Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 40

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

The massage table was gone from Moe's office the next morning when he met with his chief counsel, Andrew Waverly and two members of the enforcement arm of the family. Eddie "The Fist" Larouno and Albert Tourissmo. Albert was fresh from Sicily and spoke little English. On Big Tony's last visit to the old country, Albert had impressed him with the cruelty he used to collect on a loan shark debt for his don. Tony brought him to America to use his talents in a broader field.

Moe leaned back in his chair. "I want this kept quiet. I don't want anyone in New York to hear about this. Andrew, I need the signatures of Green's kids signing the casino over to the company you set up. Eddie and Albert will help you find them and persuade them to sign." He pushed a packet to his lawyer. "First class tickets to Houston, then on to Atlanta. In the envelope is an address of a crack house where Randy goes to get a fix; check it out. Inside is the daughter's address. She shouldn't be hard to get, so work the boy first. I want this done, but I want it done quietly. I got some nice bonuses for getting this done right."

"Moe, you know Tony's not going to be happy about some move of yours to Las Vegas."

"I know, so I gotta make this a money-maker. Tony will overlook a lot if it makes him money. My take on this is going to be almost nothing, so I can pass along as much as possible to him."

"Yeah, you're right about Tony and money. A large income for him would make him give you a lot of ground on this."

"Andrew, when I get this off the ground, I want divorce papers served on my wife. The ones we drew up a while back. Remember, don't fuck this up. This is very important that nothing go wrong here."


The cafeteria was, as usual, crowded with the students wolfing down high-carb food in their few minutes of lunch. The nerds gathered in a back corner to discuss the homework handed out this morning; the cheerleaders sat at the table nearest the lunch line, all the jocks at the tables flanking them so they could perform their boyish pranks under the girls' noses in the hopes of attracting attention.

Andrea was already seated on the bench between two of her teammates. She was wearing a pair of sweatpants a size too small to replace her cheerleader's panties she so soaked earlier. Connie caught her eye and waved. Patty and Chrissie, both eighth-grade cheerleaders, couldn't believe it when Andrea waved back and beckoned them over.

"What are you doing, Andrea?" Patty was stunned at her captain's reaction. "Those girls are major sluts."

She smiled at Patty. "I'm just asking them over to eat lunch with us. We need to be more accepting of our fellow students."

"What? Those two sluts eating with us? Look how they're dressed. They're like something out of that movie, Thirteen."

Andrea grinned at her confused friend. "Oh, they're not dressed so badly. I think they're kinda cute."

Chrissie said. "Well, I'm not eating with them." She moved to stand and picked up her tray.

Andrea laid her hand on her friend's arm, gently. "Sit down, or this afternoon I'll make you wish you never came to practice. I'll run you into the ground and freeze you out of my life."

The threat was extreme; Chrissie sat down, not sure if the threat was truly serious but not wanting to find out. Andrea was behaving very bizarrely.

Andrea stood up and invited Connie and Stephanie to sit with them, even pushing her old friends aside so her new ones could sit beside her.

Chrissie and Patty were red-faced as they made room for the sluts. They froze out the new girls, but Andrea chatted with them like they had been friends for years. Simultaneously, the girls felt the touch of cool metal on their thighs. A warm hand had settled just inches from each girl's panties. Patty looked over at Chrissie, then at Connie sitting next to her. The young girl smiled at her, and she couldn't resist smiling back. Patty thought, I'm fucking getting felt up in the cafeteria by a true slut!

"Am I bothering you?" Connie asked.

Patty quickly replied, "No, not at all."

"Does it feel good?" The hand slipped up an inch and nestled deeper between her thighs.

Patty's forehead became damp, but she nodded.

"Tell me, Patty, have you ever been touched by a girl like this before?" Connie squeezed her thigh and drew her deeper into her power.

Patty blushed and nodded her head.

"Really, who?"

Patty softly whispered, "Andrea and Chrissie." I can't believe I said that! It's only been a few times.

