Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 42

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

The limo arrived at five. Gerald stepped from the car and held the door for his newest and biggest clients. Freddie and Anna sat on the side couch on the left side. His mother and Gerald sat to the right.

Anna looked around and noted, "No Gwendolyn?"

Gerald laughed, "Gwendolyn begged off. She said she was exhausted from this morning."

Anna giggled and placed her hand on Freddie's leg. "You wore the poor woman out, Freddie." She turned back to Gerald. "Where are we eating?"

Freddie asked, "Is the bank far?"

Gerald laughed, "Nothing is far on Grand Cayman. It's not a large island."

The conference table at the Victoria Bank of Georgetown was cut in one piece from an Indonesian mahogany tree. It was twenty feet long and at the head sat Gerald Hardwick, president of the bank, to his right was Dorothy, to his left Anna, and Freddie was in Gerald's office reading a book. Marion Melon, the chief of marketing stood at digital image display showing off the bank services offered.

"Anna, Dorothy, the Victoria Bank has branches in various governmental jurisdictions to take advantage of each nations' legal protections for our customers.

For example, your corporation, PBF Inc., will be incorporated in Nevis, a small island in the Lower Antilles, with strict privacy guarantees. Your bank account will be in our bank in Antigua for the same privacy reasons. Credit cards will be issued per your instructions. I do need the accounts and the passwords from the accounts the money will be transferred from."

Anna reached for a sheet of paper and began to write down the account number and password. She passed this over to Marion who folded it up and locked it into her brief case.

"The money shouldn't take along to transfer. You should have access through the credit cards of your balance within the hour." Marion passed over a sheet to Anna. "This is a sheet detailing our fees for this service."

Gerald intercepted the white sheet and made some corrections. "Considering the size of the account we can make some adjustments." He passed the sheet back to Marion who whistled at the size of the adjustments.

"That's very generous for a new account, Gerald."

"It may be a new account, but it will be a very long-term account."

Anna and Dorothy smiled at their new banker. "Yes, this is quite acceptable."

"Let's get to the signing then. Marion let's start passing the papers." Marion sat down by Dorothy and removed a stack of papers from her briefcase. She handed the papers to Gerald. "I'll go transfer the money while you sign the incorporation papers and the account documents."

For the next ten minutes conversation covered the mechanics of getting the proper signatures on the proper forms.

Marion handed Anna and Dorothy small brown envelopes. "Inside are your copies of all the documents and your debt and credit cards."

Anna opened her bag and removed the debit card. "You take this and charge your reward to it. Two first class tickets and three nights at the best hotel in Aspen." Marion broadly smiled as she took the card and left the room.

Anna and Dorothy stood up. "We need to get to the airport. We have a plane flight out at seven."

Gerald took each by the arm. "You know, ladies of your responsibilities shouldn't have to be tied to whatever time the airlines decide to fly an airplane."

"Really, Gerald," Anna giggled, suspecting the comment had a point.

"I own the island's Gulf Stream dealership. The finest corporate planes sold. You come and go as you please, fly in luxury you've never dreamed."

Anna kissed him on the cheek. "You are so nice to think of our comfort. We will pass your suggestion on to the owner of the company and see what he says."


Allie giggled like a schoolgirl as Pete complimented her a third time over his second helping of apple pie. Julie was a little worried at the way her mother had taken to Pete during dinner. Julie bumped through dinner like a third wheel. Her mother jumped at Pete's slightest need. He was enjoying this far too much, Julie thought. Their activities in the hot tub created appetites sated only by an entire apple pie accompanied by large scoops of vanilla ice cream.

"May I come here more often for supper, Allie?" Mrs. Wagner had become 'Allie' while they ate their salad.

"You're welcome any time, Pete, dear," Allie beamed at him.

Julie noticed her mother never addressed him without adding some term of endearment for her young stud. For the first time, Julie could see close up the powerful effect the young boy had upon women. His small size and quiet courtesy entranced her mother. The boy gave off an aura of innocence and raw sexuality that made women want to resolve his contradictions. As they licked up the last of their desert, Julie knew that what started as a quickie after school was becoming an all-evening affair. Her mother didn't appear to want Pete to go home any time soon. Julie feared that, before the evening was out, the talk of adoption might surface. Can you adopt a lover? Julie didn't think so, but, seeing the gleam in her mother's eye, Allie might try breaking new ground with the idea.

