Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 41

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Pete watched traffic go by while waiting by the high school for Julie. Two other high school girls he had serviced in the past stopped to ask if he was busy; he told one to check back tomorrow and the other on Wednesday.

Julie ran up and anxiously said, "Let's get over to my house. My mom will be home in an hour, and I want to get started."

Julie and Pete cut through the woods behind Pete's house.

"Pete, what's been going on lately? I haven't seen you around the high school for a while." Julie was curious.

"For a while I was seeing Connie and Stephanie. They were keeping me very busy, but they have broader interests now and don't mind it I go back to seeing many of my old friends after school."

She squeezed his hand, "I'm glad you decided to say 'yes' to me. I've missed you."

"You did?" Pete was surprised at this.

"Yeah, you might be very good in bed, but you're also fun to be around. You don't have the little dick and the big ego most jocks have. You're the exact opposite and so you're going to be very popular when you hit high school."

Pete stooped in the path and kissed her. She pulled at him to get off the path and start here, but he resisted. "Let's get to your house."

The woods hid many of the activities of the Family from spying eyes. The trees grew thick together and a lone path crossed the wood for a shortcut. Julie lived only a couple of blocks away on the other side, and the path through the woods shaved a few minutes off the trip. The trees grew close to the path, leaving Pete and Julie little room between them. She could hold Pete's hand in the privacy of the wood. Pete was content at this. He knew his place with the high school girls - though, it was usually on top or on the bottom, rarely alongside and holding hands. Boy friends held that spot.

"Pete, I hope Mom doesn't come home early. I really have missed you. That night at your sister's sleepover was so wild! I still get horny thinking about it. Watching you fuck Beth was so awesome! It made me wish I had a brother."

"Yeah, Connie and Stephanie took over the party and had us doing all sorts of things."

"You doing me from behind while I went down on Sally was so cool. I thought about inviting Sally over, but I decided I wanted you for myself."

"I've been thinking about you all day," he half-lied. Since Paul found the orb, he had given up servicing the high school girls; first, Connie and Stephanie made him their boy friend, and then the adult women in the Family learned of the pleasure he could provide. However, with Stephanie and Connie broadening their interests, and all the adult women out of town. Pete took advantage of this co-incidence to get Connie to release him from his service to her after Julie had asked him to come over.

"Let's use the hot tub. My dad leaves it on. We'll just go around..."

Three boys wearing gang colors stepped from the woods and blocked the path. Julie knew the middle one. Carlo was a dropout from her class. He was two years older than the rest of his class and had finally given up on school during the Christmas break.

Pete and Julie stopped. Her hand trembled in his. Julie knew they were in trouble, cornered in the woods by gangbangers. Pete looked them over and decided they weren't carrying firearms. The boy on the left had tattoos down his arm; he was as large as Carlo. He sneered, "Julie Wagner. It's so fine meeting you here in the woods."

She recognized him, too. "Uh, nice to see you again, Jake." Julie knew she wasn't going to walk out of the woods without taking them all on. She looked at Pete and hoped they didn't hurt him-or worse.

Carlo and Jake were over six feet tall and built like linebackers. Carlo advanced on the pair. Jake stayed behind to watch his back. From his back pocket, he pulled knife; he pressed a small button on the side, and a six-inch blade popped out. "I'm glad you're glad to see us, Julie. It could get messy, otherwise." The short boy on the right moved about halfway between Jake and Carlo. He pulled out a knife and smiled nervously at them. Pete figured him for Jake's younger brother.

Carlo waved the knife tip at Julie. "Strip, you little cunt!"

With trembling hands she reached for the buttons on her blouse.

"No. Stop." Pete said quietly and held up his hand. She stopped undoing buttons and looked at her young friend. He stepped in front of her, blocking Carlo's view. He stood calmly as if waiting in the lunch line. Carlo advanced on him, flipping the knife between his hands. Pete stood his ground, with his eyes lazily following the knife. This bothered Carlo; the little shit should show some fear. All the little boys he'd threatened had ran in terror, before. This little shrimp looked like he was bored.

Pete glanced up at Carlo's eyes, letting the bigger boy know he felt no fear. Carlo shifted the knife quickly from his right to his left hand. Pete's eyes never left Carlo's. Jake, on Pete's left, stepped on a twig that snapped with a sharp crack. Carlo started, but Pete's eyes never wavered. Carlo wondered if he wasn't facing some kind of Kung Fu boy who had left his black belt at home. However, Carlo thought the boy was just too small to be a threat to his knife. He stepped directly in front of Pete, the knife inches from the small boy's chest.

