Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 44

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

The limo pulled up to Dorothy's house at half-past midnight. At the airport Dorothy and Anna had cuddled up to Freddy and were asleep in minutes. The boy nudged his mother and her business partner awake as the limo came to a stop.

Anna didn't want to wake up. She muttered, "Let me sleep. I'm too tired."

Dorothy shook her. "Come in and stay. Hubby's still in California with the President, and my other boy's at grandma's house. You can sleep with us."

"Oh, that does sound cozy." Anna got out of the limo, and the two women left Freddie to deal with their luggage.

Anna asked Dorothy, "What about tomorrow? I'm supposed to fly to Las Vegas in the morning and sign the papers to transfer ownership and set up the new residence."

"I'm supposed to stay here and deal with anything that Paul may need done in Washington. He's got Andrews at the CIA and me to work inside the government. So I have to stay close by here." She took Anna's hand. "I'm going to miss you."

They entered Dorothy's bedroom. It was decorated in colonial style with beautifully restored antique furniture. Anna marveled at the detail and precision of the decorations. "This is wonderful, honey. I want my apartment at the casino to be done like this. Would you help me?"

Dorothy was touched by Anna's sincere appreciation of her hobby. "Of course. We can pick out pieces in Williamsburg and have them shipped to the casino."

Anna sat on the bed and bounced. "Mmm, nice and springy. I bet this feels good under your bottom when you have sex."

Dorothy laughed weakly. "There's not been much sex on this bed lately."

Anna patted a spot on the quilt next to her. "We could change that right now."

Dorothy reached around the back of her dress and pulled down the zipper. "I suppose we could." The dress fell to the floor, leaving her naked.

Freddie walked into his parents' bedroom to see his mother's naked back as she stood before Anna. "Mom, you're simply gorgeous!"

She turned to him, giving him a profile view of her tits. "You say the sweetest things baby." Freddie sat Anna's bag by the bedroom door and his mother's on the bed. As he removed her clothes from the bags, he watched his mother sit down on the bed next to Anna and begin kissing her softly. Freddie put his mother's dirty clothes in the bathroom hamper and put away her clean clothes. By then, Anna was nude also.

Freddie took his suitcase to his room and unpacked. He also undressed. He thought back over the day and smiled. His service to the Family included much pleasure along with the work. He heard Anna moan from the other room. The sound of a mature female in heat caused his prick to grow in width and length. He knew he wasn't quite finished with his duty tonight. He made sure his room was tidy, then returned to his parents' room. His mother was couched between Anna's thighs, licking her pussy. She knew the cries would attract him and had her ass high in the air waiting for him.

He slowly climbed onto the bed, and Anna gave him a smoldering stare. "Fuck her, Freddie. She's doing such a good job on my cunt." Freddie pushed his cock into his mother's pussy. That tight cunt he loved so much. He never worried about the future as he stroked her. His mother would handle his father, he knew. She loved his cock and would continue to excite him with her body. Dorothy tightened her pussy so Freddie's hard cock would have to thrust harder to gain entry. The forceful separation of her pussy walls by her son's thick and hard dick drove her to climax. The bed squeaked under the force of the boy's blows. This was the first sound Dorothy had ever heard the bed make. Her husband's rare efforts at lovemaking didn't stress the springs enough to create sound, but her son's savage efforts rocked the old coils enough to make them cry out in agony.

Anna screamed when Dorothy's tongue tripped her clit into orgasm. Dorothy loved making women cum and worked hard to get the maximum effect from her tongue. When Anna's cum faded, Dorothy allowed the fiery sensations of Freddie's cock in her pussy to let her orgasm blossom. The hot cum filling her cunt made her cry out as he fucked her and filled her with his hot juices. Freddie's balls slapped his mother's pussy as he released his cream deep into her cunt. He pulled back, and Dorothy rolled over and cuddled Anna. Freddie took his place by his mother's side. He never wanted to leave it.


The chartered turbo prop lifted off from the George Bush International Airport in Houston at one forty-five in the morning. Andrew Waverly was in a foul mood. The charter was going to cost him nine thousand dollars. For that he got no ID check and no baggage check, and they would be in Atlanta by four am. Moe wasn't going to like this expense. Andrew was probably going to have to pay for this. The boys had paid for a hooker to fly with them to Atlanta. Andrew sat up with the pilots while Eddie and Albert took turns with the whore on the way to Atlanta. Andrew had a wife at home and had no desire to return home with some STD. He slept with his head bumping against the cabin wall.


