Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Both Paul and the car get waxed.

Paul was behind a marble podium facing an auditorium full of people dressed in evening clothes. Their applause and cheers pored over him. He didn't know where he was, or why all these very well dressed people were applauding so enthusiastically. What had he done? What should he do now?

He felt a touch on his sleeve. He looked to his right, and saw Connie smiling, dressed in a delicately stitched evening gown. The gown's translucent lace work, supported by a thin string around her neck, revealed a lack of undergarments. She wore it regally, as if she were born to it. Her breasts supported the gown, their high tilt, and her aroused nipples helped the small string, hold the dress in place. She slipped her hand in his and said, "Paul, you have made us so proud." He thought, Proud of what?

She slipped her fingers into his and urged him to follow her. The audience continued their ovation. She pulled on his hand, "It's ok. Let's go."

She parted the curtains, and guided Paul backstage. Paul walked past applauding stagehands. They turned left into a brick tunnel. Connie led him past two doors stopping at door adorned a golden sign etched with Paul's name. Connie led Paul inside and indicated he should sit on an antique sofa opposite the dressing room mirrors.

"Paul, Napoleon once sat on that couch." Connie locked the door and stepped in front of Paul. "You were magnificent today." Connie knelt in front of Paul and unzipped his pants. Paul's confusion was now complete. Paul put his hands on top of Connie's and said, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Of course, I am. Paul, I have made you cum every evening for the past six months? Why would tonight, of all nights, be any different?"

Paul thought for a moment, pulled back his hand, and said, "No, of course not." Allowing events to take their natural course would be best until he could figure all this out.

"Especially after your speech, the family and the company are destined for great wealth after this evening. Please accept this as my tribute to your abilities." She pulled out his cock and smoothed the skin as it grew to full length. "Fill my mouth with come, and think back over all that's happened since that first blowjob I gave you in the living room." She lowered her head and licked the head of his cock gently. Her lips closed softly over the head as her tongue caressed all the cock it could reach.

"She'd been sucking my cock for six months? When did this start? Oh, my god!" Her lips had reached the base of his cock. Her throat closed about the head. She swallowed strongly and the affect on his cock was electric. She slid up the cock for a breath and descended again slowly rocking the head into and out of the tightness of her throat. His rational thought was lost in the haze of his lust. Releasing his cock she slid her tongue down to his balls. Connie sucked each ball with a moist tenderness, an almost worshipful touch. She slid her month up to the top and rapidly flicked the head with her lips. She moved her hand up to the shaft and started stroking the shaft. She returned the head to her mouth and descended to the bottom. She started humming, looked up into his eyes, and winked.

He cum gathered in his balls. Collecting to a flood soon to rise through the shaft into Connie's waiting mouth. A door opened in the rear of the dressing room. Paul's mother walked out.

"I'm dead," he thought. His mother looked over to them and smiled. She walked over to stand behind Paul. He knew she could look down and see his cock in Connie's mouth. He knew death was immanent. She reached out and Paul felt a long fingernail trail up directly behind his ear.

"Go ahead, Paul. Cum in her mouth. Like you did mine this morning."

Paul obeyed his mother. His cock released the flood and his load pulsed into Connie's mouth. Yet, oddly with each pulse of his cock, in time with Connie's swallowing, he heard a loud buzzing. As his cock slowed its spurts the buzzing grew louder, more insistent.

"Oh, fuck," he thought. It's the goddamn alarm clock.

He reached over and slapped the top. The buzzing stopped. What a fucking dream! He looked down at his shrinking cock and felt the wetness that should have been in Connie's stomach right now. The wetness told him that he had cum in his pajama pants.

"Fuck, not again. What's mom going to think?" He stood, dropped the wet pajama pants to the floor, and kicked them into the hamper. He grabbed the robe on the back of his door and headed for the shower. As the bathroom door clicked shut, Connie came out of her room and slipped into Paul's room. She leaned very close to the ball, and said firmly, "Open!" The ball blossomed. Connie selected a single silver ring and tucked it into the pocket of her jeans. Leaning down to the sphere, she commanded, "Close." She quietly left Paul's room and went to breakfast.

