Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 37

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Dorothy Adams calls her house from the cab on the way from the airport. There is no answer, but she's not surprised. Her kids were at Grandma's for the day. She had not been sure when she would return, so she had made sure they stayed overnight, as well. It is just after eight o'clock, so her husband is either still at work or over at his secretary's house, fucking her. He gets away with it because the press never watch the Commerce Secretary that closely. She smirks as she thinks about what would happen if she happens to ever get mad enough at him to call Matt Drudge with a juicy tip.

Before today, she would have not done it, because her comfortable lifestyle would have vanished in the divorce. Becoming a member of the Family meant that she did need her husband's wealth and position any more. The Family would always take care of her. She was returning to him because Paul had explained that he needed her husband to think she was a happy wife and to help the Family bring the President's closest advisors under Family control; so she was under orders to let him alone. No Matt Drudge, no divorce.

She does not want to face an empty house; she calls Barbara Andrews, her best friend and wife of the CIA director, who answers the phone sounding winded.

"Barb, you won't believe it. It did it!" Dorothy always brushed by the hellos.

"Dot, did what?"

"I'm in a cab so can't tell you right out. Remember, I went to see Carol Mathews in Naples today. I did it!"

"You didn't!" Barb understands, now, what she is talking about. She just has trouble imagining it: her best friend kneeling between another woman's legs.

"Yes, I did!" Dorothy bubbles.

"You and she got it on?" Dot's glow is warming Barb. She can easily image Dorothy's blonde hair covering a woman's thrusting lap.

"Yes, and more; much, much more." Dorothy is trying to project her thoughts unspoken over the phone. If she told her the full story the cabbie would probably crash the cab trying to drive one-handed.

"Dot, where are you?"

"I'm on my way home from the airport. There's no one home at my house, and I'm too worked up to go home."

"Why don't you come over here? I just finished working out and was going to sit in the hot tub for a bit."

"I'll be right there."

"Hurry."

Dorothy hangs up and gives the driver a new address. She thinks about Barb sitting in a hot tub waiting for her the whole way there. Her mind plays over her hot tub experience from the afternoon. Her pussy throbs at the recollection. She has the cabbie sniffing the air.

After ten minutes, she is ringing the Andrews' doorbell. Barb answers the door in a robe. A very short robe that Dorothy hopes covers a naked body. Dorothy cannot get her mind off sex. Barb hugs Dorothy and notices that she isn't wearing a bra. Barb doesn't notice Dorothy's new ring-the silver ring that presses into her arm. The white dress shadows off her breasts as they move. The nipples make faint brown circles in the material, and the soft cotton rubs softly across them like a lover's tongue.

"Pretty sexy, babe." Barb says as she admires Dorothy's outfit. She knows why Carol Mathews made a move on her. Barb is thinking that she might soon be a target.

"Where's John?"

"He had to run down to the office. I thought I would take the time to work out and soak."

The women walk to the back of the house and out onto the enclosed patio. The hot tub cover is off, and steam rises from the bubbling water.

"Let me go get you a suit." Barb starts back into the house, but Dorothy stops her. Barb was hoping when she offered that Dorothy would say no.

"I don't need a suit unless you would be embarrassed." Barb will soon learn that Dorothy is wearing only the white dress. She had left her underwear behind when Paul had put the ring on her. Her bra and panties were in the Davis' kitchen garbage.

"Since when would you embarrass me?" Barb loosens her robe and lets it drop to the deck. "I never wear anything when I'm by myself." Dorothy gives Barb an intense stare that Barb finds arousing. She senses that Dorothy's blue eyes are evaluating her breasts, hips, and legs for a new aspect of their friendship. Barb thinks that she is glad she shaved her pussy when she showered that morning. She worries that Dorothy might think her fat.

"Good." Dorothy pulls the straps down and pushes the dress over her hips. She is naked now, too.

"Dot, when did you start running around without undies?" Her eyes wander over her friend's body; she seems different. Pinker? Could that be? Then she realizes she is giving Dot the same sort of re-evaluation she knew she had just received. She concludes the Dorothy is glowing from happiness.

"Today. I decided they are just too uncomfortable. Let's get in." Dorothy takes Barb's hand. The ring grazes her skin; it's energy flowing into her bringing her mood into alignment with Dorothy's desires.

Dorothy steps into the swirling water and sits down in front of a jet. Barb steps in and sits on the adjacent seat built into the tub.

Barb turns to her. "Now, tell me all about it, and don't leave anything out." She doesn't notice she is still holding Dorothy's hand as she cuddles closer to her friend.

