Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 45

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 45 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Randy woke up just after nine, with a warm naked body pressed up against him. He snuggled back until he felt a hard cock pressing against his ass. Moving in the other direction he got out of bed and saw that Bob was sleeping, but ready for action. He heard a giggle across the room and saw Carol, wearing a hotel robe, drinking coffee and watching the news. "What's wrong Randy? Not ready for that yet?"

Randy smiled at his angel and shook his head. It wasn't that he had never been with a man, but in the past drugs were always the root cause of his bisexuality. Carol's cleansing of his body would keep him out of men's beds in the future, he thought

"I don't know; it looks pretty tasty to me. Why don't you grab a shower while I'll take care of him?"

Randy realized he was naked and was getting hard.

Carol smiled. "He's ready again, after last night? You get your shower, and I might take care of you next."

Randy laughed. "Okay." He walked by Carol, and she flicked her finger against his hard on as he walked by.

She knew he was a good fellow whose body craved the effect of drugs. A ring on his finger would end that, if Paul so decided. She watched him walk into the bathroom. Nice ass, she thought. His body was undernourished and soft, but she would fix that.

She stood up and looked at Bob's erection. She thought, I'm going to let him sleep. Carol shook her robe off and walked into the bathroom. She loved Randy's look of surprise when she pulled the curtain aside and stepped in, naked. He stuttered, "Carol, I've never been in a shower with a woman before. You're so beautiful."

Carol's heart warmed at this. "You say the nicest things, Randy. For that, you can wash my back." She turned around and knew Randy's eyes were trying to see every inch at once. His soapy fingers started at her shoulders, but Carol knew he would get the courage to wash the good parts quickly.

He said, "What about Bob? Why doesn't he kick my ass for having sex with his wife and washing her in the shower?"

"Bob is the perfect husband, Randy. He lets me do what I want with whom I want."

"He does? Why?"

Carol realized explaining this was impossible, so she just said, "Because he loves me and wants me to be happy."

"What would make him happy right now?" Randy asked.

Carol reached back and took his hard cock into her hand. "This."

"Oh, God." He gasped at the feel of her long fingers around his rigid dick.

Carol turned around and sank to her knees. He wasn't as big as Bob, but his shaft was nicely thick. Her mouth took half in and her tongue washed it clean. Randy hesitantly placed his hands behind her head, and when she didn't complain, pulled her closer. Carol, who was used to blowing her hung son, had no trouble with Randy's cock. She sucked him deep and let him fuck her mouth. She loved a cock in her mouth. The thick solid bar of flesh slipping in and out brought Paul's cock to mind. She knew his was the perfect cock, always hard, and always fitting so perfectly in her pussy. Randy lasted a few minutes before he sprayed his load into Carol's mouth. She swallowed with ease and licked him clean.

She stood up and kissed him, but he didn't get much of a taste of his sperm. He touched her pussy, but Carol stopped him. "We need to get going. It will still be there the next time."

"Next time?"

"You didn't think there would be?"

He nervously chuckled. "I guess I dreamed there would be more."

She gave him a peck on the lips. "Don't worry; there will be."

"Are we leaving Houston?"

"Yes, you and Bob are going on to Las Vegas, while I have to get home to check on my kids."

"You have kids?"

"Sure a boy, thirteen, and a girl, fifteen."

"Wow. You don't act like most moms I've knewn."

"They never blew you in the shower?"

He smiled and shook his head.

"Get dressed, we have to get going."


Wanda and Molly looked over the cafeteria. They could see the gang members sitting in the back corner. She saw a boy in colors by each entrance.

Wanda whispered to Molly. "He can't come in here to eat lunch. They'll go after him for sure here, even with all the teachers around. They're getting very pissed that they can't seem to lay their hands on him."

"Yeah, should we take him to our office to eat?"

Wanda smirked at her trainee. "You have some very good ideas now and then, Molly. We could have him for lunch." Wanda licked her lips.

"God, I'm wet already." Molly squeezed her legs together. She could feel her juices, sticky on her thighs.

"Okay, let me get to his class. We've only got about five minutes until the bell rings." She handed Molly a ten-dollar bill. "Buy us some lunch and meet me in my office."

