Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Greg Davis arrives home from work completely exhausted. He drops down into a kitchen chair, and his angel Sarah has a bourbon and water in front of him before he can exhale. He picks up the glass, takes a big gulp and slips his arm around Sarah, pulling her desirable body to him.

"Thanks for the drink, honey. It was a crappy day. Let the market take a little dip, and my phone rings all day with investors wanting to pull out their money. So I had to spend all day talking them out of it. It's that damned Hillary wanting to raise our taxes again."

"Oh, Greg, she's not that bad. You're in a rough business, Greg. Paul, Carol, and I were talking today about how we can make money with less stress and shorter hours."

"Did you come up with anything? God knows, I need a break from this treadmill."

"We think that by using the capabilities of the orb we can buy a controlling interest in a large corporation and build from there."

"From what Paul has shown me, it has enormous capabilities, but something on the scale to do that?"

"It does Greg. It's amazing, the power it has. Think about it: the ability to listen to anything in anyplace. We can find just the right company and use the information to take over."

"Does Paul know the consequences of the power in the orb?"

"He does, Greg. He's being trained in its use by the orb itself, and he's well aware of the consequences of its use and discovery by the government."

"What does he think would happen if it were to become known we have something like this?"

"He thinks we would all disappear and the orb would vanish into some top secret government agency."

Greg considers this. "He's probably right. It really is the ultimate intelligence device. I mean, no one can hide anything if you can silently observe anyone."

"The danger of exposure is one reason why Paul thinks you should become one of the ring wearers."

Greg says flatly, "He does? I was wondering why I was being left out. I'm observant enough to know that only Beth, Pete and I are without rings."

"Paul was hesitant to expand the circle until he knew it was the right thing to do."

"Why now?"

"We are going to move from passive operations to active ones. We need to protect the secrecy of the orb. Those of us who wear rings cannot betray the secret for any reason." She produces a silver ring. "You need to wear one of these."

Greg stares at the ring. The gleaming surface captures his eyes. "Sarah, do you think this is necessary?"

Sarah is at his side. Her arm snakes around his neck, and he doesn't notice Sarah's ring is rubbing his cheek. He wouldn't think this was an honest reaction to his question. While on the outside, he doesn't realize the power that exists to protect Paul; that it transcends his relationship with his wife. He doesn't realize that her allegiance is to Paul, not him. "You need to need to wear this to join the Family." Sarah gives the word the same special stress Carol did earlier today. "You need to join, Greg. It's time. Paul has decided."

He jerks at the mention of his son's name. "Paul has certainly taken charge here, lately."

"Yes, he has dear." She sits quietly and lets the truth of this statement sink into her husband's mind. Her ring presses into the base of his neck. "Paul is the leader, dear. He has the power and the ability to lead. We need to be in this together, Greg. We need you to join us. Give me your hand."

Greg extends his hand, thinking he is doing this with his own will, and not that of his son transmitted through his wife. As on their wedding day, Sarah positions the ring on the end of his finger and slips it down. Greg looks at her tenderly as she settles the ring at the base of his finger. He, then rises, and drops to the floor.

"Master, I await your command." Greg is face-down on the kitchen floor and waiting. Sarah walks to the stairway and shouts up to Paul. "I've done it."

Paul walks deliberately down the stairs. At the bottom, he turns to his mother and kisses her deeply. Their tongues wrestle, and Sarah flattens her body against her son's. Paul breaks their kiss, takes his mother by the hand, and enters the kitchen.

He looks down at his father, secure in his knowledge that his action is correct. "Dad, get up." Greg stands and awaits further instructions.

"Sit down." Greg pulls out a chair and sits at the table. Paul moves around to stand before him.

"My instructions, Dad, are simple. You will go on living your life as you have. The ring will tie you to us, but will not make you a slave or a lesser member of the group. Do you understand?"

Greg loses his vague look and returns to being his normal self. He looks down at the ring on his finger and then at Paul. "I don't seem to feel any different."

"You aren't, Dad, Things are going to be as they were before, but we are going to use the orb to do some good in the world and to get rich at the same time."

"That's a worthy goal, son. I hope I can help."

"And you will, Dad. Welcome to the Family."