Dorothy spends thirty minutes telling the tale of her reawakening, including the bartender in the airport. Barb has never heard anything so arousing. For the last half of the story, Barb rubs her pussy under the foamy water. Dorothy seemed to have done it all; she had jumped into the sex buffet and had sampled every dish: lesbian sex, oral sex, anal sex, and incest. Barb diddles herself harder at the sexual picture Dorothy draws of Sarah. A mother who served the needs of her son in all areas. As Dorothy draws her story to a close, Barb looks at her friend with both awe and fear. She knew Dorothy had left early this morning as a frustrated housewife who had gotten off on listening to Barb's account of her short affair, and returned a woman whose experience paled Barb's. Barb thinks of how little of the sexual surface she has scratched, and scratches her pussy harder to make up for it.

Dorothy looks at her friend's flushed appearance. She knows Barb is touching herself. While telling the last five minutes of her story, her hand rubbed Barb's shoulder, the sliver ring sliding over her friend's warm flesh. Dorothy is also touching herself, but she's not content to continue with just this. Her day of sexual excess needs a final act. She is going to push her friend off the high dive and make her cum before they hit the pool. She slides to her right, rises out of the water, and looks down at Barb, whose flushed face is turned up toward her. Barb knows what is coming and awaits it impatiently. Dorothy leans down and kisses her friend. The courage she harvested in Florida lets her confidently lick her childhood friend's lips and encourage her tongue to come out and play. Dorothy senses her courage comes from more than her day's experiences, but from the silver band on her finger. She is just beginning to learn the power Paul has given her.

Barb returns the kiss and wonders what took Dorothy so long to do it. Since Dorothy touched her arm at the door she has waited for this. The story Dorothy told, especially the ending where Sarah guided Paul's cock into her virgin ass, made her ready to accept any advance Dorothy cared to make. They kiss passionately as Dorothy moves over and slips between Barb's legs. The friends embrace and their bodies slide smoothly together oiled by the bubbling water. Their full tits flatten and their nipples prod the passions of the other. They kiss until their lips begin to numb. Barb is firmly under Dorothy's control. Dorothy's pleasure is her only aim.

Dorothy pulls back and moves a strand of Barb's wet hair aside. The silver ring rubs Barb's wet cheek. Dorothy is learning to use her power. She innately feels the ring's potent effect on Barb. She pulls Barb up on her knees on the seat, when her breasts rise above the water Dorothy kisses the upper slope of the Barb's tits. She is seducing her best friend and receiving her friend's full cooperation. Dorothy's hand moves down and rubs Barb's throbbing pussy.

"Oh, Dot, that feels so good! Please, don't stop. Did it feel this good to you earlier today?" Barb's arousal is building rapidly. She needs to please Dorothy.

Dorothy nods as she sucks on the plump nipple of Barb's breast. She savors Dot's heat and senses her body is approaching an orgasm. Not yet, Dorothy decides. She takes Barb around the waist and lifts her upward. She sits her friend on the side of the hot tub and pushes her back. Barb's eyes widen as she watches Dorothy's lips kiss down her stomach. Barb's ass is thrusting up signaling its desire. Barb thinks that she should be pleasing Dorothy this way, realizes Dorothy's pleasure lies in the two wet lips her tongue is approaching. Dorothy wants to lick my cunt, she knows. She wants me to give up my juices and cum for her.

She caresses Dot's hair. "Oh, my darling. I need this so much. I've dreamed what this would feel like."

Dorothy teases her. "What feels like, honey?"

"Stop it. You know." Barb is losing control of her hips; they pump harder as Dorothy's lips travel lower.

Dorothy plants little kisses on her mons. "What is it you want?" Dorothy wants her to say in plain language what is to come.

Barb moans and cries out. "Lick it! Lick my pussy! I am so fucking hot!" Barb is saturated with the power of the ring.

Dorothy's mouth attacks Barb's sweet pussy. She thinks, What a slut I am! I ate Carol, Sarah, Connie, Stephanie, the bartender at the airport and now Barb. Six pussies in one day must be some kind of record for a novice, she thinks.

Greg, Bob and Pete walk out the back door of the house looking for the women-three hard ons looking for a pussy. They quickly spot Beth on the picnic table talking to her mother. They walk over and see that she is tied to the table.

"What's up, Carol, why is she tied down?" Bob's reaction to his daughter tied naked to a picnic table is not the usual father's reaction. He doesn't race to untie her and demand in paternal tones the reason for her restraint. In Bob's case, his dick twitches realizing his helpless, nude daughter is lying there for the taking by anyone who walks by.

"Honey, Connie tied her down and declared her this evening's fuck slut. We can use her however we like." Her mother, like her father, doesn't have the normal reaction either. Carol can see dried cum stains around her daughter's mouth and that her thighs are sticky with her juices. Rather than screaming for the arrest of her daughter's ravishers she licks her lips and wonders where to start first.

"What have they done to you so far, Beth?" Her father moves to the end of the table by her head.