Allie picked up the dirty dishes and set them in the sink. "Do you think you could do these, honey, while Pete and I go back to my room for a while?" Her mother said this in the most innocent fashion, as if she always left her daughter to do the dishes while she took her daughter's boyfriend back into her bedroom to fuck him.

Julie withheld her initial comment and took pity on the long-neglected mom. "Don't worry, Mom, I'll do the dishes and then get my homework done." Even with the pity, she mixed in a dash of sarcasm... which flew by Allie completely unobserved.

Allie kissed her quickly on the lips. "You're a dream, honey. I'll make it up to you, big time." She took Pete by the hand, and they walked back to master bedroom. She set Pete on the side of the bed and knelt between his legs.

"I want to get to know him close up." She hefted the heavy shaft. Her fingers could feel it filling with blood. She licked along the lengthening shaft down to his full balls. Oh, shit, she thought. I can't let him cum in me. I'm not on anything, and this boy looked like he could impregnate a concrete block. She didn't stop licking his balls, but decided to worry about contraception later.

His cock grew to full length, and Allie conducted a worship service between his legs: she was on her knees, praying her pussy could take this monster. Julie had taken him while she watched, but the reality of his flesh made her pause to consider how much stretching her delicate tissues could take. Her pussy dripped fluid down her thighs; she knew she was making a wet spot on the carpet. She had stored a lot of unused lubricant over the years, and it was trying to leak out all at once. Her lips curled around him, and she knew she was sure as hell going to try to get him inside her.

Pete stroked his cock in her mouth until he sensed she was ready for more. He pulled her up and kissed her. His lips glowed with warmth as she sucked on them during the kiss. Allie regressed to her teen days and remembered how she would kiss a boy for hours, kissing until her lips were raw and her tongue exhausted. She moaned around her tongue and kissed him wetly, crushing her huge tits into his chest as she felt her nipples poke into his hairless flesh.

Pete eased her back onto the bed and nudged her legs apart. "You have a lovely pussy." His finger traced along her lips. "Such full lips." He pulled a little lock of hair. She wondered at his treatment of her pussy like a small, cuddly pet. "Such pretty hair."

Pete looked up at her face and smiled. His patience drove her insane. Allie spat, "Eat me! Your teasing is killing me! Lick it! God, it's been so fucking long!" Pete's experience led him to what she needed.

Pete buried his face into her dripping pussy, his tongue laving her fat lips and sucking the swollen flesh; her fingers slithered through his hair and pulled him deep into her hot cunt. She moaned and panted as Pete's tongue lashed her clit and his fingers fucked her aching cunt. She arched up and screamed. Her body was rigid and pulsing, shaking and sweating, her hair matted to her head. He didn't sit back, satisfied that she had cum. His tongue found new areas, and she was off on a race again. He licked lower and the naïve housewife experienced a tongue paying tribute to her asshole for the first time. "No, Pete, no... oh, fuck, Pete, yes." As his tongue speared her flexing asshole, she bucked up to him and thought how painful it would be if his cock opened her up there. How painful, but she would willingly do it for him. She knew that, when the pain passed, the pleasure would be to die for. Pete would make sure of that. Her orgasm swept through her as she quivered with his initial efforts at her pleasure.

Julie stood in the doorway, watching. "That was hot. He's good isn't he, Mom?"

"Oh, fuck me, baby, he is!" He nuzzled her pussy as she recovered. Allie picked at his hair like a female ape grooming her Alpha male.

She giggled, "He hasn't even been in you yet, has he?"

"God, no, honey, I may die when he does."

Pete slapped her ass. "Turn over, it's time to fuck."

Allie laughed, "You're so romantic, boy." She turned over and looked at her daughter. Her inhibitions were shattered during her orgasm. She intended to share him with her daughter. "Want to watch from a little closer, Julie?"

"Sure, Mom." Julie got on the bed and lay flat alongside her mother's position of ass in the air and face on the bed. "Let me help." Julie took Pete's cock and set the head into her mother's pussy; she could see it was a mess, wet hair and swollen, smashed lips guarded the entrance to her cunt. Pete pushed in firmly and slid all the way to the bottom. Allie tried to buck away, but Pete kept firm hands on her hips. Allie arched her back and screamed again.