While the charter was landing in Atlanta, Bridget had to pee. She rolled to her left and found her way blocked by a sleeping body. She turned the other way and found another snoring form. Her mind cleared, and she remembered the orgy when they returned. She scooted to the end of the bed and padded into the bathroom in the hall of her apartment. She sat her naked butt on the toilet seat and loudly pissed. She looked down and saw a flow of semen trickling out of her. Greg was very potent, she saw. Sarah had freely shared Greg with her, and she had freely shared herself with Sarah. Greg was better than the reverend. Alex may drive a bigger car, but Greg knew how to hug the curves. She wiped and stood. She saw a woman in the mirror that looked like her but with a healthy pink tone. Good sex does that. She made her way back to bed and tried to decide whom to snuggle with. She chose Sarah, so she wiggled close and spooned with her.

Greg woke up a half-hour later, silently dressed, and let himself out of the apartment. Sarah blew him a kiss and cuddled her ass back into Bridget's stomach. She could sleep for a little longer.


Nonsmokers treat smokers, standing outside the entrance to buildings, as invisible human beings. Their addiction ceased to interest them to their reformed counterparts long ago. Only in extreme weather do they garner notice for their habit's heavy demands.

Greg bought a pack of Luckys at a convenience store on the corner, figuring that if he were going to smoke, he would smoke a real cigarette. He stood at the edge of the Sheridan's portico, slowly smoking a cigarette. He was blowing smoke rings when Waverly, Eddie, and Albert drove up in a cab. Greg had seen the playback of Bob taking on the mobsters at the crack house while he waited for them to arrive.

The mobsters checked in and settled into room 423. Two clerks manned the desk at the Sheridan. One did the night books while the other waited the counter. Paul and the Instructor watched both clerks. The clerk at the front desk was bored. He hadn't checked anyone in since midnight. He looked in on the bookkeeper and told him to ring the pool phone if someone came in; the bookkeeper waved off the clerk and went back to checking his totals for a nickel error.

Paul whispered, "Go."

Greg pitched his cigarette and softly opened the front door. He slipped behind the counter.

The Instructor said, "Second drawer from the left."

Greg opened the drawer to find a tray holding hundreds of room keys.

"On the machine at your right hand, type in 423, press Enter, and swipe the magnetic card."

Greg accomplished this with no trouble. He picked up a pen from the desk and stepped over to the elevator. He took it to the fourth floor.

As he rode up the Instructor announced in his mind, "Albert's in the bathroom taking a piss, Waverly's sitting on the far bed having a drink, and Eddie's standing in front of the TV trying to order a dirty movie."

Greg smiled. "No problem. Do you have any questions you want answered?"

"No." The Instructor looked at Paul. He muted the conversation with Greg. "One last time, Paul, do we take them out?"

Paul didn't say a word for several seconds, and then nodded.

The Inspector opened the channel and said, "Do them all."

Greg nodded to no one and swiped the key through the lock. Eddie heard the bolt click as the lock opened. He instinctively pulled his silenced Walther PPK from his shoulder holster. He leveled the gun at Greg's blue eyes. Eddie knew the guy smelled when he didn't flinch. He gazed down the barrel of the silencer like it was a plumbing pipe.

Greg calmly asked, "Why are you in my room?"

Waverly took him seriously. "This isn't your room."

Greg smiled at him as he moved two steps closer to Eddie. "But I've got a key." He held up the small plastic rectangle in his left hand and threw the pen in his right hand. It entered Eddie's eye like a crossbow bolt. His hand jerked the gun up and the bullet cleared Greg's shoulder, chipping plaster off the ceiling as it left the room. Waverly dropped his glass and cowered in the corner. Greg turned his back on him. The next threat would come from the bathroom. Greg took the clear plastic liner from the ice bucket and slipped it over his right hand. He picked up Eddie's gun and walked to the bathroom door.

The Instructor said, "He's right on the other side of the door, standing up in line with the doorknob.

Greg fired three shots at chest level, and Albert fell to the floor inside the locked bathroom. After hearing the confirming thump, he turned to Waverly still in the corner. He lifted the pistol and pulled the trigger, waiting until a trickle of blood rolled down the forehead between the unseeing eyes and the lawyer's body slumped into the corner, before tossing the gun down by Eddie's body. He retrieved his pen and wiped it on the mobster's wrinkled suit.