Molly took the bill and entered the cafeteria. She did a double take when she saw Connie and Stephanie pick up their trays at the end of the line. Each looked like a prep school student.

Molly stacked up a tray stacked with food for three and carried it over to Wanda's office. She bumped up against the door when she found it locked. She lightly rapped on it. She had waited far too long, she thought, when the door opened. A whispered "hurry up" pulled her into the room quickly. Wanda had cleaned her desk of everything except Pete, and he was missing his pants and underwear. The door shut, and Molly saw her mentor in the same condition. Molly set the food down by Pete. "How you doing, Pete? Is Wanda taking care of you?" Pete grinned and nodded. Wanda had the top half of his cock in her mouth at the moment. Molly pushed down her sweatpants and thong to get into the spirit of it. She climbed on the desk. "Pete, why don't you have a little snack?" She set her pussy on the boy's face, and his experienced tongue shuffled her pussy lips like a Las Vegas poker dealer riffles a deck of cards. Wanda looked up at her student teacher and watched as Molly pulled on her nipples and twisted them while Pete ate her pussy.

Wanda climbed on top of Pete and centered her pussy on top of Pete's dick. "I love this cock. Pete, Molly and I are following you to Las Vegas. I'm never going to be too far from this cock." Wanda's taste normally ran to girls, but she made a big exception for Pete. She sat down and used her weight to force his cock up inside her. Molly watched as the fat prick penetrated Wanda's pussy. "Oh, Molly. He's so fucking big." Wanda sat down on Pete's thighs, his prick completely hidden from view, buried inside Wanda's cunt. The coach rose and began to do knee bends over Pete. Squishy, wet sounds filled the office, stirred up by the boy's cock and tongue. The lunch sat uneaten by the humping bodies. Molly wanted to hurry Wanda along. She wanted a turn riding the dragon. Her slim fingers pressed into Wanda's clit, and Molly sucked the coach's hard nipples.

"Oh, fuck Molly,... do it... suck my tits... Fuck me, Pete... make me fucking cum." Wanda rode him like a lemming over a cliff. Molly watched Wanda shower his prick with her climax.

"It's about fucking time, Wanda. Now get off! It's my turn."

She half-pushed Wanda off Pete. Wanda winced when she slammed into the floor. She was halfway down on Pete's cock when she asked, "Are you okay?"

Wanda rubbed her ass and nodded. She understood Molly's intense desire to mount Pete. She stood up and decided to help Molly. She opened the bottom drawer of her desk, reached under the school policy book and pulled out a big dildo. It was left over from the dungeon Paul had made her shut down in their underground office. She picked up a hand lotion bottle from her desk that was actually full of AstroGlide. She pumped out several squirts along the black dildo. Molly was in another world when Wanda came up from behind.

The coach set the dildo at Molly's asshole. The short blonde bolted upright when the tip stretched open her butt hole. "Oh, fuck Wanda, what do you think I am? Some fucking porn star... easy, baby... fill my ass, baby... Pete relax a second... okay, okay, okay... now, both of you, fuck me."

Wanda and Pete worked over the little student teacher. Wanda plied her tool on Pete's outstroke and yanked it out the in stroke. Pete pinched her nipples and felt his cum rising as Molly neared her orgasm. Wanda spanked her ass hard, and Molly swallowed her scream as she came. Pete released his load with the reliability of Ron Jeremy. Molly felt the flood in her pussy. Wanda watched her lover's pussy grow a white ring that turned into a cascade of semen that dribbled down on Pete's thighs.

Wanda pulled out the dildo and slapped Molly on the ass. "Who's up for lunch?"

Stephanie pointed to Molly in the lunch line. "She's buying enough for three."

Connie giggled. "I wonder who they're having fo rlunch?"

Stephanie pointed over to the cheerleader table. Chrissie was sitting between Peggy and Andrea. "She's not having a cheerleader."

Connie giggled. "Let's go over and fuck with the cheerleaders."

Stephanie was shocked. "You know we can't do that. Paul's instructions were clear."

Her friend sounded sad. "You're right, but school's not going to be the same."

Stephanie pointed to two seats free. "Let's sit there."

"Steph, those are nerds."

"Connie, try to sit somewhere else."