Beth's whining voice begins to catalogue her users. "Daddy, I had to lick Stephanie's pussy, then Anna licked mine. But, Daddy, she stopped before I could cum. She was mean. Then Paul came over and fucked my mouth. See, Daddy, he came all over my face, but he didn't fuck me!"

"Oh, baby, you must be very horny then?" Her father shows his true concern. Carol has narrowed it down to the juicy froth in Beth's cunt or the cum Paul left behind on her face.

Beth wiggles her legs together, trying to create some friction in her wet pussy. "I am, Daddy. I am so horny. I need to cum, please."

Pete moves up on the table and rubs his sister's wet pussy. "She's pretty wet, Dad. She must he aching to cum. I would be." Pete wants his sister, but knows that Dad has first choice.

His mother rubs his long, fat cock and laughs, "You're always horny, young man."

Greg runs his hands over the fuck slut's firm tits. He tweaks her nipples that brings a moan from her. "Oh, yes, Mr. Davis, rub my tits." Bob silences his daughter by slipping his hard cock into her mouth. Beth sucks it like a confectionery delicacy.

Carol pulls Bob's hand to her pussy and rubs it in her wetness. "Rub me, honey." Her other hand moves to Greg's cock and savors his firmness. Greg recovered quickly from his cum in the shower. He is beginning to realize that he will never have difficulty raising a hard-on again.

Connie and Stephanie look out the kitchen window and see the crowd forming around Beth. Stephanie puts her arm around Connie and kisses her neck. "I want to be the fuck slut at the next party. Beth is going to get off SO many times tonight."

Connie kisses her friend hotly, and then says, "Let's go see where all the girls are?"

Stephanie thinks a second. "They have to be in the hot tub. There's no one in the house, and they're not at Beth's little orgy."

"Let's go look."

The young teenagers go hand-in-hand to the hot tub and peek inside. They both gape at the scene.

Sarah is wearing a long strap-on cock and has Molly bent over the side of the hot tub. She is slamming the long black cock into the blonde coach's little pussy, sloshing water onto the floor from the force of her thrusts.

Anna and Wanda are watching from the other side of the tub. Wanda's arm is around Anna's shoulders and she's fondling the other's fat breast. Wanda reaches out and slaps Sarah's ass. The redness of each cheek shows the young girls she has already placed many swats on the older woman's ass. Wanda calls out, "Fuck the bitch!" Anna giggles as Sarah drives the dildo deep into Molly's twitching cunt. Anna has never seen women like Wanda and Molly, who like it rough. She's an old soft and gentle girl, unless Paul wants it rough and then she likes it rough.

Stephanie turns to Connie. "Too cool."

Connie comes back. "Let's jump in somewhere." She surveys the scene and makes her selection. "I'm going to sit on Anna's face. She is really good at licking pussy," she giggles. "It's like having sex with a grandma, but she is hot." She jumps up on the side of the hot tub by Anna and sits on the edge. She turns to face the lusty secretary, throws one leg over her head and presents her "grandma" with her pussy. "Lick it, granny."

Anna giggles. "I'll fucking show you 'granny'!" She gazes on the fresh peach, then up at Connie's glowing face. She licks her lips as the lustiness of the view overtakes her. She's leans down to suck the sweet juices from Connie's always-wet pussy. Anna's tongue forages through the damp swamp of Connie's pussy, seeking her delicious peach juice. Anna loves the taste of Connie's cunt. So delicately flavored, she licks deep hoping that Connie's been fucked and there is some tasty cum hidden inside.

"Oh, God, Stephanie, her tongue is so soft! I love it." She catches Anna's gaze over the hill of her mons and purses her lips in a long-distance kiss.

Stephanie slips into the tub and stops short of Wanda. This is their first meeting since the coach and Molly kidnapped her and Connie. Wanda catches the look in Stephanie's eye and realizes she may be in for a rather painful experience here. Her body shivers in anticipation.

Stephanie levels her gaze at Wanda. "Stay here." Wanda is frozen against the side of the tub. Wanda tries to swallow, but can't. She wonders why Stephanie's power is greater than hers, and attempts to jerk her body free of Stephanie's control. The mental bands holding her just grow stronger. Stephanie smiles at her attempt at freedom and gets out of the tub, the water dripping from her nude body. She opens a cabinet in the room and extracts a two-foot-long brush used to clean the hot tub. Like a batter in the on deck circle, she swats the air with it to get a feel for how much energy to use to get a good blow with it. She lays it over her shoulder like a batter moving up to the plate. Wanda watches her climb back into the tub. She moves between Sarah-still laying the dildo into Molly-and a writhing Connie, who is experiencing the talent of Anna's tongue.

"Wanda, I think I owe you something."

Wanda's eyes never leave the brush.

"You caused me a lot of pain, Wanda."

The frozen coach's head is released from its rigor to nod.

"What you did was wrong."

Wanda nods again.

"What you did deserves punishment."