"Pete?" Julie whimpered from behind. "Don't do this. I'll do what they want. Don't..." Pete's right arm slowly raised again, and she stopped talking.

"No, Julie. You're not going to do what these pigs want." Pete's level tone irritated Carlo, he could tell. He knew that, since Julie wasn't a Family member, his powers didn't extend to protecting her. He had to incite Carlo and his boys to attack him, then it became self-defense and he had full use of his abilities.

"Pigs, eh?" Carlo laughed hard, and looked off to the other knife-wielder. "Jake, I bet we can get this little boy squealing like a pig, don't you?"

"Yeah, Carlo! Let's get his pants down and see how loud he can scream. I love listening to little boys screaming." Jake's knife slowly waved in the air in Pete's direction.

Pete ignored him, his attention focused on the leader. Carlo waved the knife across from Pete's chest. "Move, you little shit!"

Pete's blue eyes bored into Carlo's brown eyes. "The only reason I will move is if your mother is lying in the bushes over there, waiting for me to fuck her."

Carlo's eyes flashed, and he jammed the knife into Pete's chest. He was sure he had; the small boy was so close. He looked down and saw the hilt pressed against his stomach; the blade buried deep in his liver. He jerked his eyes to Pete. The boy looked the same, but he wasn't dying like he should be. Carlo realized that the young boy had killed him. Pete then saw the fear in Carlo's eyes that was missing in his. He smiled at the hood, and then stepped back, giving him room to fall. Carlo dropped forward to the ground, driving the knife in deeper. Pete turned to Jake, who had yet to realize his leader was dying.

Jake watched Carlo fall with disbelief. What the fuck just happened? He turned angrily to the smaller boy; whatever had happened, he knew this little shit was responsible. "You little motherfucker!" he screamed and ran for Pete, knife extended. The small boy stepped aside at the last second and tripped Jake. The gangbanger's body fell forward; he landed on the dirt path and slid six feet. He didn't move, but blood began to seep out from under the still body. The last boy froze in shock.

Julie screamed at the rapid death of the two bangers. Pete turned to her and raised his hand again. She swallowed her scream as the last boy turned and ran.

"Julie, we need to get out of here." He took her hand and pulled her along the path. She awoke out of her haze and started running after Pete. They ran all the way to the edge of the woods, where Pete stopped her. He made her slow down and walk at a normal pace, in case anyone was watching them. He kept her hand in his and rubbed his fingers slowly over her hand to keep her calm. After Pete and Julie entered her house, they heard a sound in the kitchen. Her mother, Allie Wagner, was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking a cup of coffee. Julie had inherited few of Allie's genes. Where Julie was tall and thin, her mother was short and round. Where Julie barely had breasts to fill an A-cup, her mother found DD bras almost too tight.

Julie, with terror still in her voice asked, "Mom, why are you home so early?" She then broke down crying.

"The computers at work all crashed at it will take until tomorrow to bring them..." Her mother looked up and saw her daughter panting and sobbing, standing by a boy much younger and smaller than her daughter's usual taste. She rose to her feet and embraced her daughter who was sobbing too hard to talk. Allie looked at Pete and screamed, "What have you done to her?"

Pete looked surprised for the first time at any of the recent events, but didn't respond.

"What have you done? Why is she crying?" Tell me!!" She reached out and shook Pete, who let her assault him without resistance.

"Mom!!" Julie screamed, getting her voice, "Stop it!! He didn't do anything! He saved me!"

Her mother pulled back, shocked at her daughter's cry. "Saved you? From what?" Allie held her daughter tightly at arm's length. "What happened?"

"Mom, we got caught in the woods by three gang members." She looked her mother in the eye. "They were going to rape me. Pete stopped them." She began sobbing again. Allie looked at the small boy with a new eye. She wondered how such a slight boy fought off three gangbangers.

This time Allie waited until her daughter ran out of tears. "Tell me what happened."

Julie began to slowly tell the story. As she told the tale, her tears began to flow again-along with her mother's. Allie kept looking at Pete as Julie told how he was attacked by the much bigger boys and fought them off. She left out the fact that the boys were probably dead.

At the end of the story, Allie grabbed Pete and hugged him against her large, soft breasts. She kissed his cheek and her tears wet his face. Allie then stepped to the phone. "We need to call the police." She began to dial 911.

Pete put his finger on the cut-off button. "Please don't."

