Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 36

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Carol playfully pushes Paul toward the back door. "Paul, you go out and sit by the pool. Bob and the girls can help me in here." She makes shooing motions when he pauses. "Get, already! I'll send out our guests when they arrive. Oh, and will you send the girls in? I didn't think to tell Beth when she went out that I needed them, since I thought she was going to come right back in."

"Ok, Carol." Paul walks out the back door.

Beth is lying on the grass, her mini-skirt pushed up around her hips and Connie between her tanned legs, licking her pussy. Beth can't see Connie, though, as Stephanie is riding her tongue. Stephanie's white mini-skirt is up around her waist as she rubs her hot little pussy over Beth's mouth.

Paul smiles at the activity just outside the back door. The dress code hasn't changed, he muses. For all the naked pussies before him, he doesn't see any discarded panties around the three girls.

"Ladies, Carol has requested your presence in the kitchen to help prepare for the cook-out." The girls look at Paul, wishing he would overrule Carol, decide to line them up on the grass with their asses in the air and fuck them all in turn -- but he doesn't. Stephanie stands up and pulls down her skirt. Beth jumps up, and her skirt falls around her thighs, hiding her dripping pussy. The girls, in seconds, appear as neat as always, except for a small grass stain on the ass of Beth's mini-skirt.

Beth kisses Paul on the cheek and says, "Thanks for telling us." The girls join hands and go in the back door of the house. Paul watches their round asses as they enter the house.

He sees the back door of his house open next door, and his mother and father exit the house, carrying their offerings to the cook-out. They are nude, and Paul can see they don't feel the slightest discomfort. He looks at the woods behind their house, and decides they really need more privacy, and soon. Perhaps with the profits of their first efforts, they should buy a new house big enough for the entire Family.

"Mom, is there anything you need me to carry?"

"No, honey, we've got it all. Paul, would you get some towels and spread them out on the picnic table seats? I wouldn't want to get any splinters."

He laughs, "Sure, Mom. I would hate to see your pretty ass get pricked."

She laughs, "Promises, promises."

Paul heads for their house. "I'll go get the beach towels."

She kisses him lightly on the lips as they pass.

He enters his house and skips down the steps to the basement laundry. He finds four large beach towels and tucks two under each arm. He sees a small, blue towel folded in the back with a large white stain on it. He recognizes the stain and wonders why a cum-stained towel is set in the back corner of the cupboard. Shrugging off the small mystery, he starts up the stairs, then stops. He turns back downstairs, strips off his clothing and tosses it into the laundry basket. He tucks the towels back under his arms and briskly walks up the steps. He is at the picnic table by the pool and smoothing out the towels when Wanda, Molly, and Anna walk out. They're all wearing brightly-colored swimsuit cover-ups.

Molly runs over to Paul, throws her arms around him and gives him a very wet kiss. Wanda and Anna laugh at her enthusiasm as they wait for their turn.

Paul swings the buxom blonde aside and pulls Wanda to him. He also receives very wet kiss from her. When Anna moves in front of him, he stops her. His hand reaches out and pulls on the belt of her cover-up so it pulls free. Her short robe separates to reveal a very tiny bikini. Not of the style you would expect to see on a fifty-plus-year-old woman. Paul slowly strips the yellow and blue cover-up off Anna's shoulders. Her large breasts are barely contained by the red bra. Plush skin can be seen all around the cups. The bottom is nothing but a red g-string tied over her full hips.

Paul walks around the unmoving woman. Only her panting chest displays any motion. Paul pulls the string of her bra, untying it, and lets it fall to the ground. Anna moans at the display of her heavy tits to the other women. Paul steps around her and brings his hands around her to cup her heavy tits.

He offers her tits to Wanda. "Aren't these spectacular?"

Wanda nods, focusing on the wide nipples and fat nubs that crown Anna's tits.

His hands slide down Anna's sides, and he pulls on the knot on each side of her bikini. He pulls the scrap of cloth from between her legs and tosses it to the ground. He turns her slowly. She is now panting from his soft touches and her very public nudity.

"If I had known I would only be wearing this suit for a minute, I would have come nude."

Paul pulls her to him and wraps his arms around her. She moans and jumps the short distance into his arms. Her tits flatten against his hairless chest. Her mouth mashes into his and her tongue tickles his tonsils. She writhes against his body and shudders violently. He holds her up and waits until she quiets, then whispers, "Don't worry, you will be cumming nude many times, tonight."

"Shit!" Wanda spits out. "She fucking came from kissing him."

Molly is already pulling off her cover-up. "Cool."

Anna turns around to face her new friends, her face and chest a scarlet color. She snuggles into Paul and smiles at them. He kisses her ear and she trembles.