He entered the kitchen and saw his father eclipsed by the morning newspaper. His mother flipped pancakes at the stove. She flipped two onto a plate and set it before Paul placing her hand high on his shoulders, her fingers lightly resting on his neck. Feeling it before he heard it Paul realized his mother was humming. She wasn't humming some tune stuck in her head. The humming was monotone. She wasn't humming a tune, the sound was more like... purring, the sound of a contented cat.

"Eat up, dear; you're going to need your strength."

The thought of conserving his strength only made his dick start to get hard again. Connie rested her hand on his and said, "I hope you slept well last night, Paul."

"Like a rock, though I woke up to the strangest dream."

"Tell me about it Paul."

"Maybe later, I need to get to school," diverting his attention to his pancakes as to not have to pursue this conversation. His mother stopped behind her husband and rested her hand on his shoulder. He reached up to caress it. Such open, tender, displays of affection were not common between them. Paul's parents loved each other very much. They just didn't display it around the children openly.

His father drained his coffee cup and rose to depart for work. He picked up his brief case and started for the door. Sarah stopped him, and turned him around in front of the open door and passionately kissed him, with lots of tongue. Connie saw her fathers crotch growing as the kiss went on. Connie's eyes grew wide as she watched her mother's hand lower to the bulge and give it a good squeeze. Before Greg could react, she pushed him out the door.

She walked back toward their bedroom telling the kids, "Don't be late for school."


Sarah did laundry everyday. She hated hampers piled with clothes. Doing it everyday gave her the feeling she was in control of her house, though her feelings of control had slipped since yesterday afternoon. Her days and evenings lately involved much repetition. Get Greg off to work and the kids off to school, start the laundry, clean the house, make lunch, or go out with Carol Mathews for lunch, and come home to read or watch television until the children got home, and make dinner for the family, clean up, watch television and then bed, period.

Last night broke the routine. As she sat in the living room lounger her son had massaged her daughter's feet to the result of an intense orgasm. Rather than stopping them she had watched intently the upward progress of Connie's t-shirt. Her pussy swam with juice when her daughter's lightly haired pussy came into view. Paul rubbed Connie's feet softly not making any effort at seduction. From Paul's delicate movements Connie had spread her legs and cum. After watching all this all she could bring herself to do was to lie down in front of her son and ask for the same treatment.

She had wanted to pull up her dress and expose her cunt to Paul, but feared Greg waking up and also seeing her cunt. The next time she would, but first, she thought, I need to give myself a good shave. Her thick black pussy hair was in need of a good trim. Greg didn't mind munching through the carpet, but Paul deserved to see her cunt uncovered by its natural fur.

Paul making her cum had only made her want more. After leaving Paul, she had barged into their bedroom and commanded Greg to fuck her, and he had fucked her to two incredible orgasms, one in the cunt and the other in the ass. She couldn't remember ever having cum like that from being fucked in the ass. She and Greg had only done anal a few times. She needed a few drinks to relax the inhibitions and relieve a little of the pain. Last night, there had been no pain at all and certainly no inhibitions. She had screamed at Greg to seriously fucked her ass. Her ass was a bit tender this morning, but, as they say, it was a good hurt. She might even have him fuck her ass again this weekend.

While Greg was fucking her, she had wondered what Connie had done when she reached her room. Perhaps, she had lay on her bed rubbing her hot little pussy until she had another good cum. Perhaps, she had sneaked into Paul's room and fucked him. While she didn't understand exactly why, this excited her.

All this reminiscing was not washing the clothes. It was only making her cunt juice drip down her leg. The feel of the slow trickle exited her. She thought, today just seemed like a panty-free day.

She picked up the laundry basket and headed up the stairs. First stop, Connie's room, not much to wash here, a pair of shorts, a blue top, and a pair of hip-hugger panties. She noticed that the panty's crotch was wet. She thought with a smile, "I would have wet panties too, if I had any on." That caress of Greg's cock at the door had started the leakage. He had firmed up so quickly from the wet kiss she gave him. She resolved to repeat the kiss and caress every morning.

Next door, in Paul's room, she dumped the contents of his hamper on top of Connie's laundry and headed to the basement.

At the bottom of the basement stairs she turned right into the laundry. She set the hamper on the folding table between the washer and dryer. Her Anne Rice novel lay on the table by the small couch. Greg had moved the couch down here while she was pregnant with Connie. She like it so much, she had never let him remove it.

