A brown blur emerged from the bushes. An eight-foot alligator raced for Aaron laboring under his burden. Connie saw it first. She leaped at the reptile with Stephanie right behind her. Connie landed on the gator's neck and wrapped her hands around its mouth, forcing it closed. Stephanie landed on the reptile's mid-section and wrapped her arms around it, squeezing it tightly. The gator flipped over and both girls rolled with the motion. Connie kept the teeth out of play while Stephanie compressed the gator's lungs, preventing it from breathing. The gator rolled over the girls once more, and then stopped moving. Stephanie lay on her back with the gator on top of her. She kept her grip, but realized that Abby had a very good view of her panties. Two buttons had popped off her blouse during the mad ride. The twins could see her white bra. Connie and Stephanie know that on a normal day, they would have been very exposed to the twins.

Connie gasped, "I think it's dead."

Stephanie let go, and Connie rolled the animal off her. The two girls pulled the animal by it's long tail into the bushes. Abby and Aaron stood in awe as Connie and Stephanie left the dead gator hidden in the brush.

Abby gasped, "How did you do that? You killed it!"

Connie waved off her concern. "I've heard of gators getting into the pond, but I've never see one before."

Aaron stood frozen, still in shock from the sight of the alligator's deep gullet coming toward him. Connie rubbed her hand over his arm. He snapped out of it and hugged her. She returned his embrace. Abby watched her brother hug the pretty girl and felt a sense of unease, bordering on jealousy.

Connie pulled back from the embrace. The boy was still hysterical as he ranted, "Wait until I tell my parents what you did. They'll see you get some kind of award."

Connie took his hand and walked him over to his sister. Connie joined hands with her and said, "Nothing happened. There was no alligator, no danger, nothing to tell your parents about."

The gas blew out of Aaron's balloon, and Abby relaxed. She looked at Connie and replied, "You're right; nothing happened. We better get home and get your homework done."

Stephanie took Abby's other hand, and Aaron went back to carrying the girls' backpacks.

The kids arrived at the Collins house without another reptilian attack. The homework was quickly disposed of, and the girls learned a few secrets that the teacher had taught in class when the girls weren't paying the best attention. An awkward pause ensued when the completed papers where stashed into the backpacks. Connie pulled Stephanie to the bathroom.

"Steph, I want to fuck Abby in the worst way. She's so fucking hot." Connie sat down on the toilet first. She began to pee, then stood up quickly and said, "Shit. I forgot I was wearing panties."

Stephanie giggled at the yellow liquid dripping from Connie's wet undies. "I'm glad you went first." She pushed Connie out of the way and lowered her panties and pissed, while Connie used a towel to mop up the excess moisture now saturating her panties.

"Damn it. I haven't worn panties in such a long time. Fuck!" She pressed the towel into her pussy.

Stephanie wiped her pussy and said, "So you want to fuck Abby. She is hot in her own way. What about Aaron?"

"Well, with Pete at home, it seems such a shame to settle for less." Connie pulled off her wet panties and sat back down on the toilet.

"I know. Maybe we should send him on an errand." Stephanie watched her new sister piss. It seemed nastier to watch Connie, now that they were in the same family.

Connie shrugged, "We could." She giggled, "Maybe we could have Abby blow him?"

"What about fucking her?"

Connie wiped her pussy. "I would hate to get her pregnant."

Stephanie wouldn't give up. "He could fuck her ass."

"That's a thought."

Connie stopped a moment and thought. "I'm not sure Paul would like us fucking with them."

Her friend passed a comb through her hair. "I hadn't thought of that. We're on thin ice with him after the party."

"Okay, let's just play a little and leave it at that."

Stephanie pointed to Connie's panties lying around her ankles, "What about those?"

Connie spotted a clothes hamper. She opened it and saw it was almost full. She pushed aside the dirty clothes and stuffed her wet panties near the bottom. She giggled, "Let their mom wonder where they came from."