Molly pushes her bikini bottoms off and asks where they can put their clothes. Paul's eyes dart to the smoothly-trimmed pussy of the young teacher. "I think Carol has a spot in the basement for them."

Molly collects Anna's discarded clothes and takes Wanda's from her as she removes them. They all watch Molly's firm ass as she walks into the house. Wanda turns to see that Anna has Paul's cock in her hand and is working it up to a full erection. "Anna, why don't we help Paul lie down in one of the deck chairs?"

"Sure, Wanda. Let's help him get more comfortable."


Molly's nude entry into the Mathew's household causes no stir. Carol greets her with a brief, but very wet, kiss. Molly motions holding the clothing and Carol says to Pete, "Show Molly where to put the clothes, downstairs. Pete, if you're not back in two minutes, I'll send Beth after you."

He grins. "Yes, Mom." Carol isn't sure this is much of a threat, but goes back to chopping lettuce for the salad.

Sarah is standing next to her, cutting up vegetables. She laughs. "Do you really think he'll be back up in two minutes?"

"Oh, I don't know, but I may go down to watch instead of sending Beth."

Sarah moves behind Carol and rubs her breasts down the long stretch of Carol's back exposed by her low-cut dress. "How about if I go down to check on them?"

Carol leans back and kisses Sarah on the cheek. "Why, is there something down there that interests you?"

Sarah whispers, "I've heard he's huge."

"I've heard you've already seen it."

"Well, maybe, but not from very close up." Sarah is rubbing Carol's ass through the thin dress.

"Well, okay, but get your vegetables chopped first."

Sarah notes the time on the wall and begins to wait for two minutes to pass.

By the bottom of the stairs, Pete has an almost-full hard-on after following Molly's bouncing ass. He points to the futon. "You can put your clothes there." She tosses the cover-ups and bikinis on it.

Pete turns to leave, remembering his mother's warning about not taking too long. Molly grabs the back of his pants.

"Wait a minute, buster! I think you can put your clothes here, too." Molly spins the unresisting boy around. She pulls open the snap on his shorts and pushes them down. Pete's cock is at full size, and she gasps at the sight of the bulging briefs.

"God, I just can't believe the size of your dick!" She pulls out the front of the underwear to clear the head and jerks them down to his feet. The young blonde teacher pulls them free as Pete lifts his feet. She stands up and pulls his shirt over his head. She tosses his clothes on the futon.

"There, now you're ready." Molly is staring at his level cock.

"For what?" Pete remembers the time he teased Molly into believing he was an innocent virgin, and then fucked her senseless. Molly doesn't really catch his joke, but remembers being fucked senseless by the slim boy.

"This." Molly drops to her knees and guides the head of his cock into her mouth. She can't take much more than that, but that much of Pete's cock is plenty.

"Oh, Molly." Pete's hands move to Molly's curls and guide her mouth on his dick. She uses both hands to limit the penetration of his dick into her mouth. She licks the head and spits on it to make it slicker. The wet cock slips further into her mouth. Pete groans at the sight of half of his cock in her mouth. Most girls can only chew on the head and lick along the shaft.

Paul sees a movement and turns his head to see a naked Mrs. Davis coming down the stairs. Sarah motions him to be still. She silently approaches the couple. She slips to her knees next to Molly and sees the young teacher has her eyes closed while she sucks on Pete's mega-dick.

Molly jumps when she hears Sarah whisper, "Can I help?" Sarah gives her a warm smile, pulls Pete's cock from the younger woman and pushes the head into her own mouth. Molly watches the woman she knows as Connie's mom swallow all but about two inches of Pete's cock before she begins gagging.

Molly giggles and says, "Show off." Sarah removes Pete's cock from her mouth and spits on it and tries again. She gets about a half-inch further when she gags again and has to withdraw. Sarah decides that she's not going to get it all in her mouth and settles for sucking on half of it.

Her swaying breasts attract Molly's attention, so she fondles the older woman's tits. Sarah pulls Molly's hand tight onto her tit. Sarah then reaches down and slides her fingers along Molly's wet cunt.

Molly gasps, "Have you fucked him yet?"

Sarah shakes her head 'no' while bobbing on his long cock.

"Fuck, you have to. He'll melt your pussy."

Sarah looks up at Pete and releases her suction to ask, "Would you fuck me, Pete?"

Pete's eyes are glassy as he replies, "Sure, Mrs. Davis."

Sarah gives him a heated gaze. "Pete, when we're fucking, you may call me Sarah."

Molly sticks in, "Or hot cunt, or horny bitch or fuck slut..."

"Molly, shut up." Sarah rises and pulls Pete over to a square table in the center of the room made by throwing a quilt over a large wooden box.