"Go easy, Pete, she doesn't get a lot."

"I'm sorry, Allie, did I hurt you?"

"Oh, baby, you hurt me so good. This is fucking fantastic! Fuck me!" Allie drifted through heaven as Pete's cock flexed deep inside her.

Listening to her mother's nasty talk turned her daughter on. Her mother stopped being a mother, but became one of the girls at a sleepover who was at the center of attention and needed the help of the other girls to work up to a deeper and wilder orgasm. She reached under her mother's body and took a plump tit into her hand. She squeezed it. Her mother brought her hand up and pressed her daughter's hand on it more firmly. Julie's fingers pinched the nipple, and she was rewarded with another loud moan. Her mother's cunt sloshed with the juices Pete stirred up. She couldn't see Pete's dragon plowing her mother, but she could hear it. Wet, squishy sounds of sex filled Allie's bedroom. Suddenly, Julie wanted a taste, so she flipped on her back and wiggled under her mother. She was inches from Pete's monster sloshing in and out of her mother. The fleshy lips clung to the cock as it moved. Julie raised her head and licked her mother's clit. Allie screamed again, and Pete picked up the pace, slamming his thighs onto her ass cheeks. Julie sucked the hard little nub into her mouth and felt her mother's lips on her pussy. Her mother had done this before, that was certain; she worked her daughter's pussy like a pro.

Allie screamed, "I'm cumming, cumming! Oh, god, don't cum in me. Don't cum in meeee!" Julie shoved Pete back, and his next thrust entered Julie's mouth. He exploded, and his semen filled her mouth. She quickly swallowed and sucked for more. Julie rubbed her mother's clit to keep her going into her climax. Allie's tongue whipped her daughter's clit until she too flew into a climax. Julie swallowed the last of Pete's spending. The threesome slowed; Allie rolled to her side, and Pete sat back on his heels.

Allie looked at her daughter, "Honey, I never would have dreamed today would end up like this." Julie scooted over to her and kissed her. Allie accepted her daughter's kiss, and Pete could see their tongues romance each other. They shared their juices, and Allie could taste Pete on her daughter's tongue.

The three cuddled up with Pete in the middle. Pete stroked the upper slope of their very different breasts. He knew it was the perfect time to tie up loose ends.

"Julie, the incident in the park with the gangbangers never happened."

She stared into his eyes and nodded. Pete went on, "We walked home and saw no one along the way. Nothing remarkable happened along the way." She nodded again.

"Allie, when Julie and I arrived here, we were surprised to see you, but Julie was happy and not upset when she arrived at home. Do you understand?"

Allie nodded.

"Julie, Allie, what really happened here this evening is only to be a memory you can share with one of us. You won't be able to say what really happened here. You will remember this, but if anyone asks, we just had a pleasant soak, a lovely dinner and watched television afterward. Then I went home."

"Allie, I want you to remember how desirable I find you." Allie grinned broadly and kissed him. Julie was touched and a bit jealous at Pete's treatment of her mother. Her jealousy faded when she realized that, with Pete attracted to her mother, he would be around more often. Her pussy tingled at what that meant.

Satisfied that the details of the afternoon would never be revealed, Pete soon was snoring between Julie and her mother.


After arriving back at their hotel, Anna said, "We do have some time until our flight leaves." She had told Gerald it left a seven when the actual departure was nine. She looked at Dorothy and Freddie, who had their eyes on each other. She smirked. "I'm tired. I'm going to lie down and take a nap. I need my beauty sleep." She walked into the other room and, finding a dry spot on the bed, lay down. She guessed that Gwendolyn was a squirter, as large wet spots decorated the bed. She thought, I'm going to have to talk to Freddie about fucking her in a single spot if she wets the bed like that.

Dorothy took Freddie's hand and led him to the balcony. In the bright light of a sunny Cayman evening, Dorothy could see how much her son had grown and that he had a beautiful body.

"It is such a beautiful place here, dear."

"I know, Mom, so much has happened the past couple of days." He stood next to her as they leaned down and watched the swimmers and sunbathers.

"You're a man now, Freddie. A very handsome man." Dorothy turned to her son and let him have a full frontal view of her body. She was fishing for a return compliment.