Connie chuckled, "So you three lez out together?"

Patty's face reddened more as she nodded.

"That's okay," Connie reassured her. "Stephanie and I do, too."

Patty's eyes widened, and she whispered, "You do?" Connie's hand tickled up her leg to just a couple of inches below her pussy.

"I bet you three just love to kiss and make out." Connie's eyes bored into the helpless cheerleader's damp eyes.

Another slight nod from Patty at Connie's question confirmed her statement.

Connie leaned over to Andrea. "I think Patty wants a kiss, a very hot kiss."

Andrea looked at her make-out partner. "Here? In the cafeteria?"

Connie affirmed, "Yes, you two need to kiss. Let me get out of the way, and you both can have a long, hot, French kiss." Connie picked up her tray and moved down the table to a free seat away from the girls.

Andrea and Patty moved together on the bench and leaned slowly into each other. Their lips touched and soon opened for their tongues to meet and wiggle together.

The loud din of the cafeteria lowered as if someone had pressed a mute button. In five seconds, there was complete silence as everyone watched the two girls kissing. Max Howard, the closest teacher monitoring the lunchroom, was stunned. He grabbed a tray to cover his growing hard on and approached the two.

"All right, break it up."

The two cheerleaders paid him no mind and continued swapping spit. He touched them on the shoulders, but they kept rolling their tongues together.

Max pulled them roughly apart. "I said, break it up!" The girls looked around at the silent room. Then the laughing began and the calls of "lezzies out of control" and "get a room" spread.

"You two are to report to the principal's office, immediately." The embarrassed girls departed, leaving behind Chrissie with Connie and Stephanie.

Connie sat back down by Chrissie, and her hand joined Stephanie's under the table. Chrissie's head snapped back and forth at the two younger girls, feeling very trapped and wet.

"Chrissie," Connie began. "Patty told me that you three like to have fun together, you know, girl-type fun. Do you?"

The older girl nodded her head; lying was impossible. "Yes, not just us, but several of the girls on the squad like to get together and have some girl fun."

Connie and Stephanie moved in closer. Stephanie whispered, "Let's go somewhere and have a little fun."

Chrissie's mind was not fully functional under her burden of lust. "Where?"

Connie looked at Stephanie and both said at once, "The coach's office." Stephanie knew the coach wouldn't mind letting them use her office for a noontime quickie. She might even take part.

"Let's get out of here." Connie was more than ready. The coach would even give them a late pass for their next class. "There's about fifteen minutes left in lunch, so we will have to hurry. Come on, Chrissie, it's time to have you take care of us." Chrissie followed the girls like a puppy going to be fed a juicy treat.

The three quickly left the lunchroom and found the Coach's office down the hall. Wanda was at her desk, grading papers when the three girls entered.

Wanda looked up and saw Connie and Stephanie flanking one of her cheerleaders. The Coach gave Chrissie a close look and realized what was about to happen here. She saw the girl panting and flushed. "You girls just can't get enough, can you? I mean after last weekend..." She got up and locked her door. "Why don't you all have a seat on the couch?" She indicated the leather sofa in her office.

Connie giggled, "I think only three of us need a seat. I think Chrissie is going to spend her time on the floor." Connie grabbed Wanda's hand and led her to the couch. Stephanie joined them, leaving Chrissie standing in the middle of the room.

Connie leaned back in her seat, and her miniskirt rode up to reveal her bare pussy lips. Chrissie's eyes saw her wet lips and moaned.

Wanda sighed, "You have her pretty worked up already, don't you?"

Connie crooked her finger at the girl, who slowly approached as Connie spread her legs, laying one leg over the arm of the couch and one over Wanda's right leg. "You know what to do, don't you?"

Chrissie nodded as she dropped to her knees. As she approached Connie's pussy, Wanda said, "Don't you think she should be naked?"

Chrissie stopped as Connie considered this. "Yes, I do. Chrissie, strip for us! Dance while you do it."