Sarah bends over the table and spreads her ass. "Pete, fuck me."

Molly kneels behind Sarah. "You need to get ready for this cock, Sarah." Molly spreads Sarah's pussy lips and spears her pussy with her long tongue.

"Oh, fuck, Molly, that's good. Eat my pussy." The little cunt can eat a pussy, Sarah thinks, as she grinds back onto Molly's face. Molly spits into her cunt and pushes her fingers in to lubricate her deeply.

"Okay, Pete, she's as ready as she's going to be. Fuck the slut."

"Hey, watch it, Molly! Show your elders some respect. Pete will fuck your ass if I ask him to, won't you, Petey?"

"Yes, Sarah, I will fuck her ass if you ask me to."

Molly rubs her butt, imagining what it would feel like to get rammed up the ass by Pete's railroad tie.

Pete kneels behind Sarah and uses a thumb to open her cunt. He presses his cock head to Sarah's open hole. He pushes firmly and slides his cock into his neighbor's wet pussy.

Molly can see Sarah's eyes widen as her pussy accepts Pete long cock. Sarah's pussy lips stretch as Pete fills her. She grunts when his cock hits her cervix. He knows to rest a bit at the bottom to let a new pussy get used to his log. Sarah is whimpering as her cunt expands to fit Pete's cock. He pulls out slowly, allowing her pussy to collapse over the void left behind. He wiggles the head in Sarah's opening and pushes quickly back inside. Sarah's cries echo off the basement walls as Pete pulls out and begins fucking Sarah in earnest.


Carol is washing off some blueberries when she hears Sarah's screams coming up the stairs. She smiles, as she understands what her best friend is feeling. The three girls sorting silverware giggle at each scream that floats up the stairs.

Beth turns to her mother and says, "Mom, we're done. What else do you need?"

"Nothing right now, honey. Why don't you girls go up to your room and entertain yourselves? Dinner is in about twenty minutes, so don't get so carried away you can't stop." Carol is watching Paul, Wanda, and Anna through the kitchen window.

Beth kisses her mom, slipping her a little tongue. "Thanks. Let's go." The three girls dash up the stairs, leaving Carol alone in the kitchen.

Carol can clearly see Anna lying back on one of the lounge chairs, with a naked Wanda between her thighs and licking the older woman's pussy. Anna's hands guide Wanda's head and press hard to increase the sensations. Paul is standing beside Anna, with his cock stroking her mouth. Carol reaches for the hem of her sundress and pulls it over her head. She inserts two fingers into her wet pussy and strokes her hard clit as she watches the trio at poolside.

She watches Anna cum from Wanda's licking. As her secretary lies back to catch her breath and Wanda takes over sucking Paul's cock, Carol's fingers quicken in her pussy. The door to the garage opens, and Bob and Greg walk in. They are both naked, Bob having removed his clothes in the garage.

"Greg, it seems my wife is in need."

Carol faces the nude men with her fingers still moving in her cunt.

A familiar shriek from the basement leads Greg to say, "It sounds like my wife isn't." The boys laugh as they cross the room and sandwich Carol.

Bob takes the rear and Carol's tits flatten across Greg's chest. "What got you so horny, babe?" Carol points out the window to where Anna is now eating out Wanda, while Paul is fucking her.

"Oooh, that is hot." The men's cocks grow, pressing into Carol's front and backside. Carol leans in and kisses Greg as she reaches down at takes their cocks into her hands. She hasn't had two cocks since that swinging weekend they had in South Beach when they met the black couple from Detroit. Bob and Ted had filled both her holes to her extreme pleasure. She wants it again.

"Boys, I've got everything ready. What do you say we go back to the bedroom and give Paul and his ladies some privacy?"

Bob takes her by the hand. "I think that sounds good. Ready to take care of my hot wife here, Greg?"

"I'll do my best, Bob." Greg takes her other hand and follows to the bedroom.


Upstairs, the three girls are pressing their faces to Beth's bedroom window. "God, I wish that was me down there." Beth's voice is strained, as she is masturbating while she watches Paul fuck Anna as she is eating Wanda.

"Do you want to be on the lounge or on the ground getting fucked by Paul?" Connie's fingers are also active in her cunt. Stephanie is silent as she pulls her damp lips and watches Paul fucking Anna.

Beth moans, "God, I need a cock."

Simultaneously, Connie and Stephanie moan, "Me, too!"

They all laugh.

Connie suggests, "Let's go find one."

Stephanie stands up, pushes down her skirt and whips off her top. "I'm ready."

The other two girls quickly follow and head down the stairs, looking for a free cock. They peek into the kitchen and see that it is empty. Then Beth hears a loud outcry from her parents' bedroom. She puts her finger to her lips and the nude trio sneaks back.