Greg reaches up and embraces his son. They hold each other tight. Sarah walks up and slips her arms around the pair. She whispers in Paul's ear, "Honey, it's time you go next door."

He kisses her lips softly and steps back. He presses his parents together. "Welcome him to the Family, Mom." He turns and walks out the back door to welcome two more members of the Family.

Greg looks at Sarah as she steps back and reaches for the hem of her dress. She slowly pulls it over her head and lays it on the formica countertop, and kneels before her husband on the kitchen floor.

Her fingers pull down his zipper and reach inside for his lengthening cock. His marvelous cock jumps out and bumps into her mouth. He notices a movement in the doorway.

"Hi, Daddy." Connie and Stephanie watch Sarah open her mouth and suck her husband's cock deeply into her mouth.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Davis." Stephanie is no stranger to Greg Davis' cock. He had stumbled upon Connie and Stephanie making love in their hot tub. He had joined them and enjoyed Stephanie's tight pussy that day.

"Daddy, can we watch?" Connie pulls Stephanie into the kitchen when her dad nods. They pull out chairs from the kitchen table and sit down next to each other.

Connie sees that flash of silver on his finger. "Daddy! You've got a ring on! Mom, when did this happen?"

Sarah pulls his long cock from her mouth. "Just a few minutes ago, honey. I put it on him. Paul just left for next door. Carol is giving Pete and Beth their own rings."

"Cool. Can we go watch?"

"I think so. You'll have to ask Paul. Go around to the back of Carol's house. Paul's going to wait on the back step until Carol signals him to come in and talk to Pete and Beth.

"Sure, Mom, we'll ask Paul. Are you two coming over?" Sarah strokes her husband's cock while she talks with her daughter. She notices her husband has lost his urgency to hurry to an orgasm. He is content to enjoy a slow hand job until she is ready to return to sucking his cock.

"Honey, we'll be over as soon as I finish sucking off your father."

"Okay, I'll tell Mrs. Mathews."

Sarah returns her mouth to Greg's rigid rod. Without distractions, she concentrates on sucking his cock deep into her throat. His first blowjob in the Family will be a good one, she knows. She pulls off his cock long enough to urge him on, "Fuck my mouth, baby. Fuck it hard." She plunges back down on his straining shaft.

Greg doesn't see what the big deal is over this ring. He feels the same as before. His alertness and reactions seem the same. His wife's mouth on his cock is just as hot and enthusiastic. He is beginning to question whether there is anything to these rings based on his personal feelings. Perhaps the sex in his home is just a situation that's spiraled out of control and the rings are worthless.

Sarah pulls on his balls weighing the heavy sacks and gauging the load she will soon receive. Her right hand is pumping his cock rapidly. Her tongue draws large circles around the head of his cock. She licks the drops of cum from him and wants all of it to come rushing out.

Greg pulls her blonde head into his crotch and fucks her mouth deeply. He punches his cock into her throat driving toward his orgasm. He gasps as Sarah runs a finger behind his balls and circles his asshole. She presses inside and massages him.

"Oh, fuck here it is, babe. Cumming, Sarah." His cock flexes and begins to pump his streams of cum into her mouth. She sucks hard to pull every drop from his cock and get its full flavor over her tongue. Swallowing the cum filling her mouth, she jacks his shaft to pull out more. His balls empty their day's supply of cum into his wife's energetically sucking mouth.

"God, Sarah! You outdid yourself. That was fantastic." Greg sits down on a kitchen chair without pulling up his pants. Sarah kneels and removes his slacks and underwear. She helps him remove his suit coat and quickly disposes of his tie and shirt. Sarah neatly folds the clothes and lays them on the table. She picks up her sundress and places it on Greg's clothes.

"Honey, we're going over to the Mathew's for a cook-out tonight. Bob and Carol are presenting Beth and Pete with their rings, right now. So we are going to celebrate everyone joining the Family."

Without the ring Greg, may have questioned the curious use of the word, but with the ring securely on his finger, he knows the true meaning of the word and is in complete agreement with it.

"Greg, you grab the basket on the counter, and I'll bring the wine. Let's go."

The couple pick up their items and stroll casually out the backdoor naked.