The cheerleader stood up and stepped back as she began singing a Brittany Spears tune. Watching her spinning and rubbing her body as she sang, Wanda said, "She's good." Wanda wasn't going to take part in this little nooner, but when Chrissie pulled off her uniform top, Wanda started to rethink her involvement. When Chrissie's bra hit the floor, Wanda was pushing down her sweat pants and thong. Chrissie moaned at the sight of her advisor's bare pussy. The team always speculated on if their advisor liked girls. Now, she knew. Chrissie unzipped her skirt and pushed it to the floor. She wore a thong under her cheerleader panties, and she turned to show off her ass cheeks to her audience.

Wanda whispered, "Oh, fuck me," as she watched her girl strip.

Connie replied, "She might if you still keep that strap-on in your desk."

"I do, but I don't think we have enough time for that." Wanda watched Chrissie pull off the thong and expose her pink ass and peach-fuzz pussy.

Connie snapped, "I know, now get your ass over here and eat my pussy."

The cheerleader dropped before Connie and went to work with a practiced tongue. Connie was already worked up and it only took three minutes to have her bucking up into Chrissie's mouth and cumming.

Wanda grabbed her cheerleader's blonde hair hard and pulled her over. "Eat me, you little slut." She pushed Chrissie's face into her cunt and pressed hard. "Lick it."

Chrissie was more than willing, and she promptly sucked the coach's juices. This was all so new to her, but so fucking exciting. Her pussy juice was running down her leg as she pushed her panting mouth into the coach's wet cunt. She wondered what her boyfriend would say if he could see her now. She thinks how nice it would be if he could fuck her right now for the first time.

Wanda was overpowered by the enthusiasm the little cheerleader had for licking pussy. She turned to Connie, kissed her and said, "Thank you. This is a very nice lunch break."

Stephanie pulled Chrissie's hair and guided her to her waiting lips. "Connie, do the coach. I need to cum and we only have about five minutes."

Chrissie moved over to Stephanie and set to work while Connie slipped down to the floor to take care of Wanda. The squishy sounds of wet pussy and moaning filled the office as the lickers tried to beat their deadline of the end of lunch bell. Connie won; her experienced tongue worked Wanda's clit to a frenzy, and the coach soon bucked her hips up and came on Connie's talented tongue.

Stephanie had Chrissie by the hair and was mashing her face into her pussy while she shoved her pelvis up into the inexperienced girl's face. Wanda saw this and said, "Hey, go easy, Stephanie, it's probably her first time."

Stephanie's eyes gleamed as she yelled, "Fuck me, you little cunt! Eat me and make me cum!" Stephanie knew the little slut had done this many times. Wanda clamped her teeth on Stephanie's pencil-eraser nipple and bit it hard, while slapping her hand over Stephanie's mouth as she screamed out her orgasm. She sprayed Chrissie's face with a stream of liquid as the surprised cheerleader backed up and began to furiously masturbate before the three watching ring-wearers. Chrissie arched her back and came; the fluid leaked from her pussy and pooled on the tile floor of Wanda's office as she convulsed from her orgasm.

Stephanie lay back on the coach's couch and sighed. She went to Chrissie and kissed her deeply. They embraced, and then Stephanie said, "Honey, you better get your clothes back on. It's almost time for class." She rubbed her ring over Chrissie's small tit and got a moan for her efforts.

Wanda stood, pulled Chrissie to her feet and kissed her, rubbing her ring over the girl's firm ass. "Yes, Chrissie, you should get dressed." Chrissie pulled the coach close and rubbed her body over the coach's thin frame.

Connie pulled the clinging girl to her arms and kissed her while pushing her ring inside Chrissie's throbbing pussy. Chrissie came again while Connie rubbed her and tasted Stephanie on her tongue. "Yes, honey, you can't go to class naked."

Connie had to push Chrissie toward her clothes and order her to get dressed. When she finally had her uniform back on she looked at her lovers and quietly asked, "Can we do this again?"