The girls came out to find Abby and Aaron still working on their homework. Connie took Abby by the hand and stood her up. "We need to get going. Thanks for the help with the homework." Connie kissed Abby on the lips. A soft warm kiss that ignited an inferno inside Abby, she welcomed Connie's tongue into her mouth, and the thought that her first French kiss was with a girl wet her panties. She wrapped her arms around Connie's neck and returned the kiss with fervor. Stephanie stepped right in when Connie pulled back. Abby's tongue raced into Stephanie's mouth, and Abby moaned when Stephanie's hands moved down over her ass and pulled her close.

Abby reluctantly let the girls leave. She wanted them to stay, but when they left, she raced for the bathroom and locked the door. Aaron ran for his room.


Paul watched his mother unpack. She sat at her dressing table, putting away her make up.

"Let's go out tonight, Paul." She turned to him, always looking for a chance to display her body to him.

"Sure, where should be go?"

"What about Bennigan's? Didn't you say you had a good time when you took Beth there?"

"Yeah, the service was great." He remembered the almost oppressive service. He couldn't move without a staff member asking if he needed anything.

"Let's go there." His mother slid up on the bed. She kissed her son's thighs.

Paul picked up the bedside phone and called the number the Instructor put into his head. His mother nuzzled his balls, licking the sacks that held his sweet seed.

"Bennigan's"

"I wonder if you might have a private room I could reserve this evening."

He didn't hear anything in reply. "Hello?"

"Paul!! Paul, it's Andrea."

He chuckled at his welcome. "Andrea, how are you?"

"I am well. Just a sec... I'm talking to him... stop it... you bitch..." Paul heard a scuffle over the phone.

"Paul, it's Jane. How nice to hear from you... would you get back to work... move it... I'm sorry, Paul for the interruption. What can I do for you? A reservation? A... whatever you want?"

His mother's mouth settled over his cock. He grunted as she hollowed her cheeks with her suction.

"Jane, I do need a private room."

"Let me check the book." She saw the Ericksons had reserved the room for the evening. It occurred to Jane that she had forgotten the termite exterminators were due that evening; she would have to call the Ericksons and cancel. "Yes, Paul. It's free. Would you get back to work... I'm sorry, Paul. It's crazy here."

Paul heard a scuffle, and Andrea came back on. "Uh, sorry, Jane had to leave abruptly... Would you be still... I've got your room reserved."

"Thank you, Andrea. It will be a party of three." Paul moaned into the phone when his mother pushed his cock down her throat.

"Oh, God, Paul. Why did you make that sound?"

Paul grinned and said, "I'm getting the most wonderful blowjob right now."

He heard the phone clatter to the floor. Jane picked it up. "Paul, what did you say to her? She's running for the back."

"I just told her how I'm getting the most wonderful blowjob right now."

The phone went click and was dead.

Paul shrugged his shoulders and settled into one of his mother's fantastic blowjobs.


The group gathered around the dinning table in one of the Crazy Dog's penthouse suites. The rooms had a drab look that explained their vacancy. The furniture was old and looked very used. The Jacuzzi in the corner took an hour to fill. The gold plating on the knobs in the bathroom had long since gone down the drain. This would all change quickly.

Anna sat at the head of the table. Her Caribbean sundress looked a little out of place. Greg could see the swaying of Anna's tits as she passed out papers to all at the table distracted Randy. The boy is making a comeback, that's for sure. Pretty soon he's going to be banging the cocktail waitresses, and we can't have that.

Anna finished the first round of handouts. "First, Randy, Bridget, you will see before you a check for two million dollars. Second, is a contract selling the casino to us. Please sign the contracts and the money is yours."

Randy and Bridget tried to read the dense fine print, but soon gave up. Randy signed with a flourish and passed the contract back to Anna. Bridget signed after Randy, and her contact was in Anna's hands.

She opened another brown envelope and passed out small plastic cards to everyone. "Credit cards, or more precisely bank cards. Each of you has a card with an appropriate balance. Randy and Bridget, your salary as employees will be deposited twice a month."

Greg and Bob casually picked up their cards and put them in their wallets. Randy and Bridget stared at theirs. Randy finally asked, "How much are we making?"