Allie's confused look made him go on. "I would rather you didn't call them. Julie's not been physically hurt, and I don't want the gangbangers at school to know I did this. It could cause me a lot of trouble." He knew this wasn't quite the truth, as the boy who got away was sure to cause him trouble. As soon as Pete got Allie calmed down he could pursue a more permanent cure to his problem.

"But, someone should know. You did a heroic thing. You should get some recognition." She didn't understand his fear.

"I don't need anything more than Julie being alright."

Julie kissed him on the cheek, and held on to his arm. "Mom, you should have seen him; he was magnificent! He made it look so easy taking them down." Julie's breast was crushed against his arm.

"Do you have any martial arts training, Pete?" Allie couldn't believe this little boy could take on two larger boys that easily.

Julie and Pete ignored her mother's question. "Mom, can Pete stay for dinner?" Julie begged.

"Why, certainly. Too bad your father's still out of town; he won't get to meet the boy who saved his daughter." Allie took a sip of her drink and thought, even though he wasn't much size-wise, he was cute. She hoped her daughter would dump the shit-head basketball player she was dating for this polite young man, even though he was a little short for her tall, athletic daughter.

"Let me get dinner started. You two go and find something to do. Maybe you should lie down, Julie, and get some rest after all of this excitement." Allie pulled out the vodka bottle to mix another Bloody Mary.

"Mom, could Pete and I use the hot tub? That would relax us."

"Oh, I don't see why not. I'm not sure I've any swimsuits his size, though."

"I have some gyms shorts that will fit him."

"Okay, dear, dinner will be in an hour."

Pete followed Julie up to her room. He had been there a few times, and it hadn't changed any since then; the decorations were mostly sports-related, pictures of WNBA members, female beach volleyball stars wearing tiny bikinis and flying through the air, spiking the ball... All very normal for a female jock. Julie rummaged through a drawer and found a pair of white Wilson gym shorts. Julie shut the door and unbuttoned her blouse. Pete stripped off his shirt and jeans. He laid them on the bed and watched as Julie took off her skirt. The two looked at each other, then Julie looked at her closed door. Her arms moved behind her back and unhooked her bra. She tossed it on the bed and posed for Pete. Wearing only her pink thong, she walked over to Pete and put her arms around his neck. "I don't think I've properly thanked you for saving my life." Her hand pulled down his briefs. Pete stepped out of them and kissed her.

"What did you have in mind?"

She kissed him back firmly, and her tongue wrapped around his. She whispered, "How about a quick blowjob? I don't think Mom will come up and check on us."

"Sounds good to me." He lay back on the bed, and his cock lay like a log on his thigh. Julie stood it up and put the end in her mouth. Her tongue lashed the end, and she began pushing as much of the monster in her mouth as possible. Pete lay back and enjoyed his reward. He thought perhaps he should contact Paul and tell him what happened. But, then again, that could wait until after he'd collected his reward.

Neither she nor Pete noticed how the door to her room opened softly on its well-oiled hinges.

The sexy teenager knelt on the bed, wearing her pink thong. She had her eyes closed, concentrating on giving him her best. She pulled her mouth off and moved down to his balls. "You saved my life, you know." She licked his balls and jerked his shaft.

The door quietly closed.

Allie stood in the hallway, stunned by what she had seen. First, her daughter was giving this slip of a boy a blowjob. Second, this "slip of a boy" had a cock bigger than any she had ever seen! Third... seeing her daughter pleasing that boy's massive cock had suddenly made her feel jealous: She desired to give him a blowjob for saving her daughter! Confused at her own feelings, Allie headed back down the stairs, leaving her daughter some privacy to complete her thank-you. She thought back to her youth and remembered she had given her first blowjob when she was a year younger than Julie was now. Though, she had never taken on a monster like she saw on Pete.

She set up the roaster and put in a pot roast, some potatoes, and carrots. The pair came down just as Allie plugged in the pot.

"Mom, we're going to be in the hot tub."

Allie looked at the boy and the bulge in the shorts. "Would you mind if I joined you, honey? I've go the pot on, and it will be an hour before it's done. You wouldn't mind would you, Pete?"

"No, Mrs. Wagner, join us."

Julie gave her mother as strange glance, and said, "No problem, Mom. Get your suit on."

"I'll be right out." She picked up her drink and walked back to her bedroom.

Julie slipped into the hot tub, and Pete followed her. She hugged him and said, "Pete, I think we're not going to get any time alone, here." She kissed him wetly. "Mom's not going anywhere, so I may need another day to get this beast into me." She reached down fondled his prick through the thin material.