The three exchanged glances, and Connie turned and said, "Sure, honey, would you like to lick our pussies again?"

Chrissie shyly nodded. "Yes, I loved it. I never came so hard as at the end. I love licking pussy." She opened the door and slipped out.

Stephanie looked at the coach and said, "Well, fuck me. How many cheerleaders on are on team, Coach?"

They all laughed and looked forward to lunch tomorrow.


Anna mixed martinis as Gerald waited for his marketing head to arrive. "Should I get dressed for him?" They were alone with Dorothy, as Gwendolyn was sleeping in the other room while Freddie sat in by her in the bed to keep her out of the way when she woke up. Dorothy straightened the room to hide the evidence of enthusiastic sex. She made the bed and opened the patio door to clear out the smell of sperm and pussy juice.

Gerald replied, "That's up to you. It's a she, and she would love to see you just that way you are. You both are about the same age." Gerald had put his swimsuit back on. He conducted many business deals in swimwear.

Anna preened at his answer. "Really? She sounds interesting. And have you and she... ?"

He smiled and nodded as she poured his drink into an oversized martini glass. "Let's drink to an honest banker, wherever we can find one." She laughed after taking a long sip of her drink. "I think that, since it's a she, I may dress down, then." The thought of doing business nude appealed to her. Nudity was a much nicer dress code than the business suit she wore at the law firm she had just left.

"You have magnificent tits." Gerald was a direct man. She moved around the bar and gave him a close up look at her babies.

She shook them. "Is complimenting my tits part of your business proposal?" Moving between his legs, she sipped from her glass. She knew she had to work quickly. Her drink dribbled down her chin and onto a tit that she cupped and offered to Gerald. He gladly leaned down and licked the drops off, leaving a shiny patch on the upper slope of her breast.

"Oh, Gerald, you know how to treat a prospective customer." She offered her nipple to his lips, and he tried to swallow it whole. While he sucked on her tit, she moved a cup aside on the bar, picked up a silver ring and popped it into her mouth. Dorothy watched the scene play out, knowing the right time to play her part.

Anna pulled Gerald off her tit, took his hand and dipped his index finger into her martini. She pulled the finger to her mouth and sucked it, giving a signal of things to come. Pulling it out, she dipped his wet finger again and sucked on it. He thought she had a metal tongue ring from the sensations on his finger. Anna, who had learned this technique from Paul's mother, slid the ring on his finger and pushed it down with her lips.

He dropped to the floor and said, "Master, command me."

Dorothy removed a small case from the closet and set it on the bar. She opened the lid and picked up the receiver to the satellite phone. She called Paul's house in Florida. Since he answered on the first ring, she knew he had been watching. She put the receiver to Gerald's ear. After fifteen seconds, he stood and sat down on a bar stool beside Anna. He calmly said, "Paul said you have instructions for me."

Dorothy said into the phone, "I've got it now... Yes... I want you, too... I love you... bye."

Anna opened her suitcase on the bed and removed a file folder. She handed it to the newest member of the Family and said, "Read this." He opened the folder and quietly read his instructions. It took him ten minutes to work through all the material. Anna remembered the long discussion about putting a ring on their new banker. Paul decided that the banker was in such a critical position, he needed to be a ring-wearer. The instructions covered the accounts and companies to be set up, the transfer of the lost money, and instructions about reporting to Paul any inquiry about any of their business by anyone.

"I can do this without any problem. When my marketing director gets here, I'll give this to her, and she can have everything set up before she leaves work today."

"Excellent, Gerald! I think this calls for some champagne." Dorothy pulled a large bottle from under the bar and handed it to him.

He heard the knock on the door, and Anna answered it while he worked on the champagne. A woman of fifty, wearing a short miniskirt and thin blouse that revealed a very expensive bra underneath was at the door. Anna invited her in. Her eyes evaluated Anna's nude figure. She thought they could be sisters. The attraction was immediate.

Gerald greeted her and said, "I think you might be too late."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.