She got it. "Mom, you're so beautiful. I like seeing you nude." His cock was rising to the bait of her full tits capped by the brown nipples.

"You're quite a man, son." Her hand couldn't resist the attraction of his cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and squeezed his hardness.

Freddie closed his eyes and savored the feeling of his mother's hand slowly jerking him off. Dorothy knew the ring on her finger gave her the courage to stand nude on a public balcony as she fondled her son's cock. She loved her ring and the power and freedom it gave to her; that both were set by Paul didn't seem restricting to her, but that was the power the ring had to let contradictions exist with resolution.

Dorothy pulled Freddie's cock until he was facing her. She pulled his hand to her breast. Freddie knew just what to do. His fingers played over the pink flesh and slightly twisted her brown nipples. Dorothy moaned and pulled him close, so his cock went between her legs and her wet lips slid over the top of his hard shaft.

She pulled him close and their bodies pressed together. Her tits flattened over his chest. She leaned her head on his shoulder and glowed in the warmth of his embrace. Dorothy knew that, when she returned to Washington, she and Freddie had to continue to do what they were about to start here. Mother and son held each other tightly, but swayed slowly to make Freddie's stiff cock play along Dorothy's wet lips.

Dorothy turned around and leaned on the railing. She arched her back, presenting her ass to her son. Freddie never doubted she wanted him as he moved behind her, his cock leveled at her entrance. Dorothy looked back, her blonde curls tumbling over her back, at the man about to fuck her.

Freddie slid in easily. Dorothy didn't remember ever being so wet as at this moment. Her son's cock hit every hot spot on its trip down. He split the walls of her cunt wide open. Her fingers tightened on the concrete patio wall. She spread her legs more to give him room. His pubic hairs tickled her ass as he pressed deep inside her.

"Freddie, this is so fucking good... fuck me, baby." She pushed on the concrete and he snuggled in a little deeper. His hands took hold of her hips. Her wide ass captured his gaze. He could look down and see his cock, now glistening from his mother's juices, slide in and out of her. Her little asshole twitched as his cock pleasured his mother.

"You like my cock, Mom... it feels to good... you're so hot and tight... you're so wet, Mom." Freddie completely forgot Gwendolyn as he fucked his mother; her pussy gripping him as he forged into her. Dorothy reached down for her clit but pulled her hand back; she wanted all her orgasm to be from her son fucking her. She held to the wall and let him have his way with her. If it took longer that way, that was fine with her. She knew Freddie couldn't cum until she had; such was the power of their rings.

"I love your cock, Freddie. You make my cunt so hot and wet." She wiggled her pussy around his cock. "Fuck me, baby. Make mama cum."

He leaned over and spit. A long stream of spittle dropped into her asshole. His finger rimmed her wet asshole. Pushing it inside brought a moan from Dorothy. "Yes, honey. Play with mama's asshole."

Freddie spit again and pushed a second finger up her tight butt hole. "It's tight, Mom."

"It is Freddie. It's only been used once before."

"Who, Mom?" His thighs were slapping her ass.

"Paul, darling, who else?" She remembered her first day in the family and Paul introducing her to anal sex; she shivered around Freddie's cock at the memory of how hard she had cum.

"You can if you want, Freddie." She was giving him the capability to make a decision.

He fucked her silently for a moment, still working his fingers into her ass. "Mom, I want to cum in you pussy the first time. I'll do your ass later if you still want me to."

His mother was touched at his desire to fill her pussy with his large load. "Then, Freddie, fuck my cunt and fill it up." She reached back though her legs and pulled on his balls. "I'm close, Freddie, so close to cumming."

He pounded her pussy. His thrusts pushed her forward. Her head emerged over the wall and she could see people in the hot tubs and swimming pool looking up at her jerking head. They knew what she was doing and almost all were jealous of the wonderful fuck she appeared to be getting. She saw one woman reach down and adjust the bottom of her bikini.

Anna had lied to the couple. She wasn't tired. It was easy to see that they wanted each other, and for Freddie's first time with his mother, she wanted to leave them alone. She peeked out and watched them arouse each other and then couple. Anna moved out into the living area of the suite to get a better view of the frantically fucking couple. She sat down in a desk chair close to the open door to the balcony. The sight of Freddie's buttocks rippling as he drove his cock into his mother led Anna's fingers to her tingling pussy.