Wanda nods, and even with a paralyzed body her pussy is throbbing.

"Turn around. Bend over." Stephanie's face is cold as ice. The tone of her voice is snow falling on the nude coach. Her body breaks from its physical paralysis, but remains under the mental paralysis induced by Stephanie, and turns around. As she bends over the side of the tub, her ass is like the moon setting over the water-her bottom just touching the glittery surface. Stephanie's hand rubs her smooth skin. Wanda knows she is working up the emotional charge necessary to firmly punish a wayward slave.

"Face forward."

Wanda's head snaps to the front. She wonders at the source of Stephanie's power, a power she's never noticed in herself. Stephanie, at the same time, is beginning to realize the power she has.

The first blow is completely unexpected. The sharp nylon bristles poke hundreds of microscopic holes into Wanda's ass, and she screams. A large red circle like the last sun of the day appears on her ass.

Sarah's concentration on Molly is broken by the scream. She watches as Stephanie pulls back for another swing. "No! Stop!" she cries as Stephanie powers through another swat, and the bristles dig into Wanda's other cheek. The coach screams again, a shrill shrieking cry. Sarah uncorks herself from Molly and jumps for Stephanie. Anna stops licking Connie and watches in horror at the twin bruises that quickly rise on Wanda's ass cheeks. Sarah tries to wrestle the brush from Stephanie as the door to the hut opens, and Paul enters at a run. He sees his mother and Stephanie struggling in the hot tub and he shouts, "STOP!"

The splashing and screaming immediately cease; the six women in the tub freeze. Paul can see his mother and Stephanie have their hands locked around the long tub brush. He can see Wanda's ass with two gooey red splotches growing darker by the moment.

"What the fuck is going on here?" His anger paralyzes the women. The women who normally keep Paul so satisfied now face an anger that makes each wish to grovel and beg forgiveness. The question is addressed to all, but none answer. "Mom, what is going on here?"

Sarah thaws at his words. "Paul, Stephanie was using the brush to punish Wanda for the torture she suffered during the kidnapping." Sarah's not sure why she knows this. She just does.

Paul sharply glances at Stephanie. She nods slightly.

"Stephanie, when she tortured you did she draw blood?"

She shakes her head.

"Look at her ass." The blood seeping through the hundreds of tiny holes in Wanda's ass has massed on her skin and is beginning to run down her backside. "Stephanie, Wanda is not the same person now that she was when she did this to you. When I brought her into the Family, I meant for her to be treated as a Family member. What you have done here is out of line. Stand up."

The young girl trembles as she rises from the water. She fears her sentence

"Until midnight, you are Wanda's slave. You must do as she says." He walks over by Wanda. "Wanda, when you use her tonight, you must do it with love in your heart. I will not tolerate fighting like this. While she is your slave tonight, you must win her heart with your treatment of her. Do you understand?"

Wanda nods.

He turns back to Stephanie. "You will take Wanda into the house and clean her wounds. Listen to her instructions for treating them. Do you understand?"

Stephanie shows her understanding by nodding, and then taking Wanda's hand and leading her from the hut.

Paul looks around and orders, "Everyone relax. This is a party." He smiles broadly and steps up to Connie. Anna quickly resumes licking the girl's pussy. Paul offers his cock to his sister, who gobbles it up. She licks the head and strokes the shaft as he watches his mother resume fucking Molly's pussy. In a few moments, the sexual intensity in the room has returned to the previous level.


Outside on the picnic table, Beth is surrounded in rutting flesh. Her father is on the table between her legs, his cock buried deep in her. She is bucking up at him, trying to increase the force of his thrusts. Greg Davis is fucking the slut's mouth, driving his dick into her throat while her hand tightly grips him and tries to pump out his cum. Carol is sucking a hard nipple, while Pete stands behind her, ramming his cock into his mother's willing pussy.

Bob smiles at his wife. "Should I let the slut cum, honey?"

Carol bites the nipple in her mouth, and says, "I think you should, dear. She's getting very desperate."

Pulling Greg's cock out of her mouth, Beth shouts, "Yes, Daddy, please make me cum! Please, please..." She looks up at her father with a face alive with lust. Bob wiggles between the legs of the restrained girl, trying for deeper penetration. His cock is completely buried in her, and he is watching the look of lust on her face grow with the hard fucking he is applying to her young cunt. He snaps his ass forward, driving his cock deep into her pussy. Beth screams around Greg's cock, and he flinches as her teeth graze the shaft. Bob keeps up a rapid pace of full, cock-length thrusts that keep Beth moaning and whining. Greg's dick is treated to the vibrations of Beth's cries as she absorbs the hard strokes of her daddy's cock. Beth's mouth works Greg's cock to suck out his load. She wants both loads at once. Needing the spurting cocks filling her pussy and mouth, she strokes Greg and tightens her cunt around her father's thrusting cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.