Confused by Stephanie's comment Connie turned to sit with the volleyball team on the opposite side of the cafeteria. She turned back toward the nerds. She tried to turn to the right but kept walking straight.

"Stephanie, did Paul put some kind of weird spell on us?"

"I don't think magic has anything to do with it, he just told us to clean up our act."

"I'm not sure I know any of the kids at this table. None of them are in my classes."

"Who cares? Let's just sit down and have lunch. We're not even going to be here next year."

Connie looked at the five students at the table; she was sure every one of them had bought every article of clothing they wore at Wal-Mart. Connie and Stephanie sat down at a table full of nerds and began to make friends. Paul, watching from home, smiled at his sisters' efforts to not follow his instructions.


Moe Anastasia's secretary, Rosa, burst through his office door just before lunch. "Turn on Fox News, boss." She didn't go back to her office, but moved over to him as he flicked on the set.

A still photo of a blood-stained hotel room filled the screen. A reporter read his story over the graphic film clip. "Police are just beginning to investigate the triple murder in an Atlanta hotel room today. They have announced the identities of the victims. New York attorney Andrew Waverly," Moe winced, "Edward Larouno and Albert Tourissmo, occupations unknown."

Moe muttered, "Oh, fuck."

The reporter continued. "According to police sources, Larouno appeared to have died from a penetrating wound to the eye, while the other two victims were shot. Police confirmed that a silenced automatic weapon was found on the scene."

Rosa saw a light blinking on Moe's phone and answered it. "Anastasia Imports. Yes, sir... Yes, sir... Yes, sir... Good bye, sir."

Moe didn't have to ask who it was. Rosa looked down and pronounced the sentence. "Big Tony wants to see you now. He's over at the Pink Slipper." Rosa turned off the news broadcast. They had heard enough.

Moe got up, and his mind tried to encompass the disaster that had just occurred. He had a lot of explaining to do and little time to come up with an answer that would ease his father's anger.

"Rosa, get my car."


Moe's driver pulled around to the back entrance to the Pink Pussy Cat. The club was Big Tony's hobby. He had won it in a poker game back in the 60s. The small club catered to the members of Tony's profession and was located on the edge of an industrial park. Tony had immediately hired a top Italian chef to cook, and only hired girls with big tits. When the dancers began getting boob jobs, Tony didn't hire them; he hated boob jobs. He paid his girls more than anywhere else, and they stayed. Tony always ate lunch at the Pink Pussy Cat and most days sampled one or two of the girls. The girls never minded the extra work, as Tony was a very big tipper. He admired enthusiasm, and the girls knew this. Moe put in his time as its manager during the middle eighties. How Mi ever trusted him in a place like this, he never knew. Her trust was well placed, though, and Moe had never sampled the merchandise, no matter how much they tempted him. Some of the girls had made it a game. He would politely turn down a free blowjob and go home to Mi.

Tony sat in his office, having lunch. The office was barely roomy enough for a desk and a leather couch. Moe liked the couch so close to the desk. He could reach out to touch a boob or a wet pussy while the girl's played. When Moe entered, two strippers were making out on the couch. His father liked a little warm up to dessert, but today, when Moe entered, he told them to leave.

When the door closed, he asked Moe, "Did you see the news today?"

Moe nodded and sat down on the warm leather couch.

"Moe, do you have any idea why Salazar in Atlanta would hit Waverly, Eddie and Albert?"

Moe hadn't considered this interpretation of today's events. Ernie Salazar ran Atlanta, other than some negotiated minor operations by each of the other families. Salazar hitting three Anastasia representatives made little sense, but it did offer possibilities to Moe.

"No, Tony. I sent them down there to check on the numbers operation we run on the east side. The profits have been down, and I think someone's fingers are sticky." Moe used the cover story he had made up on the drive over.

Tony mopped his plate with a bread stick. "Salazar would be crazy to try to kick us out of Atlanta. The profits from this operation are nothing compared to what he would lose by starting a war."

Moe tried to keep his calm; Tony had a nose for fear. "Have you talked to Salazar?"

"No, his people claim he's in Bermuda."

"Doesn't mean he didn't do it."

Tony nodded. "I know. It's a weird hit, too. One of the cops told us that Eddie was killed with something like a pen to the eye, Albert was shot through the bathroom door, and Waverly got it in the forehead. They were both killed with Eddie's gun."