Freddie flexed his cock as he fucked his mother, creating lightening-bolt sensations inside her pussy. "Cum, Mom. Let it go. Cum on my cock." His tight hold on her hips gave him the purchase to drive deep and hard into her. With her approaching orgasm, his balls began to ache with the load of cum for his mother. He knew that the ache would grow as his sperm neared the time for their journey from his body to his mother's.

Anna's fingers stirred up her juices, and she knew she should have laid a towel in the chair. She could hear the squishing her ass made over the damp material. This was hot; she wondered what it looked like when Paul fucked his mother for the first time, or Pete when that log of his stretched out Carol as they enjoyed their first fuck.

Dorothy arched her back and rose high enough so the entire pool area could see her tits and the hands of a young man that quickly covered them. Her body jerked as she moaned loud enough for all below to hear. She climaxed, and Freddie quickly followed suit with pulsing jets of sperm that filled his mother's cunt. He stabbed her pussy and washed the insides with his ivory cream.

She shuddered as she knew her son was filling her pussy for the first time, to be followed by many, many times in the future. Dorothy knew this was a cock she wouldn't deny herself. When they returned to Washington, she would fuck him long and hard and often. She peed on the patio wall from the force of her orgasm, the forceful stream painting a dark stain on the white concrete. Her husband's long absences with his fact-finding trips didn't seem so much of a problem anymore. Freddie would warm her bed when her husband was gone. She smiled. Freddie would fucking set her bed on fire.

Anna watched Freddie empty his balls into his mother. The full spheres drained before her eyes as they jerked. White cream ran down the inside of Dorothy's thighs. Anna's climax was silent. She held it in to allow them their privacy while she took advantage of their public performance. She fled to the bathroom before they could see her.

Dorothy uncocked her son and turned to kiss him. He gave her his best, and their tongues rocked together in a white heat. Freddie picked her up and carried her into the room. He set her down on the bed and pulled her legs apart, manipulating her until she lay just right, then he went down on her gooey pussy.

"Oh, fuck, Freddie! I'm so fucking messy. Clean up mama's cunt, baby. Lick it clean."

Anna could see the effects of her orgasm in the bathroom mirror. The red splotches on her upper chest, the swollen nipples capping her drooping breasts, and the fat, loose pussy lips hanging down. I'm such a slut. She grinned into the mirror. And I fucking love it, she thought. Anna thought back over all the years, barren of sexual pleasure. Her dry, unused pussy, it's use almost forgotten until that day in the office when Carol seduced her. Her boss pulled her into a world of sex she never dreamed existed. Her sex drive exploded, and soon she was wanted by every member of the family as a lusty woman who enjoyed everything with everyone. Anna heard Dorothy's cries as Freddie went down on her. With one last glance in the mirror, she thought, It's time to share now, Dorothy.

Anna appeared in the doorway. "You two sure make a lot of noise when you fuck. I bet everyone at the pool saw you; I know they heard you."

"Oh, shut the fuck up, Anna." She pulled her son by his hair deep into her pussy. "Freddie's eating his load out of my cunt."

Anna giggled. "I can see that. You slut, you're full of his cum."

Dorothy whined as she rocked sideways, "Anna, honey, he's so fucking hungry for me!"

Anna walked up behind the boy and rubbed his smooth ass. She tickled his little hole and wished she had Sarah's strap-on with her. She rubbed his tight-looking hole. The boy would find out what a good fucking was. Anna wanted his ass. She sighed. Maybe when we get home. Her hand went between his legs and felt his hard-on. She giggled. With the rings, their men were always ready to service them. She climbed on the bed, and her pussy found Dorothy's mouth. The blonde pulled Anna's hips down and licked the fat cunt lips dropping in her face. Anna leaned over so Freddie got a good view of her ass and his mother's tongue as it lapped her cunt. She wanted to give him an attractive target for his next exertions.

"Lick it, Dot. Fuck me with your tongue." Anna loved it when women licked her pussy. They knew just where to do it. Connie was the best, she thought. How a thirteen-year-old had so mastered pussy puzzled Anna, but she still never turned down Connie's tongue.

The taste of his mother's cunt slowly evolved from sperm to pussy juice as he licked up all of his spending and her natural juices continued their liberal flow. Dorothy's climax ripped through her body, and her grip on Freddie cut off his airflow for almost a minute as she ground her pussy into his face.