Dorothy sits on a leather barstool and looks around the VIP lounge at the airport. She is wondering if anyone can see her glow. She squeezes her thighs and is rewarded by a satisfying tingle. Her ass, as it presses into the soft chair, has a warm ache from Paul's hard fucking. The Naples Airport bar is small, two bartenders and half-dozen customers. The silver ring on her finger clinks against the glass as she picks it up to more to the bar. She glows with the satisfaction of becoming a member of the Family.

One of the bartenders, a short blonde woman in her early twenties, moves over to Dorothy. "Hi, would you like a table?"

"No, I was lonely sitting over at the table." She looks at the young girl's figure and imagines what her breasts look like. Would she have sensitive nipples?

"Okay, welcome to the bar. It's a bit slow in here today." The woman leans over to wash a couple of glasses, Dorothy notices that her blouse falls open, and she is not wearing a bra. She can see the woman's full breasts capped by small, hard nipples.

The bartender glances up and smiles at Dorothy, who realizes the bartender knows she has been looking. Dorothy looks away in embarrassment. "Don't be embarrassed, honey. I know you can see everything. It helps in the tip department with the men. If I lean forward the right way, I know I show a little tit, and the bill they stuff in the tip jar goes from a one to a five. Sometimes women enjoy the view, too." She looks at Dorothy's red face. "It's okay to admit you did. I must say I like the view I have."

Dorothy stutters, "I did like the view." She could feel her nipples harden and the tingle in her pussy increase.

The bartender glances at the other bartender stocking beer in the bar cooler, opens the top two buttons and discretely pulls away the side of her blouse to give Dorothy a full view of one of the pert tits. "You can look, no one else can see."

Her eyes fondle the bartender's small tits. She is not embarrassed anymore; she's turned on. She reaches for a strap on her dress and pulls it down to expose her black bra. She tugs down the cup and her nipple pops into view, and so do two hickeys on her tit where Carol got a bit rough earlier.

The bartender sees the small bruises. "Those look fresh."

Dorothy runs her fingers over the marks. "They are, just a couple of hours ago." Her panties are swimming. She wants the bartender.

"Man or woman?" The bartender challenges her to tell.

"Two women and a young man." Her cunt is molten as she reveals a hint of the extent of her afternoon's activities.

"Oh, my God!" The bartender's hand drifts lightly over her black pants giving her pussy a light rub. "What did you do? Say, would you like to talk about this in a more private place?"

"Where would that be?" Dorothy cannot believe she's picking up a young woman in a bar.

"The office. The manager's home sick today." She gives Dorothy a frank, lust-filled stare.

"Lead the way." Dorothy picks up her purse.

"Jack, I'm taking a break." The other bartender nods and continues filling the cooler.

The blonde bartender leads the older woman down the hall to the restrooms and opens an unmarked door just short of the men's room. "In here."

It's a small room with just a desk, a couch, and a couple of file cabinets. The thin woman turns to Dorothy, "I'm Christy."

"Dorothy." They move to shake hands but merge into an embrace. Their lips meet, and their tongues come out to play. They kiss for two minutes before coming up for air. Dorothy holds Christy's face in her hands and rubs her ring slightly over the tanned skin. Christy moans from the intensity of the feelings Dorothy is stirring in her. Dorothy pushes Christy down to the couch and leans back against the desk.

Dorothy pulls up the hem of her dress and touches her bare pussy while Christy struggles with the snap of her slacks. She had left her panties for Paul after he placed a ring on her finger and made her a member of his Family. She had never gone out in public before without underwear.

She continues telling Christy about her afternoon. Christy shoves her pants and thong down to her knees. "One of the women and I went skinny-dipping. She ate my pussy on the side of the pool." The bartender is panting, and her fingers plying her clit increase the speed of their circles. "Then we went into the neighbor's hot tub. Her neighbor came in and stripped to join us in the hot tub. Then the neighbor's son came in. His mother and I stripped him. I rubbed his hard cock." The bartender's cunt hair is matted with her cream. She is lying back on the couch, masturbating. Dorothy kneels before her and slips off Christy's pants and thong.

Dorothy watches the bartender masturbate frantically. "I learned how to deep throat a cock from his mother and my lover. They both sucked his cock down their throats." She is running her hands over the bartender's thighs, watching her fingers assault her pussy.