The Instructor said, "Go to the left. Take the stairway to the first floor and go out the exit."

Greg left the room slowly and calmly. The directions continued. "Walk across the parking lot toward the sign of the Atlanta Grill. Stop on the sidewalk."

Greg stepped on the sidewalk as an SUV pulled up. The driver pushed the door open. He looked inside, "Morning, Sarah."

"Morning, dear. Let's get back to the hotel and get some sleep."

Greg buckled his seatbelt, and Sarah turned on her left turn signal and slowly pulled away from the curb.

The alarm chirped like a wounded meadowlark. Dorothy slammed her hand down on the top, administering euthanasia.

"Fuck! We just got to sleep." She cuddled up to Anna.

Anna snuggled closer to her. "Hey, the second round was your idea."

Dorothy stretched her hand back and caressed Anna's ass. "But, baby, he was just too hard."

"Dot, if you fuck him every time he's hard, you're never going to get out of this bed." Anna poked her in the ribs.

Dorothy giggled, "It's hard again. I've got it in my hand."

Anna found Dorothy's arm and slid her hand down until she found Dorothy's hand wrapped around her son's cock. "You slut. Did you do this?"

Dorothy feigned innocence. "No! I found it this way."

Anna kissed her neck. "You didn't help it, not even a little."

"Well, I did tickle his balls." Dorothy turned her head and kissed Anna deeply. Her body followed, and the two women embraced, bringing their soft bodies into close contact, their breasts smashing together to create a warm glow.

Anna brushed a lock of hair from Dorothy's face, "I've got to get to Las Vegas."

Dorothy's hand cupped Anna's breast. "Can't I convince you to stay a little longer?" Her fingers pinched the erect nipple.

"No, remember you set the alarm for the last second to give me time to cum when Freddie was fucking me. So, I've got to go."

Anna rolled off the bed. The covers shifted and Freddie's hard on popped free. She licked her lips. The boy did have a nice cock, but duty called.

"Dot, you let him sleep until he has to go to school."

Anna opened her suitcase and searched for a dress to wear. "Annie, I'm worried about when Mr. Secretary gets back from his trip. How is he going to like this?" She pointed at Freddie's cock.

"I didn't know he went that way."

"Anna! That's not what I meant. What if he finds out his son and I are lovers?"

Anna lifted her hand and pointed to the ring. "Use this to make him not care."

"It will do that?"

"Talk to Sarah. She will help you learn the power that's on your finger. She was fucking Paul well before Greg ever got his ring."

"Wow."

"Sarah's a master at this. Talk to her, and you'll be able to fuck Freddie on the living room floor during Monday Night Football and he'll fetch a towel so you can wipe up any leaking semen."

"Damn, Anna. This is quite the ring." She held it up to look at it.

Anna bussed her lips and said, "I've got to get going."

Dorothy didn't settle for a soft, hurried kiss. Dorothy applied her lips to Anna's and slipped her tongue across the gap. Anna returned the kiss with enthusiasm and marveled as Dorothy moaned loudly and pulled her tighter. Finally, she had to pull Dorothy's arms from around her neck. Her ego deflated when she saw Freddie's hips thrusting strongly toward his mother's ass.

"Oh, Anna. He's fucking me, again. It's so damn good."

"Dot, you enjoy, I've got to go. Freddie, do her good."

The boy nodded and picked up the pace. Anna could see his cock pumping into his mother's wet cunt. Anna left them to their fun and went downstairs to catch the cab the Instructor had called a half-hour ago.


It was the hard cock poking her ass that caused Beth to stir in her sleep. She reached behind and a quick feel identified the owner as her brother.

She opened her legs and guided the head into her pussy. She could use a good fuck, she thought. Pete obliged by moving closer and sending several inches deep inside his sister. The tight wet pussy woke him up. He moaned and buried the rest of his cock into her.

"Beth, what the fuck happened here last night? The place is a mess."

Beth reached down and stroked her clit as Pete began to fuck her. "Connie and I got into a fight and broke some things."

"Broken picture windows, giant holes in the walls. Dad is going to be pissed when he gets home."

Beth giggled as she took her brother's fat cock deep in her pussy. "I can handle Dad."

"I'm sure you can, but what about Mom?"

This caused a jerk in Beth's smooth rhythm. She knew her mother's anger couldn't be handled. Her mother would talk to Paul, and that could be serious trouble. Pete felt the hitch in her hips and knew he had scared her.