Anna turned back. "Freddie, get up here and fuck me." Dorothy's tongue lathered up Anna's juices as Freddie climbed over his mother's twitching body. He pushed his dick into Anna's cunt and fucked her. His mother's tongue slithered over the bottom of his dick and down to his balls. She was amazed that they were as full as when he started. Sucking an entire ball into her mouth, she poked it with her tongue to test its ripeness. Dorothy watched his cock pummel Anna's cunt. Satisfied with the load in his balls, she licked further down and found his hole. She rimmed her son and saw his motion increase. He wanted Anna to cum so he could.

Anna knew why Freddie had stepped up the pace. Dorothy was such a dirty girl, she thought. Freddie brought his hand around and rubbed the older woman's clit. That did it. Anna flew off into orgasm land, and Freddie unloaded another load into a hot cunt. His mother's tongue was driving him crazy in his ass, but when she felt the jerks of his semen enter Anna, she moved to their junction to taste their combined juices as they ran out of the well-stuffed cunt.

Dorothy licked up the leakage until her son's cock dropped out. She sucked the rest directly from his softening shaft. Anna rolled onto the bed and lay back exhausted. Freddie held is position as his mother finished cleaning the juices form his cock.

Anna looked at the ceiling as she panted. "We need to get on that plane."


The Reverend Alexander Howard stood at the pulpit, glowering over his flock of sinners. "Brothers and sisters, you sit in a pit of sin, and only with the help of Jesus can you pull yourselves free. So stand up and come forward and take Jesus as your savior. Stand up and come down front, and we will pray for your souls and the forgiveness of your sins."

The telecast of the Freedom Baptist Church cut away to the Reverend Howard seated on the edge of a desk in his spacious office. He locked his gaze on the transparent lens of the camera and made his appeal. "Brothers and sisters, the work of the Lord today needs to be our highest priority. The Freedom Baptist Church carries out the Lord's work with your help. The donations you send us allow us to conduct this television ministry and bring the word of God to the sinners of the world." His wife, Clara, moved into the shot. Clara was a tall, thin woman with a yellow-brown complexion, which contrasted with her husband's deep black skin.

She took over speaking. "Alexander and I are concerned about the sinful nature of our society today. We are assaulted by filth, crime, and pornography on a daily basis. Your contributions to this ministry help keep it alive and doing God's work." A graphic came on the screen, giving a number to call. "You can charge your contribution to your major credit card. A one thousand dollar contribution will give you a personal interview with my husband, the Reverend Alexander Howard. For a five hundred dollar contribution, you will receive a Bible autographed by the Reverend Howard. One hundred dollar contributions will get an autographed photograph of the Reverend and myself. Please pick up your phone and dial our toll-free number and make your contribution." The broadcast cut back to flowing aisles of the church, aisles with sinners seeking redemption.

Bridget Green sat back in her recliner and sipped her vodka on the rocks. It was her fourth drink in the past two hours. She listened to the Reverend Howard's plea for funds. She didn't have to look at her checkbook or credit card statements to know that she was tapped out, broke. Since her father's death, the checks had stopped. The reading of the will this morning had been bitterly disappointing. Though her father had left her half of the casino, the casino's accountant had then reported that it owed close to forty million dollars to various creditors, and unless she was willing to kick in her share and to get her drug addict brother to the same, the casino would be sold to pay the debts.

Forty million dollars, she thought, that's rich. She didn't have forty dollars at the moment. The reality of no more checks from Daddy was horrifying. The twenty thousand a month she had been getting for the past twenty years had seemed neverending. With such a rich cash flow, she had seen little reason to save or invest any of the money. Now, it was gone. She took a deep drink of the vodka and stood up. She teetered on a seesaw weighed down by two drinks on each side. She soon faced the unwelcome meeting where she would have to tell Reverend Howard that his check wouldn't arrive this month.

She had no doubts that the Reverend and his wife would find a wealthy donor to replace her as the reverend was very persuasive when he sat down with a wealthy white female donor to discuss her contributions. Bridget had enjoyed many closed-door sessions in the reverend's study. His wife often joined them to fill out the triangle, but his wife made sure the checks cleared before the door to the office closed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.