"Then he came in my mouth. His cum was so sweet. I shared it with his mother. Then, as I ate his mother's pussy, he fucked me. His mother then prepared me, and the boy fucked my virgin ass."

Dorothy pulls the bartender's hands away and presses her face into her pussy. She sucks the hard clit and lashes her tongue over the hard nub. Christy moans loudly and cums in Dorothy's mouth. She shivers and groans as she climaxes pouring her juices onto Dorothy's face.

Dorothy stands up and kisses the bartender, giving her a long taste of her juices. She helps the weak woman pull up her pants and fasten them. The now even-more-experienced pussylicker licks her lips and moves to rest her bottom on the desk.

Christy glowed. "That was fantastic! I can't believe it. I've never had my pussy licked like that before."

"My pleasure."

"You are so hot. Are you coming through again? I would love to go out with you sometime. We could go dancing, and we could make love all night. My roommate will die when I tell her I had my pussy licked at work."

"You were very tasty." Dorothy licks her lips. She might worry about becoming a lesbian, but for her satisfied pussy and ass. Well, she thinks, I may be very busy my next trip down here.


When Bob arrives home from work he finds his wife and children gathered around the kitchen table, eating ice cream and drinking cokes. Beth spots her father first and smiles. "Daddy, come sit down and have some ice cream." Her father knows what's about to happen and sits at the table as his daughter serves him a dish of chocolate ice cream.

Carol smiles at her daughter's rapid service of her father. Last night brought Beth into a closer relationship with her father. Letting your father fill your pussy with a large dose of paternal sperm will do that, she figures.

Beth is wearing a low-cut bikini top. The upper slope of her full breasts is exposed to just short of her nipples. Her ass is attractively displayed in a pair of low-rider shorts that give a hint of the crack of her ass. Her low shorts would have shown off a line of dark pubic hair, if she had any. Carol watches her husband follow her bouncing ass across the room. There is nothing wrong with that, Carol thinks, as she also follows Beth's ass. She licks her lips at the sight. Tonight is going to be a lot of fun, she muses.

"Beth, Pete, your father and I want to talk to you about some of the changes around here and what is responsible for them."

Beth sets the ice cream in front of her father and scoots into his lap. His left hand wraps around her waist as she starts to feed him his ice cream. His hand settles under the white cotton of her shorts and rubs her smooth ass.

"You both know that, until recently, your father and I were not happy. To be honest, we were headed for divorce." Bob nods as Beth puts a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. "You both also know that for the past couple of weeks we've changed." Carol's hand slips onto her husband's knee, next to Beth's thigh.

"Divorce is no longer a consideration. Your father and I have found a love and peace that we've never known before. As you know, as in our activities last night, that we're willing to share that love with you two, our children." Beth listens to her mother, but unconsciously is rubbing her ass in her father's lap. She smiles as she feels his cock begin to harden under her soft ass cheeks.

Pete is listening intently to his mother's explanation. Last night was the hottest night he had ever experienced. He had fucked his mother in front of his father and then had switched and fucked his sister while watching his mother and father. The memory is causing his penis to thicken and lengthen.

"The cause of this change in attitude are these silver rings you've noticed we have started to wear. We want both of you to experience the peace your father and I have received from wearing them." Carol reaches into the pocket of her slacks and removes two silver rings. She places them in the center of the table.

"Beth, would you like to join us in wearing one of the rings?" Carol looks at her daughter knowing she is massaging her husband's cock with that firm ass of hers. Bob's fingers are also busy massaging her cheeks.

"Mom, I've seen how wearing these has changed you and Dad. It's been so nice to live in a house with no shouting and fighting. I can see how much you love each other by how you look at each other and treat each other." Beth holds out her hand. "Put one on me, Mom. I'm ready to feel what you feel."

Carol picks up the ring closest to Beth and takes her hand as if wedding her. The ring slides easily to the base of Beth's slim finger. She holds her hand up in front of her face and wiggles her fingers. "I like it." She turns and rubs her ring on her father's cheek. She feels his prick jerk under her in reaction to the caress. Beth's body glows with her newly acquired power. She sits on her father's lap to feel his hardness under her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.