Beth pushes open the door, slightly, to see her mother mounted on her father's cock. She's leaning over and Greg Davis is behind her, pushing his glistening cock into her tight ass. Carol's head snaps up as the head of Greg's cock opens her ass.

"Fuck, the greedy bitch! Mom's got two." Beth is pissed, but horny at the same time. "Look at her take both cocks. I'm doing that before this party is done tonight!"

Connie slips her fingers into Beth's pussy from behind as she watches her father fuck Carol's ass. She knows what Carol feels, as she's had her father's cock up her ass. Only once, but it was great, she thinks. "Oh, fuck, Connie, that's good, but we still need a cock."

"What about a dildo? Does your mother have one?" Stephanie loves toys.

"Shit, yes! She's even got a strap-on."

Connie is still stroking Beth's wet pussy, "Well, go get it."

"Okay, just a second."

Beth pushes open the door and enters the room. "Excuse me, Mom." Carol looks over at Beth with wild eyes. Carol is sweating as Bob and Greg are fully inserted into her ass and pussy, so far Beth cannot see either cock buried in her mother. "Can I borrow your strap-on? You're hogging the dicks, and we girls want to fuck."

Carol rocks back and forth from the men's fucking, and says "Sure, baby, you know where it is." Beth walks up to her mother's nightstand and opens the bottom drawer. The black cock and harness are on top. Carol's attention has returned to the double-fucking she is getting and doesn't notice Beth taking her anal beads, wrist restraints and a wooden ruler. Six months ago, Beth snooped in this drawer and only found hand lotion. She thinks, things sure have changed with Mom and Dad, since then. She wonders which of her parents like anal beads; maybe both, she realizes. And the strap-on: who could Mom be using that on? Beth only knows it's not been her.

Beth hides her haul behind her back and leans in to give her mother a deep French kiss. Carol moans louder at the extra stimulation. Beth turns and kisses her father just as deeply, and then before leaving she kisses Greg and whispers, "I want you in my ass later, okay?" Greg nods as he picks up his pace in Carol's ass.

Beth joins Connie and Stephanie in the hallway. "Let's go out to the pool. Paul may be done with Anna, and I, at least, could still use some real cock."

The girls go down the stairway and, as they pass the door to the basement, they hear shrieking. Connie opens the door and tiptoes down the steps. She leans down and sees Pete with his back to her, fucking her mother. Pete is near climax, she can tell, and he's pounding her mother's pussy hard. Molly is lying back on the table with her pussy pressed to her mother's mouth. Connie knows how well her mother licks pussy from many past experiences. Connie goes back upstairs and shuts the door.

Beth asks, "Who is down there?"

Connie chuckles, "Pete is fucking my mom, and Mom is licking Molly's pussy."

"Should we join them?"

"No, Pete's about to cum and my mom is in another world, right now."

Stephanie calls from outside. "Come on, let's go."

Beth and Connie go outside and see that Paul is lying on the ground, flat on his back. Wanda is riding his cock while Anna's pussy covers Paul's mouth.

The girls head for the pool, but Connie stops at the picnic table. She looks at Stephanie with a wild gleam in her eye. She jumps up on the table and extends a hand to Beth who accepts the invitation and joins Connie. The girls press together and kiss. Stephanie watches the girls as she holds the toys they got from Carol's drawer.

Connie pulls Beth down to the table surface. The girls fondle each others' tits and continue their wet kiss. Stephanie watches and sets the toys on the seat. Connie pulls Beth down to the top of the table. She rolls Beth onto her back and slides down to Beth's firm tits, sucking a nipple softly.

"Connie, that's so good." Beth relaxes and Connie stretches Beth's arms upward.

Stephanie is under the table, fastening the wrist restraints to the table legs. Beth is lying back, with her arms raised as Connie's finger finds her wet pussy.

"Oh, yes, I'm so wet!"

Stephanie gently places Beth's wrist in the collar and closes it. She silently wraps the other around the still wrist.

Beth moves to push Connie's head down to her pussy when her arm jerks and stops. She pulls harder, and then jerks her other arm. She looks up and sees the black bands encircling her wrists.

"Fuck, Connie, what are you doing?"

"We're going to ravish you, Beth. Remember the sleepover?"

"Oh, God, not again! I passed out three times that night."

Stephanie giggles, "Yes, you did." She climbs up on the table and swings her leg over Beth's chest. "Let's get started, Beth. Lick me." Stephanie lowers her pussy, and Beth's every-ready tongue darts out to lick off the juices dripping from her wet lips. Stephanie mashes her mouth down onto Beth. She smiles at the thought of what Beth will get tonight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.