"Shit."

"Eddie was way too good at close up work to get taken that easily. This sounds like an assassin, not a hit man. Salazar would have paid plenty for a hit like this."

"Yeah." Moe was content to agree with anything Tony said. He thought he might actually live to see the sun set.

"I'm going to send Benji down to Atlanta to poke around before we make any overt move on Salazar."

Benjamin "Benji" Meyer was the family "fixer." Moe and Benji grew up together, and then Tony let Benji work on a couple of jobs. A truck hijacking went wrong one time, and Benji and another guy were in the back on the police car on the way to the station, and Benji and five hundred dollars convinced the cops to let them out at a local diner. Benji developed a reputation for cleaning up messes. Now in his forties and a Harvard Law graduate, he worked personally on only the toughest jobs. With Tony sending Benji to Atlanta, Moe knew he was taking a Salazar threat seriously. Moe liked this. This would keep Tony's attention in Atlanta while Moe could concentrate on Las Vegas. Whoever took out the trio was trying to show him that he should back off. He had no intention of doing this.

Tony sat back and rubbed his big belly. "Moe, call Benji and tell him to be here in a half-hour. Send the girls back in. I need dessert."

On the drive back to the office, Moe called United and booked a first-class ticket to Las Vegas for the evening. He also called the Crazy Dog Casino and booked a luxury room on the top floor. He decided to checkout the situation personally.


The Instructor managed the airline reservations to bring Bob and Randy from Houston and Greg and Bridget from Atlanta. Neither Greg nor Bob had told the siblings they would be meeting at the airport. Greg simply brought Bridget over to a secluded corner of the baggage claim area where Bob and Randy were already seated.

Randy saw her from fifty feet away. Bridget didn't recognize Randy at first; he was so clean. His clothes were too large, but she began to smile at his transformation. Brother and sister embraced and cried. Bob and Greg watched for anyone coming too near them. After several minutes, Greg touched Bridget's elbow.

"We need to get going."

Bob had fetched the luggage and nodded toward an exit. A short blonde walked up and greeted Bob with a kiss. She then gave a juicy one to Greg. Bridget wiped her nose with a tissue and took Randy's hand.

Greg stepped up. "Bridget, Randy, this is Anna Fisher." They all shook hands. "Anna has the legal papers to transfer ownership of the casino. Let's go and get to the hotel, and we'll have a big signing ceremony."

The Instructor had a limousine waiting outside to take them to the hotel.


Paul stood patiently at the exit of the gate security section at the Naples airport. His mother would here in about five minutes. The Instructor was keeping him posted on her exact location. He wasn't surprised that her imminent arrival excited him. She was his first and closest of all the Family members. Connie and Stephanie may have gotten rings first, but it was in the basement laundry room that Sarah made a man of him.

So far, things had gone well enough, he thought, considering that they were in a direct contest with the mob. The Instructor had everyone under surveillance, so he wasn't expecting any surprises. A threat, seen far enough in advance, was scarcely a threat.

The Instructor's voice sounded in Paul's mind. "Bob and Randy are on their way to Las Vegas, as are Greg and Bridget. I've reserved two suites at the Crazy Dog for them. Anna was already at the Las Vegas airport. She will check in at the casino shortly. The children are all at school. The contractors will have the repairs done before Carol sees the house. The investigation of Greg's hit on the mobsters is going nowhere. Big Tony thinks a rival mob made the hit, so they're not going to be on our tail for the moment. Moe Anastasia has reserved a room on the same floor as we have. He wants to take a look, up close. He wants to find out who is going up against him on this. Remember, Paul, keep your enemies close. There's your mother, Paul."

He focused on the crowd and saw his mother in his favorite black dress with white polka dots. She spotted him and broke into a brisk walk. Paul waited at the edge of the security exit. Sarah jumped into his arms and kissed him like a long-departed lover. Paul's lips pressed into his mother's. Their open-mouthed kiss drew stares from passengers trying to place their heated embrace in a conventional context.

Again, Paul heard the Instructor. "Paul, maybe you should cool the maternal welcome." Sarah's eyes widened and she pulled back. Paul knew the Instructor had put the same thought in her head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.