Anna smiled. "One hundred thousand a year."

The brother and sister beamed, and their cards quickly disappeared. Anna reached across the table and took a hand of each sibling. "You are now family with us. If you need help on anything, just ask."

Bob popped a champagne cork and filled the fluted glasses set in the centerpiece on the table. Each person at the table raised their glass as Bob toasted, "To our future in Las Vegas, may it bring all of us prosperity." Their glasses tinkled like a sudden gust through a wind chime. Each drained their glass.

Anna said, "Now that the deal is done, I think it's time we met the management. We have a five-thirty appointment, and my information indicates they are very nervous to meet us."

Bridget bemusedly asked, "But why? Johnny Baker's been with the casino since I was a little girl. He ran it while Daddy was sick. Does he think you're going to fire him?"

Anna pulled a report from her briefcase the Instructor had prepared. "Yes, Bridget, he's very worried. He's been stealing from you for years. Our estimates are that he pulls about a half-million dollars a year from the casino operations."

"Johnny? That's hard to believe. He was my father's best friend." Bridget looked at the list of amounts and bank accounts.

Anna tried to be gentle, "He's got to go."

Bridget and Randy didn't have a say in the matter, but Anna didn't want them to be hurt when she sent their father's best friend packing.

Bridget flipped through the pages. Anna pointed out. "Remember, he was stealing from you and Randy. The loses hurried the demise of your father's casino."

Anna sat down by Bridget and Randy. "When we go down to meet Baker, I want you to introduce us, then leave. You and Randy can go shopping and buy some new clothes. Leave him to us."

Bridget and Randy agreed to depart right away.


Johnny's office was decorated in the Las Vegas chic that was once popular when Elvis played the town. Mementos and pictures of past greats that played the casino decorated his walls. All with autographs and comments announcing that Johnny Baker was somebody, and anyone who walked into the office better know that.

When his secretary announced that Bridget and Randy were in the casino, he was confused. He had not seen them in years. Neither had ever shown any interest in management. Their father had left him to run the place when he fell ill, and he had hoped to make an offer to Bridget and Randy if he could find the cash. The money he had skimmed over the years was gone, spent on a lifestyle that let him collect souvenirs like those that decorated his office.

A woman he didn't know had asked for the meeting. Again, this didn't sit well. Strangers accompanying the heirs could mean trouble. A call to housekeeping let him know that the woman, Anna Fisher, and two men were staying in a penthouse suite next to the one occupied by Randy and Bridget. A call to the desk told him that Anna Fisher paid for both rooms with a credit card issued by a large bank in the Cayman Islands.

Johnny checked his suit in his private bathroom.

His secretary ushered the five into his office and passed out coffee. Anna, Bridget, and Randy sat in chairs in front of Johnny's stainless steel desk. Bob and Greg stood behind them. Bridget introduced Anna, but not Bob and Greg. Johnny understood the meaning of this instantly; they were muscle, not part of the negotiating team.

After introductions, Anna got to business. She pulled two documents from her briefcase and passed them over to Johnny. She didn't wait for him to read them.

"These are sales agreements signed by Bridget and Randy Green, selling their shares of the casinos to us, PBF Enterprises."

Johnny sat back in shock. New owners, fuck!

Anna went on. "We are new to the casino business and would welcome you to stay on as manager at your present salary until we have determined your future with us."

A load lifted from Johnny's shoulders. He could start tonight to cover his ass as far as the money he had been skimming.

Anna turned to Bridget and Randy. "I think you can now get going to do that shopping you wanted to get at."

Johnny watched uneasily as the old owners disappeared, leaving him alone with the strangers that now controlled his future.

Anna pulled another document from her briefcase and slid it across the table to Johnny. This one she let him read as long as he wanted. It was the report of his skimming that she had shown Bridget and Randy upstairs.

Johnny looked up, horror-stricken. He had nothing to say about the list. It was absolutely accurate, but he couldn't figure how they could have run down all his phony bank accounts. It seemed impossible. He had been so careful.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.