She started sorting the clothes on the table. She picked up Paul's underwear and noticed the stiff crotch. She opened them and saw the thickly encrusted semen in the front. "Oh, my, what's he been up to?" she laughed to herself. Touching the thick coating she thought, "Paul's must have huge balls to leave such a load." She tossed them into the washer.

Picking up the pajamas from the top of the hamper she noticed that they felt slightly damp. She looked inside and saw more cum. This cum has still damp. Her fingers traced the white stains. She brought the pants close to her face and inhaled. She had never smelled anything so erotic. The hypnotic odor of Paul's semen brought more heat to her pussy. More drops trickled down her thighs. She sniffed again, and moaned at the sensations swelling in her cunt.

Shaking her head to regain her composure, she threw the pajamas into the washer. Connie's panties almost followed quickly, but the dampness brought them under Sarah's nose for a sniff of her daughter's odor. Her panties smelled so fresh, almost perfumed. Sarah wadded them into a small ball and put her nose into the delicate bundle. She inhaled and felt her nipples harden. She was sniffing her children's underwear and getting turned on by it.

Removing the delicate scent from her nose Sarah pitched the panties into the washer. She reached down for the second set of Paul's pajamas and immediately noticed they were very wet. She spread the waistband and saw small blobs of cum still not absorbed by the material. She brought them quickly to her nose and smelled the fresh cum of her son. He must have had an orgasm when he woke up this morning, she thought, I wonder what he was thinking about while he pulled on his hard cock. Was he thinking about our foot massage? I hope so.

She took another sniff, and in her lust, lifted the pajamas to her mouth, and licked the stained crotch. She tasted the cum, and it was sweet. She pulled the material into her mouth and sucked on the delicious cloth. Holding the cloth in her mouth with her teeth, she reached down to the hem of her dress and pulled it to her waist. She walked over to the couch and lay back spreading her legs. She took the pajamas from her mouth and moved them down to her pussy and began caressing her pussy lips with Paul's cum soaked pants. Her pussy drooped open as the cloth moved over the lips and up onto her clit. She moaned loudly in the empty basement and began roughly rubbing the cloth over her cunt. The heat she felt in her pussy overcame her. She started to mutter to herself.

"Oh, Paul, I wish I had your cock in these pants. I'd reach in the slit in the front and pull your cock out. I would stroke it. I'd kiss it. Would you like that Paul? Mommy kissing your cock, sucking it. Pulling on the shaft trying to get the cum out of your full balls. But, mommy would have to do more than suck it," she said frantically, "I'd have to fuck that hard cock of yours. Would you put it in my pussy and fuck me? Would you? I need your cock very badly right now. Oh, Paul shove that big cock of your into my hot cunt and fuck me."

"Would you like to fuck me in the ass Paul? Do you know what your father did last night? That's right Paul, he greased up my hot little ass, and he shoved his big cock right in my asshole. I'd love it if you fucked my ass Paul. Maybe you could fuck my ass while I ate Connie's pussy. I smelled her panties Paul, and they smelled so good. I'd lick her pussy Paul while you fucked my ass. I would. I haven't licked a pussy since high school Paul, but I would love to lick Connie's. Especially, while you fuck my tight little ass. You can fuck Connie after you make me cum. I'll move aside and you can ram your cock up that little virgin cunt of hers. I'm cumming Paul. Oh, my fucking God!" Sarah thrust her ass up as if meeting Paul's big cock. As her body throbbed, a stream of juice spurted from her pussy and wetted down Paul's pajama bottoms. She squirted four or five times. Each time the spray ran off the saturated pajamas and on to the floor. The pool was three feet across before her trembling stooped and she collapsed to the couch.

She was a mess, cum all over the floor. Her dress under her ass was soaked. The couch cushion was soaked. Sarah laid back and her mind wandered over the fantasy she had just experienced. Never had she come so powerfully. She hadn't squirted since high school when her best friend Jackie had licked her pussy while sticking two fingers up her ass. "Oh, yes," she remembered, "that Jackie could eat pussy." She remembered with a smile that she had eaten Jackie's pussy a few times herself. She thought she should get up and straighten up the mess, but decided, oh, fuck it, I'll just take a little nap. Her husband would be home about six, and he could fuck her again. She knew she would need it by then.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.