"That's okay, I'll come back tomorrow, and we can get you stuffed properly." He knew he would disappoint someone when he didn't show up tomorrow on the corner, but he knew many high school girls when to sleep thinking of their last mating. His hands massaged her ass cheeks under her little bikini bottoms.

Allie went back to her bedroom and pulled her one-piece suit from her dresser drawer. She put it on and looked in the mirror. "It makes me look old," she said. She tossed the suit on the bed and looked in her drawer. The flash of red in the drawer caught her attention. The bikini she bought on a whim one day when she was particularly depressed-a red thong that barely held her tits in place. She pulled out the scraps of material and walked over to the mirror. The bottoms covered almost nothing. Her pussy lips showed through the thin cloth. Her nipples were plainly visible in the top. Flesh bulged out on all sides of the cups. She looked like a slut, she thought. Smiling at herself in the mirror, she thought, Perfect, just perfect. She drained her glass to give herself the courage to walk out in front of her daughter and her daughter's friend wearing essentially nothing.

She could feel the breeze on her ass as she walked out to the patio. The excitement that surged though her body was an almost forgotten feeling. I bet I squish when I walk, she thought. Julie won't be able to handle this. I wonder if Pete can?

She looked through the patio door and saw her daughter making out with Pete. Allie saw her daughter's arm under the water, moving rhythmically. She was jerking him off right after blowing him! Was the boy that virile?

Allie pulled on the patio door and the noise snapped the two apart. She walked out with a towel tossed over her shoulder. Julie cried out, "Mom!", suitably outraged that her mom dared to wear such a suit. Allie was pleased with the reaction. An indifferent greeting would have left her depressed that she couldn't shock anyone with her body.

"Wow, Mrs. Wagner, that's a hot suit," Pete laughed warmly in surprise. He had developed an acute appreciation of older women over the past few weeks. She reminded him of Anna, but about fifteen years younger. Julie jammed an elbow into him, but he ignored her. He stood and held out his hand to help Allie into the hot tub. She settled down on a seat. Pete watched her tits floating on the surface of the water.

"Shit." Allie shot out, just as Pete was sitting back down.

"What's wrong, Mrs. Wagner?"

"I forgot my drink in my bedroom." She smiled at Pete.

"I'll go get it."

"You're such a dear."

Pete stood back up and climbed out. Allie saw his weapon through the thin shorts. He was still hard from Julie's handiwork, and what little he'd sagged at being caught had sprang back up when he saw Allie stuffed into that little suit. The woman never took her eyes off his cock. She didn't care that Julie saw her looking. Pete disappeared inside the house.

"Mom, that wasn't cool." Julie was pissed at her mother's prolonged gaze at Pete's dick, and that he'd so readily jumped to do her bidding.

Allie leaned back against the side of the tub, "What wasn't cool, dear?"

Julie moved over close to her. "You were staring at him when he got out of the tub."

"Staring at all of him or just the large... on him?"

"You know what I mean, Mom!" Julie was shocked at her mother's behavior. She wondered how many drinks her mother had had before they had arrived.

Allie locked her gaze on her daughter. "Maybe I do know what you're talking about. Your mother may be old, but she's not dead. And I can still appreciate something like that just as well as you can suck it."

Julie jumped to her feet in the tub. "Mother!! How can you say that?" She was terrified that her mother knew something.

"I can only comment on what I've seen. I came upstairs a few minutes after you and Pete. I saw you thanking him." Allie looked smug that she had caught her daughter cold.

Julie sat back down, blushing. "Mom, I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe you watched! I should have locked the door."

Allie ran her foot along Julie's leg. "Hey, I know all about blowjobs; I didn't want to get pregnant in high school, so I gave out quite a few, myself."

"You did, Mom?"

"Yeah, I did. I still wish I could now and then."

"Er, don't you and Dad... ?" She wasn't sure she wanted to know the answer to this.

"Not lately, your father doesn't spend a lot of time here."

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"Oh, dear, there's nothing for you to apologize for."

"But you don't seem happy, Mom." Julie slid over by her mother.

"Oh, honey, I'm not, and seeing something like that young man carries about doesn't help. It slaps me in the face with what I'm missing."

"Oh, Mom!" Julie hugged her mother.

Allie embraced her daughter and said, "If I hadn't come home early from work, would you and he been..."

"Mom! How can you ask that?" Julie was now redder than before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.