Beth moaned, "We need to get it fixed before they get home. "Her brother's big cock was making her fear lessen. She was hot and ready to cum. "Fuck me now, little brother. Make me cum... then I... can think... about it."

Pete's thrusts lengthened and he rolled over on top of Beth's back, slamming his cock into her sloshing pussy. Her ass backed up to him as he pounded into her. He had it timed so that, when she climaxed, he was ready to flood her pussy with his semen. A sharp cry told him it was time and he let go his flood of cream. Beth saw white as her brother's huge cock spat its cream into her cunt.

Beth laid her head on her hands. "You're the best, Pete." Beth could feel her brother's load running from herc unt. "Let's get a shower, Pete, or we're going to be late for school."

Paul had watched his two friends have sex in the orb display. Stephanie was sucking his cock deep into her throat while they watched, her small, nude body between his legs on Paul's small bed. After the visit with her mother, she was really going to be his sister now. He pulled her up and sat her on his cock.

"Oh, Paul. Fuck me. I'm your new sister now. Fuck your sister's little pussy." She took him with the ease of practice. Her tight little cunt surrounding Paul with its tight muscles, milking his cock of its juice as she slowly fucked him.

He thrust into her and willed her orgasm. He wanted to watch her climax. Watching a woman lose her mind on his cock and cum in a screaming climax was necessary for him to cum. Stephanie loved sex and was unafraid of letting it all go. She could ride him and build up to monster orgasms as he pumped all of his cum into her. Her small tits bounced as she sought to devour all of his cock with her tight pussy. She needed to climax. Her body was ready; all of her muscles tensed and she opened her cunt for Paul's seed to enter. He thrust up and his long cock sprayed her insides with his thick, white cream. She screamed as she absorbed his juices, allowing them to become a part of her. The two vibrated together as their juices mixed in their steamy stew. Stephanie lay down on Paul's body.

"Paul, I have a question about what happened last night."

He looked at her thinking. "What about it?"

"Connie and Beth really went at it, Beth even tried to cut Connie with a sword. They didn't get hurt. It didn't look like it even hurt. When the coaches kidnapped Connie and me, they hurt us. What's the difference?"

"The effects of the rings evolve with time. Their abilities and protections grow with time."

"What's coming beyond this? They looked like super heroes. If you hadn't shown up, they would have destroyed the house."

"I don't know. The Instructor, I know, doesn't always tell me something before I'm ready to know it."

She climbed on top of Paul and sat on his limp cock. He could feel the moisture of her pussy warm his cock.

"What about the future?"

He could feel her making him hard. They had a little time before she had to go to school.

"I don't know. Whatever is ahead is going to be unlike anything any of us has ever imagined." She lifted up and took him inside.

"I'm glad you're making me your sister." She rode him slowly. "I love you."

"I love you too." Their fucking picked up its pace. Stephanie moved to the bed and raised her buttocks for Paul's view.

He moved behind her and inserted his cock into her ready pussy. "Fuck me, big brother." He liked the sound of that, and gave her a hard pop.

"Oh, fuck yes. Do that again!" He popped her pussy again hard with his cock. Brother and new sister fucked in a renewed heat. Paul fired a load of cum into Stephanie. Her pussy clutched him and bathed him in her fluids.

He pulled out his cock watching his cum flow out.

"Hey, pumpkin, you've got to get to school."

Stephanie played a little spoiled girl and said, "Don't want to go."

"But you must. Now, get up." Stephanie rolled off the bed. "Steph, go get Connie, I want to have a talk with the two of you."

Stephanie quickly returned with a fearful Connie.

"Paul, I'm sorry about last night. It won't happen again."

"I know." Paul leaned back on the bed and beckoned his sisters to sit by him on each side.

"Girls, you're going to change your image at school."

Stephanie sounded confused at this. "Our image?"

"Yes, you girls are giving off a very slutty image."

Connie cuddled into him. "But, Paul we both feel so sexy all the time."

"Still, your image at school is going to change." They nodded, as that was all they were capable of. Argument was not possible.

"What kind of image would you like?" Stephanie hoped she had the right clothes for whatever image he wanted.

"I'm thinking you girls should take up an Ivy League look. I want you wearing conservative clothes. I want conservative behavior. I watched your activities on Monday with the cheerleaders, and that was completely unacceptable."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.